- Text Size +



Janie's tightly wrapped fingers held me securely while tucked up against her chest. I had to strain my neck to turn my head around, so that I could try and see where she was taking me, ...the cool wind rushed past me with a swift swirling flow as she quickly rushed through the huge house.


She headed across the kitchen and stepped down into a sunken floor. She walked across the room and picked up something from an armchair. Straightening back up, she turned back around to go back the way that she came, ...I caught a quick glimpse of the room; it was some type of lounging area, or maybe a den...


My giantess abductor, rushed back through the kitchen area and turned down the long hallway, ...she pasted the bathroom and slowed down a bit to glance inside, the door was standing wide open,


"I'm going to bed now Jeanie!", she yelled into the room, pausing just a moment to say goodnight to her sister.


Jeanie yelled back, telling her sister to make sure that those two are, "taken care of" ...before she went to bed.


"Make sure that they're okay before you go to sleep!", her muffled voice came from behind the shower curtain, ...the sound of rushing water nearly drowning her out.
Young Jane gently loosened her grasp, holding me out away from her fully displayed cleavage, lifting me up just a bit higher as she spoke to her sister; while watching me with those sparkling, hungry, eyes.


"Oh, ...I'll be sure, ...and make our little pet's as comfy as I can, Sis!"


I strained within her grip, as she began to slowly re-tighten her grasp. Holding me firmly inside of her enveloping hand. She paused and smiled wider, holding me there momentarily in her vise-like fist, ...slowly increasing the pressure, until I was forced to scream from the intensity of her incredible strength,


"Yaaah, ...Yur Krushing my ...Ribs!!!", I strained to yell out at her smiling face!


She slowly relaxed her grip. Her other hand was busy behind her back, ...was she playing with herself? Her voice cracked, "Now, let's see you get away from there!", and she burst into laughter, tilting her head back laughing out loud!


"Was she talking to me?", It didn't seem like she was, ... who was she talking to?


I was swiftly returned to her cleavage as she started stepping forward and walking deeper down the long hallway.


"What did she say?", I thought I heard her say, " Take care of, ...Them?"


Several closed doors, swept past us as she continued stepping along the corridor. The cooler air smelled of musty lilacs, mixed with a mild bleach odor. The wind rushed past my face, swirling around my now hairless scalp; I felt like I had been stripped of everything that I was before, ...and my entire life had become just a 'plaything' for a group of giant girls that were now, my masters, ... my 'Owners'. What had they done with Buddy? Was he dead? Had he been treated worse than I had been, was he somewhere inside this house? Had both of us just become their little pets?


"Not, if I could do anything about it!", I thought to myself.


Entering the dimly lit room, I instantly knew that it was Jane's bedroom. The single bed was draped with a pinkish colored sheet that had little yellow designs all dotted randomly across it.


An over-sized pillow laid crumpled within the center and two more smaller pillows were tucked neatly at the head of the bed. A large metal framed picture of a Harley Davidson Motorcycle, that was depicting it parked next to a huge canyon, somewhere out in the western sky, ... it hung squarely above her headboard; giving the appearance that she wasn't the 'girlish type' of a teenager, that your first impression would most likely be...


A fuzzy white rug, covering nearly all of the floor, except for just a narrow border all around the room, gave the entire space a strange alien-looking atmosphere.


A few scattered pairs of dirty underwear lay strewn around the room. It appeared as though they had landed where ever she had thrown them, and they had all been simply forgotten about, ...for quite some time..


Jane stepped into her room and closed the door behind her. She quickly pushed a dead-bolt into place and securely locked us both inside...


I felt her fingers tighten up slightly, as she stepped across the room and walked over to her desk. Looking around the shadowy space, I suddenly started to panic when I noticed the wire cage that was sitting on her night stand right next to her bedside.


A slinky pair of well worn fish-net stockings were hanging limp, over the back of her desk chair; the small, lap-top computer, was open and on pause, ...waiting for her return, as it centered the small computer desk parked next to her bay window.
She hastily picked up the fishnets and quickly tossed them over next to her closet.

The black stockings floated through the air and softly landed in a heap right next to a pair of small white thong panties, ...the contrast in color drew my attention to the fact that her dirty laundry was scattered all around her room, ...and it suddenly occurred to me, that she hadn't done a wash in several days!


... after a while, the scent of her magnificent body began to fill my head; the odor wasn't at all, that offensive. In fact, the moment that I fully realized what it was, ...I felt a tingle of pleasure rippling up the back of my neck and slowly continuing to course down the length of my spine...


Jane sat down on the edge of her desk chair, turning to the side away from her desk, she bent forward placing her elbows on her knees. Holding my miniature naked body, so casually, between her nimble fingertips; Jane thoughtlessly began to play with me.
I was so tired of resisting her overbearing torments, that I just tried to hang on to one of her fingers and make sure that this giant girl didn't accidently drop me...


Her eyes seemed to wonder across my body as if she were simply playing a menial computer game. She looked as though, her mind was somewhere else entirely. She kept looking down, and shifting her weight on her hips, ...closing her eyes, and pausing for a brief moment or two...


Nervously, I grabbed onto the edge of her pink painted thumbnail and clung to it like a tiny mouse. She smiled slightly, and her fingers wrapped around my waist. She gently squeezed my sides, in a playful way, concentrating only briefly, and then her sparkling eyes, just drifted back to that blank, far-away stare.


"This chick's worried about something,...", I figured. I wondered what it could possibly be, that was bothering her so much...


She turned me over to lie on my stomach inside her left hand. Her fingers curled up slightly just to hold me, as the fingers of her other hand came down over my back and lightly started to stroke me. My bare back-side started to tingle with the most tremendous sensation that I've ever felt before!


I felt my nerves settling down, and I actually took a deep breath and started to relax, ...I couldn't believe that I was actually lying there inside of this seventeen-year-olds hand, allowing her to gently play with me as if I were merely her little pet!


  Looking down, from the edge of her hand, just beside the base of her thumb, I noticed that there was a scar on the inside bend of her left knee. Several stitches were clearly visible, even though the scar had faded out considerably, I still wondered what had happened to this girls, otherwise, flawless complexion.


Looking up the valley between her thighs, I noticed the dark wet splotch in the gusset of her red panties, ...her bulging mound appearing overheated, and swollen...


She continued stroking my entire back. Taking her thumb and two fingers, she lightly stroked downward, easily traveling the full length of my entire body. Starting at my neck, she slowly dragged her fingertips down across by back and over my buttock,

...gliding slowly down across my legs, and quickly repeating the process, ... over, and over, and over, and over, ... I was quickly becoming completely incapacitated.


  Alternating, back and forth, between using just the tops of her pink-painted nails, to just using her soft fingertips, exaggerating every other stroke, by using a swirling serpentine motion, a windling path, that sent a thousand tingling goosebumps rising upon my trembling buttock!


I had never felt anything so wonderful in my entire life! Just before she had started, she had applied something cool to her hands, some type of lotion, or essential oil, ...but, whatever is was had a deep soothing effect that nearly put me to sleep...


Just when I thought that it couldn't get any better, ... I felt her hot breath spreading out across my backside. I started to open my eyes and turn around to see what she was doing, ...but, I held my curiosity at bay, and just laid still, allowing her do as she pleased with me.


At this point, I really didn't care what she did, ...everything that she was doing felt completely amazing!


Her hot breath enveloped me. Swirling about my upper body, humid steam began to gush out of her heated mouth and form a steamy cloud all around my tiny naked figure. I held my breath momentarily, just to catch a quick breath between her heated gusts, ...the winds aloft seemed to be boiling over with extremely hot breathe...


Her tantalizing fingers continued to explore my tender body. Applying a slight bit more pressure, her soft fingertips began to rub deeper into my back muscles, ...sinking slightly into my skin, and pressing just enough to compress my tight muscles.


Pinching my calves, switching from my left leg to my right, she squeezed gently and compressed the tiny muscles just enough, ... then, she started on my butt muscles, turning the tip of her finger in such a way, that she could squeeze my cheeks with just the perfect amount of pressure, ....I felt like my body was being massaged by three or four people at once, with expert precision, I felt like I was melting into the palm of her giant hand!


Finally, she effortlessly flipped me over to face her once again. Her smile was just a slight smirk, hiding inside the corner of her mouth. She whispered so softly, that I could barely make out what she said,


"Don't fight it, little guy. Get ready to CUMM!


She seemed to be slightly preoccupied, she kept on shifting her weight back and forth upon her hips, alternating from the left to the right, her eyes rolled back and she bit her lower lip,


"Oh, ...Mmph, grrrrgh. I'm gonna squash you,...", she glanced down between her legs, as if she were speaking to someone else...


Her lips sparkled in the dim light; a moist sheen of sticky saliva completely coating them. She puckered up and blew a slow breeze across my entire face, ...the heated air was simply intoxicating.


  Her mouth formed an opening, as she made a rounded kissy face, she reached down with her free hand and slowly stroked her pussy. She sucked in a deep breath, and lowered her puckered mouth down toward me, ...bringing her lips down, to lightly touch against my rising erection.


"Oh Gog!", was all I managed to say, as her sweet lips softly enclosed around my hardening cock!


My mind entered into a state of complete delirium. I felt my entire body being sucked into her gigantic mouth. Her hot tongue smoothly slid around beneath my balls and slurped them up into her mouth with a gentle suction.


I stiffened up, straining to hold back my impending orgasm. Although, my dwindling mental fortitude was shrinking so fast that I felt like I was going to just simply disappear inside her magnificent mouth!


As the hot tongue slicked around between my thighs, the narrow edge of the powerful muscles very tip, shrank down, as she undilated it, to form a more dexterous stub.

The hard nip, began to burrow deeply into my anus, ... working hard to wriggle it's way in, it forcefully twisted and swirled around like a soft/wett drill bit, ...


...driving my balls up inside of me; she drove her tongue into my butthole. I caught my breath, and froze with a sudden pang of exquisite pleasure, somehow she had trapped my prostate and pushed it back. Holding my impending ejaculate, within her grasp, my orgasm suspended, until she allow it to escape...


Her wet lips still working around my straining erection, all the while, gobbling me up and effortlessly massaging my straining cock between her pillowy lips. I felt like I was about to explode from the pressure inside my loins,


... I thought that I heard an audible click, ...somewhere deep inside my groin, and when Janie quickly slipped her tongue out of my butt, ...my balls popped, ...my frustrated cock erupted, spewing frothy hot jets into her giant mouth!



*********



I awoke, sometime during the night. It was pitch black all around me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, straining to see anything that was around me, ...but there was absolutely nothing, ...nothing but, complete and total darkness.


In my minds eye, All I could see was that huge set of Janie's eyes, a sleepy looking set of glorious eyes, ...floating above me, the image was scorched into my memory. Her incredibly beautiful, gigantic eyes!


"Had I been swallowed alive?", the thought did cross my mind, only briefly, though, before I fully realized that it was just too cool and dry where I was sitting, ...I couldn't be inside of that girl's gigantic stomach.


Several long minutes pasted before I heard a creaking sound coming from somewhere right next to me; I froze and waited to see what this strange sound was, ...it sounded like a huge set of bedsprings compressing and binding up, ...just then, a light came on instantly filling the surrounding area with a dull filtered light.


I soon realized where I was...


My heart sank as I stood up inside the middle of a crumpled-up pair of bright red panties; standing right in the center of a giant wire cage.


"What time is it?", Janie mumbled.


Her head arose from the center of the giant bed. Lying on her stomach, with her legs spread; one leg pulled up and the knee sharply bent, her hip jutting up higher forming a high rounded peak in the ridge-line of her huge figures mountainous range.


Her eyes quickly glanced directly over to me, (standing naked inside the cage), she squinted in the bright light. Her messy hair still looked amazing to me, ...I wanted to climb right into it and get lost within that sea of mane and just disappear, never to be seen again...


"Damn girl,...you sure are beautiful!", Yeah, I said it out loud, ...just hoping that she wouldn't hear me though.


"What's that Jackie, did you say something?", Janie lifted her head a little higher, as she perked her ears to try and hear what I said.


"I said, I'm Hungry. You Got Anything to Eat!", I yelled out, trying to cover up what I had said before, ...but actually a little dismayed that she hadn't heard it.


"Yeh, sure. Hang on.", she awkwardly threw her feet out on the floor and sat upright on the edge of the bedside.


I looked over at her bare back and instantly felt my balls tingling. She was completely naked, 'Comando Style', "Yes, ...this chick was just perfect!"


I felt my heart rapidly pounding inside my tiny chest. I watched with passion, as she stood up and stretched, ...her bare bottom on full display.


The slightly heavy globes were dewy and perfectly round. As full as a ripe Peach, the individual muscles stood proudly, separated by a lovely narrow space that divided the identical twins; a crevasse that gave them a powerful presence.


When her buttock flexed as she twisted to the side, I nearly fainted from the overwhelming sight of her beautiful derriere showing off its tremendous power!


She awkwardly stumbled over to her dresser and opened the top drawer. She removed a small white thong, and swiftly stepped into it, and slid it up into place.


She then, reached into the drawer and pulled out a folded pair of black leggings and closed the drawer. Stepping away and bending down, she swiftly squatted, then sat down on the floor, ... pointing her toes out straight, she directed them into the leggings and worked them up over her feet and wriggled them up to her knees.


Standing up, she pulled them up the rest of the way and shifted her hips as she worked them tightly up around her beautiful butt.


"Okay, little guys,... I'll be back.", she said, matter-of-factly, as she put her sports bra on and walked to her bedroom door and unlatched the dead-bolt.


She smoothly opened the door and went through, stepping out and closing it behind her, ...leaving me standing there inside this cage with a raging boner!


"Mmmpft, MmmmpHT! Mphmmmft!"


"What was that?", I heard something, something making a noise, ...it was coming from the floor of the cage!


I jumped back, quickly stepping away from those giant red panties! They were moving! There was something wriggling around inside them!


"Get Back!", I yelled at it!


It stopped moving, ...and started making noise again,


"Mmmmptf! Mmmptfh!", it grumbled.

A strange, muffled, mumbling sound, ...it was coming from the wadded up gusset, of those smoldering wet, bright red panties!


"What-the, ...Buddy?", I looked at the wriggling lump and the sudden movement instantly broke free of the wet material and a tattooed right arm suddenly appeared from the edge of the crotch panel!


It was Buddy's arm, ...I knew that Tattoo!



"Buddy?", I said. "Buddy, ...is that You?"