- Text Size +
August 9, 2018

Something is really going on…

I’m looking at myself in the mirror again. I look exactly the same… but it’s completely different. None of my clothes fit me now. I know that it would be a hopeless battle to even try any of them on. So I’m not sure what to do, diary.

I went to the water park this weekend. I went just with Ayane. I wanted to be able to soak for a while without thinking about what happened earlier this week. Ever since I split my lunch tray, Alice has been having a fun time. She’s been talking about me all throughout the school. The names are completely lame, things such as megadork and ultra-klutz. She’s apparently been calling me sweaty as well, and according to Michael it’s been flying throughout the school.

One time I heard a couple of seniors talking about me, referring to the pizza girl. When I heard them talking, I flushed up a little, and felt the sensation return. I snuck to the bathroom while I felt the sense of sick pleasure return to me. My feet hurt within my shoes, I might have gone up a size by then.

But it wasn’t as bad as what happened today.

I’ve come to one conclusion. This… thing happens whenever I am embarrassed. Whenever I am embarrassed, I get warm. Whenever I am embarrassed, I start to feel sweaty and aroused. And whenever I am embarrassed, I get bigger. That’s the only possible explanation for what happened today.

My parents are still trying to make a lot of phonecalls, trying to figure out what happened. What could be happening. I don’t think that they’ll find anything out though. It’s not like this has happened to anyone else… ever. I suppose it must be that meteor that hit me earlier this week. But I still don’t know what kind of bizarre meteor would do that.

Dear, diary, you know what?

It’s sexy, looking at myself in the mirror now. I’ve got to be six feet tall. I’m so much bigger in every way than before.

I look exactly the same all over, but I’m a LOT bigger now. I measured myself on the scale today, and I weigh 210 pounds. I look exactly the same, but I know that a girl my height would ordinarily be pretty fat. I guess the difference is that I’m actually thick. I grew the same all around, in every direction. So I’m actually quite a bit bigger than girls my height if you think about it. And I’m definitely not going to be overlooked anymore.

My dildo… very recently used, lay on the floor. It was kind of small, as far as they go. I bucked on it pretty hard today, and almost the entire length of it fit inside of me.

Oh yeah… I suppose I need to write about what happened today!

So as I wrote earlier, I was at the waterpark with Ayane. I needed a break after what had happened earlier in the week. It had been hard finding clothes that fit me over the past couple days, having gotten rid of my ‘fat’ outfits. Luckily I was wearing my old swimsuit that was made for when I was very overweight, so it was kind of loose if anything. The only problem was that it constricted my chest a bit.

I’m not the biggest fan of slides and such, but I like swimming, and I feel that I needed to get out. So there we were, the two of us at the waterpark. We went swimming for about an hour. But somehow… somehow she forced me on to one of the slides. A 10 minute wait for a 10 second ride. That’s worth it, right?

We chatted while we were waiting among the great throng of people heading towards the slides. The park was really crowded today.

“It’s really okay, you know,” Ayane said briskly while we waited. “People are already beginning to forget about what happened with the lunch tray. People just don’t have that long of memories, especially in high school. Besides, Alice wasn’t going to make people think about it with the great name ‘pizza face.’”

“Yeah… I guess you’re right,” I told her. “I just wish that things like that wouldn’t happen.”

“Still, I’m curious about what happened. I can’t believe you’re parents haven’t noticed. You’re like freaking half a foot taller!”

“Don’t talk so loudly in front of people. And besides, it’s just a few inches, not half-a-foot. Anyway, here we are.” We were finally at the top of the slide. The sun was beating down on me. I suppose it was time to have 10 seconds of fun.

“Which one of you is going to go first?” The bored lifeguard is.

“She is!” Ayane chirped. “Chelsea’s been waiting to go on the slide for a while now!”

Sure.

With that I got onto the slide and pushed off. Two seconds later I stopped. The stupid top of my twopiece had gotten hooked on something… on the slide. What it was, I don’t know. I thought that these things were supposed to be smooth?

I tried pushing myself off again, but nothing budged me. I was just completely stuck on the slide as the water flowed around me.

“You need to hurry up?” The lifeguard peered over and looked at me, struggling on the waterslide. “There are other people who want to slide, okay.”

“I can’t help it, I’m stuck!” I yelled back up at him. The lifeguard just stared dully down at me, and I began to flush again as I felt the sensation from earlier this week continue. My suit constricted around me a little as I felt the rough fabric rubbing against my skin. The top was pulling against my breasts. The same traitorous top that was still stuck to the slide.

“Are you okay?” The lifeguard looked back down at me. “Do you need me to like… call anyone for help.”

“That could be nice!” I shouted back up at him. Couldn’t he tell I was growing? Even without that, it was obvious that I was in strong discomfort as my string held me back on the waterslide. Soon other people began staring at me as well, all of them looking down at me, wondering what was going on with the waterslide.

“Chelsea, I’ll get some help, okay?” Ayane was looking down at me from the waterslide, looking awfully concerned. She just wanted some fun at the waterslide and I did this. I struggled with the string some more, trying to see what it was hooked on. It was hard to do so as I grew increasingly flushed. I could feel my body stretching again, and it was hard to concentrate as I looked for what kept my string attached. Finally I found some of the back part caught in between two rivets of the slide. How did they make these things so badly? Did they want to be sued?

I kept trying to pull the stupid thing off, but it stayed on there really stubbornly. I wanted to finger myself, not finger the stupid string. And whatever this thing was, it definitely turned me on. My nipples were pressing against the fabric of my increasingly taught swimsuit, and my butt cheeks were filling out my bottom. I kept fiddling with it, hoping desperately that something would happen.

And it did.

In a second I felt myself moving down the slide, towards the bottom. But my top, which had come undone, still lay there fluttering from the water towards the top of the slide.

A few seconds later, I reached the bottom, and my body was unceremoniously dumped in the water. It took a second to realize that my top had really come undone, and I didn’t really want to come up. But I had to breathe.

So in a few seconds, I surfaced, my naked chest rising outside of the water in the crowded park. And as I said before, I was sporting a pair of D-cups, so it was pretty easy to notice them. Especially as they were heaving, dripping with water. My nipples stood out erectly and proudly as I was turned on from everyone looking at me. Even as I stood in the shallow pool at the base of the slide, everyone was looking at me. And many eyes were drawn to my breasts.

Hey, I’m proud of them, okay?

I knew that it was embarrassing. I was embarrassed. But it felt good for everyone to be staring at me like that, for me to be the center of attention. With every ragged breath I drew, my chest expanded out a bit further than before. And it became obvious to the people around me what was going on.

“She’s growing!” One man shouted. “I don’t know what’s happening, but she’s growing.”

“What’s happening to her mom?” A boy who looked about thirteen or fourteen shouted up at his mother. I’m pretty certain he had a tent in his pants as he looked up at my growing form.

I simply drunk it all in. I was so embarrassed, but I was so aroused at the same time. As I said earlier, I am a bit of an exhibitionist. And I have never had so many people staring at my body. My sweaty, naked body, water still dripping off of it. And it’s no longer just you, dear diary.

My bottom began to look obscene, it starting to disappear entirely into the crack of my ass. And a bit of my pubic hair started to show beneath it as well. I wanted to finger myself desperately.

But I couldn’t. That would be going just a bit far, wouldn’t it? A security guard began to approach me, trying to get me out of the park. And I began to feel embarrassed again. After all that’s how I’m supposed to feel, isn’t it? But at the same time, I felt confident. Goddammit! I’m one of the biggest people in the park! I could see over the heads of a lot of people there now. Within the last few minutes, I had grown a lot. And I was bigger than him.

“It… it’s not like I can help getting bigger. Be..besides, you look like you’re having fun anyway.” I smiled sweetly down at him, my exposed breasts standing right in front of his face.

“Chelsey!” Ayane had walked down from the bottom of the slide.

“Oh my god…” she whispered staring up at me… “You’re naked… and fucking huge! What’s going on.”

“Do you want a closer look too?” I said, staring down at her. “Everyone else is staring at me anyway.” I didn’t know what I was saying at the time. But I was just so happy, even as I stretched further and further up. I was taller than most of the other people at the park now!

He simply stared open mouthed at me. This was amazing. I think I had grown a foot in the past few minutes. I wasn’t growing as fast as I was before, but I still had to be aware of what I was doing. My naked body was there, for everyone to see.

At last my straining bottom gave up completely, and people’s stares grew even stronger as it fluttered to the ground. People kept muttering, shocked all around me.

“It’s not like I can control this. I’m sorry the water park’s no longer PG 13,” I muttered as I felt the stares starting to get to me. My arousal was still there, but my normal sense of shame was beginning to supplant it.

“Um… girl… you’re going to need to get out of the middle of the park completely naked like that,” one of the security officers muttered at me.

“What did you say. I can’t hear you with all the shouting going on!” They were acting like this is my fault!

“I said, can you please leave the park! You are completely naked!”

“Sure, yeah, whatever,” I exclaimed, cupping my breasts. “But don’t act like I’m some horrible person. I didn’t deliberately cause this to happen. And besides,” I pointed to a growing and obvious erection the security guard had, “you’re the ones ogling me! You owe me. Not the other way around.” I cupped my huge breasts in front of the security officer’s eyes, which were just a little too close, to emphasize the point. The officer just stood there, dumbfound. He even was looking down, straight at my shaved pussy. Honestly, this was getting pretty pathetic.

Soon I noticed Ayane from the corner of my eye. She really was trying to take all of me in, although she looked properly shocked rather than aroused.

“Hi Ayane… I liked going to the water park today, I hope you’re having as good of a time as I did” I waved, trying to embarrass her as well. She smiled back at me hesitantly, stunned at what was happening.
Everyone was mostly silent as I just stood there, cupping my boobs and the officer didn’t make a single move. Finally, I decided to put him out of his misery.

“Okay, I’ll go with you now,” I said sweetly to the officer. A lot of the men around me had erections, and even some women were staring at me lustfully. As I finally followed them, still inching slightly higher with the knowledge of what I had just done, I felt sexier than I ever had in my life.

“W…wait, what are you going to do? Is she in trouble?” Ayane asked the officers.

“We’re just going to take her home, I guess. We can’t keep her here naked disturbing the entire park. I have no idea… what just happened,” one of the officers sighed.

They took me to the front of the park, where a staff member handed me a large T-shirt and pair of underwear. I don’t know why a water park would have that on hand. I put it on, the thought of everyone seeing me growing in the park filling me with a little dread. I don’t remember too much about the drive home. It didn’t take long, seeing as I don’t live very far from the park.
And here I am. My parents were shocked upon seeing me. The two of them simply stared at me like I was someone else, not their daughter at all. I walked upstairs silently.

I want to feel shame for what I did today. I really do. I basically shut down an entire park. I exposed myself to many people… even children. But I couldn’t. I’ve never felt so important, so powerful as when those people watched me growing out of my swimsuit.
But I still don’t know what to do. Is this a good thing? If I grow whenever I get embarrassed…
It’s probably not going to stop anytime soon.