- Text Size +

"Look at him," Brandon said to his best friend Charlie. Both Brandon and Charlie were on the football team. Brandon was the ace quarterback and star of the school. He was also possible the the most buff and muscular jock in the entire high school. Along with his best friend Charlie who was almost as equally fit as him, they practically ran the school. "Who does he think he is talking to Lucy like that."

Lucy was Brandon's crush and would do anything to get in her pants. In fact, he has attempted multiple times yet hasn't made much lead way with it. Lucy was the head cheerleader and also the hottest chick in the school. "I'm going to show him, come on." Brandon started to head over toward Lucy.

"Come on man, it's not worth it," Charlie said.

"Like hell it is." Brandon marched over toward Lucy and eyed the little dweeb that was talking with her. This dweeb's name was Jamie, and was the furthest thing from a man Brandon had ever seen. In fact, he was the complete opposite of Brandon, where he was fit and muscular Jamie was scrawny and small. If anything he resembled a girl more than a boy. Jamie even had curves like a girl and acted like one too. He would always carry his books like the girls would, would even talk with them about makeup and hair styles, he even sounded and walked like a girl. Hell Brandon wouldn't even be surprised if he didn't have a dick either. Jamie also always wore cat ears EVERYWHERE he went. In fact, Brandon one time caught him having whiskers on his cheeks and a cat tail sticking out from behind him. But the most upsetting thing about Jamie that Brandon found was that where Brandon failed at talking with Lucy,

Jamie was able to talk with her like they were dating. He would always catch them chatting or even hugging. How dare he even think he was worth talking to his girl ... or soon to be.

Lucy gave Jamie a hug, "I'll see you after second period."

"Good luck with your test," Jamie said as she left for class.

Brandon used this time to close in on Jamie. Jamie turned around and suddenly his smile faded as the two massive jocks headed his way. "Well if it isn't pussy boy. You get that operation to remove your dick yet?"

"No," Jamie said quietly.

"I couldn't hear you. Hey Charlie you think we should take him to home coming? We could show him a good time," Brandon started humping in front of Jamie trying to get his point across to him. The rest of the student in the hallway stopped and looked on at the scene but didn't do anything to stop Brandon.

Brandon pushed Jamie up against the locker, "I saw you talking to Lucy today. What did I tell you about her?"

"To stay away," Jamie said still scarred.

"That's fucking right. What do I have to do to get you to understand."

"We were just talking about class," Jamie tried to tell Brandon.

"I don't give a shit if she asks you the weather, don't talk to her."

"Brandon we got to get to class," Charlie said.

"In a second, I'm not done with Pussy here." Before Brandon could do anything there was the sound of a teacher in the hallway.

"What's going on over." Suddenly the crowd started to disperse.

Brandon gave Jamie one more shove and then walked away. He couldn't get caught and chance a suspension before the big game next week. Yet he wasn't finished with Jamie he still needed to teach him a lesson.

 

After school Brandon went home and headed to the fridge. He found some beer and grabbed the nearest 6 pack and headed to his room. While chugging the beer he thought of a great way to solve his Jamie problem. If he wouldn't listen to him about leaving Lucy alone then he would just have to make Lucy not want to talk to Jamie. Grinning at his devious plan he thought up a good idea to humiliate and to get rid of Jamie. Looking up online Brandon started to look for hidden cameras to help him. That creep had to have some kind of nasty dirty secrets. He was going to spy on Jamie and learn all his dirty secrets and spread them throughout the school. Then no one will like him and see him as the freak as Brandon does.

"Perfect," Brandon said as he went for another beer. Searching all over the internet Brandon looked for spy cameras and stuff bears with cameras but everything was too pricey. As Brandon searched and drank he started to get angrier. "This is ridicules. How can a camera cost so much?"

After finishing his 6 pack and getting another, Brandon started to broaden his search. Eventually he was just drunk enough to look on some very shady websites. Brandon finally found something that he thought he could use.

"Magic," Brandon said with a grin. Brandon started to read the webpage out loud, "Tired of wondering who's doing what behind your back? Tired of people you don't trust watching your stuff, unware of what might really be going on? Then look no longer my friends. You can watch them and make sure they don't do anything suspicious like rip you off." Brandon took another sip and started to skim along, "Blah blah blah... magic... cast spell... possession of object for 12 hours... no way!" Brandon read more as he started to get excited about this idea, "Take possession of an object for over 12 hours, I could spy on that little bitch easy! Ok how to do this," Brandon scrolled down some more text not bother reading them in full detail until he found what he was looking for. It was the supposed spell that would help him take possession of an object. Chuckling he wrote down the spell and hurried and grabbed his car keys and headed to his car. He knew exactly where Jamie lived and decided to do this now.

 

It took Brandon around 30 min to find Jamie's house, by then it was already getting dark. He made sure to park away from his house and snuck up toward Jamie's house. Sneaking into Jamie's backyard he slipped up to one of the windows and look inside. There laying on the couch hugging a pillow with his feet up in the air like an excited little girl was Jamie as he watched a TV show. Brandon had to stop from gagging as he watched Jamie watching some girlie fashion show. Leaving the window, he checked another room to see if it was Jamie's room. He couldn't find any room on the first floor that could be Jamie's. It took him a while until he spotted a flower ladder leading up to a window. Deciding to give it a shot, Brandon went up the creaky ladder and peered inside the room. Brandon looked around in the darken room and made out a few objects and features of the room. On the open door were the letters J A M I E. This had to be his room. Looking around for an object to take over. He spotted something on his bed. It was a little stuffed toy like a teddy bear. Deciding that would do Brandon pulled out he piece of paper and started to speak the words that were written down.

When Brandon spoke the last word he imagined himself taking over the toy. As soon as the last syllable left his lips he felt a weird tugging on his body as all of a sudden he started to drift through the outside wall and into the room toward the toy. Suddenly everything went dark and Brandon couldn't see anything. Deciding to move Brandon tried to move his arms or legs but they refused to budge. Cursing Brandon tried to call out only to find out that too didn't work. Suddenly there was sound of someone coming.

"I'm going to my room, mom." It was Jamie.