- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mostly a story-building and character introduction chapter. Just sort of setting the stage for the next chapter. I'll try to update this once or twice a week.

“So, have any plans tonight Nova?”


“No, I think I’ll just stay in my room with Sylvia. See you later, Mia.”


“Remember, no telling mom and dad about how much me and Lance have been hanging out”


“And remember, if I devise a secret, you can’t tell anyone either”


“Of course. Anyways, I’ll see you sis”


After those five simple sentences, Nova strode upstairs to her room with glee. She had snuck five girls in the house with her and Sylvia, Mia had been paying attention to the movie she had been watching and Lance had promised not to say a word. Of course, she had planned a beautiful school week for herself. With Sylvia’s help, she devised a plan to make the normally boring five days of class much, much better. With Mia constantly busy with Lance, Nova had grown bored. She could physically dominate anyone at the school in any sort of sport, be it a boy or a girl. Her perfect tanned body attracted tons of attention, yet, there was something else she had always desired. Now, she looked to get it. Opening her room, she brought out a huge smirk.


Sylvia locked eyes with Nova. “I did it. Your wish has been granted”


Nova kept her smirk. “Good, good” She said, locking the door behind her. Her walls were virtually soundproof, no one would be allowed to hear of the devious amounts of fun that she was about to have.


Of course, she then looked to her victims. Five girls, all that had caught her eye for particular reasons. First, there was River. River was the prettiest out of all of the girls she had chosen for this. She was the leader of the cheersquad, and was actually pretty athletic. Her black skin meshed well with her black haired ponytail. She was still in uniform after a long day of practice, which Nova had requested. She prefered it this way, River looked much cuter this way.


Secondly, there was Lindsay. Lindsay was somewhat of a genius. She had advanced classes and was quite the smooth talker. No matter what, she never seemed to be stressed in any circumstance. She likely loved what was happening to them, as she was the type of scientific type that would have their mind blown by what was going on. Nova had picked Lindsay though since she loved to brag. Although she had high reason, Lindsay often flaunted her talents just a bit to much. Tall, blonde, and fairly pale, she was somewhat cute now that one of those traits had been taken away.


Next came Haven. Haven was a bit shy, and played for the school basketball team. She tried her hardest, but she wasn’t anything special in the sport. Nova didn’t mind though, she knew just how to push Haven’s buttons and get her wrapped right around her finger. She was slightly creepy to most that knew her well, but she was just perfect for this game.

Fourth was Cecelia. Cecelia had a flat out crush on Nova, she would be willing to do practically anything to get to the girl. She was pretty clingy, but Nova was used to having people adore her. The simple determination that Cecelia had is what made Nova chose the girl who obsessed over pink. Legitimately every shirt she wore was pink, combined with pink nails. Almost as obsessed with the color as she was with Nova.


Finally, there was Zoey. Zoey was a total bitch who thought only of herself. A self-centered bully, she had made the wrong enemy when she messed with Nova. Nova intended on teaching Zoey a lesson, but Nova wasn’t just going to get her revenge, she would one up Zoey. Of course, this required her having to do to her, what she did with all the others.


Sylvia passes a cup filled with five objects to Nova. “Here you are Nova. Your five little contestants”


Nova kept her smile “Perfect. Attention ladies, please awaken from your naps” When none of the tiny objects in the cup stirred, she brought her cup to the mouth and brought her lips right to the rim of the glass. “Ladies, wake up!” She repeated, her booming voice now more than enough to get their attention.


“Where are we!?” River cried out, looking around at the cup and her four companions.


“You’re in my bedroom, and if you be naughty, I’m going to have to teach you a lesson” Nova replies “Now, quiet. I have a game to propose to you”


Most of the girls whimpered slightly in the presence of the gigantic woman, though Zoey seemed unphased. “All of you are going to compete to be my girlfriend”


“That desperate, huh?” Zoey remarked, but Nova ignored her.


Nova then continued “Now, all of you girls pretty much have an equal shot at winning. Of course, winning comes with it’s own benefits. First, you won’t get killed. All of you have wronged me at some point in your lives, but I am a forgiving woman. So that is why I’m offering you this opportunity. Satisfy my every desire and you’ll be taken care of by yours truly. Fail me, and this shall be your fate” She then grabs a nearby grape and holds it between her teeth close to the cup before easily demolishing it. A bit of grape remains splatter over the girls, Nova giving off a fairly evil chuckle.


“So… hot…” Cecelia lied, hoping to just set herself on the right foot with the giantess who stood before them.


“I know, right” Haven muttered, though she meant it for real. For her, this was like a dream come true.


“Now, here’s the bright news. Every single day, I’ll bring one of you to school this week to impress me. Now, unless you truly piss me off, I can promise that you will live through the day. Sylvia has engineered a way to ensure that I can’t just dispose of you easily” Nova comments


“Impressive, never thought feeble Sylvia could accomplish such a feat” Lindsay proclaimed almost silently.


Nova then smirks, placing the cup on her cupboard. “Alright, that’ll be all for now ladies, me and Sylvia are going to watch a movie. You all decide who’s going to go with me tomorrow”


“That bitch, how could she do this to us!?” Zoey commented


“I mean, you did constantly bully her” River replied


“So? That bitch deserved it!” Zoey answered


“It appears we all underestimated Sylvia and her friend. Though, it is questioning why she wants one of us as her girlfriend. With plenty of choices each day, why us five?” Lindsay comments


“Because she wants to prove she’s stronger, but if that bitch thinks she can get away with simply doing this to us, she has another thing coming!” Zoey continues to ramble


“Can you shut up Zoey and actually have an intelligent conversation for once? You’ve used the term bitch three times in quick succession, do you not know any other insults?” Lindsay replies


“Alright, so it’s decided. We send off Lindsay so she can piss off Nova with her thinking she’s better than everyone and she dies” Zoey comments, glaring at Lindsay


“Wait, no. I want to go” Haven replies


“I mean, I guess I could go” Cecelia adds, confident that she’ll get harder on the girls who decide to go last “But, you know, I think we’ll all sleep a little better just getting the inevitable out of the way and just sending Zoey off first”


“You backstabbing cunts!” Zoey yells at Cecelia


“Listen, one of us is going to survive, she hates you the most. Most likely, you’re going to be the ones who will die, so why not let you go first” Lindsay comments


“You know what, fuck it. Send River, she’s the only one who hasn’t added anything to this discussion yet!” Zoey proclaims

“That’s fine with me” Lindsay answers, knowing that without River, her chances of survival go dramatically up.


“No, I want to go” Haven buts in


“No, no. Let’s send River. Haven, you can go tomorrow” Lindsay replies “We all want to survive right? Best way to do that is to send River, she is probably the most surprising person to be here. Nova all notes that we have something that peeves her, yet River and Nova have never really seemed to have any problem” She hopes this drums up a little tension.


“Bet this whole game is rigged and she’s trying to give us hope before crushing us. Good, send River and hope she dies so that Nova actually has to pick one of us” Zoey comments


River growls slightly “And now suddenly you hate me because I haven’t done anything bad to Nova!?”


Cecelia comforts River “It’s alright River. Just go, and I’m sure you’ll do fine. Besides, if you go and do some convincing, maybe you could get us all out of this mess”


River does some thinking “Fine. I’ll do it, just to spite Zoey”


Zoey lays down in the glass “That’s fine. I’ll wait for Nova to come in crying because she accidentally killed her pre-determined winner”


River kicks Zoey in the face “I’ve had about enough of you”. Before any fighting can ensue, the girls are peeled away by the other girls.


“Listen, we won’t get anywhere fighting” Cecelia comments “We all need to calm down. We all keep talking about death, but Nova wouldn’t kill us. You all just need to have a little faith. She’s just toying with us so we give in to her desires. She doesn’t have the heart to hurt us like this”


“I hope you’re right Cecelia. If not, we’re in a real bad situation” Lindsay answers


“Oh well. I plan on winning this game and then shrinking Nova down and giving her a piece of her own medicine.” Zoey replies “Whether you all live doesn’t quite matter to me”


Nova walks back over during a small intermission in the move. “So, who’s coming with me to school tomorrow. It’s going to be a long walk, and I’d enjoy the company”


“I. I am going” River replies, raising her hand cautiously


“Good. I like that, you’re being cooperative” Nova answers, cautiously grabbing River’s arm by two fingers and hoisting her up right in front of her lips. She then whispers “Your whole life could be so easily ended right now. Do you trust me?”


River did not trust Nova much at all right now, but she lies and replies with “Yes, I do”


“Good, good. Now come, for being such a good girl, you get special treatment tonight” Nova answered, bringing the girl over to her bed.


Zoey looks around before commenting to the others “Told you River is her little predetermined winner. Need to get her out of the picture if we plan on winning this thing”


“It does seem like she’s taken a quick affinity to her” Lindsay replies, looking at Nova through the glass.


“Yeah, because she’s been cooperative! You dunces are too busy fighting that you forget that giving into her demands is exactly what she wants. Giving up this first chance to impress her likely will do us in” Haven replies


“Or, River’s fate has been sealed and we simply don’t know. I wish the best of luck to her” Cecelia comments


“Don’t care if she dies. If I live, everything’s fine with me” Zoey comments


Nova then lies on her bed. She places River gently atop her own belly before then lifting up her shirt and scooting River’s legs underneath most of her shirt. This brings her snuggly against Nova’s body, and helps keep her far warmer than when she was in the cup. “Good night River, get ready for a long walk tomorrow”


River doesn’t decipher the code, and simply answers “Goodnight Nova”.


Sylvia turns off the movie and leaves. Her job was done, but she knew her reward would come eventually, and she looked forward to it. As Sylvia exits, she locks the door behind her with a spare key that was given to her to ensure no one disturbs Nova’s sleep.