- Text Size +
So it was time for wrestling. Once before Alice and I had been partners during this event, and it had been hell. However, now it was payback.
All of us lined up across from each other, prepared for what was about to happen. Michael had a visible tent as he stared at me, the poor soul. Amber was behaving similarly, as were most of the guys and a decent number of the girls. We lined up across from each other, as the coach lazily called out the instructions for wrestling. I swear he hadn’t even noticed that I was practically 7 feet tall. Of course, his lack of attention allowed many things to happen. One of the pair was boyfriend/girlfriend, despite all the partners having supposed to have been of the same sex.
But much worse happened as well. Despite it not supposed to be too intense, I have memories of Alice pulling on me. Grabbing my leg as she twisted it above me, acting like she’d pull it off. As I lost weight, it seemed to have gotten even worse. She made me smell her armpit as she put me in a headlock. She sat on me forever and farted on me. She thought that it was funny. The worst part is that nobody except Amber ever spoke up, and everyone just assumed that Well now she was going to get all of that times ten.
We lined up one more time. One more time Alice and I were partners. Alice looked up at me. And I looked down at her. It was time.
“Begin.”
Alice and I rushed each other at exactly the same time. I quickly lunged for the girl who came up to my chest, preparing to end this quickly using my size. She quickly bent over and charged into my midsection. Even with how small the girl was, I quickly felt the air rushing out of me. I then felt her kicking for my legs immediately. It was obvious that Alice was far more coordinated than me, but I tried to pivot around and catch her. She tried to get out of the way, but I was quick, and I knocked her what had to be seven feet across the floor as my arm slammed into her.
“Hah, I bet you think you’re hot shit for doing that, don’t ya?” Alice taunted, as she got up quickly, seemingly unfazed. She then charged at my again. I saw the figure heading towards me, and I prepared to swing at her again. But she quickly dived down. She had never been this nimble before. I guess she didn’t have to be. My world was soon sent spinning as she swept my leg out from under me, as I fell down to the ground. The wind was knocked out of me again as I fell on the ground hard on my back.
Immediately Alice was on top of me again. The girl, a foot shorter than me and little over half my weight got in a classic wrestling submission pose and began to pull my leg up, over the top of her body. I struggled against her and nearly knocked her off, but she remained on top. It appeared that she had already won. She had won even after I had grown. Even after I was so much bigger than her. She looks like a goddamn child next to me and I still lost. It was so…
Embarassing.
My clothes began to tighten underneath Alice. I don’t think she even noticed that I was getting bigger. After all, she was already sitting on top of me. I bided my time underneath her, even as it was happening. You can’t fake emotions, but you can try to ride them out. And I put every ounce of my soul into thinking about how humiliating it was that such a little girl beat me. Every ounce. And I let her have her victory. After all, I was already getting extremely turned on thinking about what I’m going to do to her.
“Pwahh!” Alice spit on me derisively. “You’ve always been a loser, and you always will be a loser. It’s best that you understand that.” Soon I felt her pulling the back of my hair, trying her best to inflict pain on me. My eyes watered as she did this. Her hands obviously had strength in them still. It wouldn’t do much good soon.
“Tell them I’ll always be better than you. Tell them you’re nothing!” Alice screamed, getting high on beating me.
“I’m nothing…” I did my best to sound tearful. Everyone was watching me. “Alice will… always be better than me.” I didn’t want anyone to notice that I was growing. However, some students began to get openmouthed as my shirt rode visibly up my body. As I felt my gym shorts beginning to recede into my ass crack. It would be so… embarrassing for my clothes to give out here, in front of the class.
I always loved being an exhibitionist more than anything. It’s why I lost weight. I wanted to show off. It was still embarrassing though. Highly embarrassing to even think of myself naked. Which would make me bigger. Alice already felt weaker as she taunted me.
“Do you want to sniff my armpit again, you loser? Do… you…” Alice began to look around, feeling a little odd. Maybe it was my skin stretching under me. She looked curiously at how far my shirt had rode up my body. Soon she looked behind her, to the ass that she was practically straddling.
Her eyes nearly popped open as she saw my shorts getting tighter on me. I merely giggled underneath her. I might be seven feet tall by now.
“Do you like what you see?” I said from underneath her. Everyone was watching me now. Everyone was looking at me in my tight, tight clothes. I could feel my panties being soaked even as they attempted to ride into me. God I’m hot.
“W… won’t you admit you lost,” Alice said, clearly getting flustered. “Wh… what’s going on with you!?”
“You said you wanted to sniff my armpit again,” I retorted. “I didn’t know that you were that into me. Why don’t we try something… different, though? We’ll switch roles, I’ll let you sniff mine.”
“We’re supposed to be wrestling here you pervert!” Alice screamed this at the top of her lungs, clearly losing it. I looked around, lazily turning my head even as Alice had a temper-tantrum on me. Amber was cheering me on, clearly excited about my growth, as she shouted at me to get Alice. Michael… had a wet spot on his gym shorts. Yeah.
“Ok, Amber, are you ready? I’m going to start trying now.” The girl, considered one of the best wrestlers in the school, tumbled down as I stood up. I had to be at least 7 feet tall now, probably significantly more. Staring down at her on the floor, I knew that Amber’s reign… was over. I grabbed her by her neck immediately, dangling her about a foot off the floor. There was nothing that she could do to evade my vice grip.
“How did you get… even bigger…” I immediately slammed her into my armpit, just as she had done so many times. I hadn’t showered in days, just waiting for this moment (and I was barely able to fit in the shower). Her face was immediately planted into my pubic hairs, the wide graft of my armpit able to cover over half of it. She moaned in distaste as I forced her nose into the folds of my armpit, and I grinned above her wildly in satisfaction.
“Do you like that, you little bitch.” I said down to her. “You’re nothing, you know that? And I’m only going to get bigger.” I kept forcing her deeper into my armpit, forcing her to breathe in my scent. “Bigger… and bigger… and bigger. How would you like to live in my armpit, huh?” I moaned, in satisfaction, how I thought about how big I was going to become.
“You freak!” I heard Amber exclaim, her voice muffled from the deepness of my armpit. I was rubbing her in there deeply, her nose feeling my hairs through the sweaty fabric of my oversize gym shirt, now stretched so that it looked like it belonged to a child.
“I’m the freak! Everybody, I’m the freak!” I said, turning my massive body to look around at everyone. “Alice has been doing this for years. Years! Again and again, she’d sit on me, shove my face in her armpit and make me smell it, spit on me! I think she just doesn’t know how to express that she likes me. She’s the freak!” I removed her from my armpit and threw her down on the ground, her body obviously winded.
“Are… are you going to hurt her?” A student asked quietly. All eyes were on me, wondering what I was going to do to Alice.
“I don’t hurt anybody who doesn’t deserve it,” I replied. “I may be big, and I’m probably going to get much, much,” I emphasized, looking down at Alice “bigger, but that doesn’t mean I’m just going to attack people for the heck of it. Only those who truly deserve it, only scum like her… otherwise, I’ll try to be as fun as possible!” I said, trying to relieve the tension in the room, even as I calmly sat down, planting my ass over Alice’s face. I wondered if I was going to break something, she felt so goddamn tiny under me. Pathetically she flung her arm against my thighs, hoping to dislodge me.
“All you have to do is admit defeat, you know? It’s not so hard.”
“I’ll never… you big jerk…” Alice kept protesting.
“I’m starting to think that you like this, you little pervert.” I smirked down at her, it was kind of obvious that the smell must be pretty bad down there. I hadn’t showered in a couple of days, and I was getting sweaty from the excitement from my growth. I could hear her breathing a little faster down there. And I began to think that maybe she really did enjoy it. Her protests calmed down, as she began to realize it was hopeless to get me off of her. I was seven feet tall and had a bit of a generous bottom, so my cheeks overflowed her face pretty easily.
In fact, I wasn’t sure what would happen if I rested all of my weight on top of her.
“Chelsea… are you… f…free later? I would… like… to h…hang out with you l…later!” Michael blurted this out, horniness clearly controlling his mind.
“I’ll meet you on Saturday, Michael. But not alone. Don’t be selfish. Everyone can meet me here on Saturday. Same place. You have the keys, right?”
Brad was the schools’ basketball star. He came sometimes to practice on Saturdays, as the school teacher let him have the keys. He was one of the few things the school could be proud of, as he was only a junior and colleges were already beginning to recruit him. So the rules were bent a little for him. And a 6’7 he is… was the tallest person in school.
“Yeah… we’ll do that.” Even as we were talking, I shifted my weight a little, it wasn’t immediately obvious to everyone else, but I positioned my pussy directly on top of her head. She whimpered a little below me. Seriously, was Alice turned on? I HAD to know this. I got up off the defeated girl. Alice’s face was red, but it was hard to tell whether this was from exertion or arousal… probably exertion. She had a lot of weight on top of her. She was sweaty all over, and got up unsteadily. She had to look way… way… up at me. Just below her was my exposed stomach, and my large breasts hung ponderously over my head, the fabric straining. What was most obvious were my gym shorts. My booty was shown in full-detail. It didn’t look like I was wearing anything they were so skintight. I took a single step towards her.
“All I did was shove you in my armpit and sit on you. Are you going to claim it’s over with two moves?”
“Anyone can win if they’re a fucking giant! Have you even checked out what’s going on with you, freak? You’re not going to be allowed to just keep going on like everything’s normal if you keep going on like this. Maybe everyone’s mesmerized by how ‘sexy’ you are, but surely they can see that, she said poking a finger as hard as she could into my stomach.” She wasn’t going to quit, was she?
“Are you sure that’s safe? I’d really suggest that you quit going after me. I mean it. Don’t piss me off.” I said this slowly, placing my hand under her chin and forcing her to look up at me. I wasn’t going to take this anymore. Do you understand.
“I… whatever.” With that Alice turned around on her heel and left, silently walking towards the gym doors, still in her exercise clothes.
The coach still hadn’t woken up.
“Well everybody… as I said, we’ll meet here tomorrow, okay?” Everyone brought themselves back to attention from this, and following my orders, they began to filter towards the changing rooms. I heard one other girl call me a freak as she left. It makes sense, I suppose. I can’t charm everyone. Particularly straight girls. But I was tired of people making fun of me. I would make it stop.
Following Alice’s lead, I walked out of the gym, and right out of the school as well. Maybe she was right. Maybe I was too big for “normal” stuff. I’m so fucking sorry I’m not normal! My home was only four miles from here, so I’d walk. I wasn’t waiting for the school bus today. Tomorrow, everyone would see me. Tomorrow everyone would love me. But not today. Now it was time to head home. I saw Michael following me even as I left.
“I really don’t want to lose my virginity with you, Michael.” He had sought me out when I first moved to the school. He was one of my closest friends. But now I wonder if he only liked me because he wanted to fuck me. I mean, Amber wanted to fuck me too, but she did so much else with me. And she wasn’t always staring at me like he does. Perhaps he was a little tired.
“Perhaps I could use a masturbation aid tonight.” Who knows how well he’ll work. Might as well try it out.
“Wha… what do you mean.”
“I clearly didn’t want anyone to follow me home. I said I’d show off tomorrow, okay. Can’t you wait until then. One measely little day?
Michael stood there for a moment, looking completely helpless. “O… okay… I’ll see you tomorrow.”
I smiled and looked back at him. “And I’m sorry I teased you so much earlier. I want to still be friends, okay?”
“Yeah.” He turned around and left. All that was left for the day was to head home.
As I got home tonight, my parents were clearly aghast looking at me. My father looked like he was staring aghast at my giant breasts as I went through the doorway, as I had to bend my body over a foot to get in. Of course my own father was staring at me as well. My parents were tittering about how they needed to contact medical professionals and how they couldn’t believe what I simply walked home up to my room. I had to stoop the entire way up the stairs, and squeeze my body through the narrow doorway leading to my room.
Maybe I’m not normal, diary. I don’t know what the hell has happened to me. Is it nice to feel powerful… yes. But not if it’s at the expense of everything else. I got in the habit of taking jogs every day. How hard is that going to be when I’m seven… eight… twenty feet tall? How can I use my computer at that height? Even tonight I had trouble navigating with the mouse, my palm easily covering the entirety of it. And I thought of picking up the stupid dildo… I lied. I make myself sound like some sort of sex fiend, but I only use it every couple of days, to relieve stress. But when I looked at the thing today and put it inside me… it was so damn small, I could hardly feel it. Well I suppose that’s something else that’s useless. And Michael wants to stick his inside of me… maybe I should be happy I’m so desirable now. After all, it’s what I fantasize about. Imagining myself being able to show off, naked, wherever I want without consequences. Well… I suppose one thing about being big is that I’m going to become a sort of exhibitionist, no matter what. And I promised to show myself off in front of the school tomorrow. But is that what I really want?
It doesn’t matter. I’ll be there.
So yes, diary. Today was normal. As normal as a day can be for a giant.
I sat my alarm for 4:00 A.M. I was going to have to sneak out to school realllly early tomorrow. It was going to be another big day.