- Text Size +



While Janie was arguing, trying to defend herself from her sister's assault, I took full advantage of the situation and decided to play it out. I hadn't been hurt, but I thought that I'd use this opportunity and maybe get a break, and gain some type of solicitude from these gigantic females.


I grabbed my arm and rolled onto my side, pretending to be in pain. I rolled around and clutched my shoulder, whimpering/whining and moaning for all I was worth!


"Seee, look at 'em! You hurt his little arm, Jane!", Jeanie said, glaring at her baby sister.


" I DIDN'T, ... I SWEAR!", Janie retorted! "I was just TEASING HIM?"


"Then why, is he rolling around in pain?", Chloe said. Leaning over closer, to look down at their miniature pet.


"I don't know!", Janie looked down at me, incredulously. Her cheeks blushing, turning a deeper shade of pink.


Raising her voice, Janie belted out in her own defense,


"He's Faking! I didn't BITE him! He's Faking IT!"


I moaned as loud as I could. I clutched at my right shoulder and twisted my body up into a contorted position,...


"Oh, Gog! Oh, Gog,... OH-ooooooH!"


I hadn't fully thought this idea out, though. It was more of a split-second decision, and if I'd known the true consequences of my actions, I would have never considered taking a chance like this, ...and ending up on the "bad side" of this youngest member of these four giant siblings.


Suddenly, it got extremely quiet. Janie looked down at me, just staring at me for a long, tense, moment. I continued to roll around and moan like my arm was broken.


She pulled a chair over and sat down. She slowly moved closer and crossed her arms, resting them down on the edge of the table. Watching me constantly, she glanced away for a split-second, to wink at Chloe,...

A slow smile crept into the corner of her mouth. Her lips pursed and she licked her teeth.


"Okay then, ... maybe I DID, hurt him...", Jane whispered.


"I'm sooo sorry Lil' guy. Here, let me see,...".


Ever so slowly, she lowered her hand down; carefully, placing a brightly colored, pink fingernail on my right leg, she gently slid the edge along my thigh, ...slowly tracing the inside of my leg, the tender skin shivered from the delicate touch, she slid the nail up into my crotch and just barely touched my balls.


Her finger slowly slid back down the length of my leg. Her face hovering directly overhead, feigning a concerned expression, as she slowly continued to tantalize my miniature body, her warm breath swirling all around me.


I felt my skin start to tingle and almost instantly, my stupid cock stood up and gave her a full salute! Her thumb came together with her index finger and gently took hold of it...


I gasped, and sucked in a deep breath. "Oh, Shit! Was I ever, going to regret this!", I thought.


"Hm, lemme see if I can 'make-it-all-better.", Janie whispered.


"Oh Gog, Oh Gog, Oh ...oooh!", I tried to sound pitiful but, it came out sounding very different.


Her touch was incredible. I felt my balls filling up, and I struggled to try and contain myself from loosing complete control. How could anyone with a broken arm, and in so much intense pain, actually become 'turned-on' so fast, ...that was the question that was about to 'come up', ...and I was going to have to be the one to explain it!


"Oh Gog, ... Oh Gog, Oh Gog! Please, Gog, Help Me!"


Her fingers took complete control. My insignificant little body was nothing for her, and she simply used her fingertips to drive me right up to the edge,...


... I was just about to cum, and she suddenly stopped and took her fingers away!
"Oh Gog, ... Oh Gog, Please,... Gog!", I screamed in frustration and grabbed my cock and quickly started stroking it!


"Well, ...would ya look at 'that',... he sure did recover awfully quick, didn't he?", Janie pointed out with a knowing smirk!


"Oh Gog, ... Oh, Gog?"


Before I could finish, I was quickly interrupted as Janie's fingers reached back down and grabbed me,


"Comeer you Lil Faker!",


Janie reached down, instantaneously pinching up my hand between her fingers and jerking my hand away from my cock, ...she lifted me up from the table and let me dangle just above her lap!


  Her bare legs created an opening as she moved her knees apart. Scooting forward, she tucked her pantie-clad butt tightly against the back of the chair. Sitting with her back perfectly straight, she held me up just above her lap, ...and just held me there, ...swinging from her fingertips like a dirty sock, ..her bright red panties instantly caught my attention, as she held me dangling just above her incredibly smooth thighs.


  She had taken off her extra-large T-shirt from earlier, and she was only wearing a basic white sports bra. She didn't have an extremely large pair of boobies, but from my point of view, they were definitely large enough to swallow me up, and the way that this young girl was looking at me, I knew exactly what was about to happen next!


"What's wrong little baby?", she teased. "It looks like your little balls are turning blue!"


The head of my frustrated cock had turned purple and my loins were on fire. I strained for release, but while hanging from my wrist clamped between her fingertips, I couldn't do anything but try and gain some type of respect from this young girl.


My semblance quite vitreous, Janie now looked upon my tiny figure as a personal challenge. She gently shifted her hand around causing my tiny figure to swing back and forth like a strange looking pendulum.


"Please, you're hurting my arm!", I screamed at her large face.


"Oh? I'm sorry. Here, let me help you", Janie said. As she reached out with her other hand and took hold of my left foot.


I was quickly flipped over and turned upside down, completely inverted and hanging from my ankle! With my arms now dangling freely, I frantically started looking all around, my view was strangely distorted from this new perspective, but when she carried me over above her open mouth, I knew that things were about to get a whole lot worse!


She tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide. I hung loosely just over the top swinging around like a raw slice of bacon, ...I could feel her fingers squeezing around my ankle, securely holding me up, high above her smiling face!


Her sour breath, steamy/hot, clouded my vision; I tried to throw my hands out and stop her, as I was slowly lowered down. Her wriggling tongue easily flicked them away, as she simply and slowly began lowering me into her open mouth.


      "No Don't,... Please, I can't stand this,... Noooo!"


Surrounding the huge table, I could hear stifled laughter and girlish giggling. The scene, playing out before the three of them must have been quite amusing, however. The view of Janie's mouth was the only thing that I could see...


  As my head entered the open maw of her steaming mouth, my bare shoulders rubbed against her lips. Her tongue swiftly slathered my entire face. I grabbed the slippery tip, trying to hang on to it, but it whipped around and pulled backward, ...drawing me deeper into the heated orifice.


  I quickly let go, but I was already sucked inside. Falling forward, my hands plunged down into the bottom of her mouth, sinking into that bed of soft squishiness just beneath her tongue.


With her tongue pulled back and pressing up into the top of her mouth, I found myself swiftly trapped underneath. Then, she simply slipped her tongue underneath me, and slurped her lips shut; closing her mouth around my waist and drawing me inside!


Slurping with a powerful vacuum; I felt the air pushing out around my sides; my hairless naked body trapped, hanging from her closed mouth like a piece of string cheese!


"Ah, ...No, No, Please, Noooooo!"


Kicking my legs and screaming wildly, while trying to break free; I heard her chuckling laughter vibrating up through the hollow of her deep throat, ...my ears popped from the sudden pressure.


Screaming in terror, as all of the available air was quickly sucked away; escaping from the darkness of this soggy steam pit, seemed to be completely hopeless!


I coughed and gagged, instantly swallowing a mouthful of sour humidity!


"Lemme outta HERE!"


"Hey, ... Please Janie, please, ... let me GO!"


Undulating, and swirling with unrelenting waves, the powerful squirming muscle slathered all around me, wallowing my face and chest as if I were nothing more than a sweet piece of delectable fruit.


I quickly began to suffocate from the lack of air, and with my eyes tightly shut, I frantically started feeling all around for something to get hold of.


The slick surface of her solid teeth, although blunt on the tops, had very sharp edges that would easily crush right through anything as small as my limbs, and the thought of being ground up between her molars sent a terrifying wave of adrenaline coursing through my veins. I frantically started squirming around within her heated entrapment; kicking my legs around and trying to pull myself free!


Her voice sounded much different. Becoming only a deep vibration, arising from the depths of her open throat the heavy rumbling sent coursing pulses across my entire naked body!


Her laughter became much more eminent; a roaring thunder, shaking me so violently, that I nearly fainted from the sheer volume alone. However, the aspect of being sucked down into her throat and swallowed alive was more than I could take and without any fresh air, ... I slowly started to pass out.



***

Upon awakening, I slowly realized that I was all alone.


Rubbing my eyes, I desperately tried to wipe away all of the gooey spit that had partially dried to my face and eyelids, .... "ugh, nasty stuff..."


I was lying on my back, covered in Janie's sticky saliva. My skin all pruney, I sat up and looked out across the huge dining room table. The sky was getting darker, I could see out through the window just above the kitchen sink.


"Where had those giant bitches gone off too?"


Afraid to move, with the thought of being tormented again, I quickly laid back down and squinted my eyes. I wondered if they were watching me from a distance, if they were, in order to be left alone, I decided that I would just play dead and not give them the satisfaction of having an entertaining subject to play with...


"I'll just lay here for a while and wait. Maybe they'll just forget about me and I can get down off of this table and hide somewhere until I figure out how to get the hell out of here, ...and get as far away from these crazy bitches as I can!"


"So, here I am, back where I left off before. I guess that I just told you everything that happened up until now, ...so, I'm just going to wait until it gets dark, and if the giant girls decide to just leave me here on this table, ... then, as soon as it gets dark, I'm going to get over there to that chair and see if I can slide down onto the seat, and then, climb on down the chair leg, down onto the floor,

....that's the plan, for now, anyway, ... so, I guess that I'll just wait a little while longer, and just wait until it'll be dark enough, that it'll be a lot easier for me to hide from them, ... if need be, hopefully though, ...if I wait until they go to bed, then I'll have the entire night to make my escape..."


"'Plop, Plop, Plop, Plop, Plop, Plop, Plop, Plop,'",


Squeezing my eyes tightly shut. Suddenly alerted to the slapping plop, of giant-sized bare feet, ...plopping across the hardwood floor, ... too afraid to move, or even open my eyes, when I felt the gust off of the wind that told me that whomever this was, had stepped right up to where I was on the table and they were standing right over top of me!


I felt warm, moist breath wafting all around my body. They were directly above me, I tried to remain as still as possible when suddenly something started tickling the bottom of my bare foot...


I couldn't keep from laughing, and I jerked my foot away and opened up my eyes!
"Hu, Hu, Hu, ... look-at-cha,... you're such a little faker! Common Jackie, it's time for bed now. Here, ... just climb into my hand and I show you where you can sleep for the night."


"Bullshit man, I'm outta here!", I sprang to my feet and started sprinting across the table!


Running as fast as I could, I headed for the kitchen chair on the other end of the tennis court sized dining room table. The look on Jane's face told me that she wasn't in the mood to be playing around with me, so I didn't give her the chance to make it any easier for her,...


"Ha! You expected me to just give up? And, just climb right into your hand! Fuck You!"


I flashed across the table and made it over to where the chair was scooted in against the edge of the table. I quickly glanced back to see what Janie was doing, and she was just standing there with her hands on her hips, ... her head tilted to the side, a sour look of disappointment on her pretty face,...


"Kiss My Ass, Bitch. I'm not gonna 'Willingly', do anything that 'you',.. say!"


Looking back to the chair, I reached out and grabbed a-hold of one of the wooden bars that made up the backrest. The rounded pole-like dowel, was at least a foot-and-a-half thick, I wrapped my arms around it and jumped off of the table, ...quickly wrapping my legs around it too, I slowly began to slide down toward the seat section.


I looked over the top of the table, just as my head slid below the surface, ...Janie was still, just standing there looking over with a smirk. I chuckled, as I loosened my grip, and slipped below the edge of the table top, and slid down into the shadows.


The chairs seat was padded with a large puffy pillow. I landed on the back portion and flopped down onto my bare butt. Quickly getting to my feet, I stood and ran to the edge to try and get a look at one of the rear legs.


The legs were inset underneath the seat, I laid down on my stomach, and looked under the thick wooden seat. The heavy wooden planks, that made up the top of the legs were tucked in underneath of the seat, a good three feet away from the outer edge, ... I couldn't reach the legs from here!


I looked down at the floor. It was easy a twenty-foot drop, I figured that I would have probably broke something if I jumped, ...but, if I hung on to the edge, and lowered myself over, that would make the drop a little bit less difficult. I started to climb over the edge when suddenly, the whole chair slid out away from the table, and scooted across the floor, right out into the light of the kitchen!


Looking up, I hung from the side of the seat, dangling my feet off the edge. Jeanie had simply pulled the chair out and was standing there towering above me, looking down with a slight smile creeping into the corners of her mouth...


Slowly squatting down, her face slowly came down to almost level with me. She bounced up and down on her haunches, her thighs widened out, flexing with magnificent size, her legs spread apart, opening up, revealing those bright red panties...


I started to slip, ... my fingers were losing grip and I knew that I couldn't hang on for much longer!


Reaching out toward me with her hand, Janie moved closer,


"Look-at-choo, such a little, ...Man!", she sweetly said.


... Just as I suddenly slipped free of the chair and started to plunge downward, dropping straight down...


"Ahh, leave me alone Bitch!", I screamed out as I started to drop down to the floor!


My fall was swiftly interrupted by those large flexing fingers on Janie's right hand. I was instantly caught up and squeezed tightly within her soft grasp. She squeezed just tightly enough to trap my kicking legs, and I was simply lifted up and smoothly carried over to her smiling face.


"Oh, Did you think that you could get away from me?", she feigned an innocent look of childlike remorse.


Pushing her lower lip out into a pouty face. "Um, ...don't ya love me anymore?"