- Text Size +

Party Time, Excellent

For the balance of Oliver’s workday, he did his best to try and keep out of Vesper’s way. Out of sight, out of mind. Once the orders were are ready to be picked up by the courier, she cut him loose for the day, giving him that sly Omega Pi smile and a wink.

Sitting on the bus, he shook his head, grinning to himself and replaying the conversation with Vesper. Returning to the school, he climbed the dorm stairs up to his room, finding the door propped open and Cam lounging on his own bed.

“If it isn’t the working stiff,” Cam said with a chuckle.

“That’s funny, working stiff, dude, you have no idea the kind of day I had,” Oliver said, shaking his head and letting out a sigh.

Twisting his body and sitting upright, Cam grinned, “So tell me what’s new and exciting in the highly competitive and lucrative candle market these days?” he asked.

“Vesper, she got me rock freaking hard and I’m pretty sure she knew it too,” Oliver replied.

“The candle lady gave you wood?” Cam said appreciatively.

“Like full on chubby,” he said, making fist and holding it rigid out in front of himself.

Cam laughed, “You should have just whipped it out and said, ‘Why don’t you blow out my candle?’” he said before curling his lip up.

“Yeah, no,” Oliver countered frowning.

“I would have,” Cam assured.

“No, you wouldn’t,” Oliver scoffed.

“That’s true,” he conceded, “I would have etched it into my mind and committed it to the spank bank for future reference,” he added.

“Exactly. She’s Omega Pi through and through, knew just what she was doing, toying with me, I’m sure of it,” he replied, kicking his shoes off and sitting up on his bed.

“No offense dude, but you radiate this naïve aura that practically begs chicks to fuck with your head. You ever been laid before?” he asked.

Oliver nodded, “Just with Sara, a few times, nothing too controversial,” he answered, two and half times by Cam’s system of accounting such things, one blow job and two energetic bouts of intercourse, once in his room, and the other in the barn on Denman’s Ranch. After that they sort of settled back into heavy petting making him wonder if he had maybe somehow done it wrong. She never said.

“You’re like a goldfish in an ocean of man eating sharks, blood in the water, and these girls can smell it on you,” he chortled.

“Whatever,” Oliver replied, shrugging his shoulders. Cam was right however, he did feel a little like the country mouse in Aesop’s fable.

“What did you want to do tonight?” Cam asked, a glint of mischief twinkling in his eyes.

“Don’t know. You?” he queried back, narrowing his eyes, unsure of where Cam might be going with this but strongly suspecting they would be taking another trip to the Omega Pi house.

“I don’t know, grab a bite. I heard there was supposed to be some type of big party over at the Phi Epsilon Theta house. We could check that out,” he said, arching an eyebrow.

Oliver made a face, “I’m not sure, maybe just get some vittles and come back here and chill,” he offered.

Cam chuckled, “I heard about the party from my sister, she said she’ll be there,” he provided.

“Being new to the school, a party might be fun,” Oliver mused, pursing his lips and nodding contemplatively.

Cam made the sound of a whip cracking, snapping his hand in time before meowing.

Rolling his eyes, Oliver grinned, “I hardly think agreeing to go to a party constitutes me being pussy whipped,” he said.

“Whipped? No, we’re talking tied to a stump and a full on cat o nine tails flogging of biblical proportions,” Cam bantered back, repeating the gesture and sound.

Oliver grinned cheekily, “So, what you’re saying is that she’s into a little light bondage then?” he asked with mirth in his eyes, raising an eyebrow and licking his lower lip suggestively.

Cam laughed, “Enough! I don’t want a mental image of my sister in studded leather and high heel thigh boots holding a whip, I yield sir, nicely played,” he conceded, raising his hands.

Oliver grinned, bowing deeply, “Thank you,” he replied.

They spent the better part of an hour getting ready, more Cam than Oliver. They grabbed a quick bite at The Sandwich Shop before making their way over to fraternity row for the party. Finding the house was no trouble at all, heavy bass beats and techno music audible almost a block from the house itself, streaks of colored light flashing intermittently through most of the front facing windows on the house and the yard was packed with all sorts of people.

Cam appeared excited, “Man, this is what I’m talking about, fucking awesome,” he said with a beaming grin as they joined the boisterous crowd, shuffling between bodies and moving toward the door leading into the house. The strong aroma of marijuana hung heavily in the air, offset with the smell of people and booze.

“Let me know if you spot Sersei anywhere,” Cam said, forced to raise his voice to be heard above the din of the noise.

The inside of the house was even more congested with milling people bouncing up and down and pressed up against one another, the music thumping away as the strobe flicked over the mob.

Sliding between two hot girls, Cam caught his foot on someone’s foot, stumbling forward and colliding into the back of a tall thickly muscled frat boy.

The guy wheeled around, facing Cam, hostile expression on his face, “You fucking moron, you made me spill my drink,” he growled menacingly over the music, looking down at the front of his now wet shirt.

The crowd in the vicinity backed suddenly away, forming a perimeter of open space around the two youths.

“Sorry,” Cam said, raising a conciliatory hand.

Someone somewhere yelled, “Fight!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, Saturday Night's Alright