- Text Size +

Deacon and Cady Getting Close

Keeping Deacon in her palm, she brought her hand close to her face, eyes lidded, lips puckered.

Shifting his body, Deacon got on his knees, bracing himself against the pillowy softness of her lower lip. Leaning close, he kissed her delicately.

Lowering her hand back from her face, she wrinkled her nose, “Tickles kind of,” she said with a partial giggle.

Using a francophone accent, “A French tickler?” he asked, arching an eyebrow.

Not getting the obscure Monty Python Meaning of Life reference, she cocked her head to the side, “Are you French?”

Grinning up the massive beauty above him, he shook his head slowly and used his hands to beckon her close again before bracing himself as she complied. At her mouth, he traced his finger along the vermillion border of her upper lip until she smiled and her lips parted. Her teeth appeared massive before him, clean and shiny white.

“You don’t want to make me sneeze do you?” she warned.

Imagining it, “Definitely not,” he replied, pecking his lips against her bottom lip again as she exhaled softly.

“I’m not sure exactly how you want to, or what you,” she murmured.

“I want to explore you, adore you,” Deacon replied, giving her a wink.

Sucking her bottom lip between her teeth, she set him carefully down on the bed beside her before bringing her hands up and unbuttoning her blouse. Removing it, she put it the side opposite deacon. Reaching both hands behind her back, she unfastened her bra, covering her breasts with her right arm while tossing the brassiere to the side with her left hand.

“Wow,” Deacon complimented.

“Sorry?” Cady replied, a dusting of color in her cheeks.

Grinning, “I said wow, you are unbelievably gorgeous,” he assured, voice raised to ensure she heard him.

Slowly she lowered her arm, eyes downcast, almost diffident. Rising slowly from the bed, she unfasted the button on her jeans, shimmying her hips to help lower the faded pair of denim pants. Stepping out of the pants, she turned to face him directly, hands clasped in front of her hiding the slightly darker moistened spot at the front of her powder blue colored panties. After everything that they had all been through, was it so wrong that she was aroused?

Deacon whistled in genuine appreciation. “A goddess,” he proclaimed, offering her a slight bow.

Smiling, “Stop,” she protested.

“Come on,” he urged, waving an arm. “On your back.”

Cady hesitated, “I haven’t shaved my legs in a couple of days,” she confessed.

Chuckling, “It’s okay,” he reassured.

Not removing her panties, she cautiously climbed over him at the speed of sloth and up onto the bed, settling in and reclining on her back, hands down by her sides.

For his part, Deacon watched her as she moved. On some level, he knew he should be concerned about his predicament. Not here with Cady, but in general. He was so tiny. Instead of being distraught, he was exhilarated. Even seeing the colossal Sersei naked, something about it ignited fire in him. Moving closer to her, he scaled atop the back of her hand and sauntered up her forearm.

Cady giggled, “OMG, no offense but it feels like a spider is on me and my instinct is to swipe it away,” she added with a slight shimmy.

Traversing up the medial side of her left biceps, he crossed over onto her chest and up the swell of the slope of her left breast, sitting cross-legged around her erect nipple, fingers stroking the subtle bumps in the aureole. “You feel warm,” he murmured, aware of the deep rhythmic beat of her heart buried beneath him.

Shifting her hands across her stomach, placing right over left, “I like that,” she said softly.

With delicate fingers, he kneaded her taut nipple, delighting in small sounds of pleasure he was extracting from her.

Luxuriating in the wondrous sensations catching fire in her body, “Mmm,” she cooed softly.

Glancing down the length of her body, Deacon rose to a semi-standing position. He yearned to explore her more intimately. Descending her breast to her sternum, he scampered over hands and down her stomach toward the prominence of her fabric-shrouded mons. Getting closer, he could detect the scent of her excitement, heady, intoxicating.

Lifting her head to look at him, “Deacon,” she said haltingly.

Raising a reassuring hand back to her, “It’s alright,” he replied crossing onto her white cotton panties, pristine save for the dampened spot covering her sex.

“I,” she started, and then paused, legs parting slightly.

Getting to his hands and knees, he danced his finger over the moist contours hidden by the material. “So incredibly hot,” he mumbled, more to himself than to her. Raising slick fingers before his face, he touched them to his lips, tasting the pure essence her desire. Looking back up to her face, “Wow,” he extolled.

Returning the smile, she lifted her hands, but uncertain what to do, placed them down at her sides.

Moving back toward her tummy and off the panties, Deacon slid his hands beneath the elasticated waistband.

Seeing what he was trying to accomplish, “Hold on,” Cady advised, lifting her butt upward off the bed and slipping her thumbs into the panties, pushing them down onto her thighs. Lower her bottom, she elevated her knees slightly and tried to push her panties down further, careful not to move so much as to dislodge her tiny passenger.

Deacon suspected she kept her situation shorn, but judging from the lesser stubble it might have been a few days since she tended to her garden. Not that it mattered, gazing down upon the breadth of her femininity he was in awe, rapt. Suddenly the word of his ex-girlfriend popped into his head, “Everything important is near the top.” Setting in astride the hood cloaking the nerve plexus of her clitoris, he smoothed his hands over the delicate covering and drew it back.

Suppressing a groan, Cady tried to arch against the gentle pressure applied to her clit, the sensation so wonderfully delicious she curled her fingers into blankets.

Marveling at the response such small simple gestures evoked from the massive girl beneath him, Deacon captured nub of tightened flesh, kneading it between his hands, massaging it. Not only did Cady begin to tremble slightly, he could actually feel the rising swell of warmth emanating from her pussy in response to his manipulations.

Almost breathless, “Deacon,” Cady moaned, raising her right hand and bringing the tips of her fingers carefully over him, pressing him down onto his stomach, his head toward her feet. Her excited condition providing lubricant, she moved her hand in a counter clockwise direction while sloughing off her panties entirely.

Though firm, the pressure was not overbearing so Deacon allowed himself to relax, surrendering to her as she moved him over the expanse of her sex. The pliant rubbery flesh rolled beneath him as she artfully pleasured herself using his body.

Sucking in a big breathe, Cady knew she was on the verge of climax, muscles twitching in anticipation of a powerful release.

Deacon could feel it too, the pressure of a volcano on the verge of eruption. Squirming under her faltering fingers, he twisted and tried to aim himself nearer the opening of her vagina. He wanted to be in her, to experience her as she came.

Urgency supplanting caution, Cady parted her legs wide and tilted her pelvis, using her index finger between his shoulder blades and guiding him directly inside of her dewy sleek tunnel as it greedily opened. “Oh Deacon,” she mewled, passing the point of no return but denying herself the blissful oblivion of coming.

Suddenly there was pressure all around, clutching at him and he knew there was no turning back. It was everything he imagined it might be and then some as she finally came. The muscles holding clenching and unclenching in response to the overload of orgasmic pleasure exploding like a supernova throughout her body. Awash in her, he drank of her, tasted her honey.

Ripple of ecstasy dancing across the length of her synapses, Cady arched her back, keenly aware of the tiny thing trapped in her feminine depths. It felt so good, so amazingly good to come with him there.

The avalanche of contraction abating, Deacon twisted sideways trying to push against the swollen slick tissue holding him in place and drool out over the little patch of skin separating her vagina from her anus. Rising to wobbly feet, he staggered back far to be able to see her face and smiled. Could she go again?