- Text Size +

At 7,850 feet they hit Death Canyon Trail and hiked east out of the canyon. By late afternoon they ended up back at Phelps Lake. They rounded part of the lake to a tall rock that rose above the shoreline.

"Wanna go for a swim?" she asked mischievously. She pulled off her bicycle shorts, revealing black cotton panties that hugged her flowing hips. Next her T-shirt came off. Derek gawked at her sports bra and the twin bulges they concealed. It was the most he'd seen of her in 2 years of dating. She hung her T-shirt on his head, kissed his mouth through the white fabric, and jumped off the rock, landing a few seconds later with a splash.

Derek removed her shirt from his head and looked down.

"Come on, the water's great!"

She knew he wasn't the greatest with heights. "I dunno. I think I'll walk down to you."

She waved her sports bra over her head. "Are you sure?"

Derek didn't need convincing after that. He stripped to his boxers and jumped off the rock, pointed his toes, and shot deep into the cold water.

When he surfaced, Amber swam to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her warm, naked breasts pressed against his chest. She felt his erection bouncing on her thighs as they both treaded water. She broke the embrace. "Let's go back to the campsite."

They swam to shore and got dressed. It was less than 2 miles to the campsite, but to Derek it felt like an eternity.

As they walked, he found himself breathing harder than normal. His pack felt heavy. He had to stop twice to rest.

"You're out of shape," she teased.

"Try hiking with an 8-inch boner, and see how you do," Derek retorted.

"Mmm, 8 inches. I can't wait."

Derek glanced at her suspiciously. He was used to the top of her head coming up to the bridge of his nose. Now she seemed to be just an inch shorter than him, barely having to raise her eyes to meet his. He looked at her feet. The trail they were standing on was level. Maybe his heavy pack was making his back slouch.

Or maybe she was taller than he thought. That was one of the things that initially attracted him to her. Her height of 5 feet, 9 inches put her in the 95th percentile of women. But now she looked 6 feet tall compared to his 6 feet, 1 inch, putting her in the 99th percentile of women.

When they got to the campsite, Amber made him wait a little longer. She spent 10 minutes in the tent getting ready, while he paced around outside.

Without further ado, she unzipped the tent. "Okay, Derek. You can come in now."

Derek walked through the tent flaps and gaped at his young wife. She was dressed in simple, forest green lingerie that complemented her figure, and seemed tailor-made for the natural setting they had chosen to honeymoon in. Slightly elevated in a racerback bra, her breasts looked even rounder and fuller than in his fantasies, at least a D cup. Her barely there lace panties drew his attention to her trim waist and long, lean legs. She looked like a sex goddess.

He stripped to his loose-fitting boxers and settled next to her. They proceeded to make out passionately. Foreplay proceeded. He sank one finger in her vagina, then two, while lapping her hard, pink nipples, salty with sweat, with his tongue. Amber's breasts were truly awesome. He had no idea she was this stacked. It must take a lot of effort to keep these sweater kittens under wraps, he thought.

When she was ready for him, he thrust slowly into her. He was gentle, as it was a snug fit. She climaxed with a whimper and asked him to pull out. Derek was disappointed. He hadn't come close to getting off. He pulled the empty condom off his wood and threw it aside. There would be more opportunities.

The next opportunity arrived just 2 hours later, after dinner. As they cooked dinner over the fire. Derek's clothes felt even bigger on him than before. He avoided standing next to Amber, as he was sure she was taller than him now, and he didn't want to alarm her.

She pulled him back into the tent. The foreplay was rougher than before. She was more assertive. She pushed him on his back and straddled his hips, riding his hard cock. It was a better fit this time. There was no holding back. She took in his whole length. He reached up to grab her big, perky breasts. They overflowed his hands. As he went over the edge, she leaned over him, grabbed the back of his neck, and stuffed his head between her heaving breasts. Derek's mind turned to slush as his cock exploded inside her.

They were both relieved the condom had survived the session.

"Amber… Wow," was all he could say.

"You're welcome." She lay on her side next to him and rubbed his belly. "I've been waiting a long time to give you that."

"It was worth the wait." He kissed her deeply. "I love you."

"I love you, too."