- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I just realized that some of you put in seven classes instead of six . . .

Damn it all.

I hope you realize that the order in which you list the classes you're attending plays a part in this; it's why the Profiles page uses "Class Schedule", not simply "Grades". This helps me know who's in the same classes as whom, so I can work out who can interact with whom without extremely coincidental nonsense.

Moving on, I would also like to call attention to the fact that the profiles on the professors in CoG are done, just in case you want to request moments in certain classes or write your own CoG shorts (which you'll have to if you want male giants, because I honestly can't even read that comfortably, let alone write it).

Back to your regularly scheduled fun.

George Lutz hadn't been doing too poorly in Mathematics when the year started, which was good- honestly, catching someone's attention was hard enough when you had a crush on them. When you're a bug to their perspective, like George unfortunately was in PE, it was damned near impossible. He needed Mathematics to get close to her, because trying to find a free moment in Dr. Northend's room was a quick way to commit suicide, and he wasn't anywhere near bold enough to speak up in Professor Young's class. Just a quick gift of crystallized pineapple chunks to Professor Inaban was enough to give him the opportunity to work up an attempt to speak that would inevitably get him nowhere with the lesbian Luna Rivers.

Jen Freeman had wanted to top every class, but no amount of bribes to Professor Inaban would cover the assignments she inevitably skipped to do other things . . . which was when she'd found little Lutz. At next to double his height when she'd started, it had been child's play to take his homework and use it to cover herself to work exclusively on extra credit.

George had initially fought back against his redheaded tormentor, but the smaller he'd become the more he realized the futility of trying to overcome a giantess. He'd quickly just taken to putting Jen's name on his math homework and handing it over when she came stomping over. Yes, technically she wasn't that much taller than him when they were both outside the classroom . . . but it was still enough of a difference in strength that she could force him into a classroom, usually Professor Inaban's, without too much trouble.

However, at one point, you get to a difference in scale where the power balance tips just a bit too far . . .

======

"You know what time it is, runt," Jen smirked, extending a single fingertip to the unfortunate ant of a man standing on a desk in Professor Inaban's classroom. "Just hand it over, and I . . . might not hurt you," she purred, a smile splitting her lovely features. 

Of course, a chance of not being crushed to nothing was better than nothing- George grinned at the internal joke- and he quickly handed over his work, placing the teensy pages on Jen's extended index finger. As such things worked in Class of Giantess, the pages quickly grew to more than their normal size to accommodate for Jen being larger than her normal height.

As Jen checked his work, George immediately tried to slip away and call this little exchange done- if he hurried, the suit-clad insect of a man might be able to get out of the Mathematics class without-

"And where do you think you're going?" Jen smirked, spreading two fingers into a "V" and dropping them on either side of her little victim. "Did I say you could go anywhere?"

"I-I'm sorry," George stammered, immediately stopping. Her fingers were each more than six times as long as he was tall, practically tree trunks to his scale, and they frightened him a bit. More than a bit, actually- he didn't have very many black cards on hand, and if Jen crossed the line of smashing him for the fuck of it, he'd run out rather quickly. 

"Pfft. You're pathetic, you know that? Completely worthless. Living human shit, that's what you are." She mocked him down her nose. "I mean, really. Even before I just started taking your work, you were a little, worthless piece of shit."

Idly, George looked around for Professor Inaban- nowhere in sight, likely in the bathroom. You go so long disliking the woman and wish she'd go away, but when you actually want her around . . .

"Actually . . . what a comparison," Jen smirked, scooping George up onto her fingertip. "You and a piece of shit. There's something else the two of you have in common, besides just being worthless . . ."

George's stomach lurched as he was lifted high into the air (from his perspective), and then it dropped with dread as Jen dropped her pants, exposing her bare behind before him. "Oh, please no . . ."

"Being up my ass," Jen chuckled, plunging her fingertip into her anus without a second thought. At George's squirming, she grinned and pulled up her pants . . . until she realized with a frown that she actually had somewhere to be in the next few minutes. She clenched, and George's squirming was no more.

× × × × ×

"George Lutz, you have five black cards remaining," the ever-uninterested office attendant said dully, helping the young man to his feet.

"I could swear I had more than five . . ." He frowned, pulling himself up.

Chapter End Notes:

Yup.

Also, there's a series now if you want to write your own shorts in Class of Giantess.