- Text Size +
I wake up feeling uneasy. My head hurts and I'm not standing correctly. My legs feel like the blood is not pumping and my entire world is spinning. Looking around I can't see anything. It's too dark.

What I can do is feel. And I feel warm. Like I'm standing on blankets. I start to reach down trying to feel my way around. Beneath me r soft cloth like materials and on every side of me are walls. Like some type of building.

It made me wonder what happened. I don't remember much, but what I do remember is my mom. She was standing there yelling at me like always. Then "Boom." I blacked out.

And now I'm here. Lost in the dark building of pillows. Alone.

Just then I heard a creaking sound. Like a door opening. Along with thumps. Soft walking thumps.

"I am worn out..." I heard what sounded to be my mothers voice.

Just then light came in through the ceiling, slowing sliding open, allowing more light in. As the light un did itself the ground moved with it. And so did I. I crouched in fear barely managing to looking up at the outside world. What I saw was surprising.

It was my mothers room, except huge. Or maybe I was the one who was small. My mother who was standing there looking down at me smiling was also humongous.

"Hello Elliot." She yelled.

"I brought u here today to punish you for never listening to me when I ask you too do something. So I shrunk u down and now u will have to listen to every word I say or else u will be punished even more severely. Do I make myself clear?"

I stared up at her in shock. Confused at how she even managed to shrink me... But scared for my life I replied, "Ye-Yes Mamn."

"Good now let's proceed with your punishment. What I want U to do is to serve me while I go to work every day too make up for all those times u hurt my feelings." She yelled sternly. "I bet u have noticed where u currently are standing. That's right a panty drawer... Now. Lay down in the middle of my panties and stay still. U try to escape or do anything I wouldn't want. I will do something worse. Understand?"

Disgusted at what she wanted me to do I yelled at her.

"What the hell is wrong with you? That's disgusting I'm not doing that!"

I immediately regretted saying that. She then grabbed me and her panties in two hands. She stepped inside the panties letting them hang by her ankles. Next she brought me too her face and screamed in my ear, "If u ever back talk me again I will cut off your tongue! Do I make myself clear?!"

Shaking I replied, "Ye-Ye-Yes."

"Good. I hope u have a great day!" She yelled while bending down to place me in her panties.

She then started to pull her panties up slowly. I wanted to scream but knew she would get mad. So I kept my mouth shut. I also tried to look away from her freckled ass cheeks, gaping pussy, overhanging belly and boobs far above, as well as her large whale like thighs that got thicker and thicker the closer I get to her privates. But I couldn't. Because everywhere I look there is skin. I'm surrounded.

Right before i impacted against her hairy pussy lips she stopped bringing her panties up.

"Please just be yourself and struggle. It feels good." She yelled while I was trying to look past her mountain of a belly and pubic hair.

Just then the impact happened. I felt her pussy lips surround my entire body while her panties came tighter and tighter pushing me deeper. Just when I thought it couldn't go get any tighter in here, she pulled up a pair of jeans. As I heard her zip her jeans all the up the world went pitch black and I knew I was completely confined. Unable to move. With two layers of cloth and a giant encase of pussy lips and tangly pubic hair. This was it. My punishment... And it was only the beginning...

The squishy layer of flesh was now shifting as she walked. I tried to listen to what was going on but it was hard to make out. I heard some type of door open and then felt her vagina compress. She had sat down. Her giant thighs were now squeezing me causing me too lose oxygen and control. I could feel her pussy starting to get wet.

I then heard the car start and felt the vibrations. We were off. Just then I felt a huge wall come up above me and lay right on top of me. She had crossed her legs. This pushed me downwards and backwards into her vagina. I had no control whatsoever. I could hardly breathe, move and think as everything was too compressed.

While all this was happening she hummed a tune. It's like I didn't even matter too her. All this chaos that's happening to me right now is the opposite of what's happening to her...

I then heard the car go off and felt everything release as she stood up. She started walking again causing me to move to her beat. I heard a door open and people talking. She was at work.

"Hey Chelsea!" My mother yelled causing her body to vibrate.

"How do u want your hair?"

"Short please." The lady replied.

About 10 minutes into the haircut, a huge burst of cum came splattering out right on top of me.

"Ooooo!! Fuck!" She yelled in embarrassment while scurrying to the bathroom.

Her cum was so disgusting as it smelled horrible and I accidentally got some in my mouth. I tried to scream but nothing came out.

Just then light shined in as my mother took off her pants and opened up her panties. Her belly was once again shown to me.

"Well fuck. I guess I am going to have to put u somewhere else." She said while grabbing me out of her panties.

"I know! How about here!" She said excitingly while opening the back of her panties and reaching in.

I watched her ass cheeks separate as she bent down giving me a full view of her asshole. I gulped in fear as she started inserting me into her asshole. As my body slowly slithered inside her asshole I felt the gooey walls of her asshole contract and squeeze me inside. Finally she stopped leaving me inserted into her asshole all the way up to my shoulders. Leaving my head outside so her ass cheeks can rub against it.

I watched as her ass cheeks slowly closed around my head as she stood back up. I felt the soft walls of her asscheeks collide squishing my face. I watched as the last bit of light through her crack disappeared as she pulled her jeans up. She started off by flexing her asshole pulling me deeper into her ass hole. I tried to pull myself out but my arms were pinned to the side. Completely unable to move once again.

She continued to flex her asshole allowing me to feel her sucking me in. I thought it was disgusting having all that slimy leftover shit rubbing up against me. Finally she stopped and I felt her ass cheeks shifting as she walked. The only thing I could hear was when she would talk or her heart beating. Nothing else. Only the things that went on inside her body since my ears were being covered by her butt cheeks.

She continued walking while constantly rolling my head back and forth between her ass cheeks. It started out annoying but got painful. I could feel the bruises on the side of my body shifting.

Finally the shifting stopped as her ass cheeks once again compressed as she sat down causing me too be pushed together. I was squeezed so tight that I could hear her ass shifting. The crack of her ass soon got so narrow that I couldn't even blink.

As she sat there and talked to someone she flexed her asshole. Once again pulling me into her. I could feel the slimy smelly walls grabbing me sinking me deeper and deeper into her.

Not much longer and the walls of her ass released again giving me some air. I felt the walls go from hard to squishy as she walked once again pushing me side to side over and over again.

I then felt rumbling which meant she was back in the car which also meant work was over. As she sat down her ass cheeks squeezed me back together and I felt the once again pressure of her butt.

"Time to go home and play with my new sex slave..." I heard her say causing my whole world to vibrate.

Not too long after that I felt her asshols expand. Then an explosion happened. She had farted. I was slightly pushed out of her asshole and into her butt cheeks. Th smell was horrible as I gagged over and over again.

I then heard the car turn off and a door open. Her ass cheeks started to rise bringing me with her. I felt her run to the door and unlock it knocking me all over the place. I then seen a giant flash of light come in through her ass crack. Next I seen her giant fingers open her ass cheeks and grab me. I was pulled out quickly and thrown on her stomach. Looking around I noticed she was naked and lying on her bed.

"I talk or make any type of noise and I will cut your tongue off! I hope I make myself clear!"

She yelled at me. She then picked me up and got off the bed. Next she threw me down on the bed and started to crawl towards me. She stopped with her hanging boobs and stomach right above me.

She the. Started to lower her boobs until I was right in between them. She then dropped.

I was suddenly squished between her tits and the soft mattress. I started to squirm trying to push them off of me and right before I suffocated she lifted up.

She once again grabbed me and dropped me on her trampoline like ass. I lauds there on her ass cheek scared to move.

"Well what are you waiting for jump in!" She yelled while motioning to her ass crack. I got up and stared into her abyss. Knowing that if I didn't do what she said she would cut off my tongue or worse, so I jumped. I landed with my body waist deep. So my upper body was out.

I then watched as she grabbed some panties and wrapped them around her legs quickly bringing them to me.

"You will be sleeping in here tonight. I also have dinner for u if u dig down a little further u may find it." I gagged at what she just said.

Her panties were now on and I seen the light go off. Not too long later she was snoring.

Chapter End Notes:
Chapter not finished. To be continued...