- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this one took a while, and it's really just a transitional chapter w/o much action. I have the rest of the story plotted out and I think you'll enjoy what's to come :)

Sounds of car crashes and booming thunder shot out in stereo from the television. Caitlyn had prepared some popcorn and was eating it piece by piece, occasionally looking towards something beneath her bed and smiling. She didn't want to admit it, but it really was very difficult for her to get over the taste of Eric in her mouth. Feeling his little struggles and his soft skin against her taste buds made her feel extremely powerful and desirable, like a goddess. She didn't really want to hurt her boys, but it was becoming harder and harder to resist that feeling of power, like nothing she'd ever felt before. As the movie went on, the girls began to talk about school.

 

“It's just like, the dumbest class, right? All the tests are about is vocab, like if I can memorize this random list of words I'll be smarter?” Devon went on, “And the professor is such a jerk! Can you believe he marked off half the points on my lab because of a couple typos? It was still totally readable.”

 

“I think the TA grades the labs, I'd hate him a lot too if he wasn't so cute.”

 

“You like anyone that has a pulse, he is so not cute. He's got an above average ass but his face is so greasy. I bet he only showers like once a month.”

 

“Well,” began Caitlyn, slightly offended “I guess we just have different tastes. I hadn't even noticed his ass.”

 

“Yeah right, it's better than most of the girls I know. You had to have taken a peek at some point.”

 

“Is it better than Josh's?” Caitlyn asked mischeviously.

 

“Ugh, I hate that fucking liar. I don't even wanna see him in the halls, it's like making me anxious thinking about running into him and being dumb and falling for him. I just can't see him.”

 

Josh meanwhile was looking out from the top of the shoebox, hoisted on the shoulders of his three companions.

 

“Can you see anything?” Jared asked from just below Josh.

 

“They're still just talking, Caitlyn looks back towards me sometimes but she doesn't seem worried that we might escape. Either that or she's waiting until Devon isn't looking to do something.”

 

Caitlyn had stopped watching the movie momentarily and was looking past Devon. Finally, she said “Hey, Devon. I think I have a way we can get Josh back for all the shit he's put you through.”

 

“If you wanna egg his place, it's not gonna make much of a difference. He lives like a pig already.”

 

“I have something better than eggs in mind.”

 

“Shoot, I'm all ears.”

 

“Okay, you have to promise me you won't freak out though. It's a little unorthodox.”

 

“Jesus Caitlyn, what is it? You're making it sound so mysterious.”

 

With that, Caitlyn breathed a small sigh of relief and reached under her bed to pull out the shoebox where her captives were scrambling to hide in the open space. She held it away from Devon for a second and smiled at the boys, her teeth were shining white and made a shiver run through Eric's spine. She slowly tilted the box until Devon could see what was inside.

 

“Oh my... what are those? Are those... people?”

 

“Not just any people, Devon.” Caitlyn picked Josh up with her free hand, “I've got a boy here who very much wants to apologize to you.”

 

Devon leaned in closer, confirming it was actually Josh.

 

“Caitlyn, this is... this is so fucked up. They were in a box under your bed! What do you do with them? Do they even want to be here? Oh my fucking God Caitlyn.” Devon had an expression of shock plastered on her face, she didn't know how to react.

 

“Well, what would you do with them Devon? They're so adorable like this, they can't cause any damage like a full grown man can. Plus, they love me. You would not believe how good it feels to play with them. Just try it out with Josh, try not to hurt him too badly” Caitlyn grinned as she handed Josh over to Devon, placing him in her cupped hands.

 

“Devon, please, you gotta get me out of here.” Josh pleaded, “There's at least three others in that box, I don't know how she does it but she stole me, she stole the other guys' lives away. We don't wanna be here, it's like a nightmare.”

 

Devon backed up from Caitlyn and curled in a defensive stance, bringing Josh closer to her face, “What has she done to you? Don't worry baby I'm gonna get you out of here.”

 

Caitlyn was confused, “He's not your boyfriend anymore, he's your slave. I know he doesn't look like much but the little guys can actually do quite a bit when they set their mind to it.”

 

“Caitlyn, I always thought you were a little off but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I was sure I just didn't know you well enough. But Jesus Christ, this is kidnapping. Actually, this is so much worse, I don't even wanna know how you did this. I want you to grow them back, now.” Devon's eyes were wide, her voice stern. Josh was surprised that Devon didn't immediately pull his arms off or eat him or something like that, but he was happy anyway that she was trying to talk some sense into Caitlyn.

 

“If you just gave it a try, you'd see. No woman could be happy with just one boyfriend, so I have three in here, it's not that strange.”

 

“Caitlyn, please grow them back. People don't deserve to live like this, I don't care what Josh has done. I don't care what the others have done, this is cruel.”

 

Caitlyn had tears in her eyes, she didn't believe that Devon would ever react like this. “...I can grow them back, but it'll take a day or so to prepare the spell.”

 

“Well, why don't I just take the box for the night and--”

 

“No way. You can keep Josh, I only shrunk him because I thought you'd like him better that way. These three are mine, and it's gonna stay that way even if only for one more day.”

 

The three boys in the box couldn't believe what they were hearing. Caitlyn would really grow them back because Devon didn't approve of it? Eric sensed it was some kind of trap, but he couldn't figure out what Caitlyn was thinking, exactly.

 

“C'mon Josh, let's get out of here. Caitlyn, let's talk tomorrow okay? Maybe clear our heads a bit and then figure this whole thing out. You made the right choice, but you need to prepare that spell.”

 

Caitlyn wasn't smiling anymore. She sat on her bed, looking down at her feet, “Yeah, I know.”

 

“Okay. I'll see you soon.” Devon said as she cautiously closed the door to Caitlyn's room behind her.

 

After a few minutes of silence, Caitlyn finally looked up and laughed a little, muttering “stupid bitch” under her breath. “If she thinks I'm gonna let you three out of my hands for a single second, she's got a surprise of her own waiting for her.” Caitlyn put on an 80s mixtape and began preparing a spell with the leftover material from the last one, singing along while her three remaining captives looked on in confusion and terror.