- Text Size +

Sona would be fleeing through the grass of the Field of Justice. She had no idea how it had happened but at the moment the grass would be about the same height as herself, and this is now the brushes that is being talked about but the grass of the bottom lane. She flailed a bit as a gigantic foot ended up right next to her, the tiny mute girl would jump to the side and looked up. All she would be able to see was the giant boot and further up the black skirt and white panties of the Freljord Queen, Ashe. She gulped a bit and would get back up to her more floaty position once more so she could continue fleeing. Luckily for her Ashe was the only in there at the moment as Leona had already recalled to pick up some more goodies that they could use in their fight against Caitlyn, she was surprised that Caitlyn had not tried to look around for her considering her support had gone mia. She was now standing the massive tower of the blue team, sighing in relief because at least here she would be safe to recall, and she was surprised that recalling was still possible for her, but she would certainly not be complaining.

Back in the base, standing at the giant spawning pool she could finally sit down and take a breather from the adventures. Though she would not be able to sit there for long as their midlaner would be recalling now, suddenly appearing right above her with a gigantic red boot on each side of her now. Sona would look up and went a little red on her cheeks as she could see the panties of the nine-tailed beauty standing above her, unfortunately she also made a sound with her keyboard now and the sensitive ears of the nine-tail could hear this, making her look down and spot the tiny one standing between her legs. Ahri would smirk down to her now and licked her lips. «Oh my, what do we have here?» She said to herself in a teasing way as she squatted down above her and picked up the little Sona between two of her fingers, lifting her all the way up in front of her face to get a better look at her. «I did wonder where our support had gone off to...And here you are, it seems I might have to go AFK too since this can’t be passed up on.» She giggled a little to herself now as she found a place in the jungle to hide...Here she could do things to the little Sona all in peace, or at least she hopes so.

During the trip Sona would be nicely placed between the sizeable breasts of the foxgirl, bouncing around with every playful step she made towards her little hiding spot, and as soon as she arrived there she placed her butt on the grass and leaned against the tree, glancing down to her cleavage and of course to the squirming useless Sona. She had taken the keyboard away from her and hidden it in a very special place, and of course Sona would have to get it back eventually...But not without actually pleasing Ahri first. «So little one...I know you cannot answer me but I wonder, how did this happen? Did Lulu hit you with something again or did some of your music go wrong? I am just gonna assume Lulu.» She stated in the end as she certainly did not expect an answer from her. Sona would be squirming between the breasts and puffed her cheeks out in a rather cute and of course offended way, opening her mouth it looked like she was about to say something but inseat she bit onto the breast flesh and started gnawing on it, making Ahri yelp out. «Hey now! That is not a nice thing to do you know, I might have to punish you for that.» She said before grabbing the little Sona once more and squeezing her a little bit between her giant fingers. She didn’t want to kill her of course because that might result in her respawning at the pool at her normal size.

«Are you sorry, Sona?» She asked, but laughed a little to herself. «I guess not considering you did not answer me...So I will just have to continue.» Oh she was making fun of her for her inability to speak now, and this fun of hers would be jacked up a notch as she would lower the little Sona to her thighs, rubbing her against one of the soft thighs now, at least Sona would be having an awesome clear view to the panties of this foxgirl, and soon she would find herself getting moved closer to them too. Pushed up against the front of the panties the foxgirl would be closing her eyes and letting out a couple of cute sounds. «Mm...You might be useful for something after all...Though I hear you are rather squishy so I guess I better be careful with you.» She said in a teasing voice now, grinding her a little rougher against the panty-covered pussy lips. Sona would be struggling but her struggles just turned into pleasure to the much larger Ahri, considering Sona’s hand would be pushing against the panties and with that rubbing against the pussy hidden underneath the fabric. «Yes yes...Continue doing that little Sona.» She said teasingly.

Sona tried to stop her squirming in spite but the way Ahri was mishandling her just resulted in even more pushing and wiggling, and soon the foxgirl just had to get the feeling a little bit closer. Lifting Sona up in the air she pulled out the front of her panties and dropped her right in, there would be no hesitation nor anything said as she did this. Sona bounced a little against the fabric of the panties and Ahri’s pussy, her final position would however be grabbing onto the pussy lips and hanging on as well as she could. Ahri decided that she probably had to help her team out a little too so she would stand back up and return to her lane, which had been pushed pretty bad. Giggling and waving her arms in an apologizing way she would dash for the Akali that had been pushing, more or less chucking the orb right into her face and chase her away in the end, unfortunately not getting the kill on her but at least she had saved her inner turret, and on top of that all these movements just made it even better having the tiny Sona in her panties because they rubbed and grinded her harder against the pussy. Sona would not like this so much of course as her upper body would be inside Ahri’s warm cave. The foxgirl moaning out in pleasure and losing herself a little, falling to her knees by the tower and grinding her thighs together, simply forcing Sona further and further into herself, and it would not take too long before she was all the way inside.

Sona had closed her eyes trying the pressure of the thighs, though as she felt the pulsating walls around herself she re-opened the eyes, gulping a bit at her new position she couldn’t do much more than please the giant foxgirl she was inside of. Her hands would slowly raise up and rub against the wet walls of the pussy, Ahri shivered due to the touches and tried her best to continue fighting the Akali. Luckily for her the tower was there still so she had some backup, and a large minion wave so Akali did not dare to dive her. «H-Hey Akali...» Ahri suddenly said out to her opponent, who looked up a bit curiously at the foxgirl suddenly speaking to her. «What?» Was the reply. «If we stop fighting I can show you something awesome that can make you feel...Well, good.» She said, Akali was of course rather wary about this, thinking it was just a very poor trick in getting her closer for a gank. Though as she saw Ahri move towards the jungle and wiggle her finger motioning for her to come with her she sighed and simply came along. This seemed to have been a good decision since Ahri would be leading her to the secret spot inside of the jungle, pulling down her panties to a blushing Akali she would point to her pussy. «Our support is inside here...For some reason she was all tiny like when I found her.» She said with a giggle, it was hard to verify but seeing the pussy drip like that meant there would be something in there, and there seemed to be nothing that proved it was a simple sex toy.

Akali would cross her arms as she stared at the exposed pussy, still not entirely convinced of course she would shake her head. «Pull her out and prove it to me.» She stated, Ahri let out a cute huff as she reached into her pussy with two fingers. Sona on the inside could feel the fingers spreading the walls around her and trying to grab onto one of her legs, and after a couple of tries the foxgirl would be successfull, and to Akali’s surprise there would be a tiny Sona getting pulled out of there, dripping in the foxgirl’s juices. «Well...Seems you were speaking the truth, but why did you invite me?» Akali asked curiously, the fox simply giving her a smirk and she would reach out, pulling on the assassin’s panties and dropping Sona into them. «I wanted to share the little one with you of course...Let’s not fight, let’s just have some fun.» She stated and pushed at the front of the panties to force the little Sona more against Akali’s pussy. Sona was starting to get quite fed up with being used as a toy like this but without her keyboard there was not much she could do to stop them, they were much much bigger than her after all, though at least it seemed she did not need to spend time inside of Akali since the assassin picked her up from the panties and handed her back to Ahri. «Sorry little fox...But I have a battle to fight...I will come back when it is over, however.» She winked and disappeared back to one of the other lanes, ready to gank the poor Caitlyn there. Ahri looked to Sona in her hand and would smile. «Seems like there’s only the two of us then, let’s make the best out of it.» She teased and pushed the little one back into her pussy, making sure to get her all the way inside. «Wiggle little toy.» She more or less ordered her, and Sona could do nothing more than obey the foxgirl, wiggling and rubbing against the walls of the pussy like she had done before the little interruption.

Sona’s new home would be getting more and more wet with the rubs, and it seemed it would not take too much before giving the foxgirl an orgasm, of course Ahri was using her fingers to rub herself too so it was not like Sona was doing all the work. With the walls starting to tighten up around her she was afraid of getting crushed inside of Ahri, but she almost hoped it would happen too so she would get back to the spawning platform, because then she could at least find herself a better place to hide. Her thoughts would get a sudden end as the pussy tightened up even more and a flood of juices started to push against her, forcing her towards the exit and she would soon be finding herself on the ground. She had a hard time keeping her eyes open as the juices dropped over her eyes and got into them, but she would see Ahri’s giant wet fingers above her, wiggling a little and of course the spread lips of the pussy still dripping Ahri’s cum over her. Ahri had not planned to kill her after all and picked her up so she would not end up drowning down there. Using a piece of her own clothing she would clean her from the juices and put her back in the lovely position she had been in before, between the large breasts of the foxgirl. «There little Sona...You can rest between those until I need you again.» She said, giggling a little as she put her panties back on and went back to her lane, she was gonna keep Sona for later, she just had to make sure not to die nor have her die.