- Text Size +
Today was an ordinary day at school. Or at least, as ordinary as it could be.
I lied. It wasn't ordinary at all.
I haven’t grown ever since what happened with Amber. I still had people come in and check on me, but the scientists were completely perplexed. Nobody could figure out what had caused me to grow. I could volunteer that it was embarrassment, but I don’t think that anyone would believe that for a second. At any rate, I haven’t felt embarrassed since then. So I haven’t grown any. Finally, they gave me the clearance to go back to school. I decided to take it in stride. At my new height of 6’8, I didn’t think that too much could get to me.
Amber had even come back again once a few days ago. It was obvious from that time that I was much stronger than I used to be. I still had to tell her that it wore me out pretty quickly to try and eat someone’s pussy while they ride your shoulders. It was worth it, however. It was WORTH it.
Diary, did you know that Amber makes the absolutely cutest yelps whenever you pinch her clit? I just thought I’d write that down. She’s pretty enamored with me, but honestly, I’d let her fondle my breasts all day. She is just SOOOO cute!
Oh yeah, I was supposed to be talking about school. I went with Amber to the mall to buy some clothes. Unfortunately I had to look at clothes for the overweight, because not many girls came in my size. My parents had just lent me another of my uncle’s shirts for while I was at home. These shirts were something he wore after he had gained even more weight, but it looked absolutely ridiculous on me. So… we got some clothes. Everyone stared at me in the mall, many guys fixated on my boobs. I tried on my clothes, and Amber fixated on my boobs. I walked to the male cashier and bent over as I talked to him. He obviously fixated on my boobs. And I decided to buy something with a low cut so that everyone else in the mall could fixate on my boobs. Overall, I’d say that my boobs were the star of the show. Although the low top might have been a little pointless, as nobody was looking down at me…
Besides, the school lunch could relax the food bill a little. Maybe it was an effect of the growth, but I have been eating a lot. I mean, even more than someone my size should be eating. My parents’ grocery bill was beginning to stretch them thin as my morning cereal consisted of an entire box, and an entire gallon of milk. At least I wasn’t gaining any weight from it though. At least, not more than I had already gained. It was still somewhat stunning to see the scale tick all the way to 330 pounds whenever I stepped on it. Ordinarily, a girl my height wouldn’t be anywhere near that big, but I had grown evenly in every direction, so it made sense. Still, it was kind of nice being fucking huge. My parents didn’t question how much I ate, and I didn’t have to deal with small talk with them.
So soon I found myself heading to my first day of school. My parents tended to question me a bit much about my growth when I was with them recently, having broken their silence a little. So, I decided to take the bus.
I sat there, waiting for school in my new clothes, wondering what I would have to catch up with. As I sat there, waiting out for the bus, I yawned loudly. I wasn’t used to sleeping on this schedule. Although… it was nice to think that I wouldn’t have to bother with any of it. I was one of the biggest girls alive now. Surely that made me special. Maybe I don’t have to worry about becoming a nurse or anything. Maybe I could get by on my looks. Besides, I know it would be a good idea to avoid it… but maybe I’ll grow even more. Eventually I’ll be the center of everyone’s attention that way! People would spend their time imagining me naked, being with me….
But it’s probably a good idea to avoid growing. Even if no one else knows, I know that I grow whenever I’m embarrassed. But I know now that I’ll be confident.
And I was confident throughout the day.
When I stepped onto the bus, I found myself looking down at everyone else. Mutters of if that was Chelsea, what had happened to me, holy shit, etc. I soon saw Michael nearby, sitting by himself. Oh Michael. I would probably be considered hopelessly out of his league by now, but I really didn’t care about stuff like that. So I decided to take the opportunity to tease him.
“Heya Michael, how’s it going? I haven’t seen you in a while.” I chattered as I sat down next to him. He was the one that was horribly embarrassed, as he sat next to me. “You’re going to have to scoot over, I have a pretty big butt now.” He quietly scooted over to the far end of the seat on the inside, letting me have the majority of it. He was pretty tightly wedged on the inside of it, doing his best to avoid touching my prodigious ass in any way. The sweatpants hugged my legs tightly, and he stared at the black outlines of my legs even as he tried to slam himself against the opposite wall.
“It’s okay Michael… I cooed at him. If you’re tight in there, you can sit on my lap.” I heard giggling from somewhere else as I said this. It would make sense that other people were paying attention to everything I said. He still kept staying on the side, refusing to touch me.
“Seriously though, you don’t have to do that there. It’s okay if your butt touches mine. We’re friends, okay? What’s some butt-touching between friends?”
“O…Okay…” He relaxed himself a little and soon enough his butt was indeed touching mine.
“There… is that better,” I said gazing down at him.
“Yeah. Chelsea, I’ve heard that you’ve grown from Amber, but you’re seriously THIS big. Do you know what is even happening to you. I mean, it’s not exactly normal to grow two feet…”
“Shhhh… I haven’t been to school in a while Michael, I’m kind of tired. Is it okay if everything just stayed quiet for a little while?” I began to lean on him as I said this. We’re pretty far north, so he was wearing a sweatjacket for the forty degree morning weather. This made him pretty soft. We’re an hour out from school. So I figured that Michael would be a good strategy for some last-minute sleep. Soon I found myself leaning on him entirely, as I began to drift off to sleep.
CLANG!
It felt like almost immediately I heard the bus come to a stop, and I woke up startled. Michael was still resting there under me, as I pulled my body up from his.
“Well Michael, time for school,” I chirped. I looked over and saw what had to be a massive hard-on emerging from his pants. “I would say thank you, but I think that you got plenty out of it, I leaned down at him still sitting down, his face staring right at my breasts.
“What happened to you… is pretty incredible,” he said, staring straight at my boobs unabasedly. “I… I’ll see you later, I guess.”
“Yep, see you later.” I walked off the bus, and headed to class…
First period went mostly uneventfully. It was history. As I settled in, I noticed a problem immediately. I soon found a problem with the school desks. My desk groaned and creaked as I tried to force my body inside the small chair. Ever so slowly, I forced it through, my belly pressing against the end of it. I felt embarrassed for just a moment looking at that image, and at the other classmates staring at me, but it subsided quickly. They were looking at me because I was bigger than them. Because I am more important than them. And I just became a little bigger. So I felt confident, even as the desk creaked beneath me. And surely enough, the other classmates were staring at me.
Throughout the day, people were whispering about me, teachers avoided asking me questions, and students were staring at me in the halls. It felt like I was the focus of attention, but no one was actually talking to me. It was a little frustrating, I have to admit.
At lunch the dynamic felt a little different, as I sat at the table with my friends. The lunch chair creaked a little as I sat, and all of my friends were staring up at me. I had skipped breakfast, and it became completely obvious that I was extremely hungry.
“Boy, none of these options are made for a growing girl like me are they?” I said looking at the small plate of hamburger and macaroni. I began to devour it, but I knew that I was going to need much more once I reached home.
“Y… you can have some of mine if you want.” Michael looked at me, almost hopefully. He had gotten just a bit too much into me since this morning.
“I don’t mean to make fun of you. I mean, I’m pretty much a giant, hormone filled girl. It’s pretty natural to find me sexy, isn’t it?” I said, looking over at Amber.
“Of course it is!” She said a little too enthusiastically. She really took our new lovemaking sessions in stride.
“So anyway… I might be teasing you a little. I’m not going to get mad if you do what’s natural,” I said, looking down at him. “Are you ready for gym class, Michaelll…” I purred, leaning over.
He grew absolutely red at my words, and we laughed. But it was true that my next class was gym. I had brought some… much… larger gym clothes for this period. I was prepared as ever to show my whole body off to the school.
“Don’t you think that you should get this checked out?” The jean-clad Ayane said, looking over at me. “What happened at the park was really weird. If this keeps happening, aren’t you going to be too big for like… everything?”
“I’m sure that I’ll be able to manage myself, no matter what happens,” I shrugged nonchalantly. “By the way, could you try to not be selfish, I’m still hungry.” I had eaten my own lunch along with half of several others, but my stomach was still rumbling, the result of me being over twice as large as I had been.
“I… I guess,” she said, handing some fries over towards me. “I’m still hungry too, y’know,” she pouted a little. She looked absolutely tiny, along with everyone else, but I knew she needed to eat too. It made me feel kind of bad, which created just a slight twinge of the warm feeling within me. I must of grown a bit.
I figured that telling her that wouldn’t help her mood.
Cynthia handed everything over quickly and silently. She typically doesn’t eat much anyway. I realized I hadn’t seen her in forever as she handed it to me all of a sudden.
“Hey, Cynthia. How’s it going? I haven’t seen you in forever,” I chirped, looking over at her.
“Y’know… just studying same as always.” Cynthia said, looking at me curiously. People did that all the time now, but it seemed especially intense, coming from her. She always was intense that way. I always thought that she was pretty cool, actually. Even though Amber had come onto me, it was from looking at her that I began to realize I could “bat for the other team” or whatever. I think that a lot of other students regarded her as a bit of a lame-o though, because of how little she seemed to read the minds of others. It was the same for all of us, except for Amber. I don’t know how she ended up becoming a part of our little group, really.
I continued to eat the rest of “my” lunch, finally feeling completely sated. I patted my stomach a bit, content digesting 3 burgers, 4 apples, a banana, and who knows how many fries. Cynthia kept observing me as I did this, like she was trying to find out just how much I could eat.
“Is your growth really caused by embarrassment,” Cynthia said, coming out of nowhere.
“Well… I’m not sure how you heard (probably Amber), but yes… I grow whenever I’m embarrassed.”
“But… that’s… impossible…” Cynthia muttered, squirming a little in her seat. “Do you know how big you can become?” She said, sounding a bit more heated. “You, I mean, you already ate all of your lunches.”
“I… I’m sorry about eating your food.” I said, slightly ashamed.
“No, it’s fine. I just don’t know if you realize how big you are. Keep eating. I’ll get something else. By the way, Michael, is Chelsea why you ended up sitting over here? You’re normally with those guys at the other table.”
“Well… I’m concerned, y’know. It’s not often that someone grows that much. I need to look out for her,” Michael puffed out his chest. Yes, Michael, you are looking after me. After my boobs. Ah well. It felt like everyone’s eyes were focused on me as I finished putting down everyone’s lunches. Within the next couple of minutes, I was finished. Cynthia was right, I really am eating a lot now.
“Ok, everyone… I’m sorry about that. You can’t exactly go without eating, so maybe I’ll try to bring a lunch from home. My parents had me go to school partially so I wouldn’t eat all of their food. Ha!” After saying this I belched loudly towards Ayane, a grin plastered on my face. Yep, heads were turning towards the gigantic girl. Honestly, people had been watching me all throughout lunch. It’s not like it was exactly easy to miss me. And besides, there’s got to be an obvious fascination with watching a girl stand above you. I think I’m pretty sexy, so I’ve got to be attracting the stares of more people than Michael. If you’re asking whether I was embarrassed about burping loudly, the main thing was watching Ayane scrunch her face up, the smell of my burp somewhat powerful. Cynthia though kept staring, seemingly unfazed by it. Okay, maybe I was a little embarrassed, but being a little embarrassed made me a little bigger. So as far as I’m concerned, a little embarrassment is a good thing. At any rate, lunch was about over, and I was halfway full for once.
“I’m sorry about taking your food. It’s just hard to eat so little at this size,” I apologized to my friends as we began to get up and put our trays away. I probably was being a little rude.
“Just… try and don’t do anything reckless, okay? I know you like being this tall, but we still don’t know what’s going on.” Ayane looked over at me as she got up from the table.
I knew that she was a little annoyed with me, so I made sure to bend down before I hugged her. Despite Ayane being “one of the guys” I’m pretty certain she’s straight, and it would have just made her more mad at me if I had hugged her between my boobs. I’m pretty certain I still looked ridiculous anyway. Since she was only five and a half feet tall my nearly seven foot body had to bend over as much as if I was hugging a child. Still, she reciprocated, her arms wrapping around me, and I hoped that we would get along better from now on.
I began to walk towards next period, gym class. Both Michael and Amber followed enthusiastically behind me, while Cynthia had disappeared somewhere again. I swear, Michael trailed a little behind me so that he could look at my butt. The little pervert. I wonder if he’s going to start trying to get in my pants. It’ll be embarrassing if he keeps that up, so I guess I’ll have to set some boundaries. Of course, the shorty already wasn’t looking down much to look at my butt. It was standing out, I’ll admit. Most clothes I wore nowadays were pretty tight. And my bit of embarrassment earlier made it even worse.
Of course, things are quickly becoming different. At this rate, maybe I’ll just be able to put him in my pants and let him have fun without distracting me. Already the same fine ass he was staring at had become a little more fine over the lunch period. My jeans were almos
That reminds me. I often dreaded going to gym before. Alice had always been a lot stronger than me, and every time I entered the dreaded large gym, she made sure to show it. Whether it was just by taunting me in front of the class, belitting me when I didn’t run as fast as her. Getting one of her boy toys to join in on me… the worst was when she got physical though. I was always a lot shorter than her, so it was common for her to smash my face in her armpit. She liked “wrestling” with me away from the coach who would never pay attention (I swear, one time he was sleeping during class). However, a minor change made that not matter so much.
“Che… Che… Chelsea!?” I heard Alice exclaim as I walked into the changing room. It was kind of embarrassing to change together, but it was so worth it today. The blonde who normally stood a foot higher than me was stunned, watching as the situation was reversed before her very eyes. Speaking of which, her eyes only came up to my (very prodigious) breasts, and I made sure to emphasize that fact.
“Alice!!!” How are you doing, I haven’t talked with you in so long!!! I hugged her tightly, not giving her the same consideration that I gave Ayane earlier as I forced her head into my chest. I could hear muffled protests from her as I easily handled my bully. She was so weak as she flailed her arms against me. The other students watched, not knowing how to respond as I sunk her deeper into my cleavage.
“Well, time to get changed!” I exclaimed happily as I released her, the girl stumbling back. “So, what do you think of the new me?”
“I… I knew you had grown, but not like this.” Chelsea muttered as I raised my shirt over my head. My family had went out and bought me a pair of boy’s shorts, as nothing in a girl’s size fit me anymore. They also got me new exercise shorts to compensate. Even among the girls, quite a few people were staring at me as I was only clad in my undergarments.
“Chelsea. I can not get enough of that sight!” My biggest fan Amber hollered at me. “You know Alice, now might be a good time to apologize.”
“A… Apologize for what!?” Alice exclaimed, defiantly looking up at me. Oh boy, she wasn’t going to let this drop easily.
“Oh, whatever Alice,” I dismissed her. “By the way, you know that we’re partners today, right? And we’re doing wrestling today,” I broke out into a big grin.
“Whatever,” Alice responded. “You’re nothing but a pile of flab anyway, so it’s not like the outcome is going to be any different. You’re literally just a bigger target.” Alice looked up at me, trying to regain some of her confidence. Alice was ordinarily a popular girl, and some faces turned towards her as she said this. But not many. I was the center of attention now.
“Ok then. We’ll have a good game, I guess,” I said nonchalantly. I pulled on my shirt, my bra disappearing beneath it. A bit of my stomach still showed underneath my shirt as I pulled it on. Damn I liked being big. It was time to give this bitch some payback.