- Text Size +

Curling her fingers around her captives, Toni strode around the spreading rubble towards the man's head, anxious to take his measure before he could get to his feet.  Her thundering heart slackened only slightly when the dust cleared and she saw that the new giant was Tom.

Did this mean that—Toni exhaled sharply as she extinguished from her mind for all time such niggling concerns, cavils, and doubts.  Prophecy, destiny, fate—she accepted and moved through and past them all.  Her love had given godhood to Paul and her contempt had taken it away.  Now Tom was her god-consort, and she questioned this no more than she wondered if she deserved to draw her next breath.  She shook off uncertainty forever as easily as she had brushed off the fragments of the cathedral.

Tom beamed as he found his feet and rose up out of the ruined office building.  Waves of warmth passed through Toni as she enjoyed the sight of his self-assured grin, his reckless shoulders, his—oh, what a beautiful cock.  Longer than a charter bus, the sight of Tom's dick swinging above the crowd of tiny onlookers made Toni's eyes sting with anticipation.

He met her eyes and didn't hesitate a second before taking five thunderous steps to her and wrapping his warm arms around her and pressing his mouth to hers.  Tom flowed into Toni's throat and back out through her sinus while his chest, hands, and cock pressed into her tingling skin.  Toni nearly lost her balance, and when she heedlessly reached out toward another condo tower she ended up spilling the dumpsters into the penthouse.

Tom pulled his mouth away from Toni's as his hands seized her ass cheeks.  "Thanks for the invitation," he said.

Standing up straighter but not wriggling out of Tom's grasp, Toni pulled the outermost ring off her finger, then clasped Tom's left hand.  Sliding the ring over his finger, Toni replied, "Glad you could make it."

This time, Toni leaned into Tom for the kiss.  He dropped his finger to her crotch and slipped it inside her.  His tongue also probed the corners of her mouth, and she felt light when she realized he was searching for remnants of Noreen.

Reluctantly pulling away, Tom lifted his hand as if to make a point, then brought his finger under his nose and took a deep sniff.  Then he closed his eyes and stuck his finger in his mouth.  Smacking his lips and giving a deep smile, Tom nodded to Toni.

"Before we get this party started," he said, "I gotta try something."  He turned away, then looked back over his shoulder at Toni.  "I fuckin' hate cops."

Tom bounded straight at the safety perimeter the police had set up ten blocks away.  Toni focused her awareness at the tiny officers holding the line, some of whom were already trying to flee.

Rather than trampling the doomed crowd, Tom got down on one knee and Toni got to admire his curved back and fine ass as he raised his house-sized fist above his head and brought it down again and again, transforming tens of veteran public servants into truckloads of butchered meat and entrails with each strike.  Cops hiding inside vehicles had their shelters smashed together or hurled into buildings.  Those who dared to open fire on the titan were lofted into the air screaming and decapitated with a snap of his incisors.

Toni was simply enchanted.  Tom's appetites inflamed hers in ways she didn't know were possible, and it all made perfect sense.  This world needed nothing but Toni and Tom, and they had all that they needed.  We are that we are, she thought.

Through the haze and glow of her sublime arousal, a voice came to Toni.  Several voices, furtive and desperate.  She took a deep breath.  Ah yes, she thought, I almost forgot.

Turning to the nearby condo tower, Toni removed her hand from her crotch but continued to caress her nipples with the other.  Bringing her leering face down over the shattered penthouse provoked a wave of anguished cries from the surviving wedding guests.

"You guys were trying to sneak off to the no-host bar, weren't you?" she sang at them.  Someone bolted for the door, but in a flash Toni dropped her tit and shot her fist into the penthouse, collapsing the entire corridor.  More masonry fell as she withdrew her hand, pinching the hollering fugitive between her fingertips.

She only glanced briefly at her captive—a cousin's boyfriend, Jimmy something—before pulping him and rolling his remains into a ball, as if she were disposing of a booger.  Flicking the wad back into the wreckage, she popped her eyes at the terrified guests.  "I'm afraid the ceremony still has a ways to go," she boomed down at them.  "Let's all get back into our dumpsters, shall we?"

Toni's palms tingled as she saw the cowed guests returning to the containers under their own power.  I can make them do anything, she thought.

Scanning the corners of the penthouse with her focused attention, Toni heard the frantic breathing of someone hiding in the kitchen.  Refusing to display impatience or irritation, she let the other guests finish returning to captivity, then collected the dumpsters in one hand while delicately reaching into the kitchen.  A hysterical shriek let her know that her hand had been spotted and she swiftly snatched the last holdout and lifted them out of the penthouse.  When she saw who it was, she decided against an immediate demonstration and instead curled her fingers around them, making a prison of her fist.

"Oh, Tom," she called, her gentle tone rending the sky above the doomed city, "are you quite finished over there?"

Tom still had his back to her, but she read no impatience in his posture as he got to his feet and turned around.  Toni noted with satisfaction the blood stains on his cockhead, and there were some undifferentiated gobbets of matter clinging to his pubes.  She realized that for all her atrocities so far, she was still daintily unmarked.  Perhaps Tom would enjoy decorating her.

"I've got a present for you," she said, holding out her fist.  Tom's affable grin never wavered as he approached, and he guilelessly opened his palm to her, his eyes widening in delight when Toni tumbled Gloriana into his grasp.

He wasted no time.  "Get that dress off," he rumbled at the terrified woman, whose only movement was uncontrollable trembling.  "Didn't I say I was gonna eat you out tonight?" he continued.  "So let's get on with it; take it off or I'll rip it off."

Toni took no less pride in Tom's ability to command obedience than in her own as she watched the pea-sized woman expose her curves.  Toni's smirk was the very definition of self-satisfaction.

"Tell me when I hit your spot," Tom said, then tossed Gloriana in the air like a beer nut.  He expertly caught her on his tongue and snapped his mouth shut.  From the pronounced movements of Tom's jaw and tongue, Toni imagined that Gloriana was in the middle of an ear-popping, rib-crushing maelstrom.  Then, without ceremony, he swallowed.

"Hit my spot, anyway," he said, clucking his tongue.

Toni glanced down and Tom's insistent shaft, his pisshole glistening in the sun, she realized that whatever he had gotten up to with the police, Tom still needed a more torrential release.

She looked around until she spotted a relatively open area—that schoolyard will do.  Then she reached down and grabbed Tom's cock and led him to the site of their next demonstration.

Toni smiled when she saw that several tiny citizens—not police or soldiers—had refused the evacuation and were trying to follow the giants surreptitiously.  You pays your money you takes your chances, she thought, flattening several inconvenient play structures with her feet.

Tom must have harbored a grudge against P.E. teachers, too, as he took no small amount of pleasure from demolishing the gymnasium.  She opened her hand and grasped the dumpsters with her fingers, then spilled all their contents into her palm.  Selecting the one prisoner who still had any meaning for her, she turned her palm on its side, letting the dumpsters and the remaining guests plummet hundreds of feet to the hard turf below.

"On your back," she said to Tom, whose face brightened at the premeditation in her voice.  He sat down on the shattered remains of the wedding party, then stretched out across the fields, his hands clasped behind his head, which had settled atop the tennis courts.

Toni knelt down next to Tom's groin, then placed her hand at the base of his giant cock and opened her fingers.  Shivering and naked, her ex-husband slowly uncurled himself, only to wail in despair at the tower of animal flesh looming above him.

"You see, Paul?" she purred down at him.  "There is no good or evil, here or anywhere else.  There is just life and desire and power.  Always has been, always will be.  And now you're going to taste it all."

She held her hand still long enough for Paul to see her bring her leering face down over Tom's crotch and her bloodstained lips part to engulf Tom's cockhead.  Then she flipped her palm over and pressed Paul to the underside of Tom's ballsack, kneading him against the hot hairy folds as she brought her head down Tom's shaft and back up again.

Feeling Tom's lust surge against her palate was a sublime joy, and knowing that the whole world was watching, powerless to stop them, made it even more delicious, but these pleasures would be had again.  Time for the Bride's Dance, she thought.

She pulled her head up for good and ran her hand up the length of Tom's cock, sliding the tiny Paul along the underside.  Tom grunted and winced, and she feared she had waited too long.  She quickly took Paul between her thumb and forefinger, then—gently holding Tom's raging erection still—brought Paul to the purple head.

"Whatever yer gonna do, Babe," said Tom, "you best get on with it, if ya know what I mean."

"Just finalizing the divorce," she replied, holding Paul up and waving him at Tom as if she were tuning a radio dial.

"Oh, that's wicked," laughed Tom.  "Hope you brought your scuba gear, dude!"

On his back, Tom's boner wasn't truly vertical, so Toni had to pull it forward as she fit Paul into Tom's pisshole.  Paul had stopped struggling, whether from exhaustion, despair, or perhaps he had finally accepted the truth of Toni's words.  Or maybe he was simply looking forward to getting shot up into Toni's subway-tunnel-sized cunt.  All that mattered to Toni was that she was able to slide Paul's tiny legs and abdomen into Tom's cockhead before the eruption.

With Paul secure in his cockpit, Toni straightened up on her knees then threw one leg over Tom's abdomen, facing away from him.  She tried to imagine Paul's perspective, her titanic thighs on either side of while her mountainous ass and engulfing pussy descended toward him.  In her mind's eye, Paul flailed his tiny arms at her grasping lips as they slid over him and around Tom's cock, terror and ecstasy merging into one.

And then she came down hard.

Once SLAM twice BAM and again THANK YOU MA'AM.  Tom arched his back off the ground as he spewed into her.  He grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her up and town, trying to spread her further apart with each thrust.  His bellowing grunt lacked either consonants or wit, but it was pure.  She leaned forward and rode that pole, which did not falter once the flood had subsided.

Toni opened her eyes and looked out over the world they now owned.  Even with the global reach of modern media, there would by many who wouldn't believe the images and lamentations.  There would be occasion for many more such demonstrations, more carnal joys accompanied by choruses of dismay.  And Tom would be with her for all of it.  He would never question their absolute dominion.  He would be firm, and steady, and right...there...  OH.  MY.

Toni fell forward onto her hands, panting.  Her legs complained as Tom finally pushed her up off him completely, then he scooted backwards out from between her legs.  She closed her eyes and tried to collect herself.  She was about to roll over onto her back when she felt Tom lift her ass up and spread her legs again.

Her sensitive asshole detected no passengers as Tom's cockhead gently worked its way into her, but she liked to think Paul's remains helped grease the way.  She lowered herself onto her elbows, letting her dangling boobs sway with the rhythm, and she wished her father were alive to see this.

Opening her eyes, Toni was surprised to see a scattering of people on the street before her, some no more than thirty yards distant.  Some even had their hands down their pants, but all of them were staring up her in awe.

Tom's tempo was increasing, but she still had the time to grip him with her ass and feel its resonances pass through her.  All those tiny worshippers, she thought, wondering what it feels like to have the world's largest cock up my ass.  She hoped they could read it on her face.

She reached out toward one of the little dudes tugging his pud.  He didn't flinch or flee, but somehow his wide eyes went wider as she lifted him off his feet.  She brought him to her face, and some instinct compelled him to quicken his stroke.  "I'm afraid these seats are reserved for tipping customers," she said, and popped him into her mouth.

The guy probably didn't have time to bring himself off before an unprecedentedly intrusive thrust by Tom forced Toni to clench both her eyes and her teeth, masticating the masturbator.  When she opened her eyes, Toni was pleased to note that none of her lewd audience had fled.

Tom's final surge into Toni couldn't match his first, but she still felt him paint her rectum, and when he finally withdrew his monster dong, she kept her legs spread as she sat back upright, hugging her boobs to herself and letting it all drip out.  If any tiny cultists raced forward to catch the rain, she didn't notice.

Tom walked around in front of her, took her by the hands, and raised her up to stand with him.  His kiss was less hungry but just as sincere.  "This is the best day of all my life," he said.

"The first of many to come," she said, resting her face on his hairy chest, listening to his racing heartbeat slowly decelerate.

"How do you know?" he asked, letting his hands drift down her back to caress her ass.

Toni pulled back to look Tom in the eyes.  "My grandmother had a vision that one of the daughters of her line would rise to immense power, grind the world as it was under her heel, and remake it with her own hands.  She saw this daughter choose a helpmeet, and the certainty of her choice would usher in a new era."

"Me?" he said, a gobsmacked look on his face.  "The Usher of the New Era?"  He shrugged and grinned.  "Why not?"

Why not indeed, thought Toni.  At first she didn't understand how her confusion and disappointment in Paul didn't dispel the "certainty" element of the prophecy.  Now she understood that the necessary certainty was her conviction that she deserved better, and that belief had never faltered for a second.

A supersonic boom heralded the arrival of the first military strike aircraft.  Tom quickly spotted them and pointed out their angle of attack.

"Evacuation must be as complete as it's gonna get," he said.  "They're gonna hit us with missiles."

"Won't do them any good," replied Toni.

"They'll move up to nukes next."

"Almost certainly."

"Can we take a nuke?"

"Grandmother said we would be beyond the wrath of gods and men."

"But, will it hurt?"

"I don't know," said Toni.  "If it does, what do you think we should do?"

Tom's eyes flashed.  "Hurt 'em back so hard they never try it again," he said.

Toni smiled and took Tom's hand in hers, and they both turned to face the oncoming strike.