- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is the story of Kaylee and I, the beginning of a series I hope to continue. Each story can be taken as it's own, only cliffhangers leading to the next.

Kaylee was everything one would want from a girlfriend. Smart, sexy, short, kinky, almost magical. Standing 5'2", her brown hair was perfectly straight, usually thrown up in a messy bun and smelled of lavender baby powder. Her scent was sweet and her eyes, baby blue. Perky 36C globes of perfect flesh along with a baby face and plush tush that could keep men starring for hours. She wore either tight PINK yoga pants or sensual jeans to show off her lower asset, if you know what I mean. Her tops were that of sexy tight Victoria's Secret or VSX; she loved the sexy sporty look. Needless to say, she kept her body hairless and only went extremely light on makeup, excentuating her beautiful features.

It was this specific Saturday that things went terribly wrong. I had snuck into her room this  morning to surprise her with cuddles and kisses when she woke. I gently tiptoed in through the back while her parent slept and crept up the back stairs to her room. Her door was open and she was asleep, so angel-like under the covers. I began to creep by her dresser when something caught my eye about the stone which lay on a mount above her dresser. I should have listened to her, I should have never touched it, but curiosity got the better of me. She had said it was special to her and extremely fragile, not to be touched by human hands. Before I knew it, I blacked out.

I awoke upon the top of her dresser, the size of maybe the thickness of a household key and I could tell because I was a looking at what I thought was her keychain! Peering over the side of the dresser, she lay on her back now, naked. At this size, it would at least take me at least 15 minutes to even get to her ear. Her breasts were nearly as wide and high as a cruiseship! I staggered backward, which was my first mistake. I slipped and began my freefall.  I landed roughly on soft cotton. At this size I could see the fibers, I could even grab onto them. Not knowing she was waking, I tried desperately to get my barrings straight, trying to figure out what I had landed on. Looking up, I saw the ceiling, knowing I had fallen off the top of the dresser into an open drawer. The extensive white surface, the black enormous straps, I WAS ON THE INSIDE OF A SPORTS BRA! SHE DID YOGA WHEN SHE WOKE! I had to scramble off here or at least hope she didn't do yoga this morning.

I heard the TV turn on and the sounds of instruction. I knew those sounds, it was her virtual yoga class! A yawn, a loud thump and another loud thump. A hand nearly the size of the Eiffel Tower reached in.  I prayed for life as it decended down, praying she grabbed another bra. It passed me, grabbing her PINK logo cheekster panties to the right of my location. I sighed relief. Maybe she'd do topless yoga this morning or just throw on a cutoff top. But the hand soon reached in and grabbed the bra strap. I held on for dear life as my world was lifted up.

I watched in terror as I was lifted high into the air and her arms moved to stretch the fabric wide enough to get it over her head. My mind remembered how tight the bra sat on her bosom. Her preference was to have the bra tight enough to squeeze her tits tight enough together to accentuate her cleavage. I began to climb as the bra passed down, over and around her head, it rode up, trapping me in it's folds as it slightly rolled as she brought it past her shoulders. My position became clear as the band was stretched, I was headed directly for her right nipple, relaxed and beautifully pink. Light faded as the band was let go and snapped shut under the bottom of her colossal boobs, trapping me against one of her most intimate parts. The fabric behind me pressed against my back and had just enough give to not crush me. 

I could barely move, but at least I could breathe. The physics didn't make sense, perhaps it was a property of whatever shrunk me. My world tilted as she started her yoga. Things began to heat up as her hour of strengthening yoga continued. The most painful pose was downward facing dog to cobra. She gently scrapped her boobs along her yoga mat, pressing me hard into her nipple. It seemed like forever, but the hour finished with me soaked in her sweet sweat and a sigh of relief.
Suddenly she was upright, the weight of her mamerries pushing into me. Her nipple began to push back as I moved my right leg to make it more comfortable. It continued to harden, pressing me harder into the fabric which didn't want to give. My movement had turned her on. I tried to scream, but at my size it was useless. 

"Oh so that's how we're going to play today girls? Well let me call him, see if he's up for a morning quickie," she said talking to herself. 

I could hear the phone ringing lightly followed by her leaving a message, "Hey, I'm hot and sweaty. I could really use you over here right now. My parents should have left for the day for some craft fair. Let yourself up. Text me when you're on your way babe!"

My world moved and bounced, pressing and relaxing me against her erect nipple as she walked. Steps. Shortly there after I heard the clanking of plates or bowls, cutlery and the fridge being open followed by cereal being poured. Kaylee was having breakfast. The sounds to her heart, the chewing and swallowing, even her stomach gurgling was audible from my position. She poured a second bowl and eventually emptied it, gulping. Suddenly we were upright again followed by the clanking of the bowl and spoon in the sink.

She made another call, "Where are you sweetie? You're normally not busy. I miss you. I want a little sweetness this morning. Call me.

My world was on the move again. I heard a squeaky door and we were headed down another flight of steps, to the basement. I heard the skid of a laundry basket on the floor and it was followed by the sound of a door opening. Kaylee's boob bounced, restrained by the fabric, against me as she must have been taking clothes out of the dryer. The door slammed and we were headed back upstairs with Kaylee's nipple still pressing as hard as could be into me.

Just about a minute later, Kaylee began to pull at the sports bra strap, allowing light from underneath to filter in. At this point I had to make a choice, hang onto her erect nipple or the sweaty sports bra. I chose the nipple as it was most likely to get me discovered. As the bra was lifted, I held on for dear life to see that she was sitting on the edge of the bed. Her legs far below stretched out completely naked. My world began to tilt as she leaned back and fell onto her comforter. She reached for something in a purple tube on her nightstand. Lifting it up into view, I recognized it as her Lanolin which she used when her nipple hurt after exercise. She put a dab on her index finger and rubbed it into her left areola and then got some more and dropped her finger down onto me and her right areola and nipple. Her touch was sensual, she pressed the waxy like substance into me and the surrounding area. Suddenly I heard a light moan.

"What is with me today? I'm turned on as fuck and my boyfriend is nowhere to be seen. I'll take care of my needs on my own."

Suddenly her finger lifted and I watched her other hand cupped her breast as I was stuck to her index finger by the Lanolin. My world passed down her body, her belly button, her tight abs, and suddenly we were headed past the cute little beginning of her labial lips and down, around the curve to her wet sex which glistened as she spread her legs. 

Stuck to the pad of her index finger, I had nowhere to go as she dug it into her labial  split and into her engorged clitoris. She began rubbing in circles, pressing me deep into her hot, wet, firm nub. Her finger moved and I was caught on her clit by her sticky vaginal lubrication which much have started while she did yoga. The sweet smell mixed with her sweat was oh so familiar and overwhelming. I could see below as her middle and index fingers dove deep into her vaginal canal, gently stroking in and out. I tried moving, freeing myself of her sticking mess and the leftover Lanolin, to no avail. I must have turned her most sensitive spot on further because she groaned.

Her fingers retreated and began viciously rubbing her clit again, taking me along for the ride. I was caught between her index and middle fingers, held tightly together. Then the worst happened, she pulled them out and thrust them hard and deep into her cunt. The pace of her fingering quickened and her smell overcame me. With one final thrust, she came, vaginal walls tightly stiffening. It didn't take long for her fingers to retreat.

She got up, naked, grabbing her goodie toybag from under the bed. I only knew what that meant; she wasn't nearly done. Caught between her fingers, in her fluid afterglow, we traveled to the bathroom with the colossal box.

"Hrm. Which one of you should I use today," she pondered out loud enough for me to hear.

I prayed it wasn't the Hanns the Mandrake toy I got her from Bad Dragon labs. She loved the suction cup, the huge knot on it, and especially it's deep shooting cum function. She quickly removed the syringe cum tube, turning on the hot water. She used her other hand to rinse it, the plunger nowhere to be seen. I watched as she pulled the bottle of Bad Dragon cum lube from the box along with the plunger and Hanns. My luck couldn't be that bad. She'd get off and I'd find a way to get to her, removing myself from this sticky mess. I watched as she placed the back of her palm, with me and her fingers protruded to insert the plastic tubing into Hann's cum tube. She fastened the suction cup to the tile floor where she loved to ride him, wrapping a towel full circle to clean up what dripped out of her.

Fate was not with me today. She separated her fingers, seeing something in the syringe. I was stuck to the finger she stuck into the syringe tube. She rubbed with the pad of her finger and I remained glued to the side. Not satisfied, she removed her finger and brought me to her waiting mouth. She licked her finger pad and into the tube we went again. This time she must have gotten what she wanted, but the saliva loosened me enough and I tumbled to the end by the syringe's opening. From here I probably wasn't visible, as her mind was now elsewhere. I screamed for help but what I got instead was the bottle of lube popping open and her squeezing the bottle viciously. Nothing came out, perhaps it was empty.

She placed me and the syringe down, then with a swift motion unscrewed the bottle top and removed the safety seal. IT WAS A NEW BOTTLE. The tube uprighted again and in her haste she didn't even bother putting the cap back on, instead she began pouring it right in. The thick lube slurped in, stringy and wouldn't break it's strand which lead back into the bottle.

"FUCK IT. I'm filling this shit and fucking the hell out of Hann's," she purred. 
The thick lube slid down the side continuing to encompass me. It pooled and I began to tread the best I could to the top. Nearly full, the pouring stopped and she trapped me in with the plunger, leaving me a bit of air to breathe. 

I heard the sound of running water, followed by something filling. Suddenly the syringe and dildo were dropped, submerging me in the thick, viscous white lube. I resurfaced, coated in the slimey goo. I looked out, the syringe was horizontal and bobbing, the cum tube led downward. We were in the bathroom sink, full of water.
The doorbell rang, causing her to grunt in sexual frustration as she stormed off. My prison stopped bobbing and began to warm up and within a few minutes, it was almost unbareable. It was clear, she wanted this to as realistic as possible, warm cum, warm dildo.  Just when I thought I was going to pass out, she returned, pulling us out of the hot water.

I could hear her mumble, "Finally my pet, we play."

She squeezed on the plunger as she uprighted the cum tube. Pressure increased and I headed toward the end of the syringe. But it was just enough to squeeze cum out of the dildo. She dropped the syringe and me onto a towel. I quickly resurfaced, lube sticking to me, I had to wipe it from my eyes.

She began to give Hanns a handjob, spreading the cum all over. She then positioned herself straddling above it on her knees and dropped. Hanns splurged into her, stopping at the knot. She rose, dropping again. The knot began to penetrate her tight pussy. She rose again, she dropped. It took two more tries until I watched in awe as it drove into her and she began to do the splits.

The towel wasn't there for the cum, it was there to glide her legs on the tile floor! She lifted and dropped, taking the whole thing, up to the base into her, almost hitting her butt to the floor. 

"YES!" She screamed.

She began to ride it, slowly at first, then faster. It didn't take long for her to pick up my prison. She uprighted it, making me fear I'd be shot into her. But she pushed the plunger down, nearly a quarter of the way, stopping and dropping it again, sending me back into sticky mess. I resurfaced, treading with the air bubble that still existed. She began to roleplay.

"What, is that all you've got you little Mandrake?"

She rose and the knot began to slip out, allowing a flood to cum lube to drip out the sides. Then with a tight pop it came out, freeing a gush of spunk out of her.

"No? Then prove it. Give me another load. It's not everyday you get to fuck someone of my stature."

She came down with great force, popping the knot back into her tight cunt. She rode it for a good 10 minutes, back and forth, up and down. She came half a dozen times. Then it happened, I could tell this was the huge orgasm. She grabbed me and the plunger after several attempts. She seemed in a trance, unable to fully cotrol herself. I watched in horror as she righted the syringe, putting the tube at the top, me treading and fearing for my life just underneath the opening leading to a tube into my girlfriend's sex cave, and the plunger directly on her thigh. 

"Oh gawwwwwd, I'm fucking going to lose it you stupid Mandrake, fucking give me everything! Oh god, I'm squirtng!"

It was then the pressure increased, she pushed the plunger with all her might down onto her thigh. I was shot with the lube through the long foggy tube and up the shaft of Hanns. The air bubble traveled with me thank god, but quickly the fake cum flooded Kaylee's vaginal canal and had no place to go. It stretched her and I could feel the enormous pressure change. Between the contractions and the pressue of the incoming flood, air was shot through her cervix and I was pressed against the smooth, hot mucous wall.

Her heartbeat was through the roof and the gurgling of her intestines was intense. As it began to slow, along with her contractions, pressure released, the flood poured out of her, leaving me clinging to her sticky cervix. Light filtered in as she gaped. I could hear her continue her roleplay.

"Next time Hanns you need to take my ass. That was much better the second time. I need to get cleaned up and figure out my plans for the afternoon. While that was good, I need a hot fuck with real cum."

The light began to dissipate as she got up and her kegals began to close. I watched as toilet paper went past the outside of her cavity and soon, all light was gone. I was in a bubble of air, in the dark, stuck to her cervix I assumed from studying female anatomy during Sex Ed. I had to get lose, I had to get her attention. Gurgling of her digestive track, her heartbeat, and slowly rising heat all encompassed my world in her musky darkness.

She began to move, I recognized the sway as walking. Soon the the moving stopped. I could hear muffled talking as I began to slowly slip off the muscous plastered wall which was made less sticky by the heat. At this rate I'd slide right out of her given enough time. As minutes passed and I slid with the leftover cum and sweet female nectar towards her opening as she moved around. I wasn't long before I felt fresh air and fell with a gob onto a white, moist, padded surface. Light filtered in from above through her pink panties. I recognized the white surface quickly as a Always pad. Too tired to do anything, I laid on my back, being rubbed into her labial lips as she walked. Her warm, gooey flesh from the previous play session kept me encompassed in warmth.

My prison unexpectedly dropped down her legs, revealing we were in the bathroom. Kaylee sat and was out of view, except her breasts which strained against her speghetti strap top. I pretty much gave up hope until she leaned over, looking down at the pad to remove it. She must have noticed the speck in all the white goop. Naturally, she went to investigate, pulling the pad from her panties and bringing it up close to her face.

"Oh my god, why hello little one. I take it you touched my stone. I did tell you not to touch as there would be dire consequences. Well, let's see what you've done and how long you've been here."

It was awkward, I could feel something, a second presense withing my head. 
"Lordy, you've been through a lot, and that's not even the half of it. At your size, I can't hear you, but I can make a mental connection. Unfortuneately for you, I've not quite perfected undoing what's been done. As much as I'd love to have you fuck me tonight, at this size, you'll only go along for the ride. Let me see how today made you feel."

The presense was back again and quickly faded.

"I see you enjoyed your little escapade. Well, there's plenty more where that came from. You see, I'm a witch, have been since the 1800's. I take a form and am usually a toddler in an orfanage, it makes thing easy. I grow old, then restart the human aging cycle. I can fulfill your fantasies, provided they can be filled at your size. You can only die in specific ways, drowning and crushing aren't either of them. You're still aging at human rate."

I processed what she was saying, but still confused.

"I see you're still confused, you're invincible darling. I can transform you into inanimate objects. Perhaps a feminine item, a diaper, clothes, intimates, shoes, a dresser, dildo, condom, trashbag, food, you name it. Oh, perhaps I'll take you over to the other realm and you'll experience erotic things you've never dreamed of before. But for right now I'm horny, so Brad is coming over to fuck my brains out. I'll give you some ability to see in no light., that should give you an interesting experience. Don't worry, we're telepathically connected now, not that I care if you scream. Enjoy!" 

She dabbed at me with her finger pad, picking me up among the juices. She kicked off her jeans and panties and opened the door, walking out to her room. 

"Got the lube Brad. You better fuck my brains out, I've been horny as hell all day." 
She lowered me and pressed me deep into her feminine folds, back towards her gooey vagina I had just come from.  I could see the dark cave now and she plunged me deep into her and I watched her fingers disappear while the cave opening began to collapse.  Moments later, everything went horizontal. Kaylee's vagina began to heat up, the walls pulsed in anticipation and arousal. It was then that I saw the huge cockhead eclipse her small vaginal opening along with it's ureathal opening. It shot in, quickly picking me up as it dove deep into her. The force, as it pounded into me and rammed me back into her cervix, was bone crushing for anyone other than me I imagine. It withdrew. Suddenly it shot back in, hitting me and pressing me against the smooth, mucous wall only to withdraw slowly. This rythym continued, increasing in pace. Fluids began to build, precum flowed from the head and coated me in it's slime as it hit me over and over again.

The walls around me spasmed, the cock rammed me and pulsed. It again disappeared and drove full tilt into me, like a head-on car collision, pushing me into Kaylee's cervix. It twitched and withdrew just enough before it erupted that it's seed was like a firehose spraying goo all over me and a pool at the lowest point of Kaylee's vaginal canal. When it was done it disappeared, leaving Kaylee gaping and me with the ability see the millions of sperm. The thicker spunk which clung to the sides and top of Kaylee's tunnel, slowly sliming down onto the floor of her cave taking me with it. She orgasmed again, dipping her cervix multiple times into the huge pool of semen and quickly contracting her opening. 

As the light was sealed off, I could hear her beginning to relax. Her breathing and heart rate slowed. It didn't take long before everything tilted upright again. I was submerged into the pool of cum which was held in place by Kaylee's tight kegals. Then the motion started, the warm seed rocked side to side as I tried to tread within it and stay on top. But as all that goes in, comes out of a girl eventually. Kaylee's kegals began to relax and I could feel the walls begin to slip by. I felt my feet dangle in cool air as I began to hit her enterance, only to drop several feet onto a mesh white, cold soaked pad. On each side of me her thunderous legs moved in alternating rhythm as she walked pinching me within the folds of the cum soaked Maxi pad. 
Then I heard it, "Oh good, you're back. How was it?"

She entered my mind to exit only moments later and talk again.

"That wonderful that it turned you on? Oh lovely. You're going to be such a better sport than the last one. Now, I'll give you a couple of ideas for Cyndi. Do you want to be her tampon, panties, her boyfriend's condom, or her dildo?"

She once again probed me, looking for an answer. 

"You're going to have a long weekend little one. For now you should get some rest, I'll let you be."

With that, daylight hit as she lowered her panties. She grabbed at the maxi pad, careful to free the wings and pull the back and front before crumpling me in it. I felt weightless as she must have thrown me into her bathroom trashcan. The lights went out and I'd eventually have to deal with my next adventure of the hottest bitch in school.

Chapter End Notes:

I could have probably broken this out into chapters given the length. I'm hoping folks enjoy. Given the length between my ramblings/stories, I found it best to create a series which drives off individual encounters with you, the reader, and each person you encounter along your journey.