[Reviews - 48] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

When the GiantessWorld community attends one school together where your size reflects your current grade percentage in whatever classroom you're in, naturally things wind up being one big festival of fetish fun between classes . . . especially considering the existence of the little black cards, known as "death cards", that act essentially as extra lives.

 

This is a community story- You guys can add yourselves, suggest chapter material, or simply request something you think I should write. Here's a few basic ground rules for how this works, should you want something to happen: 

1. I won't accept suggestions unless you offer yourself as a student. Name, appearance, personality, and anything you are/aren't up for, in case I need background extras in other people's requests. You don't have to be honest about your appearance, and honestly I expect a fake name- just give me a real person's name and we're all good XD

2. You're normal size outside classrooms/the gym, and you will shrink (or sometimes grow, if you're a special little extra credit student) to reflect your grade percentage. For example, if you have 10 points in the class out of 100, you'll be a tenth your normal size, etc. 

3. Black "death cards" shrink/grow with their holder, and getting killed burns up the card and teleports you to the front office. The office will give extra cards to students they feel would want/need them, and sometimes teachers distribute them if they want to kill as punishment. Dying without a card is permanent, but let's not discuss that for now. 

4. Class of Giantess is a very weird private college. We're all adults here, unless you specifically request to not be.

5. Class of Giantess gives no fucks. The teachers can flunk you into the ground if you don't do the work or particularly suck at it.


Rated: R
Categories: Entrapment, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Class of Giantess
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13382 Read: 90400
Published: August 31 2016 Updated: January 04 2017

1. Profiles by Silent-One [Reviews - 25] starstarstarstarstar (3803 words)

Here is a list of everyone at the school, students and professors alike.

Everyone has a schedule of 6 classes, and yes the order matters- if your order is different from, say, Luna/me, you don't share a class with me, but still meet up with that professor.

I made sure to give the professors of all classes you mentioned having a profile, as well as one extra because why the hell not.

2. Luna's Birthday by Silent-One [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstar (1381 words)

In this chapter, we introduce Luna (me), Tanya (my imaginary amazing girlfriend because fuck do I wish for one), Madeline, and Bryanna (both based on existing GiantessWorld users).

I'm obsessed with birthdays. Sue me. 

Please don't actually sue me. I can barely afford rent.

3. Urgency Purging by Silent-One [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1111 words)

In this chapter, we introduce Coach Skye, the one running PE, we have a vague reference to Dr. Northend, in charge of English, and we have Sam Tappet, Maniac's avatar in the Class of Giantess. 

I would like to apologize for the wait, but you have a lesbian being asked to write for a bunch of dudes characters. I'm trying my best to plan them out, but in the meantime we have more of my usual type of content. Now, if you want to write your own "Class of Giantess" shorts, go right ahead- just try not to break any preexisting rules.

4. Simple Statistical Superiority by Silent-One [Reviews - 2] (801 words)

I just realized that some of you put in seven classes instead of six . . .

Damn it all.

I hope you realize that the order in which you list the classes you're attending plays a part in this; it's why the Profiles page uses "Class Schedule", not simply "Grades". This helps me know who's in the same classes as whom, so I can work out who can interact with whom without extremely coincidental nonsense.

Moving on, I would also like to call attention to the fact that the profiles on the professors in CoG are done, just in case you want to request moments in certain classes or write your own CoG shorts (which you'll have to if you want male giants, because I honestly can't even read that comfortably, let alone write it).

Back to your regularly scheduled fun.

5. Halloween Party by Silent-One [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (859 words)

With one of my personal favorite holidays fast approaching, I figured I could get in the spirit of things by writing a quick short . . . and I'm sorry if I took liberties with your characters, but you put them in my toybox~

But yeah, let's make this relevant again, and maybe inspire you guys to write your own CoG stories!

6. The Simple Assignment by Silent-One [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1047 words)

And our first story that actually features the infamous Dr. Northend! Here I finally get to flex my boundaries and write a fun, smutty giantess short with no repercussions whatsoever in a setting with no bearing on any plot I'll have to revisit later, and I don't have to come up with any new character names! Yay for that . . . I hope.

7. Cooking Club by Silent-One [Reviews - 0] (1103 words)

As promised , for every CoG short or story chapter that gets released by anyone but me, I'll update this. The push came from Paris Green, the idea came from WrittenVoreArt, so . . . enjoy. 

Regarding use of your characters and adding them into the Cooking Club without real permission . . . everyone has to be enrolled in a club for extracurricular credit, so if your character wouldn't typically be in Cooking Club just imagine they signed up by mistake.

Also, I think this is the first time anyone has used Professor Masters. Weird. 

8. Mistakes Were Made by Silent-One [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1312 words)

This will probably be my last creation on GiantessWorld in 2016, due to the fact that I'm going to be spending the holiday season working overtime. Because fans of CoG created not one, but four shorts after my prompting, I owe you all four chapters of work . . . in any of my works. Should it all be CoG shorts? Should I mix in a chapter of one of my unfortunately-delayed stories, like "A Dozen Miniatures", "Terrible Work", or "Miscalculation"? Maybe you guys want me to dig up a real fossil of a story, and bring back "Of A Construct" or "Dream or Nightmare?" from when I just started writing on this site.

Any way you slice it, I'll be using one of my four pokes to get writing on a CoG short that I hope everyone likes. Here we go!

9. Making Amends by Silent-One [Reviews - 0] (1965 words)

Guess who's back for another year of writing decent plot and mediocre smut? Heyo, Silent-One back in the fetish site!

*cricket noises*

Seriously, everyone, happy new year, and whatever other holidays I was too busy working to celebrate with you. Sorry! I promise to write a bit more this year if I get the time, and maybe get better at making the arousing things I like to read.

Anywho, you may have noticed that ParisGreen, creator of Jeremy Whistler, featured a chapter wherein Luna (my self-insert) apologized for being so . . . callous. Well, here's the same story, from Luna’s perspective, and some insight into her/my thought process!