- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the unexpected hiatus, school has been crazy. I couldn't leave this story alone forever though, more to come soon I hope!

------------------------------------------------

“A little of this, a little of that. Sugar, spice, everything nice! ...And just a pinch of chemical X!” Caitlyn laughed to herself as she poured a few herbs and dark liquids into a jar. She'd began drinking not too long ago but already appeared to be very light headed.

“What is she doing out there?” Michael asked, knowing the other two didn't know any more than he did.

Jared responded, “She said she would change us back, right? I'd think she wouldn't be so happy about it if that were true.”

Without warning the boys felt their world lifted into the sky. Caitlyn set the box down on her bed and lay down, cradling the box in her arms.

“Which boy wants to play tonight? I know a lot of fun games we could play. And it's going to be our last night together, we should make it special huh?” Even though she wasn't facing the box directly, the smell of whiskey came on like a monsoon to the boys, hot and burning to their nostrils.

She let her long hair down into the box, whispering to to her toys as much to herself, “Devon doesn't know what she's missing out on, love between a girl and her boys can't get any better than this...”

After about a minute of silence, Caitlyn began snoring. The boys looked at each other, wearily.

“This is it, our shot at freedom! Let's get out of here” Michael proclaimed excitedly.

“Wait, this has got to be a trap. She's too cunning to just give us an escape route like that.” Eric responded.

“You saw how tipsy she was getting. She's gonna wake up in the morning and we're gonna be out of here, long gone!”

Jared spoke up from the corner, “Even if we do get out here...” he began, “what do we do once we're out of this room? Are we just gonna be an inch tall for the rest of our lives? What if a dog finds us? What if we get swept away in the wind, or drown in a raindrop?” Slowly, he looked at Eric and Michael in the eyes, “What if someone way meaner than Caitlyn finds us?”

“She tried to eat me” Eric replied. “I'd rather take my chances out there, but this is just way too obvious.” Thinking on it, Eric suddenly gasped.

“How did we get here?” He asked. “I mean what were we doing before we woke up here.”

“Drinking. It was some wild party.” Jared responded.

“That's right. And when Caitlyn was making her spell just now, it sounded like she was pouring something.”

“You think she slipped something in our drinks?”

“It's possible. What if what she was cooking up just now is actually a way to grow us back?”

“Come on, you don't think she actually intends to do that, right?” Jared looked upset. “What if it's something else, what if it makes our blood boil--or we turn into toads? What then?”

Michael spoke up, “All this arguing is pointless. We gotta go before she wakes up or we're never getting out of here. I'd rather take my chances out there than spend another second in this smelly shoe box.”

Michael made a run towards Caitlyn's long brown hair. He was able to hold a few strands in his hands, and he began climbing up and out of the box.

“Idiot!” Eric shouted towards him.

As Michael was nearing the top of the box, Caitlyn began to shift in her sleep. Michael held on for dear life as the beautiful girl's hair toppled lazily out of the box and onto her bed. When she stopped turning, Michael was amazed to find himself in a pile of hair near Caitlyn's right ear.

After taking a moment to push the hairs off him, he began to climb down. He didn't get far though, before a misstep placed his foot in a grove of knotted hair. He fell, hanging on by a foot. As he tried to unravel the knot with his hands, Caitlyn slowly rose and yawned.

Upon waking, she immediately felt something in her hair. Pulling her hair apart, she felt one of her tinies and pulled him up to her face. Her stunning eyes locked with Michael's as he struggled against her grasp.

“Awww, looks like you wanted to play after all. Sorry for falling asleep there, being a witch is just exhausting sometimes.”

Michael was scared, there was something truly powerful in those giant eyes staring down at him.

“To tell you the truth, Michael, I've never been with a guy. Crazy right? All the boys I ever liked in school ran from me, I guess they didn't think I was very safe. I got called names a lot. My friends always told me how pretty I was, but they couldn't make me feel any better. Michael, do you want to make me feel better?”

Michael was still struggling, ignoring whatever Caitlyn was saying and focusing only on his escape plan gone sour.

“Tut tut. Even you won't listen to me. Not even when I'm the center of your universe. The prettiest girl you've ever come close to in your whole life, you're so close she's holding you in her hands, adoringly. And yet you still won't listen.”

Caitlyn reclined into the pile of pillows on her bed, careful not to drop Michael. He was paying attention now.

“Well Michael, let's say we play around a little. This game is called 'The Cavern of Mystery'.” She smiled to herself and laughed, “Can you guess where you're going?”

Michael had never been so scared in his life. Before he could say anything, Caitlyn pulled open her pajama bottoms and tight fitting underwear and dropped Michael in. A second later, two long and powerful fingers were pushing him inside her. Michael's vision was full of pink, he could vaguely hear moans from somewhere far above him, and he could feel Caitlyn's entire body shaking. He was completely inside her now, she had just put him there and there was nothing he could do or say to argue. This was his life now, all because she wanted it for him. Why me, he thought.

Caitlyn was stroking her clit rhythmically, being well practiced in this situation. She'd never had a tiny helper before, and it was an amazing experience. She could feel every tiny movement Michael made, even after she stopped pushing him in. She thought about how every movement of his was to pleasure her, whether he wanted to or not. She had never felt so powerful. Part of it was in revenge, true, but the thoughts she had now went way beyond that. She wanted every woman to feel this, every woman deserved to feel this.

Caitlyn was beyond wet now, Michael could barely keep his footing anymore. He was constantly being pushed around by the pink walls around him, her muscles were convulsing tighter and tighter as wave after wave of her juices flowed over him. He could barely breathe, and it was beyond hot inside her. Suddenly and violently, he was shot out. Stuck to the inside of Caitlyn's panties, Michael felt like passing out. Any struggle he could make now was pointless, he was stuck as if under extreme gravity. But he knew Caitlyn wasn't done.

Panting, Caitlyn slowly removed her underwear with Michael stuck to the inside. She held them up to her face and turned them so she could see Michael.

“Why'd you stop, boy?” She asked light-heartedly. “Was I too big for you? It wasn't your first time, right? A handsome guy like you, surely not.” She stifled a giggle at her own joke. “We'll have to make this a more frequent thing; I'd have you live in there if I thought I could stand it!” Another laugh.

She brought the panties right next to her mouth, dragging her tongue across Michael. Her breath still stunk of whiskey. “Why don't you come give my mouth some attention too, it's not fair that Eric should get all the fun.”

Michael was too tired to fight it. Caitlyn's strong tongue pulled him from his prison effortlessly, only to deposit him in another. He felt Caitlyn lay back down, swishing him around painfully. She clicked her teeth together teasingly, after making sure Michael was safe in the back of her mouth. She moved Michael to her cheek as she got up to get ready for bed. Stumbling off her bed, her tongue slammed Michael into her teeth and broke his left arm. She could feel him cry out in pain.

“Finally, a little action!” She exclaimed, not realizing why Michael was making any noise.

Her hot tongue had complete control over Michael's body, and she was loving every second of it.

“You know Michael, I always thought you were the cutest. Ever since I saw you at the party, I thought maybe here's a guy with some class. And Michael, you've satisfied me in ways I could only dream of. But it's time to move on, a girl like me has got too much to do in life to be caught on silly boys.”

Jared and Eric were listening from the shoebox, confused and terrified for their friend.

“What do you say we go out for one last dance, for old times' sake?” She laughed to herself as she put a classical record on, a waltz. As she moved in her 1-2-3 step patterns, she held her arms out and imagined a full size Michael holding her. As she danced she slowly thought of him getting smaller, and smaller... until he was at her feet and her toes were dancing with him.

“This is how it should be, we're in love and I've got every boy I ever wanted.” She quietly said to herself.

Meanwhile, inside her mouth, Michael felt strange. He looked around him and Caitlyn's already cavernous mouth seemed to be growing before his eyes. The tongue that could hold him before was slowly becoming like a hill, struck by fearsome earthquakes in what must have been only slight movements to Caitlyn. The saliva pooling in her mouth was like a lake to him, her teeth grew to incredible heights. Soon, he was not able to see the tops of them anymore, and he found himself deposited in her saliva. As Caitlyn hummed to herself, she innocently swallowed and the millimeter tall Michael went hurling down her throat, falling what seemed to him an infinite distance.

Caitlyn opened her eyes and frowned. “Control will come with time, I feel you've gone and left me. I know that's not true though, you're a part of me like never before. Your goddess has been so gracious.”

Putting her pajamas back on, Caitlyn placed the shoebox on her nightstand so she wouldn't accidentally knock it over, and she tucked herself in, a content smile on her face.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please give me feedback! I already have an idea where the rest of this story goes but I could always use advice for writing future stories :)