- Text Size +

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:12.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

 

Chad arrived back in his room late. He saw Nara in bed. He undressed and showered and climbed into bed. Chad stared at her for a moment. Her large lips slightly parted as she breathed. She was laying on her back and she stirred. Part of the covers fell and he saw that she wasn't dressed. "Whoa" he said seeing her breast pop into view. He walked up to it. He pressed his hand into her warm soft flesh. It felt like the surface of a warm rubber balloon. He was getting hard. Chad took off his briefs.     

 

Like a bug, Chad crawled under the 2000 sq. ft. sheet until he was at the foot of the bed. The sheet was just thin enough he could see her foot. Turned to the side, he was as tall as her third toe. The pads of her toes were so defined he could feel each print line. He felt the space between them. Soft. There was a faint smell of lavender. Lotion she was probably using to keep her skin moisturized and protected from the airy hot desert climate. With both hands he gripped her third toe and kissed it. His dick bumped around between her big and second toe so much her foot twitched and moved. He narrowly avoided being popped in the face with 33 ft. of foot flesh. He wasn't discouraged though. After ehat he went through today he craved the soft touch of a beautiful woman. His woman.

 

Chad walked between her legs and up to her pussy. Chad sighed in anticipation. A few shafts of light illuminated her womanhood. He stuck his face right into her foods and began sucking on them. At first nothing happened but as he put his hands in she became wet. He heard her breathing change. Chad stopped and mounted her cunt. He understood what his dad meant now. How your woman can make you forget the horrors of war. Right now, all he felt was his dick and balls engulfed by her enormous vagina. He was slow. Very slow. His hands played with her coarse public hair as he bumped her. Nara groaned. He heard her feet rustle the sheets. The bed creaked. The cover that hid his intercourse was torn away. "Chad?" she said. "I'm back. Sorry I was..." he was saying stopping. "Don't..don't you dare stop" she said. Her fingers pressed on his back and bare ass as he fucked her. Nara just smiled warmly. As Nara got heated up she pulled him off her.

 

With barely a word she licked and sucked her juices off him as she masturbated. She opened her mouth and took him all the way to his waist. "Fuck" he said as she sucked on him hard. Chad gripped her upper lip as he came. She bit down very gently to secure him as she came. When she was done she remembered that she might've hurt him no matter how careful she was. She pulled him from her mouth and could see traces of teeth marks. "Please don't eat me miss giantess! I'll be your slave!" Chad yelled. Nara burst out laughing. She laughed so hard she was crying. "You and your lame ass jokes" she said. "You know you like my sense of humor" he said. Nara laid back on the bed and placed him between her tits. "I missed you so much" she said. "Heard you were pregnant" he said. Nara got quiet. Chad felt her heartbeat rise fast. She was scared.

 

"We discussed this once remember?" he said. "But it's real now" she said. "Bet your pretty giant ass it is. Nara, it's going to be okay. Our baby will have a good life and great parents" he said. "But there's Baris out there and this war and we don't know if the baby is normal or..." she was saying as Chad walked up to her face. He silenced her with a wet kiss to her lips. "We will deal with all those things as they happen. For now, just worry about a name for the baby" he said. Nara held him close to her heart. The sound and beat lulled him to sleep. "Aeris. You awake?" Nara thought. "Yeah" Aeris replied. "Do you know if the baby will be okay?" Nara asked. "I think so but there is no history of a Progenitor inhabiting an organism and procreating. May I ask a question of you?" Aeris asked. "Sure" Nara replied. "May I be allowed to be in control during the birthing process? The thought of a living being growing in me is...humbling. I would like to feel how it is to bring it into this world" Aeris said. Nara thought for a moment. She wanted to experience the birth herself but she could sense that her request was more of an intimate nature.

 

Aeris found that the hybrid she cared for had seeded life in her body. Her imprinted instincts pushed her to feel the connection. "Sure, but I get to hold the baby first" Nara said. "Agreed! Thank you Nara. Really" Aeris said. Nara drifted off to sleep and Aeris remained. She gently stroked Chad's body as he slept. She began to wonder if this child her body was siring would inherit his ability. Aeris looked at where her uterus was and used her powers to peek inside. It was tiny the collection of cells that was taking a humanoid form as she watched. Already it was two inches in length. She glanced at it harder and singled out a cell. Then she glanced at the DNA strand. Sure enough it showed genetic markers of him and her but she was looking for one specific gene. She gasped slightly. There it was on the eighth angstrom. A mutated gene that belonged to the mental facilities of the hybrid. The same kind Chad had. Left to grow to full term the child would be like him; a telepath. Chad was no fluke. He was the sign of something coming...

 

The next morning, Chad was flying lead formation heading towards Ingressa. He and two ACE's were escorting the large transport that held Raam, Kana, Nara, Rex and a host of others. "It's so beautiful" Chad said looking below. "I remember seeing it a lot once" Nara said over the comm. "But it's incredible Nara. Ingress technology did this. Just 30 years ago all this was desert. They don't even call this the Sahara Desert anymore" he said. "The Ingress put a lot of time an effort in the reclamation project here. You should see what it looks like when we reach the actual borders of Ingressa" Raam said. "Kana, you ever see this?" Chad asked trying to spark conversation with her. "I took a trip here on spring break when I was 13. Didn't like it too much" she said. "Why not. It's pretty" Chad said. "The scenery is. The people not" Kana said. 

 

"Okay, what's the deal? You, Nara, and the colonel here doesn't like to talk about this place much. Why?" Chad asked. "Ingressa doesn't share all the ideals of an integrated society. Cooperation with humans being the chief one. They see them as a threat to traditional culture and have taken to almost xenophobic views" Raam said. "So they don't want humans around them?" Chad asked. "Not specifically. You know how Ingress are sometimes discriminated? Well it's the opposite for Ingressa. Humans are discriminated there. Shitty jobs, the threat of violence, and they really frown on interspecies marriage. That doesn't stop humans from living there though" he said. "Why would a human live in such a shithole?" Chad asked. "Chad! It may be a shithole but it's my home!" Nara yelled. "The answer to your question is the pay. Humans get paid very well in whatever jobs they work" Raam said. "Hazard pay" Kana said. *beep beep*

 

"This is Ingressa Air Defense. Please identify yourselves" a woman over the comm ordered. "This is Union transport November X-Ray 1311 outbound from Cairo carrying dignitaries scheduled to meet with the Ingressa Chancellor" the pilot radioed. "Standby...confirmed. Alter flight path to heading 025 and drop speed to Mach 0.85. Do not deviate" the woman said. Chad watched on radar as two blips came into visual range. Two Ingress and judging at how snug their flight suits were, female. They had almost identical equipment except their uniforms were dark red like dried blood. It gave him a chill.

 

Within minutes they crossed into Ingressa territory. It was marked by humongous trees obviously not native to Earth. "Jesus those trees!" Chad said. "Big aren't they? Ingressa Ashwood* trees from the homeworld. When I was a little boy I had a treehouse in a short one just a measly 600 or so feet" Rex said.  "Measly?! How big do they get?!" Chad asked. "Big. Some as tall as 3000 ft. but they only grew in the part of the planet where it rains a lot. Like the Pacific Northwest.

 

(Authors note: To imagine this tree think of a California Redwood. Average height: 379 ft. and the tallest species of tree on Earth)

 

"Chad. I'm picking up multiple weapon batteries watching us below. Passive radar scans" Ai said. "Makes a guy feel welcome" he said. "Union flight. Vector to runway 12 for landing" their escort said. Chad was breathless seeing the city underneath him. even the outskirts and warehouse districts were impressive. Not one building was human sized. Looking ahead into the city itself there was the same. No mix of human and Ingress sized buildings. Just Ingress. The airport came into view. A collection of transports was on the ground as well as dropships. A noticeable presence of Ingressa military was there watching everything. The transport landed and Chad and the ACE's touched down. Their escort landed next to them. Their leader took off her helmet. "Greetings. My name is Captain Larissa Killan. I will be your escort as you are lead to the Chancellor. That...that is an interesting machine you have there" she said looking at Chad. Chad looked at her face on his HUD.

 

She was pretty. Her eyes were the color of fresh grain and her hair the color of fresh raspberries. A pure blood Ingress to be sure. He saw a hint of trepidation in them though. "Thank you. It's the same machine that ended the war. We want to show that the common enemy we have will be faced with the same courage and strength as the old one" Chad cleverly said. He saw Raam smirk. The giantess Captain's eyes went wide realizing underneath that new paint job was the same STRIKE X that killed hundreds of Ingress and the Empress herself. "I remember how clean and fresh the air is here" Nara said sniffing. "You are from here?" Larissa asked. "Yes" Nara nodded happily. "Then welcome home. This way please" she said. Many eyes were on them as they walked off the Tarmac. Most on Chad. The older ones and a few history buffs knew what machine was in their presence.

 

"You can hop out of that and we can have it stored in a hangar for you" Larissa said. "No thanks" Chad said. "Very well but you won't be permitted to pilot it in the City Hall. No weapons or mech's allowed" Larissa said. "Agreed" Raam said. They all rode in an armored vehicle into the heart of the city. Everyone was silent. It wasn't everyday you saw a city where almost everyone was giant. "How many people human sized live here?" Chad asked. "Roughly 17% in the capital but the country overall is about 35%. The numbers fluctuate due to the refugees" Larissa replied. Rex noticed two Ingress teenagers smoking while waiting for a traffic light to change. Near their feet was a human man. One bent down and blew smoke on him. The man fell over coughing as the giants laughed.  "And how are the refugees being treated? Enough food and medical care?" Rex asked. "We have enough" Larissa replied sternly.

 

They arrived at the building. "Damn place looks like a palace" Chad muttered. "Glad her position hasn't gone to her head too much" Rex joked. "Dad you know the chancellor?" Chad asked. "All too well. Main reason I came with you other than watching your back of course" Rex said. "Sir I need you to disembark" Larissa said to Chad. She held out her hand. Chad popped the hatch and stepped onto her palm. He swore she licked her lips looking at him. "I'll hold him" Nara said snatching him from her. The woman rolled her eyes and ushered them to follow. "I don't like this woman's thoughts Chad" Aeris said into his mind. He sensed an edge to her mental voice. "Don't worry about her. Worry about this chancellor" he said. The hallway was expansive. Just the entryway was two football stadiums large. It took all of 5 minutes to reach the main room. A distance of over 3 miles.

 

"Captain Killan to Assistant Xenna. The guests are here" Larissa radioed. "Understood. Her excellency is on her way" a voice said. "Wonder if she changed much since the old days" Rex asked. "Where do you know her from dad?" Chad asked. "The war. She served with us. You've met her yourself. Once when you were very young and the other day during the simulation" Rex said. Chad heard low booms as an entourage of people came into the room. "People please! I'll deal with logistic problems after my meeting!" a female voice shouted. The group parted and in the center was a familiar woman dressed finely. Soft rosy skin covered by a silk midnight blue dress. Her legs mostly bare below the knees and on her feet were silver sandals.

 

"Greetings, delegation from the Union" she said. She watched from the corner of her eyes as the group left the room leaving her with Chad and the rest. She closed the door and locked it. "Rex! So good to see you!" she said running to him. Her sandals made a thunderous clip clopping sound on the hardwood floor. "Nice to see you Atreya. The years have been kind" Rex said hugging her. "Flatterer. I gained weight over the years" she said. "Well the war did keep the pounds off" Rex said. She coughed looking at the others. "My manners. Atreya, this is Colonel Raam. Captain Cyrus, and 1st. Lieutenant Nermani. Everyone this is Atreya Starlight. The 5th member of the Stray Dogs" Rex said. "Actually, I went back to my maiden name. Durandal" Atreya said. Rex looked confused. "Fortunate you all arrived just in time for lunch. Why don't you have a seat" Atreya said. After everyone was seated, Atreya called in an attendant. After a bit of whispering, the Ingress attendant left.

 

"You did very well for yourself here" Rex said. "After Calista was assassinated, I was chosen to take over. The people liked how I did the job and voted to keep me in office" Atreya said smiling at Chad. She got up and walked over to Chad who was sitting on top of the giant table. She sat next to him.  "Last time I saw you you were barely bigger than my pinkie toe. You've grown into a handsome man" Atreya said touching the top of his head. "Thank you auntie Atreya. I barely remember you from when I was 5. Oh...this is my fiancée Nara" he said quickly pointing to her. Atreya was about to give her a cheery greeting until she saw an eerie glow in her eyes. Atreya nearly fell out of her seat realizing the reports she read were true. Both progenitors had taken Ingress form and their eyes glowed purplish blue. Even her physical description matched. "You're...you're the other!" said. "Progenitor? Yes, that's me. Right now Aeris is observing and means no harm. Please stay calm" Nara said.

 

An awkward silence was broken until servants came in with food. They began eating and it was Rex who spoke again. "How is Matthew" he asked. Atreya stabbed her cut of chicken. "Wouldn't know. Hadn't seen him in 7 years since he left me" she said. "He left you?! But...but you two were crazy about one another!" Rex said. "Not all of us can get a happy ending Rex like you, Aaron, and Ned" she said not looking up. "How are you dealing with the refugees?" Raam asked. "As much as we can. We've set up camps in the southern part of the country but we are reaching a breaking point. Many citizens are not happy with them coming here bringing strange ideas about our way of life, especially the hybrids" she replied. "What's wrong with hybrids?" Chad asked.

 

"Our country was founded on the idea that Ingress culture can continue without human interference. Hybrids remind us how we are still dependent on humans" she replied. "That's silly. What about kids here. Not all of them can be pure blood Ingress" Chad said. "True. They're not but the hybrids that gestate like humans are aborted. You will find very few hybrids your size living here as citizens" she said. Rex dropped his fork loudly. "Did you just say these people about hybrids because they’re too human?" Rex asked. Atreya nodded after sipping some wine. "Unbelievable Atreya. How can you permit such a thing? After all you are his godmother" Rex said pointing to Chad. "It's what the people want. Maybe you forgot how shitty things were for our kind when we got her but those people out there haven't" she said. "Oh come on! Things have gotten way better since those days! Civil rights laws protect Ingress! Can you truly sit there and say it's like it was 20 years ago?" Rex asked.

 

"Tell me Rex. Can you remember the last time a human didn't stare at you with some degree of fear as you strolled around in one of their cities? Do they still have special drinking zones for giants? What's the punishment for drinking outside one of those zones? A year in prison if I remember" she said. "You know why that exists. If we get drunk we can really kill them easily. Those zones have low human populations and buildings our size. It's to protect them and us" Rex said. "What about equal pay for equal work? Ingress can work 100 times more than humans easily but do we get 100 times the pay? No. You can criticize Ingressa all you want but you can say we treat our kind as they should be treated without the bureaucratic hoops to jump through" she said wiping her mouth with a napkin. Without barely a word she stood up and left the room.

 

"Smooth talker Cyrus" Raam said sarcastically. "She wasn't always like this. She was kind, gentle, even naive" Rex said. "Not anymore dad" Chad said. Nara had nothing to say for both of them had good questions and answers. A moment later an attendant appeared. "The chancellor said she will see you again this evening. You can return then" she said. The dumbfounded group left and found Larissa standing outside with the car. "I take it it didn't go well" she said. "Did the collective frowns give it away?" Chad asked. She drove them to a fancy hotel. Chad noticed a curious thing along the way though. Anyone that was an authority figure was female. Virtually no males held a position of authority. That went along with police, managers, construction foremen, emergency responders, even the news broadcasters on holovids. He heard that the Ingress were a matriarchal society once and it seemed that tradition carried over here. He couldn't see humans out there very well but he did see small tubes near buildings that served as walkways. That and no human signs here and there were evidence that there were some out there.

 

"Excuse me. The delegation would like to check in. Can you find your manager please?" Larissa said to a human sitting on the desk looking over some documents. "Right...right away miss!" the small man said stumbling toward the staircase leading to a phone. "Hurry little man! We shouldn't be kept waiting!" Larissa barked. The visibly frightened man fumbled through the obviously too big phone screen looking for the right extension. "Humans..." the impatient giantess sighed. "Miss Cunnings? The VIP group just arrived" he said. "On my way" a voice said. Minutes later, an Ingress woman in her late 40's appeared. She was fat almost to the point of being obese. A 190-ft. tall stature of fat and bad attitude.  "The VIPs mistress" he said pointing to them. She eyed every person and stared at Chad. Chad swore he saw a trickle of drool escape her mouth. "Raam party right. Rooms 206 through 209 are booked for you. Our bellhops will assist you" she said striking a loud bell.

 

An Ingress man carried Raam's, Rex's and Nara's belongings. A human female carried Chad's. The girl was young. Maybe 18 or 19 and looked extremely nervous around Raam and Rex. After dumping their luggage in their rooms the Ingress man left but the human girl remained. Larissa excused herself and left her number. "Why don't we take this time to go sightsee" Nara said taking Chad with her. Before Chad could say a word, they were gone leaving Raam and Rex alone with her. "At least they'll have fun" Rex said. "Um sir. Speaking of fun. As...as VIPs. You are allowed to...have me service you at no cost" she said stammering. Rex was speechless but Raam seemed as if he expected this. It was clear by her shaking she was new to this and wasn't eager to be used by the Giants before her. Raam casually stepped over to her and bent down. The girl looked away and slid off her work shoes leaving her in her stocking feet. She went to take off her uniform until Raam stopped her. "No" he said.

 

"That will not be necessary. Hmm...knowing that fat bitch she'll expect something if you leave right now. How about a break? A sex free one" Raam said. The girl looked like she would cry. Raam picked her up and sat her on the corner of the bed. "I've heard stories but damn!" Rex said. "I know. It was like this last time I came to this country. There's not a damn thing we can say about it either" Raam said. The girl watched as the Giants made calls and watched local tv. She didn't understand why they were so nice. All her life she only knew how capricious Ingress were here. Being cute and small didn't help. She lived her entire life worrying about an Ingress snatching her up. Humans going missing wasn't rare. Of course the police knew of such things but turned a blind eye. Her parents were dead by "accident" and her and her younger brother lived in foster homes for years before she aged out. Thankfully a human could get really good out doing just about any job. It was this reason she stayed in this country at all. Supporting her brother any way she could. Being young and cute, she landed a job here at this hotel and was told for some extra credits would use her tiny size and looks to her advantage with the customers.

 

"What's your name?" Rex asked the girl startling her. "Catherine" she replied. "I have a daughter around your age. Much bigger though" Rex said raising his hand into the air. Catherine giggled at him. "You shouldn't be in this business kid" he said seriously. The girl looked away. "We...we could" Rex was saying touching her face. She slowly pushed his finger back. "I...I have to go. Thank you for your hospitality" she said finding a way off the bed. Both men watched the small human teen leave. "No happy ending indeed" Rex said. "Cyrus. He's crossed the Alps in record time" Raam said looking at a data feed. "Not one station is really reporting about this conflict. No hard facts. Just fluff pieces" Rex said. "That's not good for us. Another reason for her to deny us" Raam said. "Oh I'll make her see reason. Believe that shit" Rex said.

 

Nara and Chad roamed the city. She took him to familiar places she could remember. Now and then she would look at a place as if to remember it but it was one memory in thousands Aeris didn't copy. Both of them noticed people staring at them. Mostly with scowls. "Take a holopicture. It'll last longer!" Nara yelled. "God forbid we kissed in public" Chad said. "Or went to fucking" Nara said. "Judging by that call girl they sent to our room I don't think it would shock them much" Chad said. "You noticed huh" she said. Nara sat down on a bench and placed Chad next to her. Nara took off her shoe to rub her feet. Chad winced as she cracked her giant toes. "It is known that the sex industry is alive and well here. Although one could say that about any major city" she said. "Nara. No offense but your country has serious issues" he said. "Truth be told more and more immigrate out every year. Look at me. I don’t buy into this humans are second class shit like many our age here. The old ways are dying weather they admit it or not" she said. Suddenly, a middle-aged Ingress woman was moving to sit down...right were Chad was. Nara snatched him away just before he would be smothered by tons of skirt covered ass.

 

"Excuse you!" Nara yelled angrily. The woman glanced at her and then the human in her grip. She put two and two together. "If you don't want your pet human smushed then keep him of Ingress benches" the woman said coldly. Nara's eyes glowed. "Chad. May I tell this woman a joke?" Aeris asked. "What did five fingers say to the bitch?" Aeris asked. *POW* With no effort, Aeris made the giantess punch herself in the face. She nearly tumbled off the bench she hit herself so hard. The woman’s nose was bleeding. "I'm calling the..." *POW*. Aeris made her do it again. "You will do nothing except apologize or I'll make you do something far worse" Aeris said. "I'm...I'm sorry!" the woman yelled. "Watch were you out your posterior next time" Aeris said. With that the woman ran away...fast. "I'm I still bad if I enjoyed that?" Aeris asked. "No, I think we all did. Nara. Does your family live far from here?" Chad asked. The glow disappeared and Nara returned. Nara shook her head. "A 10-minute bus ride that way" she said. "Let's go meet them" he said. Nara was hesitant but she knew this needed to be done.  

 

Nara and Chad stood outside the main door of her house. She knew her parents were home because of the cars. She took a deep breath and knocked. "Hello...NARA!" her mother shouted. She hugged her daughter tightly. Nara barely had time to protect Chad from being crushed between their bodies. "Mom! Careful. I brought him with me" she said. The middle aged titaness glanced down at her hands. "I...I see. Well come on in!" the woman said opening the door. Nara glanced around inside. She remembered many things and a few not. The smell she remembered. The antique clock not. The color of the sofa. The carpet not. "Adrian! Look who came home!" the woman shouted loudly. The heavy thuds of footsteps from above signaled his approach. "Baby!" the man said hugging his child. "And...and is this the man I heard about?" the father asked changing tone. "Chadwick Cyrus. Nice to meet your sir" Chad said extending his hand. The giant eyed him until Nara whispered. Reluctantly, he extended his finger to him to shake.

 

"What brings you to Ingressa?" her mother asked. "Union support. The fight is going badly" Nara said. "Well I doubt we'll help. Ingressa doesn't involve ourselves with outside affairs" the father said. "People are dying dad. This alien plans to kill every hybrid out there and is coming right this way to do that" Nara said. "Then this alien is going to get fucked over. Our military is full of war vets. Not like the Union with their fancy machines" the man said. "Excuse me sir? This alien has already seized almost a quarter of the world. I don't see Ingressa really stopping him alone" Chad said. "I’ll have you know little hybrid that Ingress are not strangers to death. If a few must die to win a fight then so be it" the giant said. "And if one of those few was me?" Nara asked. "Oh I'll make sure you are out of the fighting. No harm is coming to my little girl" the man arrogantly said.

 

Nara closed her eyes and sat Chad to the side. "Uh oh" Chad muttered. The man scooted back seeing a queer flow in his daughter’s eyes. "But harm has already come to your little girl Ingress man. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Aeris and just a few weeks ago I killed and ate your daughter. No. No trick. No joke or mental imbalance" Aeris said. "Aeris you're scaring him" he said. Aeris relaxed her posture. "Sorry. It's true though. I copied your daughter’s DNA and cloned her to use as a host. I ended up recreating her mind in the process. To show that this is true...watch" Aeris said. With a snap of her fingers she lit a nearby candle. "He still thinks this to be a trick" Aeris said to Chad. "Sir. Think of a number between one and one million. Make it a hard one" Chad said. "11,455" Aeris said. The father slumped into the sofa. The mother cried softly and reached her hand out to Aeris. "I'm right here mommy" Nara said taking over.

 

Nara was hugged fiercely by her mother. "And here you were worried" Chad said. "You know all about this?" her father said. "Yes sir. Since day one. I was there when . it happened. When she died and was reborn as her" Chad said. "What...what is this Aeris?" he asked. Chad settled down and began telling them what the Progenitors were and what they wanted. "So this alien is inside her and she controls minds?" her father asked staring at her. "Daddy please don't look at me that way" Nara said. "She can do way more that read minds. Aeris is the second most powerful being on Earth. Show them Aeris" Chad said. Aeris made the giant pick his nose. "Kallan! We do have a guest even if he's a tiny" the mother said. The man looked startled. "I...I don't even know I was doing that" he said. "I made you do it subconsciously" Aeris said. "Mr. And Mrs. Nermani. Ehat have you heard about the war out there?" Chad asked.

 

"The Union is doing their best but entire areas are being evacuated and refugees and sent to many nations. Ingressa is doing their part bringing them in. We're even setting up homes for the smaller folk" the man replied. "So nothing about Eastern Europe being conquered? Russia's western borders being annihilated? France being overrun by thousands of Ingress slaves? Children used as soldiers and cannon fodder?" Chad said. Both were silent. "Unbelievable. This nation is still as fucking conceited as I remember" Nara said. "Don't give me that look you two. I did NOT want to come back here but circumstances forced me to. How humans and hybrids are treated here is a disgrace and to ease their guilt they throw money at them. Chad I seriously doubt the people here will grow a fucking conscience and help the rest of the world. We should just go" Nara said picking him up.

 

Her father yelled at her in a strange language. "No I will not stay and you would do wisely not to use that slur about my future husband again" she said. "Nara. Please don't go. We...we thought we lost you for a moment when we couldn't get ahold of you. Now we see it was because..." her mother said breaking down crying. Nara sighed and placed Chad on her shoulder. Nara sat down and comforted her mother. "We know we're not perfect or is our country but it is home to us when our people were persecuted by humans. You were too young or wasn't born yet to experience it" her father said. "But it like that anymore. Humans have greatly changed. Size difference doesn't mean a thing anymore. Look at Chad and then there's..." Nara said stopping. "There's what?" her mother asked. Nara took her large hand and placed it over her abdomen. "You mean?"

 

"Yeah. You're going to be a grandmother" Nara said. Chad had to hold onto strands of Nara's hair as her mother hugged her. "So is it too soon to call you mom?" Chad asked the older giantess. "Well I guess it could be worse having a nice man like you as a son in law" she said. "Dad?" Nara asked. Her father looked to the side. "Well, he did still embrace my daughter after this...change. So, I know his heart is in the right place. Yeah, I'm okay" he said nodding. "Alright! The start of a nice relationship with my in laws" Chad said. They all chuckled at him. For the next two hours they all talked. It was slightly upsetting to see Nara unable to remember some things but reassuring that she did remember others. "I remember that! I brought it home with me and you got mad" Nara said to her father. "You smuggled a lion in your pocket! Those things bite! And here you were 6 years old begging me to let you keep it" he said. "And you did. I miss little growly" Nara said.

 

"You know. We've known for a long time our Nara was different. She really cares for smaller creatures. Not saying that's why you two..." Her mother was saying to Chad. She and him were enjoying tea and talking more. Her mother wanted to know him better. "I get what you're saying. There was a brief moment I was your size. Something Aeris did. I get that feeling of power of smaller beings but at the same time I saw how fragile and vulnerable they were. I bullied an ex of mine that was human sized. It felt fantastic at first but it lost that appeal when I saw her face. I instilled fear. Playing into a stereotype. That wasn't me and I don't see it in her, you, or him. The people here need to step out into the world and see what they're missing. Maybe, just maybe this war is a silver lining in that respect. God knows enough lives were lost with so far nothing to show for it" Chad said.

 

"You love her that much don't you?" she asked. "When I saw her die I didn't one shit about my life anymore. That 200-ft. tall daughter of yours make me whole. It's scary really. Living your life with a hole in your heart only one person can fill. Makes it all seem...delicate. Like life is a pane of glass" Chad said quietly. The woman sat her teacup down next to him. "Life can feel like that my small son in law. Wait until you're a father and God forbid your child is a girl. Every waking moment you'll think about them. Worry about them. Want to hold them and not let go. That's why it was so painful when she left. Did she tell you about the day she left?" she asked. Chad shook his head.

 

"She found some True Way propaganda in the trash one day. No. I know what you're thinking. We are NOT affiliated with them. Just some guy giving out flyers and sticking them in our mailbox. Well Nara found them and confronted us. I denied it immediately. Her father on the other hand kinda...well he shared a view or two with them. He doesn't agree with their methods or extremism but he could've done better about the situation. Nara was furious and stormed into her room. The next morning when she didn't come down for breakfast we found her gone and a note on her bed. "Gone to enlist in the Union military. Somebody has stop people like True Way...even if people like dad support them" it read. "

 

"Needless to say it hurt me and her father; her father the most. We didn't hear from her for years until recently when she called. We suspected something in her life happened that made her call. We didn't know it was you though" she said smiling. "Strong willed back then huh? Your daughter is interesting. So strong in public but when she's alone she is quiet, nervous, and very compassionate. I'm thankful I was transferred to Australia. Can't imagine what my life would be like without her. Hell, I'd probably be dead like so many other pilots out there" Chad said. The older giantess patted his head and smiled lovingly. "Tell me about your parents Chad. One of them is Ingress right?" she said. "Yeah my dad. He's..." Chad was saying until his comm began beeping. Nara's as well.

 

"Chad. Something is happening out there. I sense...fear" Aeris said standing. "Cyrus here" Chad said answering the call. "Have you been watching the tv?!" Kana yelled. "Kana? What's...what are you yelling about? Where are you?" he asked. "At mobile command but that's not important! Have you been watching the tv?!" she said. "No. Been busy with Nara's family. Something on tv?" he asked. "Turn it on!" Kana said. "Okay. What station?" he asked. "It's on every station!" she yelled. Nara's mother turned the holo tv on. "Oh wow" he said. On the screen was footage from battles, video taken of Baris. Ingress killing humans and hybrids. Mushroom clouds in cities struck by antimatter weapons. Ingress fleeing from a naked man with glowing eyes until they stop dead in their tracks and began walking alongside him. Some as young as 5 years old. As they watched they noticed the last images were in real time. Four Ingress walked in front of him. A man, woman, and two teenage children, a boy and girl.

 

They got on their knees and each were given a pistol. It was obvious that they were a family by how similar the kids looked to both parents. The family of Giants put the barrels of the guns under their chins. Their eyes vacant of emotions. "No Baris! This is unnecessary! Too cruel!" Aeris screamed. "Bang" Baris said. Upwards of 30,000 people in Ingressa just saw a family kill themselves live. Their giant bodies falling into the green grass headless. Baris was covered in blood, skull, and brains and with a simple wave of his hand cleaned himself. "I'm coming Ingressa and you better give me no trouble when I get there" he said into the camera smiling. The feed ended. Aeris was silently crying and shaking. "Aeris. It's going to be okay. We're gonna make the bastard pay" Chad said. Aeris stood up and picked him up. The ancient progenitor cried like a child holding a stuffed animal.

 

A few minutes later Chad got a call that the chancellor was calling them back. "We got to go now" Chad told them. When they stepped outside it was chaos. People packing up to go south or anywhere. Looting, riots, mob violence. The humans watching hid in their homes. A panic-stricken Ingress was as dangerous as any Progenitor. "Aeris. Teleport us there. No need to go through this" he said. They appeared in a flash of light shocking soldiers stationed to protect Atreya and her cabinet. "People are dying by the second out there. Ai? Send the STRIKE X here. Looks like a show of force is going to be needed" Chad said looking down main street. Minutes later it flew overhead and landed in front of them. "Ai. Help the guard this area. Defense mode only so no killing unless needed" Chad ordered. "I think I can handle that much" Ai said. "Relax soldiers. You're in good hands. If you need help just ask her" Chad said saluting the giantesses on overwatch. It annoyed them for a moment to be talked to by a human and a man no less but they saw what machine he was referring to and realized the well-known power behind it. That human was no ordinary human to command such a mighty machine.

 

"You got here fast considering!" Raam said. "Aeris ported us here. Any word since?" Chad asked. "None. People here are running around like it’s the end" Rex said. "This way!" her assistant said. They entered her office and she was busy on a call. She had her bare feet propped up on a stool. Two humans were giving her a pedi. "Not now for fucks sake!" she yelled at the humans at her feet. "No, not you General Graves. Yes. I concur. Martial law. I need to call you back" she said seeing the new guests in her office. "Nice to see that even during all this you had time to get your toes done" Rex said looking at her bare feet. Atreya jumped out of her chair and rushed over to Rex. Chad swore the goddamned room shook with her massive footfalls. "Shut it Rex! Don't have time for your fucking quips right now!  The capital is coming apart at the seams and reports are coming in that it's occurring in other cities as well" she said.

 

"Well if you didn't censor your news like it was fucking 20th century China then maybe this would've happened" Rex said. "We didn't see the need to instill hysteria in the masses" she said. "Nice plan" Chad said. Atreya glared at him and Chad hid behind Aeris' fingers. "All attitude aside, this is the time you commit forces to help" Raam said. "I...I agree. The cabinet however aren't too keen to do so. For if we do it will be Ingressa on the front lines dying mostly. Correct?" she asked. Raam nodded. There were far far more Ingress than there were ACE's out there and even a young untrained Ingress was more than a match for a Union tank. "There is hope however. We've been working on an anti-mind control system Aeris can use. Used on the front line we might really put a hamper on Baris' army. With that and your support (along with some timed orbital strikes from or space fleet) we might be able to turn the tide. Kill this menace" Raam said.

 

"The cabinet wants some kind of assurance. If your prototype is tested and shows results, I think the cabinet will see it as a risk worth taking" she said. All eyes turned to Aeris. "Alright" she said. "Thank you. Now to deal with that outside" she said. "I can help. I can't control the entire city but I can alleviate things" Aeris said. Everyone followed the Progenitor outside. Atreya followed barefoot. Totally wondering what she would see. "Chad. I need your help. I can't just tell them to stop. That would really freak them out. I can calm them but I think you should show them what you've been planning" she said. The soldiers looked scared as a mob of dozens of Giants were making their way toward them. Ai was aiming right at them. "Ai. Pop the hatch and set the exterior mike to max" Chad said. Chad concentrated on what he should say. "Speak from the heart son" Rex said. The mech nodded. Aeris concentrated and felt the hundreds of minds out there in range. Chad had Ai link to the communications systems to broadcast. Thankfully, she didn't have to fight for this was pushing her abilities.

 

"Calmness. Think of loved ones" Aeris said. The shouting and screams died down eerily. The mob in front of them looked almost dazed. Atreya shuddered at her power. Aeris nodded to Chad. "People of Ingressa. My name is Chadwick Cyrus. Captain in the Union Air Command. I stand here today to speak about what is happening in Europe and Asia. As you saw earlier it is bad out there. A creature is using your people to commit genocide and he is winning. A war is being waged to save a legacy had won by you and your parents. Some of you will recognize this machine you see here right now. A machine that not only created death but gave so many hope. Hope that there was a brighter future out there for you and your children and your children's children. This is not the time to give into fear, paranoia, hate, or apathy! Just like it wasn't those years ago, when so many brave Ingress and humans decided that the people and not an Empress should decide how they should live."

 

"This machine here ended the war with a single blade strike but it didn't get there on its own. A woman like you (pointing to an Ingress in the mob) decided to fight for the good of others. A child like her (pointing to a girl hugging her mother in fear nearby) reminded us that the future is not ours to keep but something to be polished and passed down like an heirloom. And a man like him (pointing to Rex) saw that the hardest choices we make in life can be the most rewarding. I ask every Ingress, hybrid, and human who can hear this message. Believe in me that believes in you" Chad said. Chad aught his breath. He was shaking he was so nervous. One clap, then a few, then a whole chorus of applause filled the air. Chad stepped down into the crowd. He shook hands and spoke with them. Reassured them. Showed them that what he said he really believed.

 

"That's some kid you got there. You and Chen should be proud" Atreya said. "We are" Rex said wiping a tear away. "Chancellor here. Hold on the Martial Law for now. I think it will be okay for now" Atreya said. "Colonel. I can go test out the new suit right now. The sooner the better" Aeris said. "Be careful and let me know your plan before you go" Raam said touching her shoulder. Aeris squeezed his hand and entered the hall for a discreet teleport.

 

"Kana. They want some results before they commit. You okay?" Aeris asked her in the assigned hangar. Kana was wiping away tears as she watched a news feed with Chad on it. "I'm okay. It's was a very touching speech" Kana replied.  Aeris sensed something else though. Guilt. Aeris chose not to pry and let the woman keep her privacy. Something Aeris had learned speaking to Chad. "If you say so. Get me suited up" Aeris said. Aeris stripped to her panties and bra and began putting the prototype on. "This looks hideous" Nara interjected. "Be thankful you don't have this dome bigger" she said talking about a dome the size of a small ice rink on her back. "The technology is similar to the AWACS system we use on recon flights. Instead of radar scans this dome will amplify your jamming signal and broadcast it. The range is a good 20 miles so it would be effective in combat...in theory" Kana said Turing the suit locks on sealing the suit.

 

"I should pick a location far from him. Isolated with few Ingress under his control" Aeris said. "I agree. Nothing too dangerous for us" Kana said taking her heels off. "What are you doing?" Aeris asked. "Coming with. I need to be with you in case something doesn't work right. Need to be there to make adjustments on the fly" Kana said taking her uniform off.  "If you say so" Aeris said shrugging. After Kana was fully suited, both walked outside. "Forgot how tight these things really are. Haven't worn one since training" Kana said. "Makes your tits look bigger" Aeris said grinning. "Yeah...they do" Kana chuckled. Aeris held her hand and focused. In a flash, they were hovering inside a force bubble in low orbit. "Fucking cool. Teleportation" Kana said. "Every time I see this I still marvel at the beauty of it all" Aeris said. "My god. Look" Kana said pointing to the U.K. It was small and almost unnoticeable but they could see smoke plumes reaching into the upper atmosphere. There are smaller ones all throughout Europe" Aeris said seeing them with her superior senses.

 

"Where are we going?" Kana asked. "I'll know shortly. A place with less Ingress presence but enough for a real test. Hmm...found it. Hold on" Aeris said. They appeared in a ruined city. Buildings collapsed. Bodies littered the streets. Kana held her nose from the assault of tiny stinking human corpses. "Where the hell are we?" Kana said choking. "Zagreb Croatia or at least that is what it was called. Please be quiet. I'm reading the location" Aeris said concentrating. "I see. 74,282 humans still alive. 63 hybrids alive. 142 Ingress present. There. That way" she said pointing to the west. The two giantesses dashed between buildings. Most buildings were human sized so there was little it did to hide them. "Aeris. There is a buzzing in my head" Kana said wincing. Aeris touched her forehead. "There. Should be better. That was his signal beginning to take hold. This might be a good time to switch this thing on" Aeris said. "Not yet. This thing might actually give us away" Kana said. 

 

In the far distance, they could see a group of Ingress methodically tearing apart buildings. An entire city block being ripped apart as they looked for hybrids. Unfortunately, any human they caught died since they knew not if they were hybrids. Kana pointed out two Ingress farther away than the others. "Good god" Kana whispered. It was an Ingress man in his early 40's. Next to him was a young girl no older than 11. She wore a nightshirt and was barefoot. He was clad only in flannel wool pants and was also barefoot. Apparently when they fell victim to the mind control signal they were asleep for the night. In their hands was weapons. The man had a pistol with a Union logo. No doubt taken from a fallen soldier. The girl held a bent railroad bar. Probably ripped out of the trolley line downtown. Kana nodded for Aeris to activate the jamming signal. Aeris touched a keypad on her wrist. She felt the device feed off her powers and then radiate it out. Nothing happened.

 

Kana quickly got behind Aeris to inspect the dome. "What's that sound?" Aeris whispered. "Sorry. I do that when I'm concentrating sometimes. I can't see what's wrong. Kana hummed a repetitive song and Aeris began mimicking it. Suddenly the Ingress nearby including the father and child held their heads and stopped what they were doing. "Nice job Kana" Aeris said. "Wasn't me. Shit! It stopped working!" Kana said as the Ingress went back to their task. Aeris hummed the catchy tune once more and the same thing happened. "The song Kana! It works when I hum a song!" Aeris said. "Of course! Aeris. We are broadcasting a signal similar to radio but nobody can hear that frequency. Add actual sound frequency to it and they become susceptible to it! Like a hypnotist uses a coin but speaks at the same time!" Kana said. It seemed confusing to both Nara and Aeris but they saw the results. Both of them cautiously approached the Ingress. Aeris hummed the tune while kana gripped a rifle. The Ingress free of control began remembering what happened and began freaking out.

 

"I need everyone to stay calm! We're here to help!" Kana yelled. "Daddy! What's happening?! Why am I outside in just my nightshirt?!" the girl asked. "My god. What we did..." the man muttered. "She doesn't remember. Don't know why" Aeris said. Kana and Aeris gathered the Ingress around them. 16 in all. "Can you teleport them all out?" Kana asked. "Yes. Just takes a moment" Aeris said. Seconds ticked away as Aeris concentrated. She was nearly done when a torrent of laser beams came right at them. "Oh my god" Kana said.  Two Ingress died immediately and another was critically wounded. The other shots either missed or hit nearby buildings cutting them like hot knives through butter. Coming up fast were the other Ingress running so fast their footfalls caused damaged buildings to collapse. No telling how many humans or hybrids died from just that. Aeris sensed something coming and quickly threw a shield over them. A flash of intense light blinded them. Aeris was on her knees when Kana's and the others vision cleared. All around them was a smoking crater. Concrete and brick was finely crushed and scorched. Exposed metal was orange hot. "He's here" Aeris said.

 

Kana wondered who and then she realized the he could be only one person; Baris. Baris hovered in the air like a god that was displeased. He slowly floated down. With no words, he ordered the 126 Ingress in his control to begin firing into the bubble protecting the others. "Bastard. He knows I have my hands full. I can't even reach out to control them" Aeris said. Kana looked around at the scared shitless Ingress with them. She looked at the girl who was gripping her father tightly and sobbing. "Change of plans Aeris. Use what you can to expand the control field. Fight against him!" Kana yelled grilling her rifle tightly. Aeris saw into her mind that she planned to buy her time. Aeris has to time to argue as Kana went to step out of the bubble. Aeris grunted as she poured a massive amount of power into her jamming system. Aeris began singing loudly. "What...what are you doing?! Why are you making that sound?!" Baris yelled. Aeris only smiled as she saw their attackers begin to shrug off his control.

 

"Impossible. No way your control is greater than mine" he said. Aeris did more. "Attack him. Fight...fight back!" she yelled. The Ingress remembered what he made them all do and they hated him for it. Very little convincing was needed for them to focus their fire on him. Kana was laying into him like so many others but Baris was not scared. Baris looked right at one of his attackers and snapped his fingers. An Ingress woman dressed as a secretary burst into flames. Her gigantic body fell to the ground like a screaming redwood. Their attacks for more desperate. "Almost. Almost there. Almost enough to save them" Aeris said collecting more energy. "You're one of them aren't you?" the giant asked. Aeris nodded still singing. "Take care of my daughter" he said pushing his large daughter off him and running out of the protective bubble. He began shooting at Baris. Nothing was getting through his shield. Worse yet, Aeris' control was slipping as she focused on trying to teleport so many people.

 

"If I was in my normal state this would be easy. I can't go back to that state. Not now" she thought glancing at her belly. The attacks almost had stopped and the remaining Ingress began falling back into his control. "Go Aeris! Get them out of here!" Kana said throwing her only plasma grenade. The blast threw up a wall of obscuring smoke and dust. "Get back here!" Aeris yelled. "That's an order Lieutenant!" Kana yelled as Ingress literally leaped through the dust and smoke. Aeris saw Kana and the man tackled by Ingress. She wanted to blast them and get them to safety but that would lose her energy she needed that moment. Aeris heard the girl screaming for her daddy as the people inside held her from running out. "Hold hands everyone" Aeris said with a broken voice. She they did Aeris teleported them out. It was less than a second it took to dematerialize that many but to a Progenitor like Aeris, a second was like an eternity. As atoms gave way to quantum physics, Aeris watched as Kana was hit in the face hard enough to send her head back into the street hard. The man was shot in the head. Aeris and the group of rescued civilians were gone.

 

Aeris reappeared back at the hangar they had left. The staff there didn't know what to make of it. Nara took over for the exhausted and distressed Aeris. "Get these people medical attention" Nara ordered. Nara watched them be taken away including the hysterical giantess child. "Nara to Colonel Raam. Come in please" she said. "Back already?! Did it work?" Raam asked. Nara looked at the transport being loaded with Ingress. "Tell the chancellor that her precious Cabinet now has results. The jamming system works. On another note. Kana Zoris is MIA and presumed KIA" she said quietly. "Con...confirm last transmission" Raam said with a shaky voice. "Kana Zoris was lost in the test mission" Nara said.  "Confirmed. Fill out the report later. I'll be back soon. Raam out" he said ending the call. Nara changed out of the prototype suit and made her way back to her hotel room. There was a calmness on the street. Even a sense of euphoria. She saw in the distance Chad and the STRIKE X taking pictures. He seemed happy. "He doesn't know yet" she said.

 

Nara took off her clothes and stepped into the shower. With the water on high, she sat down on the 50-ft. tall step in the stall. She glanced down at her toes that were painted red and remembered how it was once Kana that got her into painting her nails in the first place. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Nara sobbed as she blamed herself for leaving her behind. She sat in that stall for the better part of an hour just sobbing. Inside her mind Aeris hugged her and told her not to blame herself. "It's my fault. If I was stronger or faster. I have all this power and..." Aeris stopped talking. She just hugged Nara tighter. Hours later, Nara laid in bed and heard the tiny squeak of a human sized door open. A small ruffle of sheets as a small man climbed on to the bed. Nara opened her eyes and saw Chad sitting before her face. His look said he had heard the news. "Do...do you hate me?" Nara asked. Chad said nothing as he stood up and walked over to her face.

 

"Of course not baby" he said softly patting her large left cheek. He saw the poor giantess shaking under the covers. "Aeris. I can hear your thoughts. You did what you could. Don't blame yourself" he said. Her eyes glowed faintly in the darkness. "Then why does it hurt so much?!" Aeris wailed. "Because she was your friend. You cared about her. Being...well I was about to say human but anyone with feelings...when you care about someone. When you lose them it hurts. It's not just a mate but those you chose to spend time with too. I loved Kana. I really did. And it hurts...oh god" Chad said breaking down. "It hurts worse when you think about what you could’ve said or done to make them happier and didn't. But life can't be about regrets or at least that is what my mom once said. My mom lost everyone she loved during the war except dad and the she hated herself for living. They even have a name for it. It's called survivors guilt. She got over it the same way you will. Do you think Kana would be happy to see you like this? Did she want you to blame yourself for surviving?" Chad asked. Aeris shook her head.

 

"Neither do I. If she were here she'd prop her big damn feet up on the table like the tomboy she was and laugh at us for being silly" Chad said laying down and resting his feet on top of her finger. "Cheer up Aeris! You got a cutie for a fiancée! I should be the one upset! Gimme back my Chad!" Chad said in a feminine voice. Aeris chuckled at him. "Can you sleep with me tonight. Not sex. I just want to feel your body on mine" Aeris said. Chad smiled and nodded. Chad stripped nude and crawled under the covers. He laid between her breasts and listened to her heart. Giant soft hands were placed over top his body. Her breathing calmed down feeling the small man on her breastbone. It gave her and Nara some semblance of peace. They fought the instinct to hold him as tight as possible to her for fear of losing him too. His delicate body, his mind, and soul was hers to be guarded against any harm for she knew that anyone she loved could leave her life without warning. She drifted off to sleep.

 

Aeris awoke feeling coldness on her bare skin. The ground felt hard as stone and it was a night sky over her. Orange glows of fires illuminated her surroundings. "What?" she asked looking at the human sized structures. She tried using her powers to scan her location. No effect. This unnerved her. She stood up and felt she was naked. The evening breeze tickled her nipples and labia. The street was gritty under her bare soles. She spotted a sign over a shop. "Café Italia". "Italy?" she wondered. "This way Aeris" a voice said. The voice was distorted but familiar. It called out to her over and over as she walked through the ruined city. Now and then she'd see small movement. The deeper into the city she went more Ingress sized buildings appeared. There was a hotel in front of her. Not glamorous but not a flea trap either. The wind changed and she could smell cooking meat on it and the smell of campfires. The sky to the north was orange. Massive fires would be needed to make it glow like that. "Come inside Aeris" the voice said.

 

Aeris stepped inside and saw Ingress in the lobby. What looked like shooing containers jiggled and vibrated with tiny cries. Strangely the Ingress didn't stop her as Aeris inspected it. "Oh god" she muttered seeing humans packed inside. At least 10 containers and each one with no less than 100 humans crammed inside like anchovies in a tin. One Ingress reached into one and yanked out a man. Without ceremony, she stuffed the screaming human into her maw and swallowed him alive. Another did the same to a boy and Aeris quickly reached out to stop her only to find her hand go through her like Aeris was a ghost or phantom. "A dream. Must be a dream" Aeris said. The voice spoke again and it called her to the best suite inside on the top floor. Aeris was beginning to get frightened.  If this was a dream, then why did it feel so real? The smell of smoke and human flesh. The coldness of the concrete steps under her feet.

 

Aeris opened the door. "YOU!" she screamed. She found Baris sitting in a giant chair making a mocking bow. "In the flesh. So to speak. "That was your voice!" she yelled. "That it was. Seriously, how did you not know it was me? Your powers dull that much? Then again you did blow off my arm" he said. Aeris saw an Ingress girl with her back turned on her knees sucking him. "This is what the wise mentor of Progenitors uses his powers on? Rape and murder?" she asked. "I find such things to be a welcome distraction to our job" he said. "That’s is what you call killing my friend today? A welcome distraction?!" Aeris yelled charging him. Baris held out his hand and she felt herself frozen in place. "Now now. This is my mind you're in. I make the rules. And the rules say you will behave yourself here" he said. "So this isn't real. Just a sick trick" she said. "Oh. Ehat you see is real. All of this is happening as we speak. This delightful girl here is really sucking my reproductive organ. Say hello" he said. The girl stopped sucking and turned her head. "Hello" she said. "KANA! LET HER GO!" Aeris said seeing Kana very much alive.

 

"She attacked me so her life and what I chose to do with it is fair game after I sensed you interfering in my control network. I go and see what it was and find you two especially this pretty one. It would be a waste to kill one so appealing so I chose to spare her. Tell me. How are the people of Ingressa? Did they like the little movie I had them watch?" Baris asked. "You did that? You hacked that feed to them?" Aeris asked. "Well not me actually. It was that Hart fellows idea. Psychological warfare he called it but I endorsed it" he said. "Well it didn't work. My host's mate put out your little fire" Aeris said grinning. Baris stared at her. He began face fucking the enslaved giantess brutally. "You're hurting her! Stop it!" Aeris screamed. Baris groaned and dumped his massive load into Kana's mouth. Kana swallowed instinctively to avoid choking.

 

"You think I give one shit about her or your pathetic stand against me? Have you been in that flesh so long you forgot how powerful I am?" he said. With a wave of his hand he shrunk Aeris. Baris shoved Kana aside and strode over to the frozen scared Aeris. It was the first time Aeris understood what it meant for someone much larger than you to control you. Baris bent down and snatched her up. Baris had a frightening scowl on his face until it lightened up. "I lost my temper. I'm sorry. This body's emotions and instincts can be hard to control at times. I don't want you as my enemy Aeris. You are a Progenitor like me. Kindred beings. A responsibility older than us to see the evolution of beings to our level. We can accomplish this together" he said softly stroking her body with his finger. Aeris angrily shoved his finger off her. Inside she was desperately trying to break the mental connection. "I have seen hybrids as a legitimate evolutionary step towards our plan weather you like it or not. I will protect them and any others you would make slaves" she said with venom. Baris felt his hatred for the human sized progenitor increasing by the second.

 

"And what if I called the elder council? How long would your precious hybrids survive then?" he asked. "Why haven't you? I know why. You're afraid they might agree with me for one and you are also afraid they'd end your fun. You are a coward and it's not because of this body you have now. You're a coward because you rather believe a convenient lie than the truth! Baris the coward! Brought low by a tiny finite creature whose only crime is existing!" Aeris laughed. Baris clenched his fist hard. She felt the air in her lungs squeezed out violently. Her ribs shift in her chest. Her legs squeezed together. Her tits painfully crushed into her. She tried moving her legs but only her tiny feet poking out from underneath his fingers moved. She felt a pop and a blast of intense pain. Aeris screamed. "Fragile things aren't they?" Baris said releasing his grip. He saw massive bruising on her right side of her chest. No doubt from a few broken ribs. Baris eyed her bare body in pain. He had to admit she was beautiful. "At least she had good taste choosing that body" he thought.

 

Baris flipped her over onto her stomach and Aeris cried out. His finger traced her vertebrae in her back enjoying the mechanical simplicity in its design. Baris parted her legs and stuck his giant tongue into her ass. "Let me go!" she cried. "Baris anally raped her for two minutes until he grew bored. "These people you wish to protect are already dead. It's just a question of when and how. Sweet dreams Aeris. I'll see you soon" Baris said letting her body slide into his mouth. Aeris gave a weak scream as she slid backwards in his mouth and down his throat. "I'm sorry. Was distracted there. It seems my reproductive organ is erect again. Shall we finish Kana?" Baris said in the real world now that the link was broken.

 

"NOOOOOO!" Aeris screamed loudly waking up. "JESUS!" Chad yelled sliding off her as she stood up in bed. She looked at Chad and gripped him to her. Aeris cried hysterically. "Aeris?! Aeris what's wrong?!" Chad asked. Aeris couldn't even answer him she was so terrified. He tried reading her mind and recoiled from the stark terror inside. He had never felt such fright. Chad waited patiently for her to calm down. It was just at sunrise when she told him what had happened. Chad gave no response. Aeris could sense a coldness in him. She didn't understand this emotion and had to ask Nara. "Wrath. Pure wrath" Nara muttered not believing such a kind person was capable of feeling something so dark. Aeris felt a tiny and very faint twinge of energy radiate from him. Chad turned to her. "I won't let him hurt you ever again" he said with a mental tone that pierced her to the core. It was unnerving and worse yet she swore there was a faint glow in his eyes. Aeris reached out to touch him. Chad shook his head and held her finger. "We got a few hours before we have to head out. Let me hold you" he said. Aeris sighed relieved feeling the familiar warmth from his heart as he stroked her bare skin. She didn't know what she saw moments ago, but she believed    that this tiny hybrid touching her left breast had the power to fulfill his promises and God forbid who stood in his way for Chad was changing into someone...else.    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

In the next chapter we will see both sides prepare for the final battle. Stay tuned for the chapter that sets up the final part of the series "6 minutes till midnight"