- Text Size +

The Sister

Sitting up, Cam faced Oliver, hands up, “Let me give you the skinny on Omega Pi my naïve friend. It’s a super selective sorority of young women, maybe twenty carefully hand selected sisters tops. I don’t know if they’re a national charter or what, it’s all very hush and secret handshakes or ass wiggles or something. I don’t know. Anyway, they have their own house and everything. And talk about stuck up? You’ll know an Omega Pi just by the way she looks at you. If she makes a disgusted crinkled up face and regards you like you’re gum stuck on the underside of her running shoe, chances are she’s an Omega Pi,” he explained.

Oliver chuckled, “Must be one of the entry requirements, resting bitch face,” he said.

“Exactly!” Cam chortled. “For the most part, they’re all eminently bangable and got this sly little look like they’re in on some secret that no one else is privy to.”

“Bangable? Your sister included?” Oliver teased.

Cam made a rude noise, “Don’t even get me started. My sister is way too cute for her own good, long blonde hair with big tits and she exemplifies the term resting bitch face. She should be the Omega Pi poster child,” he stated.

Oliver chuckled, “You paint an amazing picture, I can’t hardly wait to meet her,” he said. It would be good to meet some new girls. He and Sara had been ‘going out’ together ninth through twelfth grade. When they chose to attend different schools after graduation, they mutually decided to they should remain friends but be open to new experiences, and by mutually, she said she wanted to see other people.

“Someone is talking about me because my ears are burning,” said a sultry female voice from the open door as she breezed into the room.

“Speak her name, and the devil doth appear,” Cam said with embellished drama and employing an English accent.

Oliver looked up to see the speaker. Cam had said she was too cute. What an understatement, she was drop dead gorgeous. Honey colored hair held back off her face, big luminous blue eyes. The only accurate portion of Cam’s description was her smile, like a Mona Lisa smile. She was dressed in neat black knee length running shorts, wearing white and pink t-shirt, the Greek symbol for Omega with a smaller Pi inside it on her well-endowed chest.

“Who’s your cute little roommate?” she asked, turning those amazing cerulean eyes on him, left eyebrow rising slightly.

“Oliver this is my sister Sersei,” Cam said, scowling darkly.

Licking the left corner of her lips, “Oliver, I like the way it feels in my mouth, kind of rolls over my tongue,” she said smile broadening as she inclined her head slightly.

Oliver felt his breath catch in his throat and instead of being able to articulate any words, he choked slightly, then coughed, bringing his arm up quickly to cover his mouth near his elbow.

“Cat got your tongue?” she inquired, tilting her head slightly to the side.

Bout of coughing at an end, he shook his head, “No, it’s good to meet you,” he said, rising to his feet and extending a hand. Her hand was soft and this close to her he detected a hint of perfume, just enough to tickle his senses.

“Ooh, rough hands, you a working man?” she commented, grinning still, and turning his hand over to look at the calluses there, touching the patches of hardened skin with the tips of her fingers from her other hand.

“I spent most of the summer working as a hand on Denman’s Ranch just a short piece down from our place,” he blurted, feeling the need to explain himself.

Cam snapped his fingers, “For crying out loud there temptress, release the poor kid from your evil thrall. Why are you here?” he asked, expression sour.

Her eyes lingered on Oliver’s face a moment longer before she released his hand and turned to face her brother, “Mom is over at Oma’s house and wants to know when you’re going to go over there?” she said.

“Soon,” he replied, shaking his head, “like maybe an hour from now. We done here?”

“I suppose,” she replied. “Might I suggest in the future you check your phone some time? It will save me from having to make a trip over here in the future.”

“Sorry to put you out,” Cam responded, making a flourishing gesture of apology.

She stared at her brother a moment longer, then turned her attention back to Oliver, “It was nice to meet you Oliver. I hope you enjoy your studies here,” she said, rewarding him with a smile.

“Thanks, you too,” he babbled.

Chuckling softly to herself, she quit the room.

“Did I tell you or what? Rolls in here to check up on me with the pretense of going over to grandma’s house, sheesh,” Cam stated.

“Um,” Oliver noised.

“Don’t worry, I know you’ve blinded by her seeming hotness, but it’s just a cruel illusion, a trick of the light, smoke and mirrors my friend to hide the beast that lurks within,” he said, moving his hands up to his chest. “Titties? Push up bra. Hair? Bottle blonde. Fake eyelashes. Machinations designed to dull your wits. Dude, right now she basically just owned you and robbed you of all but your most basic of functions,” he commented. “Did I not tell what a cunning creature she was? She has that effect on people, but she knows she has that effect, making it deliberate and with malice of intent. Pure evil,” Cam stated.

“I think I might need some alone time,” Oliver chuckled, letting out a long measured breath.

“Omega Pi,” Cam whispered conspiratorially, making his eyes big and round and nodding slowly for effect.

Oliver chuckled and shook his head. When he had made the decision to come here, he had known he was going to have to share a room and was a little concerned about what his next roommate to be might be like. That Cam was very affable and friendly, good sense of humor, put his mind at ease. The fact that he had an astoundingly hot sister didn’t hurt either. He doubted there were any girls back home that could hold a candle to the one who had called him cute. He was both thrilled and intimidated by her at the same time.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, more Cam and Oliver