- Text Size +

Walk a Mile in Someone Else’s Shoes

Kandi lay on her bed a while longer, savoring the little post-orgasmic sensations still teasing her senses. The anticipation to use Cam had been murder, although the hasty payoff with him was definitely worth the wait.

Looking down over her breasts at the boy lying on her taut stomach, a smile touched her ruby lips as she remembered seeing him that first night in the club. His big eyes glued to her, hypnotized by the sway of her body.

There were several reasons why she chose to subsidize her tuition by dancing nude. One, without boasting, she knew she was gorgeous, equipped with a body built for the craft, tight shapely ass, big tits and an angel’s face. Two, there was no way in the world she could make the same kind of money doing anything else legally, and three she was an exhibitionist, thriving on the fact that she knew how to drive the men wild with desire for her. The unbridled power she wielded over the male of the species delighted her, excited her. No less than five times during a typical night, she received declarations of undying devotion and at least one marriage proposal.

While she was waiting for Brooklynn to take her time with Cam, Kandi was planning how she might enjoy him. Knowing Cam would be coming to her, she had decided to forego attending the ritual of taking of Melody’s Bear. Besides, she was due to dance at The Den that afternoon. She definitely wanted to take him with her to the club, not to show him off to the other girls or anything, just to have him on her while she wove her magic and enchanted her audience. The mere thought of it made her wet again. The question was how she could take him and keep him hidden from view as all those sets of eyes ravished her while she was up on stage bereft of clothes. The easy answer was she could hide him inside her pussy or her ass, though she also ran the risk of him suffocating. No, she wanted him to be completely aware of his surroundings. Stashing him inside one of her orifices certainly prevented that. Then an idea came to her how she might be able to pull it off with no one the wiser. Tonight she would wear sheer white thigh high nylon stockings. She could keep them on but still display her assets. Cam, small as he was, could fit in behind the ornate lacy leg band, held in place by the firm elastic.

She thought it should work, but needed to try it out beforehand to be certain she could pull it off without inadvertently hurting or maiming him, the last thing she wanted was to garner the same kind of reputation for dispatching little ones as Cerys.

Picking him up off her stomach, she set him on the bed and got up. Padding across the floor to the dresser to fetch a pair of nylons stockings in order to try to see if her idea was feasible, she pulled out a pair before returning to the bed, leaning her bum against the edge as she slid the toes of her left foot into the stock and pulled it up.

Twisting, she collected Cam, Pulling out the elastic and sliding him into please on the outer portion of her thigh. Although small, to the casual eye it was easy to see the outline of something tucked into the band. Another issue, keeping him there is during her set, he might get accidently crushed if she rolled over him. Frowning, she shook her head. Where else could she keep him?

She was about to remove the nylon, when she saw a small run the nail of her big toe had caused. “Dammit,” she muttered, folding her leg and bringing her foot up.

Looking at her foot it occurred to her there might be a solution to her problem. Given the space betwixt her toes and the ball of her foot, Cam might fit neatly in the space, though she figured it would probably be a very tight fit. She would position him so that he was face up with the ability to peek out from between her big toe and its neighbor.

Balling up the other stocking, she placed Cam inside it before slipping her foot into the opening. Positioning Cam’s body in the groove, she pulled the stocking up, the taut nylon securing the tiny youth in place. Wriggling her toes, she could feel him. Lowering her foot, she put it on the floor, putting some weight on it to test and make sure she didn’t accidently crush the little fellow. Looking down at the shaded between her toes, his face barely visible, it seemed to Kandi he was fine other than maybe having some difficulty drawing deep breaths. Next she tried walking, pressing her weight forward. He appeared to grimace some, but still seemed to be basically unharmed. Walking to the closet, she pulled out a pair of open toed four-inch still heels, glossy black. A slow smile spread across her face. She could keep him confined there whilst she performed her sets, a secret little passenger. The thought aroused her but she decided she was going to wait, build herself up through the show before playing with Cam again. Strutting around her room, she dropped down on her knees, mimicking body movements she would later be making on stage to make certain Cam would be adequately hidden from the audience’s view. That said, she highly doubted people would be looking at her feet once she had bared her breasts and pussy. Plus situated as he was, Cam still had the ability to look out look out. Removing her nylons, she fished Cam out and put him back on the bed before retrieving an undamaged pair from her drawer.

Remaining quiet, Cam watched her, shaking his head slightly. Being crammed into the toe of her stocking was incredibly confining. At least it wasn’t as bad as being wedged into Brooklynn’s panties.