[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Summary: Nova is the best athlete at her school, and is in perhaps one of the most desired position that any girl could dream of. At home, she’s currently being tended to by her older sister, Mia. Of course, with Mia often distracted and hanging out with her boyfriend Lance, Nova has to find other ways to entertain herself. With the help of her best friend, Sylvia, Nova managed to shrink five girls that she has very particular reasons for keeping around her. Now, with intent to entertain herself, she designs a competition to ensure she gets her way with the tiny ladies. She devises a competition that will keep them too busy to even consider trying to retaliate against her. Of course, even if they could, what could they do against a top athlete who now stood so big that her pinky could obliterate them.

Warning: This story is going to have some cruel moments in it. That's the reasoning for the tag: Violent. Just a heads up.


Rated: R
Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Muscle, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 4928 Read: 26236
Published: August 12 2016 Updated: August 21 2016

1. Chapter 1: Introducing the Contestants by WrittenVoreArt [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2032 words)

Mostly a story-building and character introduction chapter. Just sort of setting the stage for the next chapter. I'll try to update this once or twice a week.

2. Chapter 2: River by WrittenVoreArt [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2896 words)