- Text Size +

Hot Sweet and Sticky

Standing on the molded soap dish holder insert into the shower stall, Cam was grateful for the respite from Brooklynn’s libidinous onslaught as she doused her head under the spray of steaming hot water. He was so tired.

Turning to the side and making a show of kneading suds over her glistening pert breasts. “You like?” she asked coyly.

“You are very pretty,” he said, but his voice was lost in the sound from the shower.

“Did you just say you wanted to go again?” she asked with an excited expression on her face.

Shaking his head rapidly, he waved his arms, “No!”

“You are insatiable!” she said, keeping her eyes on him but turning her torso to allow the water to wash away the soap from her chest.

It was all too much for Cam. Dropping to his knee he slumped forward, wondering if maybe he should just fling himself off the soap tray with the hope the shower floor would put an end to his predicament. But he couldn’t.

Dousing her hair again to rinse out the shampoo and conditioner, she turned off the water and flicked her head back and twisted to the side, wringing out her hair.

“Please, Brooklynn, we can I go home?” he asked.

Head tilted to the side, she smiled down on him, chuckling, “You are home Cam,” she replied.

Lower lip trembling, Cam shook his head, eyes brimming with water.

“Make sure you do a good job of cleaning yourself,” she instructed, sliding the opaque shower curtain back and stepping out onto the mat.

Sodden by overspray from the shower, Cam rubbed absently at the dampness on his chest.

One towel bundled around her head, Brooklynn wrapped herself in another before she plucked Cam off of the little shelf in the shower and held him in her palm, “Are you excited?” she asked.

What was there to be excited about? Another round of being used as a toy to sate the lust of this giant sized girl? No, he was not excited.

“Kandi has to work tonight so I am going to give you off to her today,” she announced, making her way back to her room.

“Kandi?” he croaked, envisioning the redhead the way he had seen her when he and Oliver had snuck into the strip club.

“Don’t fuss, you’re going to have a lot of fun with her, she’s a great girl. Not like Cerys, she’s the one to watch out for. We lose too many little ones to her, what shall we call it, appetite,” Brooklynn stated. Back in her room, she set Cam down on the top of her desk and finished drying herself.

Visualizing the glacial blue eyed Cerys in all her terrible beauty, Cam sat quietly, lost in his own thoughts as the blonde giantess redressed. When she was done, she picked him back up and went back out into the house, stopping at another door and knocking.

Kandi opened the door, red hair piled atop her head in a roll. Seeing Brooklynn, a wide smile split her face as she brought her hands together in an excited clap, “My turn?” she inquired.

Brooklynn nodded, extending the hand holding Cam and depositing him into Kandi’s hand.

While Brooklynn’s hand was fresh clean from the shower, there was the fragrance of some scented lotion in Kandi’s soft hand.

“He is a lot of fun,” Brooklynn said, nodding her head and grinning.

“I can hardly wait,” Kandi expressed.

Touching her fingers to her lips, Brooklynn blew Cam a kiss, “Later,” she said before vanishing down the hall.

Kandi smiled back and then looked down at the tiny youth lying in the center of her palm. “How are you doing today sugar?” she asked, bringing him up near her face.

“Long night,” he murmured back. Was there any point trying to petition her for help? She had been the one who told him that he was nothing more than a toy for the girls to play with. No help there.

Closing the door, she walked across the floor and took a seat on the edge of her bed, Cam still in her hand. “I don’t know what you and Brooklynn did together, so forgive me if this seems a little repetitious for you,” she said with a chuckle. Setting him down on the bed, she stood up, pulling her t-shirt up over her head. “You remember the twins?” she inquired, tossing her shirt to the side and pressing her bosoms together.

He nodded mutely, having seen Kandi’s breasts before in the club, though under the club’s flickering lights. Even then they had seemed very large, now they were positively immense, easily larger than Brooklynn’s.

She removed her brassiere, springing her firm DD’s free, smallish erect nipples a pale pink rose color. Next she shimmied out of her stretchy pants, standing naked beside the bed.

His eyes drifted from her enormous breasts to the split in her shorn pubis.

Seeping him up into her hand, Kandi practically flung herself onto the bed, cupping Cam against her prodigious left breast.

Cam went limp, yielding to the redhead’s movements as she massaged him against her breast, little body stimulating the sensitive tissue of her aureole and tight nipple as she opened her legs and explored the dampening folds of her vagina as her excitement continued to grow.

“I want you there,” she said breathlessly, curling her fingers around his body and moving him down and into the furrow of her aroused sex, the sticky dew there clinging tenaciously to his body as she swirled him around the frilly flesh.

Again, Cam found himself helpless to the whim of her rising want.

Switching her hold on the tiny boy in her hand, thumb and forefinger to either side of his head, she began to push his body into hers feet first, his legs sliding easily into the lubricated opening of her pussy. Still holding him by the skull, she worked him in and out while strumming the engorged clit directly above him.

He could feel the weight of her flesh crushing against him while he was being used and knew by the increased amount of vaginal secretions she was going to climax. He thought for sure skull his skull would crack under the pressure of her fingers as her vagina spasming and clutched greedily at him as she came. She left him embedded until the contractions subsided, dragging him out of her and laying him on the peaks of her left breast.

“I just needed to get that first one out,” she said, brow damp from perspiration.

Lying there, he remained silent closed his eyes, her rich taste lingering in his nose and mouth. He didn’t know what she had in store, but what was there for him to say?