- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

and now part 2

"Individuals. If two people...members of a warring species fighting saw another way..." Aeris said. She reached out for his hand. She was trembling. "I don't want to be a monster! I know what that means now!" Aeris yelled. A girl around 10 walked by carrying a gun. Her 110 ft. frame just mindlessly hunting. "Stop it!" she yelled. The girl froze and dropped her gun. She quickly looked around and saw Aeris. The girl screamed and ran. Aeris sobbed knowing that in that kid's mind, she was a monster. "You don't have to be a monster. Help us" Chad pleaded. Chad hugged her from behind and nuzzled his face in the back of her hair. "You have no idea what you're asking of me. To defy my orders. Rebel against eons of belief service" she said. "I can't begin to say I know how you feel right now but I can tell you this. Any tough decision is the hardest when you decide to make it. I just want you to make one where you can happy with yourself and I can be in your life" he said.

 

Aeris pulled away from him. Chad was worried she chose not to help until she raised her hands into the air. A shimmering wave of energy rushed from her like a ripple across a lake. "I released them" she said. Both began hearing cries and screams. Aeris knew what they were and cringed. "I'm right here" he said. Before he could console her further, a beam of light struck her in the chest and blew right through her torso. "Chad?" Aeris said falling to the ground. She was barely breathing and when she did she coughed dark red blood. Chad traced where the shot came from. To his shock he saw a battered ACE. It was jet black and missing an arm. The armor cracked and broken. With all the damage he recognized it. Ai. "Well. Did I get her?" she asked...

 

3 hours earlier...

 

Baris was strolling down a street in Zurich like a Roman general surveying a newly conquered territory. His control wave had swept through the city like so many others. And like so many others fell victim to the Ingress living there. It was not far from the Union's primary HQ of Geneva. Almost a quarter of that city's military were Ingress. Stationed there due to the heightened state of things from Russia. Nobody had a clue his reach would extend so far. It was a horrific fight. By the end of it half the city was in ruins and civilians who survived fled west.  Union forces retreated to bolster defenses lying in Germany. Switzerland was a sacrificial lamb to Baris and his Ingress drones. Hybrids were at his mercy and Baris knew not of that concept. If he did he wouldn't have cared for it.

 

He surveyed Geneva and found it irksome. What he wanted was a city intact. One where he could indulge himself a little. Zurich proved to be just that. The largest city in the country and ironically the most vulnerable. Population of 422,000 humans, 7,300 hybrids and 812 Ingress. Those 812 Ingress were making short work of the sparse peacekeeping force there. People watched the news coming out of Russia. But to see it with their own eyes was different. Karl Liechtenstein was a patrol officer for the city. When the wave hit all hell broke loose. Families killing one another. People fleeing for shelter. A woman with a baby begging for him to assist her. What could he do. He had no heavy weapons. He was a beat cop. All he could tell her was run for the underground shelter three blocks away.  He realized how daunting that sounded with explosions going off and cars crashing trying to get away. He shoved them into his patrol car and zoomed off.

 

He honked his horn to clear the way. They were lucky. He was able to get them inside before the worst came. The ground shook more and more and the Ingress advanced. He yelled for people to get off the street, go to the shelters or buildings. Just get out of sight! Karl then remembered his own family. He was unmarried but he had his 12-year-old hybrid nephew living with him. His sister's kid. Family circumstances forced the issue. He was human sized but a handful. The boy did brighten his life though. Karl was panicking and began driving back to his apartment. He didn't make it in the car. He was within a block when an Ingress man he recognized flattened a car in front of him and kicked his over. Karl swore he saw stars. He pushed the air bag out of his face and unbuckled himself. He fell to the roof of the overturned car and crawled out. He looked to see what happened. "Scheisse" he whispered seeing a giant he knew.

 

Ral. An Ingress man who worked at the beer hall down the street. He's known him for years. He even met his son once as both his nephew and son go to the same school. Ral looked down at him and looked right at Karl's apartment. "Kill all hybrids" he whispered. "No" Karl said. Ral didn't know a whole many hybrids but he did know one close by. Karl's nephew. Karl began firing his laser pistol at him. The shots didn't do shit. Karl looked at each window as if to remember which one was Karl's. "There" he said. Karl ran into the lobby and raced up to the third floor. He could hear the crashing of glass and wall as he flung the door open. "Uncle Karl! Help!" the boy screamed branched against the wall trying to avoid giant fingers. The giant grunted and the wall cracked as he pushed more of his hand in. The giant yelled as Karl fired over and over at the fingers. They both could see the giant annoyed and pull his hand back. At first they thought he gave up until he cocked his arm back. He was going to level the building to get to the boy. Before he could a hail of plasma fire slammed into the giant.

 

The police force mobilized the chopper units and armored vehicles. One was bringing the pain to Karl's bartender below. He took the boy and was going to sneak them to a shelter but the chaos was too great now. Being a law enforcement officer, people looked to him to help them. He told everyone to stay out of the Windows and keep no lights on. He told them that help would come from Geneva. Two hours later that hope was dashed as those forces literally flew past them overhead. 

 

Karl hugged the boy tight to him as they slept. Exhaustion overtaking them. They slept in the bathroom. The only part of the apartment not exposed to the outside. He heard voices that woke him up...

 

"I can feel one nearby. Ready for another?" Baris asked an older teen Ingress girl walking with him. Baris found her hunting about at a private school. Being connected to her mind he knew everything he wanted to know about her. Karin was her name. 17 years old. The daughter of a rich Ingress businessman. Baris found her very pleasing. Her hair was sea green and her eyes the color of amber. He found qualities in both humans and Ingress pleasing. Humans had more variety in skin color and racial features while Ingress had more variety in hair and eye color. He gave only a slight pity to hybrids for they inherited both. He simply told her to come with him. Baris couldn't wait to indulge his morbid pleasures with her for he knew her character.

 

She was a "proper" girl. Chaste and respectful. Good marks in her studies of business and general education. A daughter wanting to make her dad proud. What Baris saw was a pretty virgin who could be made to do the cruelest things. First thing he had her do was to walk around topless. He playfully kneaded her breasts and loved how firm they were. He licked her cheek and grinned. He chose for her to keep her school skirt on for it did pique his imagination of ehat her giant pussy looked like. He had her keep her loafers on for he didn't wish for her to dirty her feet just yet. All 183 ft. of her was his to command. As he neared an apartment he sensed a hybrid inside. After teasing the girl with his assumption he narrowed the search. He felt the boy behind a wall. Baris put his finger to his lips as if for her to be quiet.

 

Karl's nephew was wide awake now but had his moth covered by him. They didn't hear anything else. They were hoping they moved on until a finger tore through the wall and hooked it out. "Bingo" Baris said. As horrible luck had it, the overturned bathtub blocked the exit. For efficiency sake, Baris grabbed both. Bait saw both of them hugging one another in his hand. "Please. He's only a child" Karl pleaded. "A hybrid child" Baris said coldly. Baris tore Karl from the boy and flung him away. At least it was quick for him. Airborne for 2 seconds before hitting the side of an adjacent building at over 200 mph.

 

The boy screamed at seeing the godawful sight. Baris felt Karin whimper in her mind. It turned him on. "Now be a good girl and open your mouth for me" he said. "Yes...master" she said. Baris loved that. Her calling him master. Baris placed the screaming and wriggling boy in her mouth and closed it for her. The teen giantess was slightly shaking. "Can you taste him" he asked. She nodded. Baris stood behind her and pushed his hand into her panties. His middle finger finding her entrance. He pushed it into her and wriggled it. Karin groaned and almost fell to the street except Baris held her up. "Naughty girl. You're already wet" he said into her ear. "Suck on him. Swish him around. He's at your mercy" he said. Baris felt her nipples were rock hard with his right hand. "See? This is the real you. Not the one screaming in your mind. The one that getting off to this" he said. "Do you want to swallow now?" he asked. He briefly let go his hold on her. “...no... he’s a kid...he's" she stammered. Baris sensed she was lying. With a mental nudge he made her speak the truth. "...yes...oh god" she cried. He took ahold of her once more. "Do it" he said.

 

The girl looked up and let the boy tumble down her throat. Baris felt the small bulge with his hand on her throat slide down. And with that he roughly kissed her. His penis was erect for anyone to see for it seemed not just stupid to be fully clothed it also thrilled him more.  Karin's face was flushed. Her own instincts betrayed her. She felt her body getting warm. Baris could literally taste her pheromones. He sensed a group of hybrids two blocks away. Watching her kill them was more thrilling than he doing it. He led her to where they were. An elevated monorail was frozen on the tracks when the power stations went down. Hundreds trying to flee were hopelessly trapped 50 ft. off the ground in the cars. He heard them screaming as they came into their view. Baris bent down and felt for which car had his prey. 6 of them in the third car. He gripped the cars and pulled. The groan of steel and titanium was mixing with frantic screams. With little effort he ripped the car free. People in the anointing cars watched as the car was lifted away.

 

Baris looked carefully into the tiny windows. All in all, there were over 20 people inside holding onto seats and handrails. His abilities easily singled the 6 out. Surprisingly, all 6 wore uniforms similar to Karin's. No doubt fellow students and peers of hers. They must've used the monorail hoping to evacuate quickly. Amidst the screaming he could hear the few crying for Karin to save them. "Hear that? They want you to save them" Baris said. Baris stood near her and pulled down her skirt and panties. With a sick glee, he began poking out the windows. Satisfied that no tiny shards remained, he began to place the rail car at her entrance. "Show your friends how much you love them" he said. Karin looked at him with soulless eyes and gripped the car. "Agggh!" she groaned as the car parted her lips.

 

The car was fairly large even for her. It was like an 8-inch cold steel dildo being inserted into her if she was human sized. It was maybe 7 ft. into her before she stopped. She was sweating and obviously not enjoying it. "Push. Push through your vaginal membrane. I'll help with the pain" he said. It was simple to just dull the pain receptors. Feeling better she pushed again. The screams intensified as people fell toward the bottom of the car and her own juices began to flood it. "It's okay" Baris said helping her sit. Baris got on his knees and elbows before her. As she worked it in, people desperately tried to open the back door. However, Baris had been counting on it. The door popped open and one hybrid boy jumped. Baris caught him in midair. He brought him to Karin's mouth and shoved him in. She wasted no time swallowing him.

 

Things were getting direr by the second for the trapped people. Her juices coated everything in a sticky fluid. It was probably the only thing keeping everyone from just spilling out like some glue. The temperature inside was a sweltering 105 degrees and pitch black above. Karin was moaning louder. The car began to crack and buckle as it began to give under her crushing walls. A middle aged woman fell out after her high heels stuck to the floor slipped from her feet. She glanced up at him and let out a shriek as he plucked her up and devoured her. It was the first time he ate anyone. He was surprised he hadn't done it already. It was the most efficient way to kill someone that size. Get rid of someone and providing sustenance at the same time. Calories from their fat. Protein from their muscles and minerals from their bones. Baris reached in with his fingers for more. Those inside quickly scrambled to the top. Better to take their chances with the pussy. An out of shape man tried pulling himself up. "Help me please!" he asked a teenage boy. The boy kicked him in the face as the man held onto his leg. He wasn't about to let him drag him to his doom. Baris latched onto him and ate him. "Hmmm...the females taste better" Baris remarked.

 

Karin let out a eep as she bottomed out. For a young virgin she did very well getting most of it in. 2/3 of it in fact. With it in now she began to pull and push it out. They thought it couldn't get worse with the pussy juice and virginal blood pouring in. How wrong they were. They held on as hard as they could. People puking from motion sickness everywhere. A few couldn't hold out though as they lost their grip. They didn't fall out though. They just pinballed around breaking limbs and necks. "Unbelievable" Baris said sensing the 5 remaining hybrids still alive. Baris sucked on her giant nipples to fan her flames. When he bit one she went into an orgasmic convulsion. The car was so tightly wedged in her there was no give as her walls contracted. The first squeeze crushed the outer edges of the car. Anyone along it was flattened into the folds. The survivors clamored into the center.

 

Each contraction caused it to implode further until the last few were squeezed into the center tightly. With a lustful groan, she convulsed and crushed the car completely. Baris smiled for he sensed they were dead now. He slowly pulled it out of her. Karin whimpered. He inspected the wreck. Utterly imploded. The once shiny tube of metal was a twisted hulk. Baris watched as a river of blood dripped out the surviving back. All that was left inside it was a pulverized mush of meat and bone. Baris chuckled and tossed it over his shoulder. "Felt good to do that didn't you" he asked. Karin nodded. She spoke the truth. "Better still fellow peers of yours isn't it?" he asked. Karin didn't answer. Baris knew what was in her mind. She hated killing people like that but there was a part of her that wasn't entirely guilty. Baris helped her to her feet. "Leave them" he said as she went to put her panties and skirt back on.

 

The two roamed the city looking for more entertainment. His forces were methodically sweeping the city. He could feel the hybrid count dropping steadily. As they walked, he sensed a group under his bare feet. "Little vermin hiding underground" he said. He could feel a cubical structure below. "Emergency shelter (human/human sized hybrid)" said a sign with an arrow pointing down a stairway.

 

Since the mid-21st century, cities around the world had nuclear war shelters for citizens. Not many but they existed. The oil crisis brought about the possibility of nuclear war for resources. Thankfully that never happened but the shelters remained. They helped save people during the April Shower incident and now are being used again.

 

Baris' finger glowed as a beam shot from it. He cut into the street and into the armored shelter. When done he lifted the cutaway and tossed it. Inside were 212 humans and 37 hybrids. They collective screamed and ran from the hole. "Karin! Quickly!" Baris said taking a few steps to the stairway exit. "Raise your foot" he said. Baris was chuckling like he lost his mind at the devious thought in his head. He tugged off her giant loafer and sock. He repeated the with her other foot. With her socks in his hand, he jammed the sweaty giant socks into the stairways. It didn't take long for him to see a reaction. He could see movement as the stronger ones tried pushing through the smelly barrier. Karin watched the whole ordeal. Her bare toes wriggled at the sight. The real Karin, the one tucked away by his mental powers watched in fascination. She wanted them to break free but at the same time was astounded that her socks were actually providing a suitable obstacle.

 

They could hear coughing and gagging from those pushing against it. Then after a few minutes it stopped. Satisfied that they wouldn't escape, they walked back to the hole. Baris got close to the hole. "Come on out" he said. They were jammed up near the stairwell and didn't dare come to the hole. "I'll make you a deal. Surrender the hybrids and you'll live. It's that simple" he said. No answer. "Or I could kill you all" he said putting his glowing finger in the hole. "No please!" one screamed. Baris took his finger out the hole. One very brave man came forward. "You'll spare us if we give them up?" he asked. Baris saw he was human and not a target. "Yes. I have little interest in humans. Hybrids are another story. Give them up and you humans get to live" he said. "You can't!" someone shouted.

 

Now it was common knowledge that the oldest hybrids in the world were no older than 24 years old. Some even inherited their Ingress parent's hair and eye color. If you saw someone within that age bracket and they also had strange color of hair and eyes, it was a good bet that they were a hybrid. Not a sure thing though. Some humans actually dyed their hair and wore color contacts. A fad from the early 21st century revived for a different purpose. Anyone in that shelter under the age of 24 was a possible sacrifice.

 

The man disappeared for a moment and came back wrestling with a young man about 21 or so. Baris easily separated the two. "Yeah. He's one" he said picking him up. Baris threw the man at Karin's feet. The man groaned with the contusions of having been rolled on the street at 30 mph. "Crush him with those pretty feet" he told her. The man screamed as she lifted her moist sole over him. With a ground shaking boom, she smashed it down. The scream became a wet crunch. She stared at her toes. Unpainted until now. She crushed him so forcefully that his blood shot into the air between her toes and landed on her big toenail. She just kinda stared at it. "36 more to go until you're free" Baris said. Mob rule began to form in the shelter. Nobody wanted to end up a stain under the teen giantess' feet. If the teen next to you can spare that fate for you then it sucked to be them. Baris heard shouting, wrestling, crying, and screaming as the younger ones were separated. A woman was punched in the face as she tried to hold her son.

 

A small crowd had formed now at the large hole. The older, stronger individuals making sure nobody escaped. Baris gave a slight chuckle as there were more than 36 people there. Better part of 60 in fact. Each and every one pleased that they were human. Can you blame them? 9 of them though really couldn't hide their heritage. Not with that exotic colors of hair they had. Baris picked up four of them right there and looked at their genomes. A hit on all four. Figuring this might take a minute he had Karin sit across from him. Their legs encircling the hole. He held them in both hands as he decided their fate. To hear them beg for their lives thrilled him. "So puny and mortal" he commented. One crazed boy jumped from his hand as he handed him to Karin. He hit her tummy and slid right down to the street.

 

The boy was dazed. No matter how soft her skin was it was still a 45 ft. drop. Karin watched the young teen try to stand only to fall again. Baris was surprised to see her casually shove him into her pussy without being told to. Karin rolled her head lazily as the tiny hybrid fought to stay alive as he sunk deeper and deeper into her snatch. "Hmmm" Baris said looking into her mind. He could sense her disgust of him but also the fact she shoved the boy in of her own free will. Baris didn't care for that much. No, not the disgust of him. The part of her warming up to abusing and killing tiny people. It was far more thrilling for an unwilling participant to do it. Baris made a fist and crushed the three inside it into mush. He had others who could make him feel better and he saw one that Karin would surely not want to hurt. As he plucked up a boy he heard a woman scream. "Shut it bitch! Better him than us!" an older man yelled grabbing her hair.

 

Baris couldn't believe how cruel humans could be given the right incentive. "My handiwork" he said to himself. Yes, Baris was the one that implanted the aggressive streak in humans. And aggression and cruelty went hand in hand. The boy was young. At best 11 or so. Hard for him to tell without scanning his mind and the fact he was so tiny. No bigger than his pinky. Baris handed the boy over to Karin. Karin looked at the boy in her hands. He didn't scream or cry. Just quietly whimpered. Karin's breathing increased. He could sense anxiety in her. Her true self couldn't be hidden from him. She didn't want to hurt the boy at all. She found him adorable. Fragile and precious. Someone to be protected. Her instincts spoke to her. "You want to hold him close to you don't you?" he said. Karin nodded. Karin cuddled the boy against her bare breast. She even smiled. The boy was confused and frightened. The giant pretty girl felt warm and soft. He wanted to just embrace this but he saw what happened to the others. He hoped she would spare him.

 

Baris let her enjoy the feeling for two minutes. Even encouraging her to pet him. She relaxed but twitched now and then from the teen still stuck in her cooch. He sensed contentment from her. Baris gave off a wicked evil grin as he spoke again. "Eat him".

Karin looked up in shock. Baris increased his control over her again. "Eat him" he said again. "NO! Don't make me!" Karin screamed in her mind. "Yes, master" came out her mouth. "No lady please!" the boy yelled as she brought him to her open mouth. His screaming was muffled as she closed her lips. Baris was surprised at how strong she was fighting him. Strong enough that her nose began to bleed. Her struggles were in vain though as she found herself pushing him toward her teeth. "Chew him" he said. The screaming abruptly stopped as she bit down. Her body shook as she chewed and chewed. She shed tears. Baris watched intently as a trickle of blood seeped out her mouth. She swallowed and looked down with dead eyes.

 

Baris licked her lips and cheek free of blood. "Much better" he said. Karin was catatonic in her own mind. She had given up. This monster had taken her soul. So when Baris began feeding people to her she didn't fight or complain. She just sat there and swallowed. Baris indulged himself with the pretty ones. The younger ones were easiest to eat. They just tumbled down with little effort. As he slurped in a teen girl he fancied and swallowed he sat back and paused. He was stuffed. He had eaten 10 by himself and mostly whole. They were moving about inside his gut. Trying not to dissolve in his stomach acids. Using the earlier ones as refuge from it. Of course it did no good as there was little oxygen inside and even that was laced with traces of acid. Those still living suffocated as their lungs literally burned for oxygen.

 

*Burp*" eating really is a nice pleasure. Especially them" Baris said.  Karin gave no response to that. She just sat there with a fully belly. Baris looked over those left. He had weeded out most of the false positives and was left with 12 of them. He had gotten bored with them. They had eaten them. Crushed a few. Baris enjoyed that. The feeling of a lesser being dying under your feet. How they would pop when pressure was applied slowly or just squash out when dome swiftly. When Karin did it though he found no thrill, no joy. For she showed no emotion inside or out. Even when he licked her soles and sucked her toes clean she gave no reaction. "Damn" he said realizing he had broken his sexy mind slave. Baris decided on a replacement. Where though? He saw no Ingress nearby and he didn't want to leave a job unfinished. "Where to find another one as big?" he wondered. Then a terrible thought crossed his mind. One so vile it gave him goosebumps.

 

He looked at the ones below awaiting with fright as whose turn it was to die. He focused on one. A teen of similar age to Karin. He plucked hero up and she immediately fought his fingers. "You don't want to die do you?" he asked. She was to panicked to answer. "Answer me!" he yelled. "No!" she screamed. "I'll cut you a deal as well then. I won't kill you here if you do what I say. A deal?" he asked. "Anything! Just don't kill me!" she screamed up at the giant. Baris placed her in front of him and stood up. The girl looked at the towering monster stood to his full height. "This might feel funny" he said. Like Aeris, Baris focused on her dormant Ingress genes and switched them on. Unlike her though he had finer control over the process. The girl felt her body go numb and she collapsed. Baris had dulled her nerves so she wouldn't pass out from the pain. The girl saw that the world began to get smaller. Faster and faster than thought possible, the overweight hybrid grew. Baris was using her abundant fat as fuel to aid her growth.

 

Baris grinned at his handiwork again. The once small hybrid was now 170 ft. tall. Baris released the dullness of her nerves so she could feel and move once more. "I chose well" he remarked looking at her. She really was close to Karin's age. Maybe around a few months older. 17 or so. Baris bent down to see her face better. The girl wanted to run away but the shock of seeing him like normal was too much. She was a hybrid alright. He couldn't see it when she was small but her hair had traces of silver in it. Like she took individual strands and dyed them randomly. It blended well with the chestnut of the rest of it. Her eyes were fearful yet soft. The color of sandalwood. Her skin looked so soft and delicious. The complexion of peanuts. Baris almost regretted doing this as he thought savoring this beautiful creature in his mouth before swallowing her whole would be more pleasing.

 

"Very nice" he said touching her cheeks. The girl looked away and when Baris touched her bare breast she cringed. The girl was nude of course as she outgrew her clothes and Baris was more than pleased with that. He found it amusing to see she shaved her pubic hair.  "What. What did you do to me?" she gasped out. "The better question is what do I plan to have you do" he said. He motioned for her to come to the hole. Nobody below could grasp how the girl they had condemned to death was now towering over them. Filling their vision with her gigantic face. "What's your name?" he whispered into her ear. "Marin" she replied. "What a coincidence. Your name rhymes with hers" Baris said pointing to the emotionless Karin. Baris sighed looking at her. He had planned to fuck her good and proper but that seemed pointless now. "Karin, you may go" Baris said dismissively. Karin stood up and walked away naked. 10 minutes ago, Karin would've been ecstatic. Of course that was 10 minutes and 14 hybrids ago. Karin stumbled a moment as a dead hybrid slid out her pussy. Baris watched her round the corner and disappear out of his view and concern.

 

"Now back to you. Remember you said you'd do anything right?" he asked looking into her eyes. Marin shuddered at his gaze. It was creepy how a glow danced around in his eyes. Marin nodded. "Which one singled you out. Which one...what's the term...threw you under the bus?" Baris asked. Marin eyed the man. "Pick him up" Baris said. The man felt his heart drop as she curled her fingers around him and pick him up. "Please. Please don't hurt me. It wasn't personal" he said. Marin took a moment to drink this experience in. She was holding a person. A live human being like a toy or doll. "This is what it felt like" she thought. Marin remembered how her mother would carry her around all the time. Her father divorced her mother years ago so it was just her and her Ingress mother for most of her recent life. Today and yesterday though she was alone. Her mother was in Geneva on business and wouldn't return until the weekend. Ironically, this probably spared Marin from death yesterday.

 

Marin felt natural instincts of power and control...and it scared her. This man feared her. She didn't like to be feared. Baris whispered into her ear. "It's true. I can’t read their minds but I can sense emotions and their pheromones" Baris said. Marin couldn't believe what he said. He told her that the man was scared but sexually aroused at the same time. Marin bit her lip and carefully looked at his crotch. It was almost beyond her scope to see but he did have an erection. It disgusted her. "Don't like that do you? The man who condemned you to death is getting hard from looking at you in your new size" he said. Marin realized that they could all see how exposed she was. She crouched a little as to hide her crotch and breasts from view. "Go ahead. Nobody will blame you" he said sensing her anger. Marin raised her right hand as the man was held in her left. "No... NOOOO!" he screamed as she brought her right hand down hard.

 

The resounding clap was so loud it echoed for blocks. The blood squirted everywhere. Some even falling into the hole below to the horror of the people inside. Marin raised her right off the man. She gawked at how firmly smashed he was. The only way she could identify he was human once was two sneakers that survived due to their springy material. She tilted her left hand and the crushed remains slid off and landed with a wet plop on the street. "Eww" she said shaking the blood off her hands. "Now that you had some practice, time for you to help me out. This is where you do anything" Baris said with a grin. He reached out and picked up a screaming young man and placed her in her stained hands. "Eat him" he said. "NO! I... I can't do something like that" Marin said balking at the command. "Why not. It's fun and there is a pleasant taste" he said. "I can't just eat somebody. It's wrong!" she yelled. "So is smashing that guy" he said.

 

"That...that was different. He was a pervert and threw me forward to die!" she said. The young man saw tears in the young giantess' eyes. "Please...please" he said pleading to her. This really didn't help Marin. "I can't" she muttered. Baris leaned close to her ear. "You'll do it or I'll make you their size again. If that happens...well you can guess" he said coldly. Marin didn't want to be shrunk down to their size again. She felt a crumb of safety this size and knew she was utterly helpless being as small as a human. Marin nodded. "It's easy. Just open your mouth" he said. Marin did and Baris took the man from her hands and placed him on her tongue. She tried ignoring his screaming and begging. Baris placed his hand on her chin and closed her mouth. "He...he wasn't kidding. I can really taste him" she thought. Marin was ashamed at how her saliva filled her mouth instinctively.

 

She began playing with the man. Sucking on him like sweet candy. Not because she wanted to or enjoyed it. She smiled at Baris. At first Baris thought he broke her already. Then he saw that she was crying. No, she was trying to please him. Make him happy to save her own skin. "No more stalling. Swallow" he said. Marin gulped him down. She coughed hard as the man fell at an awkward angle down her throat. Her powerful throat did its job propelling him to her awaiting stomach. "Oh god. I'm gonna be sick" she muttered feeling him pounding on her stomach walls. "Give it a moment. He'll stop" he said. Baris got right behind her. His cock just behind her large ass. His hands were on her shoulders as he smelled her hair. It smelled of strawberries. Marin could feel his closeness but was focused on other things such as the young man dying inside her.

 

His death had a twinge of mercy to it. Marin skipped breakfast as she was late for school and all the chaos occurred just before lunchtime. She hadn't eaten in nearly 36 hours. Her stomach acids were particularly potent. Within seconds of landing inside, the acids and enzymes began to work on him. His sneakers dissolved faster than once would suspect. As he stumbled to find the walls in a vain attempt to escape, he could feel a burning sensation on his feet. There was no light inside but he knew what that meant. He scrambled faster and bumped into her walls. "Let me out!" he screamed. It echoed and mixed with Marin's heartbeat. He beat his fists against the walls until a sharp burning struck both. He screamed as it ate away at his flesh. The pain went to his feet and he fell forward right into the rising tide of acids. It burned his face and shirt. It ate away at his chest and finally he passed out. Seconds later his heart stopped just before it too was eaten away.

 

"It stopped" she muttered. She stymied a burp but tasted an aftertaste in her mouth like she ate a hotdog. "Please don't make me do that again" she said. "But you were hungry. See?" he said hearing her stomach growl as it churned the victim into nutrients needed to keep her alive. She looked at him in disbelief. She saw an insidious glow in his eyes. "The devil" she muttered. She was so sure she was staring at Lucifer himself she pissed herself. People below scurried away from the hole as the yellow liquid trickled in. Marin was a devout Catholic. Her mother wanted no part of religion for she was raised to believe the Empress was a goddess and everyone saw how that woman nearly destroyed them all. Marin was in the faith due to her father. He was a man from Puerto Rico and joined the Union Navy due to his love of the sea. When Marin was born, he wanted to name her Marina because of that. Her mother wanted her to be named Lunin after her mother. They compromised in Marin.

 

Marin spent breaks from school with her father's family when she could. Devout Catholic and mindful not to sin...but that was then. "Devil...hmmm" he said trying to understand the word. With thousands of minds under his control it took only a second to get the definition of it. "Ha! No not the devil but I do enjoy what you call sins. Unadulterated sex for instance. Killing for fun. Sure it's my job but you can have fun working right? Nudity...ah now that is pleasing especially if it's a female" he said stroking her massive amount of hair. Marin was shaking. Baris picked up another person, a woman and jammed her into his mouth. He didn't swallow though.

 

He gripped her face hard and kissed her. Marin tried pushing him off as his tongue and the woman invaded her mouth. He broke the kiss and she immediately tried to spit the woman out. "Don't even think about it" he said. Scared shitless she swallowed. Baris laughed a little as he gathered more. Baris held the back of her head as he forced people into her mouth. Her feet kicked around as she struggled. She had no choice. She had to swallow them just to breathe. Around the 8th person she held her hands up. "No more. Stuffed" she said. Baris placed his hand on her tummy and felt she was telling the truth. He could faintly see tiny intentions in her skin as those still alive collectively struggled inside. Baris looked at the four left.

 

"Let's finish this elsewhere" he said grabbing up the four.  Baris wanted to very much fuck this girl. The body he had demanded it. Yesterday was his first foray into sex. He knew the mechanics of it. Hell, eons ago he watched from afar human and Ingress ancestors going at it. He found it most efficient. The shuffling of genes. Each generation progressing in evolution. However, having a flesh and blood body and sliding his penis into a female, the logic of it went right out the window. The smell and taste of her. The gripping of her vagina and the urge to spurt his semen into his catch. Baris raped the Ingress woman 4 times before collapsing. In the morning he nonchalantly dismissed her as a child tosses away a toy. Marin was more desirable than the woman from yesterday. She was younger, slenderer and fitter. Her hands looked delicate with her long fingers. Even her bare feet were appealing to him with long toes with toenails that were pristine like pink coral.

 

There was a fancy hotel just 6 blocks away. Baris wanted a room with a shower for he wanted her to clean up. She smelled of sweat and piss. He stepped in and sensed 22 hybrids inside. Big or small he knew they wouldn’t last the night. Not with the Ingress housekeeper with a salvaged pistol opening every room. Sure enough, as Baris and Marin stepped into the stairway (elevators were out due to the power failure), he heard a man scream before the sound of that pistol being fired. The Ingress woman simply closed the door to that room and continued. It was a long climb up the stairs. Marin was scared. This evil thing kept looking at her with what she knew to be lust. She wasn't stupid. There was one reason to bring her with him to this place. An Ingress bellhop passed him in the hallway and bumped into him. Marin immediately wanted to beg for this giant young man to save her, that is until she saw his mouth.

 

There was a leg sticking out of his mouth. Blood stained his lips. The bellhop slurped the leg in and chewed. "Excuse me master" he said apologizing. "No problem. Keep at it" Baris said amused. Marin was sure she was in hell. She wondered if she had died earlier and forgot being condemned to hell. She did have impure thoughts about a fellow student last week. She honestly didn't know. There was no lake of fire. No Sulphur or brimstone. Just a giant that was planning to fuck her if she liked it or not.  

 

They entered the room. Marin was surprised at how nice it was. The carpet felt good under her sore feet. She could see the city for miles and it wasn't pretty. Fires still dotted it. Baris passed her, dropped the people he was carrying, and turned on the shower. He tested the water with his hand. "Come here" he said. She was shaking. "I said come here" Baris said with eyes flaring up. Marin tip toed to him in the bathroom. He had her get in. She had to admit. The water felt heavenly. She was convinced this wasn't hell. No just a nightmare of real proportions. A 260 ft. high cascade of water cleaned off the filth of the last two days of hiding in a bunker. Baris was very much contented watching her. The tiny bit of energy he spent to make the water run and to heat it up was worth watching it run over her tits and firm giant ass.

 

Her fleeting moment of happiness was shattered as he stepped in with her. She watched him gather some shampoo and rub and lather it into her wet hair. After that, he took the hotel loofa and lathered it up. Marin cringed as she felt him rub it up and down her back. "Oh god..." she said as he went to work on her ass. She twitched as his hand cleaned the crack of her large ass. When that was over he gripped her from behind and pulled her to him. She felt his hard cock against her ass and when he began cleaning her pussy, she just broke down. Her tears were indistinguishable from the shower water as he cleaned her private parts. She fought the arousal building inside her.  She stood on tip toes as his big digit found its way inside her. Baris chuckled softly as he finger fucked her. He knew she didn't want it and that was what mattered to him. A lesser being for him at his mercy.

 

"Sit down" he said abruptly stopping. Marin was glad he stopped. She really didn't want to cum. She sat on the small bench in the shower for him. Baris bent to his knees and soaped up his hands. Marin bit her lip as he raised her foot and began cleaning it. His fingers between her toes. His palms washing away the dirt of the street. He went to the other foot. "It's strange. It's just an appendage like your hand but I feel an attraction to your feet. Your toes for instance. I have a desire to suck on them" he said quizzically. Marin was disturbed at how he coolly explained his desire to defile her. After she was rinsed, Baris turned off the water. She was relieved to see he let her dry herself but it creeped her out as to him sniffing the wet towel. Marin felt her heart pound as he led her back to the bed. The four hybrids were still on it trapped. Three young men and a young woman. The men were astounded at how beautiful the giantess Marin was. It was more profound as how upset she looked.

 

They actually felt sorry for her. "Lay down for me" he said. Marin obliged. The sooner he did what he wanted to do the faster he would free her. "You'll spare me right?" she asked laying back. "I made a promise didn't I?" he asked. Baris spread her legs. Marin turned away and prepared herself. "You two. Rub those pretty feet of hers. You. Warm her up for me and as for you..." he said snatching up the woman, work on those".

 

Baris dropped the woman on Marin's left breast. Marin twitched and wriggled as she felt small hands on her soles. It tickled her but she didn't want to laugh. "Eek!" she said feeling someone at her private place. She looked down to see a man playing with her giant clit. "How does it feel to be worshipped?" Baris asked. "It's terrible! Using people like toys! To do this to another being is ungodly!" Marin cried. "I didn't ask if it was moral. I asked how it felt" he said. "I hate it" she said. Baris gripped her chin. "Liar. Your pulse has risen. Body temp also. You're producing pheromones to entice a mate to fuck you" he said licking her cheek. Marin whimpered. Baris straddled himself over her. The unlucky man engrossed in masturbating the cute giantess didn't notice the massive dick looming above him. Baris jammed the head in quick trapping the small hybrid but after that took it slow. He was going to savor this. Maris was crying slightly. She could feel his dick pressing inside her, the man inside struggling. Her wish was to lose her virginity on her wedding night like a proper Catholic girl. Turns out she's losing to save her life. He felt him hitting her hymen. He looked rad into the big eyes of hers. "No, no please. I'm begging you! Don't....AHHHGH!" she shrieked as he plowed through her maidenhead making the giantess into a woman. The two at her feet were smashed into the covers as her feet flexed down in pain.     

 

"Nice and tight" he hissed as he began to fuck her. The room was loud waits the sound of the bed creaking, Marin sobbing, and Baris' balls slapping her ass. the woman on her breast was thrown violently off her. Baris snatched her up and placed her directly between her tits. He smashed them together just enough not to crush the woman.  The woman struggled to breathe under the mountains of mammary flesh. Baris laughed at the tiny woman's legs kicking franticly. Baris pressed them harder and Marin yelled in pain. Baris intensified the pressure anyway until he heard a faint crack of bones. He bent down and sucked her nipple and licked her skin. He sucked the body of the woman into his mouth and swallowed. Baris gave the evilest grin she ever seen and Marin screamed in terror. "I'd rather die!" she thought trying to push him off her. Baris used his weight to keep her down. She tricked kicking him with her left leg freeing the half dead man underneath her foot. Baris simply grabbed it and began to molest the giant appendage.

 

"Stop it!" she cried as he licked her sole and sucked her toes. Then what she had been fearing since he entered her happened. "Ejaculation!" he yelled. "Not inside! I'll do whatever you want just don't cum in me!" she begged with all her soul. Why bother fucking if you don't cum inside?! Now take it!" he screamed. The young giantess sobbed as she felt his warm semen flooding her. The man, if he wasn't dead already died when Marin began to orgasm herself. She felt her body betray her. Her deadly cunt crushed the man mercilessly as she spasmed. "Fuck" Baris said as she milked him for every drop. Baris pulled out of the whimpering girl. "Well some survived" he said fishing out the corpse of the man inside her and dangling it while he looked at the two men barely alive from being smothered under her giant feet. Marin closed her eyes and sobbed.

 

Baris tossed the dead man into the wastebasket next to the bed like used tissue paper. As he did though Marin sprang from the bed. She only got halfway off the bed (crushing one man under her knee) before Baris pushed her down. "Did I say I was done with you?" he asked. Marin screamed for God to help her. For a fleeting moment Baris felt sorry for her. He didn't know why. She was a flawed thing. An abomination. Something to be snuffed out like the thousands of others. Baris dismissed the thought and rammed his cock into her from behind. As if to prove something to himself, he was more brutal this time. The poor giantess shrieked and clawed and fought with all her might to get free. She truly regretted taking his offer. Sure, she would've experienced a painful death being digested by him or Karin but at least it would've been over and her conscience would've been clear.

 

Eventually she just stopped fighting and let the giant rape her. For she truly believed this was punishment for selling the others out to save herself. She didn't even fight as Baris shoved the last hybrid he took with him into her mouth from behind. She just stared at the door and swallowed. Finally, he finished. Marin didn't cry. Baris held her close to him on the bed and spoke to her. "I'm not the devil you know. Honest. I'm what you call an alien. I just look Ingres because I copied one. Marin looked at him. As if to prove himself to her, Baris used his telekinesis to get a small bottle of vodka out of the minibar. Small for them though as it was every bit of 6ft. tall. Marin looked in astonishment. "Seriously? This amazes you? Not the part where I grew you to Ingress size?" Baris said dismissively. "You creatures are strange and illogical. You believe in deities you never see and when a supreme being is in front of you and displays power you doubt them" Baris said taking another swig.

 

"You are not a supreme being!" Marin shouted. She wouldn’t let him call himself God or any God for that matter. "I'm linked to thousands of minds and I know a thing or two about this Bible of yours. Some things are similar. Walking among his creations. Destroying cities and populations. I don't believe in wiping out the planet with water though" he said. "How dare you call yourself God!" she yelled. Baris put down his bottle and rubbed her left breast. "Me and my subordinate made it so humans and Ingress became what they are now. So in retrospect their children are my creations as well.  Your delicate hands can grasp tools to aid in your survival. Your perfect feet can carry you wherever you need to. Your immune system and regeneration abilities stolen from the Ingress. Hybrids are a threat and so I am tasked to purge them as did your God to sinners with his flood" he said gazing at her.

 

"If it's any consolation I don't hold anything personal towards hybrids. Any more than you would hold a mouse or rat accountable for being born" Baris said sitting up. "Nothing personal? I saw the evil look in your eyes as you murdered those poor people!" Marin yelled. "Well you got me there. I do find considerable pleasure using them. This body has me feeling all kinds of emotions. Why did we ever give emotion up?" Baris said. "Will you let me go or are you going to keep raping me?" Marin hissed. Baris snapped his fingers and Marin's body went numb. The young giantess couldn't feel anything. Her fingers or toes, arms or legs. Nothing. "To answer your question I'm going to kill you now" Baris said with a smile. "You promised to let me live! YOU PROMISED!" Marin screamed. Baris' hand glowed and Marin saw the world get bigger. "...no. No! No! she screamed realizing Baris was shrinking her back to her normal size. "Oh yes" Baris grinned.

 

"Liar! You promised me! You made me kill them no you promised me!" she said to the looming giant over her. "Liar? I never lied to you. What I said to you and I quote..."I won't kill you here". I never said I wouldn’t kill you somewhere else" Baris said. The shock and horror on her tiny face made waiting rewarding. Baris had planned all along to eat her. Just doing it would've been boring to him. Drawing it out, making her do things against her will and then mindfucking her was what got him off. Gave him the best of thrills. Marin still couldn't move. She tried her best to crawl away but her legs just wouldn't listen. Baris laid down on the bed. His mouth just scant feet from her. "Please don't eat me. Why? Why kill us so cruelly?" she said hopelessly. "Slow learner aren’t you? My people seek perfection in life forms. And as beautiful and delicious as you look you aren't perfect. Either you're perfect or you're not us" he said.

 

Baris opened his mouth and began taking licks of her tiny feet. Marin began sobbing as she felt her feet being sucked on. Baris planned to take his time with her. Savor her fear and flavor but fate had other plans. Baris bolted up from her letting her legs drop to the bedsheet. "Aeris? AERIS?!" Baris yelled loudly. "Impossible. We can’t be so easily hurt. Can't be so easily killed" he said. Baris was always linked to her even if the link was slightly muted. He felt the feedback of shock and incredible pain from her. The link was getting weaker. Baris looked down at Marin who was shocked and confused as to why he stopped. Baris went to reach for her as to finish what he started and stopped again. "Dammit. The mission comes first" he said standing up. Baris concentrated on her location and teleported away. Seconds later, Marin found she could move again. She wasted no time in finding a way off the giant bed. She gambled on hiding in the air ducts as the safer bet. Fortunately, the vents were designed for human sized maintenance workers to move around in. Closing the grate behind her she sat down on the cold metal surface and cried. "Thank you God. The lord is my shepherd..."

 

Now...

 

"Don't just stand there Ai! Fucking help me!" Chad screamed. "Are you crazy?! She's the enemy! And why does she look like Nara?" Ai asked. "Long story and she was going to help us! If we don't save her every hybrid on Earth is fucked!" Chad yelled. Ai didn't move. "I'm giving you a direct order!" Chad yelled. She still didn't move. "Please..." Chad asked crying. Ai weighed the decision in the time it would take an eye to blink. "Alright" she said. The broken ACE stumbled over to them. "Chad...he's...he's coming" Aeris coughed. Before he could ask who, a flash of light blinded them. "Baris" Aeris said coughing blood. Chad couldn't believe it. Here was the other one she spoke of...and he was naked. He didn't look all that powerful but looks can be deceiving. Baris looked dead at Aeris. " Makes sense now" he said seeing her in flesh and blood instead of energy. Ai raised her plasma gauntlet at him.

 

"Don't bother metal nuisance" Baris said increasing the gravity 100 times around her wrist. The cannon misfired and imploded instantly. Ai yelled as the damage shorted out the ACE's system. Chad ran over to where a pistol was laying on the ground. The same pistol the young giantess child from earlier was holding. "Easy motherfucker" Chad hissed. Baris grinned and tried looking at the surface thoughts of his mind just to see if he had the balls to do it. Baris was shocked he couldn't. Baris tried harder and Chad grimaced in pain. Chad fired. Baris easily deflected the shots. "Aeris! Explain!" Baris said shoving Chad aside telekinetically. He roughly grabbed her arm. Aeris cried in pain. "Leave her alone! I said...LEAVE HER ALONE"

 

Baris and Aeris looked at him in amazement. Baris let go. "No..not possible" he muttered. "Chad? How? That...was...telepathy" Aeris said. She was getting weaker. Baris eyed Chad who raised his gun at him again. Baris tore it way from his hand. "You turned on his Ingress genes" he said. The irony wasn't lost on him. "Abominations. The whole lot of them" he hissed as he pointed his palm at Chad. Chad screamed in pain. He looked at the street which seemed to be rushing toward him. "No" he muttered looking up. Everything was getting larger. Chad was barely conscious, naked and weak. "It's an honor to kill such freaks" Baris said raising his bare foot over Chad. A fierce beam of energy blasted right through his shoulder literally cutting his right arm off. Baris howled in pain. He immediately looked for that ACE for earlier and saw it still staggered. He then realized the beam had to have come from the front of him. Only one person could've done that.

 

Aeris was holding her palm out at him. Still glowing but fading fast. "Don't..touch..." Aeris said blacking out. Baris was stunned. Never in the recorded billions of years of history has a Progenitor attacked another. Never. Baris was badly hurt. He hadn't bothered to raise a defense against her. Chad watched as the giant picked up his arm and teleport away in astonishment. Ai limped over to them. Chad barely remembered her placing him in the cockpit and tossing Aeris over her shoulder.

 

"Opening secure line to Victoria Base" Aeris said. A minute later she got a response. "Lt. Cyrus?! Report! Your transponder went down! Our counterattack was routed! Triangulation of your signal places you in the city!" Raam shouted. "Lt. Cyrus is unconscious sir. The female Progenitor is as well" Ai said. Raam was stunned. "The city is free of her control but it seems the situation has changed.  Requesting additional instructions" Ai said. "We can confirm the control signal is offline. Are you mission capable?" he asked. "Negative. Damage exceeds 63%. Flight, cloaking, and shields are down" he said. Raam has retasked a satellite for her location, switched to infrared, and zoomed to max. Sure enough he saw Aeris dropped over her shoulder. "ahead to that structure east of your location. The tall one there. We will meet up with you at 2200" he said. "Roger that sir. Also, bring a med team specializing in Ingress medicine. If what Lt. Cyrus told me earlier is true, then we are going to need them" Ai said.

 

"What do you make of that?" Raam asked. "We saw her down but not out. If this is a trap it's a poor one" Hart said. "Agreed. We can't pass up the chance to study one if she's injured. Call Dr. Zoris and have her meet us on the Tarmac. We might've just found some breathing room in this war" Raam said staring at Ai walking to the apartment building.    

Chapter End Notes:

Maybe there is hope for the world after all. At least that's what Chad believes. However, not eveyone is happy to see her. Especially when it appears there is a traitor in their mist acting on their own free will! Who is it? Find out all this and more in the next chapter "Change in the Wind".