- Text Size +

Thomasin and Cam

Seeing the predatory expression on the gigantic woman’s face as she approached on all fours, gorgeous and terrible at once, Cam felt a knot tighten in his gut. This was not the first he had seen that glassy eyed hunger. His first instinct was to bolt, to run and hide, but thinking of Oliver, he summoned every residual ounce of courage left in his tiny body.  

Tongue snaking out of her luscious mouth, Thomasin growled in her throat, closing the distance between them rapidly. Sweeping her hand behind the tiny youth, she corralled him beneath her, the heat between her thighs raging with uncontrolled and moistened need.

Raising his hands tentatively up toward her, “Is everything alright?” Cam asked. Was this part of it? Was this all just another cruel Omega trick?

As if physically struck, Thomasin paused, her luminous green eyes narrowing. “Wait,” she murmured, the ache of want thrashing against her impulse to resist. Pushing herself up, she settled back on her knees.

Trembling, Cam stood between her parted knees, gazing along the length of her pale inner thighs at the dampened cotton panties covering her furnace of primitive lust.  

Placing hands atop her thighs, Thomasin glanced toward the ceiling trying to quell the voracious appetite of her womanhood. “This is not who you are, you are not like that,” she verbalized, seeking to center herself.

Cam still had no inkling of what had happened, only that deep down he knew something had gone wrong, and for him, terribly so.

Lowering her head, the immense woman smiled and focused her iridescent eyes on Cam. “I’m sorry Cam,” she offered, voice halting.

Eyes widening, “W-what’s happening?” he asked, dreading the answer he knew was sure to come.

Letting out a big breath, she shook her head before glancing over her shoulder at the powdered remains of the weeping stone, “I’m not sure,” she replied honestly.

Eyes filling with tears, “Are you going to fix me?” he queried.

Again, she shook her head, this time slowly and holding his eyes, “I don’t think so,” she offered apologetically.

A sad smiled crossed his lips, “It’s okay,” he replied, voice near to breaking, nodding affirmatively.

“I’m sorry Cam, I truly am,” she whispered, feeling equal measures of contrition for the inability to be able to restore him and for her momentary loss of control.

Recognizing the inner conflict she seemed to be waging, “It is not your fault,” he accepted, wiping a hand across his eyes.

Bending forward, she brought her hands around him, cupping his tiny body gently and bringing him to her chest. “We’ll figure this out,” she proposed, trying to put a reassuring smile on her sweat-dampened face.

Looking up at her, “You are not like your sisters, beautiful yes, but not like them,” he stated.

Her smile was weak, “I confess, it was no small feat to not take you, but I am myself once more, made stronger by temptation,” she replied, a slight quaver in her voice, the tendrils of desire still coursing the breadth of her nervous system. “We will figure this out, I promise Cam,” she assured, bringing him close to her bosom and transferring him to her left hand.

Shifting his weight in her palm, Cam nodded before pressing himself against her chest. He did not know what demons she overcame, but suddenly he felt safe in with her. “I trust you,” he replied, in his heart believing the words he was saying.

Chuckling softly, “It has been quite a while since, well you know, so it would be a lie if I said it wasn’t touch and go there for a moment,” she shared, tracing the pad of her right index finger along the hollow of his back and over his spine. She knew the odd expulsion of energy from the stone had ignited her baser needs, but still it had been close.

Luxuriating in her body’s warmth through the fabric of her blouse, “Why? What held you back?” he questioned.

She smiled and shook her head, “That is the question isn’t it?” she countered, knowing why but choosing not to reveal her motivations to the tiny boy pressed against her.

The subtle difference in her struck Cam and for the first time since his reduction, he actually felt stirred. He chuckled softly to himself, “this is crazy,” he murmured.

“What?” Thomasin queried, easing her hand back to look at him.

Eyes big, “Is it wrong that I am attracted to you?” he asked.

Smiling, she shook her head, “Probably the power of the stone,” she offered.

Cam slowly shook his head, “No, it‘s you,” he stated. It was true.

“I am sorry for what my ‘sisters’ did to you,” she apologized, using her free hand to do the air quotes.

“What my sister and her cohorts did to me is done and I cannot ever forget that, but I know it could be different and I think you are the one to show me,” he petitioned.

It was Thomasin’s turn to chuckle, “Be careful,” she cautioned.

“I trust you,” Cam said, repeating his earlier statement.

A stab of conflict touched Thomasin. She wanted Cam. Should she accept his offer? Could she restrain herself? Glancing back to the table, she saw Agnes standing at the edge.

Having observed the whole event unfold, the tiny woman pursed her mouth and nodded once.

Cradling Cam to her bosom, Thomasin rose to her feet and padded down the hall to her room. Walking across the floor to beside her bed, she set her tiny passenger down atop the patterned duvet cover and switched on the decorative lamp beside the bed, the lined shade pushing a soft glow toward the ceiling and weakly lighting the room. “Welcome to my boudoir,” she offered, spreading her hands apart.

Finding the soft material under his feet challenging to stand on, Cam shifted to one knee and survey the elegantly appointed room. “Very nice,” he verbalized, genuine in his compliment.

Taking a step back from the bed, Thomasin looked down on him with an alluring smile as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse.

Gazing up at her, Cam felt a moment of serenity, clarity. Gone was his fear. “You are incredible,” he praised, rewarding her with a broad smile.

Letting her blouse fall to the floor, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, freeing firm magnificent breasts, each crowned by an erect rose pink nipple. Next, she unfastened the button to her skirt and shimmied her hips to get it to fall, unabashed by the moisture slick mark on the front of her cotton panties. Slipping thumbs into the elastic waistband, she drew down her panties, the damp material clinging to her pussy before reluctantly letting go and exposing her private, plump mound decorated in short dark stubble. “Sorry, I wasn’t expecting,” she expressed, eyes downcast.

Drinking in her presence with his eyes, mouth agape in awe, Cam shook his head, “No, it’s okay,” he assured. He suspected her sublime beauty a product of the stone, but in this moment, it did not matter. He could not believe how incredibly turned on he felt.

Moving deliberately, she climbed over him and onto the bed, reclining on her side facing him.

As her mass moved over him, the sweet smell of perfume and sex following in her wake, Cam watched her. While the events in the Omega Pi house happened just recently, it felt a lifetime ago to him. Clambering over the soft material of the duvet toward the depression where she lay, Cam could feel warmth radiating off her body as he braced his hands against her.

Slight goosebumps appearing on her skin, she giggled. “I forgot how ticklish it could be,” she stated, cupping him to her stomach and rolling onto her back before releasing him.

Getting to his feet, he glanced down her body and then back up to her face, “I’m not sure where to start.”

As heated as she felt, craving to feel him inside her, she deferred. “Start wherever you feel comfortable,” she encouraged.

Turning back to her mound, a slow grinned spawned on his face and he walked across her toned tummy.

“Hold on,” she warned, giving him a moment to brace. Parting her legs, she bent her knees slightly, the effect tilting her pelvis and granting him better access to her most delicate area.

Getting down, he slid his hand over the tender flesh and across the taut pearl of her clitoris.

A quick intake of breath, “Mmm,” she cooed.

“You’re so hot,” he marveled, tracing the fingers of his left hand lazily back and forth in front of his face while continuing to massage her button with his right.

Putting her hands palm down on the bed, Thomasin curled her fingers into the thick blanket and pushed her head deep into the pillow, allowing the pleasurable sensation to wash over her. It was hard not letting go and just surrendering, but she did not want to hurt Cam.

Whether a result of his handling from the girls at the house, or some innate previous unknown skill, Cam seemed to know exactly where to touch, the pressure to apply. He felt elated, like he had stumbled across some feral tigress and been allowed to pet it, caress it. Shifting his position, he got onto his belly, sliding himself between the dewy petals of her sex. The smell, the taste, everything, it was too much and he unloaded amongst her swollen sex.

Releasing her hold on the blanket with her right hand, “Cameron,” she murmured, placing a delicate finger in the hollow of his spine and applying gentle pressure, sliding him over the sopping folds of her heated womanhood.

Cam relaxed his body allowing her to set the tempo of the play, the experience so wonderfully different.

Bringing her left hand to her breast, kneading the supple flesh, her breathing quickened. Pressing more firmly against Cam, she could feel her urgency building, the storm of release hovering on the horizon.

With the rapid increase in fluid she produced, he could tell she was close. Suddenly he was waist deep inside her, her warmth suffusing him as the pressure of her opening squeezed his hips and midsection.

“I’m…going…to,” she gasped before letting out a small cry of pleasure.

Riding the waves of contractions, Cam smiled knowing this was only the beginning.