- Text Size +

"Give me those vitamins," Derek said. They were catching their breath from running downhill nonstop for the last 30 minutes. They were certain the FBI wasn't tailing them.

Amber handed the bottle to him. "It's blank. There's no dosage instructions."

"I'll take two for now." The vitamins were purplish, the same shade as the meteorite, and chalky. He popped two of them in his mouth and coaxed them down his parched throat.

She set her Camelbak on the dirt so he could wash it down. He held up the water tube in a mock toast. "Here's to Agent Watson." He drank deeply.

"Double Agent Watson," Amber observed.

"Yeah. I wonder who she really works for."

She shouldered the pack. "I hope we never see her again. Come on. Let's get out of these mountains."

"I actually was thinking we should go back to the campsite."

His giant wife wheeled on him. "Are you nuts? After all that's happened? We need to get out of here." 

He trotted next to her. "Why? We got the vitamins. Agent Perry said all it takes is time for the shrinking to reverse itself. And…"

"And what?"

"I don't want everyone at home to see me like this."

"Derek, we can't stay out here 3 more days. Perry could still find us and arrest us. We assaulted FBI agents, after all. And we don't know how small you're going to get. It could be dangerous."

"You can protect me. And it's a big park. Finding us would be like finding a needle in a haystack."

She snorted. "That's what I fear will happen to YOU, that I'll lose you when you shrink to an inch tall."

An inch tall? he thought. No way. Perry would have said something if it was possible to shrink that much.

He took her hand, which was higher than his elbow. "Please, babe. Don't let this ruin our honeymoon."

She squeezed his hand and stopped walking. She went down to her knees in front of him, restoring their normal height relationship.

"If only you could see yourself, you'd understand." Tears welled up in her eyes. "You look like a little boy."

Derek smiled a roguish smile. "If only you could see yourself!"

She touched her face. "Why? Do I look bad?"

He shook his head. "On the contrary, you're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. Even more beautiful from this perspective."

She pecked him on the mouth. "You're sweet. Okay, you convinced me."

"I did?" That was easy, he thought.

"Yeah. Let's go back to the campsite."

It was late afternoon when they arrived. They had hiked what amounted to 12 miles (16 miles for Derek) carrying their camping gear. This, on top of the stress of Derek's shrinking and the adrenaline of fleeing from the shady FBI agents, had very nearly tuckered them out.

But Derek learned Amber still had lots of energy after he finished setting up the tent in the same spot as before. His comment earlier had invigorated her imagination, and she wanted to see what she could do with her husband's boy-sized body.

Inside the tent, he straddled her hips, thrusting urgently into her. There was hardly any friction at all, as his solid boner was only 5.5 inches long, not the 8 inches he once proudly boasted. But what he lacked in size Amber more than compensated for. Her breasts were bigger than his head, and as heavy as bowling balls. She knocked him senseless with them, as he was too short to kiss her mouth while they made love.

Then she turned the tables, hugging him to her and flipping him onto his back, never breaking the connection with his cock. She dominated his shrunken frame easily. She matched his thrusts, and when he was close, she violently jerked her hips forward and held him down. Derek felt his testicles being squeezed like lemons under her heavy butt. He screamed like a little girl. His penis twitched, draining his pulped nuts.

His eyes refocused on her as she tightened her vaginal muscles and gently milked the last drops his cock had to offer. "Shit!" he exclaimed. "I can't believe you're new to this."

She smiled. "Now it's my turn." She lifted off him, freeing his penis. He was dismayed to see the condom had slipped off.

"I think the condom is still in there."

"Oh no." She probed her vagina with her fingers. "I can't find it."

"Let me try. I have smaller fingers."

She grunted as he roamed her vagina with his pointer and middle fingers. He felt something hard and realized it was the rolled up base of the condom. He pinched it in his fingers and pulled it out. It was empty.

"Oh, God, I was afraid this would happen," she said. "I knew your penis was too small for that condom."

Derek's face turned red at the perceived slight.

"I'm sorry. You know what I mean."

He nodded. "Where are you at in your cycle?"

"I'll hit peak fertility tomorrow. But sperm can survive 2 days in there."

"Is there a way to… Can't you, like, douche it out?"

She held her forehead in worry. "Studies have shown that doesn't work."

They lay next to each other in silence for awhile.

"Well, if we have a kid, we'll have one hell of a story to tell him! 'Timmy, did you know Daddy was 4 feet tall when you were conceived?'"

"We are NOT naming our son Timmy," Amber declared.

Derek crawled on top of her, kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

"I know we planned on not having a kid for a year, but it's not the worst thing in the world to happen, is it?"

"No. It's just… We're not ready. To be parents," she added.

"We'll never be truly ready," he said, reaching down across her flat belly, slipping two fingers inside her.

She shut her eyes and moaned. "Use three."

He slipped a third finger inside her, and used his thumb to stimulate her clit. He had her squirting within minutes. Her body convulsed, nearly bucking him off her. Derek continued to stimulate her as she came back down to earth. She writhed under him. He was in love with her energy, her feminine power.

"I'm glad we stayed," she said. "Your size is such a turn-on."

"Me too. I feel the same way. Are you hungry?" She nodded. "I'll start the fire."