- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As promised , for every CoG short or story chapter that gets released by anyone but me, I'll update this. The push came from Paris Green, the idea came from WrittenVoreArt, so . . . enjoy. 

Regarding use of your characters and adding them into the Cooking Club without real permission . . . everyone has to be enrolled in a club for extracurricular credit, so if your character wouldn't typically be in Cooking Club just imagine they signed up by mistake.

Also, I think this is the first time anyone has used Professor Masters. Weird. 

Tanya grinned as she looked over the other members of the fledgling Cooking Club. The jadette could never hope to justify being on the track and field squad with her girlfriend, so naturally she did the next best thing: Captaining her own club and having Luna record track meets.

As president of the Cooking Club, Tanya was in charge of people's sizes in here . . . Professor Masters was on hand to make sure that no undue harm came to those that Tanya judged poorly, but given that the middle-aged blonde was currently asleep on her desk the nerdlet felt free to play around.

Logging into her Club President account on the school website, Tanya could adjust people's sizes in here from her phone on a dime . . . and there was one person in particular she wanted to mess with. Well, really two, but she didn't need to do any particular adjustments with one of them.

***BRYANNA***

Being in a three-person group while making brownies had been fun. Messy fun, admittedly, given that the raven-haired girl had gotten an unspeakable amount of batter over her clothes, and poor Lily in her hand was thoroughly covered in it, but thankfully there was only one thing left to do- cover it in icing and serve it up. Michelle, the third member of their trio, had excused herself to the restroom and left her decidedly less gourmet friends to the assuredly simple task.

Assuredly.

Bryanna, despite her flirty nature and very sexual sense of humor, had no designs on Luna Rivers, both girls were aware of that. However, Luna's girlfriend Tanya was . . . decidedly less sure. The shorter girl was the jealous type, and in a school like this a controlling significant other was capable of doing considerable harm.

One would assume that good-natured Luna would have a problem with this, or that she would actually keep her girlfriend in check given the disparity in social skills, but the first thing anyone ever figures out about the athletic ravenette is that she's a perverted pushover. Any mildly pretty girl can walk all over her, and Tanya went above and beyond "mildly pretty", in addition to the affection and attention she lavished on her lover. Even assuming she knew, Luna was never going to do a thing.

So, the moment Bry felt herself dwindling and falling into the icing that she and Lily had applied, she knew exactly what was going on. "Damn it, Tanya, now?" She asked in exasperation. The vengeance was coming, she had known that for a fact, but getting her stuck in chocolate icing meant that her last moments before losing a black card would have her moving slowly and stickily through the admittedly sweet muck on the baked deliciousness she'd just helped make. "Couldn't you have stomped on me or something?"

*** LILY ***

Baking with Michelle was fun. Doing so at bug size so her crush never caught her staring at that absolutely amazing chest was even better. Getting covered from head to toe in brownie batter . . . meh, it was a hazard that came with the club. At least it wasn't fry oil or something.

But getting dropped into chocolate icing was decidedly a "what the hell" moment. Just as she turned her head to give Bryanna flak, however, the flirty girl was nowhere to be seen. 

So, the teensy teenager's eyes inevitably tracked down, down, down into the baking pan with her, and lo and behold the older girl was struggling through the icing on the other side of the brownie. "What the fuck just happened?" She yelled across the surface of the sweet.

"Tanya doesn't like me very much," Bryanna responded honestly, "and now she's probably gonna eat me!"

"What makes you assume that I was going to do it myself?" Tanya smirked down at the speck-sized ladies in the dessert icing. "You see . . . you, Bryanna, need to back the fuck off my girlfriend. And you, little lesbian Lily, need a warning before you even try to go anywhere near my Luna. Do I make myself clear?"

Lily nodded nervously- she did not like where this was going, but hopefully Tanya could be pacified before she left them to be eaten.

"Good!" Tanya clasped her hands with a cold, confident smirk. "Lily knows her place. I'll let you become a snack for lovely Michelle. You have very good taste in girls, I have to say." However, she cut the confection with one hand, scooping Bryanna away onto a waiting paper plate with a grin. "As for you, Bry . . . Professor Masters would quite enjoy a snack, I think."

*** BRYANNA ***

"You wouldn't dare," Bryanna trembled. "Come on, at least do it yourself! Imagine telling Luna the story, watching her shiver at the thought of you gulping down one of her friends just for the fuck of it . . . look, I don't want to steal Luna from you, cross my heart. I mean, the thought of her playing Goddess for me like she does for you, yes fucking please, but she is happy with you. I wouldn't fuck with something like that, and Luna knows it!"

Tanya seemed to consider this, her green eyes unfocused as her mind worked through it. "But you flirt with her constantly!" She growled, that one argument making it difficult for her to trust the girl mired in deliciousness.

"Yeah, your point? I flirt with you, too, and Madeline. I like teasing my friends, I like seeing you all worked up. It's fun," Bryanna defended herself.

Tanya frowned for a moment, but eventually broke out in a grin. "Alright then, I will eat you myself. But I'm gonna need you to squirm on the way down, so I can really get Luna going later."

"Wouldn't have it any other way," Bryanna laughed, grinning as Tanya's enormous pink tongue scooped her up, taking her into the warm wetness of her friend's maw.

*** MICHELLE ***

"Where did Bryanna and Lily go?" The Korean beauty asked empty air, cutting a slice of the finished brownie free and happily taking a bite.

*** LILY ***

Michelle was eating her alive, and for some reason the teensy teen enjoyed the fuck out of it. The humid darkness around her was all the inside of Michelle's hungry mouth, and the large-chested lovely gave a soft moan of appreciation. It was obviously meant for the well-made confection, but Lily could pretend it was for her.

One gulp later, little Lily was on a one-way trip to the dark abyss of her crush's stomach.

Chapter End Notes:

Hmm. On one hand, I like the idea. For some reason, I feel I fucked it up. Sorry!