[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

When two scientists mess with forces beyond their control, such as creating wormholes, and the government decides to blow the whole thing up, what happens is a disaster nobody could've seen coming.


Rated: X
Categories: Violent, Giantess, Unaware, Sci-Fi, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1191 Read: 6716
Published: September 13 2016 Updated: September 13 2016
Story Notes:

Hello all! I haven't wrote much in awhile, aside from my one-off, Agreement Maims. But here I am, with a new story. However, unlike my number of previously unfinished stories, I'm going to go about this a different way. I'm not holding myself to a schedule of chapter uploads. I'm not even sure how many chapters there are going to be. Basically, every chapter I post is going to be the final chapter. So if I don't get to any more, after say, 3 chapters, that 3rd chapter was the ending from the start. Part of the reason I didn't finish stories before, was due to being stressed out with trying to fill a quota, in time, in words, or in number of chapters. So with this story, no set word amount per chapter, no set number of chapters, and no set amount of time to upload. Anyways though, you came here to read the story, not thing long block of text, so I hope you enjoy. And as always, if you have something to say, leave a review.

1. Backstory and Subject One by TheTinyMan [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1191 words)

So, the idea here is this. Once Subject One dies, Subject Two will then be shrunk and sent through space. So I'm only taking on one miniature person at a time. Anyways, here's backstory!