- Text Size +

IYou

Trapped inside Sersei’s snug slippery femininity, Oliver knew enough to position his body close to her cervix to source a small volume of respirable air. Despite what she was doing to pleasure herself externally, he forced himself to remain calm, breathing slowly and deliberately, each inhalation carrying her essence deep into his tiny being. The process was made more challenging as her efforts increased the swelling inside her pussy and female juice began to accumulate and displace his treasured reserve. The textured flesh around him began to quiver telling him her climax was imminent. Timing was crucial. Drawing in as big a breath as he could, he folded himself into a fetal ball, wrapping his arms around his legs. She came, the inner flesh collapsing spasmodically around him while the smooth flesh of her cervix thrust out to assault him. Mentally he counted her contractions, each delivering a massive wave of pressure over him until the power of her release spent itself.

Trying to chase his exhaled bubbles to the surface, Oliver propelled himself upward until he breached the surface of the water directly between her knees, where he gasped, drawing in heated but fresh air into his aching lungs.

Spotting him, “There you are my little pearl diver,” she jested, smile blooming on her face.

Swimming toward her and over her sex lurking below, he clasped the nipple of her left breast and looked to her face, giving her a smile. “I’ve had a look under the hood, and everything seems to be fine,” he replied, words coming breathlessly.

Sersei laughed, buoyant breasts jiggling at his saucy joke and nearly dislodging his hold.

“Stop, I’m literally drinking in your beauty,” he quipped, spraying out a mouthful of water.

Lowering her arms into the water, she swept him up further on her chest, “You stop,” she countered playfully.

Sputtering, he reoriented himself, “Is it wrong I just want to bathe in the moment?” he asked, transforming his tiny face into a mask of innocence.

Tilting her head slightly to the side, “I’m warning you,” she cautioned.

Grinning, “What?”

“Keep it up and maybe I’ll make you the butt of the joke,” she said mischievously, pausing on the word butt and raising her eyebrows. What might it feel like to have him there she wondered.

Was she talking about anal? Jesus, he hoped not. He could not imagine her trying to cram him into her tight little bud and the sleek tunnel behind. Raising his hands in defeat, “That’s like date 5 material there,” he offered, noticing that even though she seemed amused, there was a dangerous glint in her eye.

Exchange seemingly at an end, she secured him and rose up out of the water like some gorgeous leviathan, water caressing her naked flesh as it spilled away. Setting him back on the edge of the tub, she pulled a towel from the bar on the wall and dried her upper body before placing her foot up on the edge near him and drying first one leg then the other. Next, she placed the towel on her head and swirled it up then collected a small dollop of some type of lotion from a pump bottle and proceeded to spread across her lovely nude body.

“You are astoundingly beautiful,” Oliver commented.

Walking to the tub, looming over him, she continued to rub the floral scented into her skin, swaying slightly in a rhythmic way.

Show at an end, she padded softly across the floor and collected a plush bathrobe from the hook on the back of the door, throwing it around herself and coming back for him.

Down the hall from the bathroom, she took him into a nicely appointed bedroom decorated with antique looking furniture.

Setting him down on the top of the quilt covering the four-poster bed, she went to the oversized chair in the corner and opened her purse, returning with a small travel kit before joining him on the bed. Bringing her right leg up, knee bent, she put her foot on the bed near Oliver, “I am going to do my toenails,” she informed, opening the small kit and pulling out a bottle of bright red nail polish, shaking it.

Looking at the glass bottle, “Can I do one?” he asked.

“You want to try and paint my toenails?” she queried, smiling.

“Just one,” he replied, pointing at her big toe.

Nodding slowly, she unscrewed the cap containing the brush and dunked it into the polish a couple of times before carefully handing it to him.

Reaching out, Oliver took the brush by the cap. Not heavy, it was a little unbalanced and ungainly to yield. Add to that, the smell coming from the polish was super strong and burned his nostril. Moving around her toe, he positioned himself near the nail and angle the brush down, dabbing carefully to prevent a blot. With a couple of fairly smooth strokes, he fashioned a heart shape in the center of the nail, the point aim to her.

Seeing what he had done, Sersei brought her hands together in front of her, “Aww,” she sounded, moved by his design.

“For you,” he commented, wobbling a little bit on unsteady feet.

Smiling at him, she watched as he staggered some more. Reaching down quickly, she relieved him of the brush.

“I think it might be making me woozy,” he slurred a bit.

Recapping the vivid nail polish, she set the bottle aside and scooped him up in her hand, “Are you just the most precious thing ever?” she cooed.

Smiling at the compliment, Oliver took a couple of deep breaths to clear the noxious fumes from his lungs.

Expression concerned, “Are you okay?” she asked.

Nodding slowly, Oliver paused a moment and then offered her a little smile. He felt bad deceiving her into thinking the fumes from the polish had affected him but having her think she had exposed him to potential danger only helped further his goal of getting her to see him as a person and not some mere sexual plaything.