- Text Size +
The evening didn’t end on much of a high note...

I can now say from personal experience, that it doesn’t matter who says it, or in what setting it’s said, but even joking about eating a three inch tall man is a serious mistake. Held between Nina’s fingers, and faced with her open mouth, I did what apparently is natural...I freaked out. My complete expression of terror, forced my wife to instantly drop her act, and try to calm me down. Unfortunately for everybody involved, once I recovered, the next emotion I felt was fury.

I was completely powerless and, pissed off at Nina for putting me into that position. It was probably a mistake, since I was partially responsible for my smaller state, but I still lashed out. My outburst quickly put Nina on the defensive, not a position she ever handled well, and things rapidly went downhill from there. Our argument only lasted a minute though..

As should be quite apparent, an argument with a “giant”, strong willed woman will inevitably be very one sided. Once Nina had enough, she plopped me down on my pillow, and then rolled over, so that her back was turned to me.

That ended any and all discussion.

The next morning I woke up alone. The bed was empty, and there was no sign of Nina. Apparently she had been holding me while I was asleep though, because I found myself lying on her pillow instead of my own. From my soft perch, the lingering scent of Nina’s shampoo and perfume tickled my nose, and even though I was mad at her, I still reveled in the various smells associated with her. As I sat there in silence, I took in the rest of my surroundings.

Unlike the previous evening, sunlight illuminated the bedroom, and gave me an idea of just how tiny I had become. The enormity of everything was intimidating, making me feel increasingly more uneasy. Despite how I felt after she shrank me, I couldn’t help but call out for Nina.

“Nina?! Nina? Where are you?!”

My voice sounded so small in the cavernous bedroom, and seemed to be swallowed up by the empty space. Alone and vulnerable to whatever real or imagined threats were out there, I felt the first touch of panic. Then, I heard a commotion in the kitchen. From the sound of things, it sounded like a glass hitting the floor, followed by a familiar voice exclaiming, “damn”.

Knowing that Nina was nearby, even if it was a mile or two away by my standards, made me relax a little. Seconds later though, I felt the ground begin to quake as she made her way back to the bedroom. I suppose it’s a bit cliche, but the impact of Nina’s footsteps was like a Jurassic Park moment. Those dainty, bared feet slapping on the hardwood floors sent my tiny world shaking. The effect wasn’t overwhelming, but being able to feel and hear my wife’s footsteps really put her awesome power into perspective for me.

Nina’s journey through the house was brief, and before I knew it she barged into the room. With her gigantic appearance, I suddenly felt myself panic again. As she walked to the bed, smiling at me, I did everything I could to screw myself into the pillow. Holding a tray with breakfast, Nina placed it on a night stand, and then plopped down on the bed. This time the quake she created was quite dramatic, as the impact of her 97 pound body sent me hurtling through the air, before I crashed back down onto the pillow.

While I regained my bearings, Nina sprawled out on the opposite side of the bed. When I dared open my eyes, she was facing me, her hand propping up her head. “Morning sleepy”, she whispered.

Still a little unnerved and angry, I didn’t answer, so Nina continued. “I made breakfast, including a extra tiny one for you”, she said gesturing toward the tray.

My wife wasn’t good at apologies, and rarely ever said the words ‘I’m sorry’. Instead she often tried to make up through actions, like bringing me breakfast in bed. Despite her efforts though, I wasn’t ready to make up yet.

Noticing the silent treatment, Nina bent in closer to me. “C’mon sweetie, don’t be mad. This whole thing won’t be so bad, you’ll see. Just trust me, ok?”

I still didn’t say anything.

The silent treatment generally drove Nina nuts, but unfortunately, she was in a perfect position to cause me just as much distress. “I’m going to pick you up now”, she said.

Nina most certainly wasn’t asking for my permission, but rather preparing me for what she was about to do. As her hand went skyward, and her massive fingers approached, I cowered against the pillow. Much to my surprise, Nina didn’t pick me up right away. Instead she placed her hand directly in front of me. I took a second to look up into Nina’s face, and saw from her expression that she was hurt by my fearful reaction to her hand.

“You can climb on yourself, if you want”, she said.

Even if I was mad at her, I didn’t feel very good about making her feel bad.

I took a deep breath, and said, “No, you can pick me up.”

Nina didn’t waste anytime, and very quickly, yet carefully, looped her thumb and forefinger around me. She didn’t close her fist around me, rather she allowed me to dangle before placing me in the palm of her other hand. Nina angled her hand, so that I was upright with her palm supporting my body.

“See? Not so bad.”

I found myself slowly regaining my confidence, while losing my anger. Still, I wasn’t ready to give into my beaming wife yet.

“It’s not bad, but it sure as hell isn’t great either.”

Nina gave me a mocking “ohhhh”. “You need to keep an open mind with this, sweetie. It really could be a lot of fun.”

“Sure”, I answered. “Fun for you.”

She smiled at that. “True, but it doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy this too.”

When I didn’t look overly convinced, Nina leaned her face in close. “Here, let me show you.”

Her soft, wet lips pressed into me lightly, pushing me against her palm, before she pulled back. Even though the kiss lasted only a few seconds, the effect was incredible. With Nina’s lips covering half of my body, the intensity of her kiss seemed ramped up by a million times, and I ended up completely spent. As much as she took out of me, I still wanted more.

Slumped in Nina’s palm, I reached out to her, and practically whimpered her name. Looking up at my wife’s face, I saw her eyes flash a victorious, pleased glint. I was right where Nina wanted me...in every possible way. Grinning just a little, she moved in toward me again. This time though, the kiss was much slower, more passionate. Nina’s lips caressed my entire body, lingering over each and every part, before moving on. Lost in the moment, I only vaguely heard Nina’s lusty moans, but it did make me feel better knowing that she was enjoying this as much as I was.

I have no idea how long the kiss lasted, only that it left me exhausted. On the verge of hyperventilating, my knees collapsed, and crumbled onto my wife’s soft palm. From above, I heard Nina’s voice wash over me.

“This might have been a little too much, too soon for you.”

Her tone had a concerned quality, twinged with a bit of smugness to it. As I tried to stand up, and prove that I was ok, Nina stopped me.

“No sweetie”, she whispered. “You sleep...just relax and sleep...”

She was using her magic again, it was undeniable, but this time I didn’t try to resist. Instead, I allowed the pleasant, velvety darkness of sleep overcome me. Before I completely drifted off though, Nina’s voice drifted through my mind, “Now to put you some place safe...”