- Text Size +

Third One is the Charm

Anticipating the evening ritual, Sersei was excited for two reasons. Firstly and obviously the ritual itself where the sisters would be taking Bear Briar, and secondly, seeing Oliver again. She had decided tonight, prior to the draught she would permit Harmony to present Oliver with his third band. It was time. She needed to fill that hollow ache between her thighs. Like a cat with a mouse, she had thoroughly enjoyed playing with him, especially knowing what was in store for the youth, but now she wanted to end the charade and start the gears in motion that would see him reduced and placed in her care.

Most of the sisters were present at the Omega house when Melody arrived with brawny Bear Briar. The hulking youth reveled in the lavished attention the girls were heaping on him. Sersei had no doubt the sinfully cute Melody would wipe that smug grin off his square-jawed face in no time. If not her, then definitely Teagan and her penchant for ass play.

Oliver arrived at the house accompanied by Vesper, though once in the house she excuse herself and left him to gathering of sisters.

Drifting over to him, “Hi,” Sersie said warmly, encircling her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly making sure she pressed her substantial and firm breasts hard against him. “I was hoping you would come.”

“Hi,” he replied, reciprocating the vigorous embrace and giving her a wide smile.

“Ladies, no need to worry, there’s plenty of Bear to go around,” bellowed the massive football player, his voice followed by a handful of feminine titters.

Breaking the hug, Oliver rolled his eyes and shook his head. “I don’t know about that guy,” he said.

Sersei chuckled, “Don’t worry about that oaf, he’ll get his I’m sure,” she stated, turning her head to greet the slender, shy, brunette girl that had approached. “You remember Harmony?” she asked, glancing back to Oliver.

“Of course,” he replied, bobbing his head and greeting the girl. “Hi again,” he offered.

Grinning shyly, she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear before speaking. “Hi back. I was wondering if maybe you might, I mean, would you wear my wristband?” she asked timidly, pointing at the brightly colored band encircling her tiny wrist.

Oliver grinned back at her and flicked a glance at Sersei, “Sure, It would be my honor, thank you,” he replied, giving her a slight affirmative nod.

Stepping forward, she slipped the band off her wrist and held it toward him.

“Good,” congratulated Cam’s sister, “now you have to put the band on his wrist and ask him if he accepts it,” she instructed.

“By accepting this band you accept that you now belong to me and by virtue of the claim to the sisters fo Omega Pi,” she said, glancing toward a grinning Sersei. She looked up at him through big green eyes and smiled, “Do you accept my claim?” she inquired demurely, a hint of color touching her cheeks.

“Okay,” he replied putting his hand forward to receive the pink band next to the two he was already sporting.

After Harmony slipped the band over his hand and onto his wrist, she smiled back at him.

“Thanks,” he said, lifting his hand to look at the bands there before giving it a bit of a shake.

Sersei smiled, pleased with herself. Soon he would be hears. Her only lament was that Cerys had been the one to give Oliver the second wristband, which more than likely spelled his demise and meant Harmony probably wouldn’t get a chance at him.

“ Now that Oliver has three bands, that doesn’t mean this celebration for the other guy will also be for him tonight does it?” Harmony inquired., bright green eyes inquisitive.

Sersei shook her head, “No, we will do this all over again in two day’s time for Oliver,” she explained with a slight nod of her head.

Oliver was about to ask a question when Allie took charge of the, getting everyone seated in preparation of the ritual. The process itself essentially mirrored the one after Cam received his third band. Everyone re-introduced themselves, including the only other male in the room Kent McCready, the same guy from Cam’s party, then plastic glasses were handed out and everyone received a measure.

Sersei kept her eyes on Oliver, his eyes darting around furtively, almost searching for something. She hid herself behind her plastic cup as she drank the amber colored potion. He was certainly behaving suspiciously and she wondered if maybe he catching on? She was tempted to tell him of his fate, the things she had in store for him. Just thinking about it made her dewy. What would he say if he found out he was going be shrunken and used to sate her desire? Obviously he wouldn’t give it any credence, people can’t shrink people. Oliver definitely seemed to be looking for a way to dodge drinking the potion but under her constant scrutiny there was nothing he could do to avoid it.

Getting up from her seat, she walked over and took the glass from his hand, touching it to her lips for a sip. “”it’s not poisonous,” she said with a smile, handing the glass back to him. “We are all drinking from the same bottle,” she added. What she didn’t deign to share was that all of the girls had also imbibed a measure of the reagent beforehand to inhibit the effects created by the draught.

Looking back into his cup, Oliver chuckled and smiled, bring the cup to his mouth and draining the contents in a single drink.

Sersei knew it wouldn’t take long for the draught to do its job and Oliver would be as docile as a little lamb, quasi alert and amenable to instruction, analogous to conscious sedation used in some emergency rooms.

Watching his eyes slowly go glassy, his jaw slack as the potion took hold of him, she reached out and cupped him lightly on the cheek.