- Text Size +

A Place to Crash for the Night in Brooklynn                

When Brooklynn said she wanted to go again, Cam’s heart sank.

Plucking him off her body, she set him on the blanket between herself and where the bed abutted the wall before rolling on her side toward the nightstand, back to him.

Cam struggled to his feet. Knees weak and shaky coupled with Brooklynn’s movement made it impossible for him to remain standing and he was dropped back to the bed.

When she rolled supine onto her back, she was holding a phallic shaped silicon sex toy easily triple his height and a length of something clear that resembled packing tape in one hand. “A girl’s best friend,” she chuckled, showing it him.

He had watched all sorts of porn and had seen dildos before, but from his diminished perspective, this thing looked positively mammoth. The tip an electric neon pink surrendering along its ridged and rippled length to clear near the base, swaying back and forth. There appeared to be a groove along the upper side of the ‘head’ of the toy. Cam shook his head slowly back and forth,

“You look perplexed,” Brooklynn commented with an amused chuckle.

“I don’t, I don’t see how,” he said shaking his head.

Turning the toy in her hand, she pointed to the depression, “That’s where you fit in,” she said.

“What?”

Big smile on her face, she shifted onto her side, facing him, setting the toy next to him. “Of course we’ll need to make sure you can breathe,” she assured.

Cam remain still, brain numbed. She intended to tie him to that monstrosity? And use it on herself? “No,” he mumbled, shaking his head.

She next held up one of those flexible little straws you sometimes see on the side of juice boxes.

Did she really mean to use him this way? Before he had time to contemplate an answer, she provided one, picking him up and aligning the straw before wrapping the plastic around him and binding him to the silicon plaything.

Grinning she examined her handiwork, “This is going to be so much fun,” she purred.

Struggling against the plastic wrap holding him in place, all Cam could do was frantically move his head, fixing her with a glower.

“You look so cute,” she praised, touching his forehead lightly with her left index finger before lowering the toy down, the tip parting the petals of her outer lips. Letting out a contented sigh, she slowly fed the toy into her slippery vagina, the hot pink flesh parting around it and molding over him as he was enveloped. Unable to do anything other than yell as he was swallowed by her pussy, Cam gasped for air and closed his eyes.

Working the sizeable toy into her groove, Brooklynn moved deliberately slow, easing the pleasure giving device into her up to its flared base, relishing the sensation of fullness.

Drawing it back slowly, she could feel the irregular shape of Cam’s bound form along the fluted folds inside her, sending little shivers of delicious pleasure through her body. Back and forth she worked him, the action making a squelching sound with juice spilling out of her vagina and over the skin of her perineum and puckered anus. Angling her hips to facilitate maximum penetration, she strummed the fingers of her free hand over the hyper excited flesh of her fully engorged clit. She could feel her heart beginning to race, flesh starting to tremble as her breath caught in her throat and perspiration appeared all over her magnificent nude body. Faster and faster she thrust the dildo into her vagina, impaling herself. The threshold of no return had been passed and it was only a matter of moments before she was going to climax.

Releasing the dildo and leaving it deeply planted in her pussy, she brought that hand up and kneaded her breast while she continued abuse her aching clit with her other hand.

With a sharp intake of breath, she came, a moan of blissful ecstasy escaping her parted lips as she bucked in orgasmic release.

Inside, even with the aid of the straw Cam could hardly breathe, choking on the gush of fluid inside her spasming pussy as her vaginal muscles clenched down mercilessly on him. He thought for sure he would pass out from the tremendous crushing force and when he didn’t he wished he would have. He didn’t know how long he was up inside her, each humid heated taste of air of her, he felt himself being extracted, gasping and sputtering once in fresh air.

Brooklynn sat upright, shaky hands removing the plastic wrap around Cam.

With his hands free, Cam quickly brought them up to his face, trying to clear the gooey fluid from his face. His efforts were disrupted when she took him by the right leg and lifted him over her face, mouth open, tongue extended and lowered him inside.

Cleaning his body, she maneuvered him toward the front of her mouth, lips parting as she pushed his upper body out face up and clamped her pearly white teeth down on his chest, holding him securely.

Scooting off the now unkempt bed, she crossed the floor and plucked a vibrant green housecoat off a hook, slipping it around her body before exiting the room.

Making her way down the hall to the bathroom, him still protruding from her lips, she made her way into a toilet stall and sat down to pee, letting out a sigh around him as she emptied her bladder

“Brooklynn,” he croaked, fighting the teeth to try and free an arm.

Finished, she dabbed and flushed before getting up going to the counter with three sinks in it.

Blinking, Cam saw a dark haired girl walk in, Teagan he thought her name was, the one who had handed him the cup.

Spying the captive in Brooklynn’s teeth, “Oh my god, is that him?  He is so cute!” Teagan cooed, big eyes bright, nibbling on the nail at the end of her left thumb as she looked at him.

Tilting her head forward, Brooklynn drooled him out into the palm of her hand.

“Did you?” Teagan asked.

“Uh huh,” confirmed the blonde.

“Ooh, I’m so jealous,” she pouted.

“Kandi, Allie, then you if you want,” Brooklynn offered.

Teagan nodded, licking her lower lip.

“I’ll pass it on,” Brooklynn said, setting Cam down on the countertop.

Teagan leaned forward against the counter, towering over him as the blonde girl washed her hands.

Wobbling unsteadily on weak legs, Cam remain as still as possible, the sheer size of the girls looming up over him intimidating him. The thought of being passed around like a little plaything filled him with a sense of dread.

“Little Cam has had a big day, so I thinkit’s time to tuck him in for the night,” Brooklynn stated, drying her hands and picking him up.

“Sleep tight Cam,” Teagan purred.

“Goodnight,” Brooklynn replied.

Back in the room, she divested herself of the housecoat, hanging it back up and taking out a fresh pair of panties from her dresser, an emerald green lacey pair adorned with a matching decorative bow on the front. Putting him back in her mouth, she pulled on the panties and positioned him behind the bow and against the delicate flesh of her privates. With him in place, she climbed into bed and turned in for the night.