- Text Size +

The thunder from the intense lighting around them almost drowned out what Aeris said. "What did you call me?" Chad asked. "Called you by your name. What else should I call you?" she asked. "How do you know my name? Why do you look like Nara?!" he yelled. Aeris grinned slightly. Chad shook his head to get the rain out of his eyes. No matter how many times he looked. No matter how hard her looked she had her face and body. The only difference was an eerie glow in her pupils. "I admit this feels far stronger than I anticipated. These feelings and memories in my mind. Hmmm..." Aeris said shaking her head. Chad could see she was trying to sort out the new sensations she felt. However, his watching gaze soon turned to her opening her mouth. Chad had barely time to scream before being thrown inside.

 

He felt her humming as if she enjoyed this. This reminded him when Nara did this but he knew this wasn't her no matter how much she looked like Nara. She meant to end his life for interfering with her plans and him being her first real person to eat was just a casual bonus. Chad panicked. He crawled to her lips and used all his might to pry them open. They parted just enough for him to smell the humid rain filled air his hands felt the breeze of the storm.  Then her tongue moved. Chad flew up and backward. His head slammed into the roof of her mouth hard. As Chad laid on his back he nursed his head. His right hand felt her taste buds. Her saliva was filling her mouth. Like a rising tide, it began to envelop his body. "Aggh!" he yelled as her tongue thrust upward pinning him roughly to the roof of her mouth. He heard her throat muscles as she gulped saliva. The pressure built up to the point he couldn't breathe. It was beginning to be hard to stay conscious.

 

"Hope they nuke you ass" he said as he faded out. He felt his body sliding backward. Very soon he would fall down her throat and into her stomach. "Nara..." he muttered passing out.

 

Chad awoke in a bed inside a large room made for an Ingress. At first he thought he was in heaven but the bump on his head said otherwise. The bed was on the floor next to an even larger one about 250 ft. long and 50 ft. high. Whoever owned it had money. Hardwood floors that spawned in every direction for almost a half mile. Exquisite furniture tall as some small buildings. A bedroom mirror the size of a swimming pool. In the distance he heard a female voice humming. He knew that hum. Nara hummed the same tune when she combed her hair. Chad raced out of the room toward the sound. It took him almost 10 minutes to get to the room where it came from. He was out of breath when he got to it. On the floor sat info tablets. A chair was nearby. In it was a naked Ingress tapping her toes on the carpet. The giantess was creening her neck to stretch and as she did he saw Nara's face. He was about to call out to her when he remembered everything.

 

Aeris was sitting in front of a computer. Her turning her head made her catch sight of Chad. "Morning. Did you sleep well?" she asked. Chad scowled at her. "See you're still angry about me killing her" she said reaching down. Aeris scooped him up and placed him on the desk in front of her. Aeris was smiling at him. Not cruelly this time though. "Are you hungry Chad?" she asked. "How do you know my name?!" he yelled. "From Nara. Now would you like some breakfast? I know I do. Feels strange to have to absorb other life forms to live" she said getting up. Chad watched her leave and immediately looked at his wristcomm. The counter to his deadline was 7 hrs. 44 minutes away. Was it still necessary to destroy the city now the hub was gone? Chad wondered that. "Lt. Cyrus to Victoria Base. Come in Base" he said. No answer. He tried calling for Ai hoping she survived the brutal throw Aeris did. Nothing.

 

No way could they still be planning that. The primary threat was gone and Aeris was Ingress size now and looked like one. To satellites, it would seem like she disappeared. If so, why wasn't Chad convinced? Chad sat patiently trying to weigh his options. He couldn't jump. Too high. Maybe crawling down the power cord behind the desk would work. It would be a long walk back to base. Two days minimum. Chad needed to get away from her first but what concerned him about her was why didn't she kill him? "Here we go. Eggs and bacon with an English muffin. You're favorite if I recall" she said placing the giant plate on the desk. "How does she know that?" Chad wondered. He recalled she said she couldn't read his mind so how did she know? Chad climbed onto the plate and as he did he felt the coldness of it under his feet. He'd been so wrapped up in what was happening he didn't notice he was barely clothed. No shirt or pants. His entire uniform was gone. Just some briefs he wore and those weren't his. Did she change his clothes? Why? Why would she care?

 

He sat down and yanked off a piece of scrambled egg and ate. He watched her munch of some bacon as she read page after webpage at inhuman speed. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Learning about your world. I've been at it since I brought us here. I have all these memories and no interpretation of it. I read about a war that happened a few decades ago. That's what brought the Ingress here?" she asked. "Yeah. The Dimensional War" he said. Aeris nodded. "What do you mean by memories and why the fuck do you look like Nara?!" he yelled. Aeris washed down the bacon with a glass the size of a car of juice. She hummed a bit. "The sense of taste. Incredible. I look like Nara because I absorbed her genetic blueprint. I broke her body down to its molecular components and copied the DNA onto my matrix. As for the memory part. When I reformed into...into well this...her recent memories were included as chemical bonds. It's why I know your name" she said. "Just her recent ones?" he asked. Aeris nodded picking up a fork.

 

Chad scooted back as her fork sliced off some egg very hear him. "Afraid I would include you in this wonderful egg foodstuff?" she chuckled. It was creeping him out how she giggled with that face. "Why didn't you eat me?" he asked. "Well" she said taking with her mouth full, "I had every plan to. This feeling called anger was burning inside me and I very much wanted you dead. I figured you'd suffer very much slowly digesting in this stomach I have now. Thing is just before I was ready to swallow I felt something. It made me shiver. My body began to shake. Every fiber of me screamed not to do it. This feeling I know now is called fear. Fear what? I was in no mortal danger. I decided to let you live...for now at least" she said.

 

Chad wondered where that fear came from. Was it fear of losing him? Did a part of Nara stop her? She said she had her memories. Did that mean she had some of her feelings too? "Where are we?" he asked. "The home of a rich hybrid man and his Ingress wife. She's the one who cooked breakfast for us. Come in Jana!" she yelled loud enough to hurt his ears. Chad was surprised he didn't hear another giantess in the house. Moments later an Ingress woman in her mid-20's appeared. She stood tall enough that her breasts towered over him even though he was on the desk. She wasn't ugly by no stretch nor was she stunning. She looked normal except for the nice clothes she wore and the soulless expression in her eyes. "Say hello Jana" she said. "Hello" she said staring at Chad. "Last night I felt cold from the rain and asked an Ingress looking for hybrids to take us to her home. Nice penthouse not far from where we were. Her husband was a hybrid. Jana tell us what you did with him" she said. "Upon receiving my orders, I went to his office.  I knew which one for I've visited him there before. I smashed my hand through the glass and grabbed him. I ate...I ate him. I then went after others I knew personally were hybrids. I only got a few before the others hid too well. I destroyed the building to kill the rest" Jana said. Chad watched as the mind controlled giantess trembled slightly. The real Jana was in there just like how Nara was when she was under control. Chad pitied her.

 

"Why? Why kill hybrids?! We're no threat to you!" Chad yelled. Aeris waved her hand to dismiss Jana. "We call ourselves Progenitors but to your kind it's more accurate to say we're your gods" Aeris said. "You are no fucking God!" Chad yelled. Aeris scratched her head and sighed. "God: A being that gives life to creations and merits death. A being possessing vast power that dwarfs the creation. These are just a few definitions but they are very applicable to us. We are responsible for the rise of the Ingress and human species as you know them now" she said. "Impossible. Evolution did that not you" he said. "Evolution was the gasoline and we lit the match.  Care to guess how old I am?" she said. Chad didn't know. In her energy form she had no features to give even a guess. "If you count the time I was in suspended animation, I'll be 312,622 of your years old. By the way I'm one of the youngest of my kind" she said.

 

Chad was stunned. "You still haven't answered my question" he said. Aeris moved Chad to the floor where she laid on her belly. Her face a few feet from him. A glow danced in her eyes as she stared at him. "We were like you once. Carbon based. Corporeal. Limited lifespan of a century or so. Then we evolved. Eventually we transcended flesh and became pure energy. Our lifespans measured eons now. We had achieved perfection. Being made of energy had advantages. We could travel the stars without the need of ships, food, or oxygen and we did. We seeked out life like ours. Surely there had to be others that achieved perfection too. What I was told was our kind searched the stars for 500 million years before giving up. We found not one species like ours. Sure we found life out there but so far back on the evolutionary path it would take billions of years to even hope of finding a kindred species. We found a fungus that assimilated other organisms to reproduce. That hope was extinguished when their sun went nova"

 

"We found plants that sang, moved about, and even began to form a culture. Then they all died of an evolutionary dead end. We decided then to find a species that held the potential for perfection and guide them to it. Me and my superior Baris found Earth a little more than 40,000 years ago. On it we saw two species both with equal potential. A larger species about 40 ft. tall on average in the north but low in numbers and the smaller species that were weaker and more vulnerable but more numerous. We decided to implant genetic traits in both of them to ensure survival and evolution. The Ingress ancestors got the ability to rapidly adapt to their environment and humans got heightened aggression to subjugate the creatures around them to aid in survival. We planned on one species to evolve to our level but there was one possible outcome we couldn't allow. Cross breeding. A hybrid would inherit both traits. Such a species would be dangerous. A being bred to fight and dominate others and have the ability to adapt to virtually any danger or environment. A biological weapon for all intents and purposes."

 

"To prevent this we exiled the Ingress to a parallel world where they could multiply and evolve without contact from humans. Me and Baris kept watch over your world since then and awoke just a few days ago on your moon when our suspension apparatus was exposed to hybrid DNA. So now you know why your kind must be purged" she said.  "You have no right to determine the future of a species! Yeah there are some bad people out there but they're good ones too! What about them?!" Chad yelled. Aeris sat up and spread her legs out around him. "You familiar with the history of the Ingress homeworld right? The nuclear war?" she asked. Chad nodded. An entire world was razed and hundreds of millions died because of the choice of one person. I'm sorry but we will not risk the work that took tens of thousands of years to do in the trust that one day your kind won't venture out there to destroy another sentient species with potential just because they're in your way" she said.

 

"We'll fight you" he said. "You can try" she said back. "With your mind control field limited, the Union will have time to send their forces here and wherever your fucking Baris is and if they don't..." Chad said grinning. "Do you mean the plan to destroy me with an antimatter weapon?" she asked. Chad stopped smiling. "Yes I know of it. It was foremost on Nara's mind when she was disintegrated. Well that and you. I have a secret to tell you" she said picking him up. She brought him to her face where she moved his head to her lips. "A weapon like that won't work on me even in this form and I can tell you this. Baris is far older than me and way more powerful" she said. She lowered him to look at his face. "Right now there are over 500 combat forces making their way here from Sydney. I know because I was in the mind of the one you call Colonel Raam" she said. Chad's eyes went wide. "You heard right. What do you think happened to all that energy when you destroyed that hub? That energy I was collecting had to go somewhere. When the hub exploded, it sent out my control field like an electromagnetic pulse"

 

"A pulse that extended all the way to Victoria Base. It only lasted a minute before it wore off but I was connected to him and others and I saw what was in their minds. "Raam thinks you're dead after confirming the loss of your transponder. He saw the hub destroyed and me disappearing but he knows the city is still under my control. He thinks I'm hiding haha...Well...he is relieved that he can send conventional forces now but he still has the finger on the button so to speak. And there's that Dr. Kana Zoris" Aeris said with a slight scowl. Chad noticed a change. Before she was arrogant. Confident. Why did she change because of Kana? She's no fighter. The only thing about Kana was her flirtations. Wait. Was that the reason? "What about her?" Chad asked. Aeris rolled her eyes. "Why don't you answer? What did you see that got you so unnerved? So scared" Chad asked. Just then her gigantic eyes glowed brightly. "Scared?! I have nothing to fear from that fucking tease!" Aeris yelled. "Whoa. That doesn't sound like what an ancient alien would say. More like a jealous girlfriend" he thought. Aeris felt like she was in pain. Her head hurt. The glow in her eyes flickered.

 

"Chad?" she asked but not in the way Aeris spoke. "Nara? Is that you?" he asked. Aeris shook her head violently. "Stop it" she said softly but with a cold authority. "That was her! For a moment that was Nara! Either stress or strong emotion brought her out!" he thought. "What did you see! If you’re not afraid of her than you can tell me what you saw! Jealous maybe?" Chad said softly at the end. Aeris had a frightening look on her face. Chad worried he went too far. "She wants to have sex with you. She wants to lick you all over. Make you her's" Aeris hissed. "And you don't like that do you?" he asked. "No! YOU'RE MINE!" she screamed grabbing him. Chad couldn't even protest as her giant tongue licked his body soaking it in saliva. "Body and soul. I won't anyone have you" she said with a slight growl. With her fingernail, she tugged off his boxers. At first Aeris was curious. It was the first time seeing a man naked before. Chad couldn't help but feel embarrassed at how she stared at his tiny cock and balls. Of course she knew what they were and what they were for but seeing them in this form...it excited her.

 

She had an overpowering desire to place them in her mouth. Aeris enveloped his tiny package in her mouth. Chad groaned as her tongue played with his minuscule balls and shaft. She stroked his small ass as she sucked him. Chad held off as best as he could saying to himself this wasn't Nara but some murderous genocide bent alien. No matter how much he fought, biology would win out. Chad gritted his teeth as he beat his fist against the tip of her nose. Chad grunted as he came. Shot after shot went into her cavernous mouth. Aeris sucked as hard as she could but no more came out. She released him and tasted his seed. "I know this is his genetic material and it tastes bitter so why do I enjoy it so?" she wondered. Chad lay panting in her palm. The more she looked at him the more she felt another desire. She felt feverish. Her nipples were hard and sensitive. Her crotch was wet from vaginal fluid and her labia was engorged with blood. "This is a mating response" she thought. She pushed aside his arm the was draped over his chest and her fingertip traveled down to his crotch.

 

With some simple rubbing his cock was hard again. The tingling of her vagina intensified. Primitive neurons fired along with a memory that wasn't her's. Just a glimpse of Nara and him having sex. Aeris lowered him to her pussy and pushed him in feet first. Deeper he went until he was up to his knees. She felt him hit a barrier. She knew enough that he could go deeper and the pleasure she was getting was enough for her to try. Chad felt her hymen beneath his bare feet. He was amazed she had one. Nara didn't when they had sex for the first time. He asked when she lost her virginity but she never answered. The question seemed to disturb her. He never asked again. "Unbelievable, she grew a hymen" Chad muttered. Aeris pushed harder and Chad held his legs slack. She wasn't breaking it. "Have a problem haha!" Chad laughed trying to stoke her fire. Aeris gritted her teeth and yanked him out. She raised him to her face and grinned. "Think that's the only way you can go in? Take a deep breath” she said.

 

She flipped him around in her grip and with ferocious speed and James him into her head first. Chad never went in this way before and it scared him to death. He kicked his legs until he felt two fingers pinching them together. Then he felt being pushed deeper. His head hit her hymen and with a savage thrust it broke. He felt her shudder and even heard her cry a little through the juices and flesh surrounding him. He held his breath and moth closed but it still got in his nose and throat. He nearly puked as he tasted something metallic and realized his was her virginal blood. His body was pulled back and forth as she masturbated with him in her giantess cunt. Chad couldn't hold his breath for much longer. His mind was getting fuzzy. He felt himself losing consciousness. Faster and faster she used him until the walls constricted around him so hard it squeezed what little air in his lungs were left. If there anyone close enough and small enough, you could see tiny bubbles popping to the surface of the flood of juices and cum seeping out of her. Aeris pulled him out and gasped.

 

"INCREDIBLE! Nothing like it I've ever felt! Like my whole body was on fire. Sex is very good" she said panting. Aeris felt euphoria for the first time in the afterglow of an orgasm. She decided it was a good thing to become flesh. "Good for you? Chad? Chad?!" she yelled. Chad wasn't moving. Aeris felt something strange. A coldness in her body. Pain but not physical pain. Aeris used her powers to see if he was okay. She gasped in terror when she sensed no heartbeat. "He's...he's dead" she muttered. She felt water dripping from her eyes. A scream in her own mind made her wince. Aeris took a shaking finger and placed it on his chest. A slight spark of energy went from it to his chest. Chad gasped for air. A feeling of warmth washed over her. So much it caused her to black out. Chads vision was blurry. His lugs ached for air. As his vision cleared he saw Aeris with her eyes closed. "Thought I was gonna die" he said. Aeris' eyes snapped back open. Chad saw no glow in them though he did see that she was crying.

 

"I thought I lost you!" a warm voice said. She nuzzled him to her face lovingly. She kissed him gently. Chad felt something was different. "Nara is that you?" he asked. She nodded her head and sobbed as she held him. "It worked. It fucking worked!" he thought. "I thought you were dead. I saw you die" he said. Nara lowered her head. "I...I think I did. Last thing I remembered is my body burning in this light. She was controlling me. Oh god. She ate me. She ate me and I let her!" she cried. "You're here now" Chad said. Nara shook her head. "I remember now. It's like being in a dark room looking out a window. I think I'm in her mind. Emotions confuse her. Intense ones overload her. When she felt grief and then relief it was too much for her. She's still in here Chad. I feel her waking up" Nara said scared. "Fight it!" he yelled. "I can't! She's too strong. Too powerful! Chad! She's coming back! I love you! I love..." Nara yelled before closing her eyes. When they opened again the glow in them was back.

 

"That was...disconcerting. I am glad you're okay. I know what I felt was fear. A...unpleasant emotion" Aeris said. Aeris got up and carried him to the bathroom. She washed him clean and hummed a tune. Hearing it pissed Chad off even more.  "Did you have fun raping me?" he asked coldly. "Yes I did. I plan to do it again but, well I don't want to risk you dying again. I feel an attachment to you. Mating instincts of this body probably. What to do? Ah...I know" she said. Aeris carried him to the giant bed in the bedroom. She chuckled as she dropped him. The bed was soft enough that the drop didn't seriously hurt him but it wasn't pleasant either. Aeris climbed onto it. Her tits jiggled as she crawled over him. He thought she would use him again for her pleasure but he was wrong. She held out her hand and a strange display showed on it. She read it and pushed something on it. Then it disappeared and was replaced by a glow of white light. It began to concentrate into her finger. She placed it on his chest.    

 

At first he felt a tickle that spread through his body. The tickling however turned into pain. Chad grimaced as it intensified. Within seconds it became unbearable and he screamed. It felt like his muscles were being torn apart. He looked up helplessly at Aeris who wasn't grinning but showed a hint of concern. Chad blacked out from the pain a minute later...

 

He awoke to the sounds of booms and the area shaking. He griped his stomach. He was starving like he hadn't eaten in a week. "Where am I?" he wondered. He was in a room that was normal sized. A normal bed. "Here again" he said seeing the hardwood floor pattern again. He went to step onto the floor and his legs buckled. He grabbed the bedpost to stabilize himself. He took a few steps and felt something just crush underneath his sole. "What?" he wondered what it was. He lifted his foot up and saw it was a tiny bed. "Why would anyone have a bed so..." he thought until he looked around the room more intently. The dresser he knew but it was a normal scale. The mirror too. Then he looked at the bed he laid in. "Oh my god" he muttered. He was in the same room as before but it was he that had changed. He was a giant. He heard a whistle coming from the window and he looked out just as a ACE tumbled out of the air and explode.

 

He looked at his wristcomm which was very small to him now. It had broken but it still worked. He squinted to read it. 31 minutes remained on the timer. He had been asleep for over 7 hours. With his new size it only took a moment to reach the living room. "Here are a change of clothes for you. Aeris is outside watching the battle. Please change and meet her" Jana told him. Chad put on the clothes and took the elevator down. The lights flickered as he went down as explosions shook the ground. It had to be the forces from Sydney that Aeris mentioned. He walked out of the apartment lobby to see Aeris dressed in a dress and wearing flats just smiling at the carnage around them.  "Thought you'd sleep forever. Like your new body?" she asked. "Fuck did you do?!" Chad yelled. "Activated your dormant Ingress genes. This way we can have sex and not worry about you dying. Clever huh?" she said innocently. Chad didn't want to admit it but it did feel slightly good to be a giant for once.

 

Chad was one of the first generation hybrids to be born and also to be one of the first born human size. Going to an integrated human/ Ingress school, there was no end to the bullying. He had a crush on a hybrid girl when he was 10. She was much bigger than he was with her standing at a good 85 ft. tall but she returned his feelings. They played together all the time. Valentine's Day was interesting. Try giving a 300 lb. chocolate to your girl when you're just a tiny boy. Unfortunately, not everyone liked them together. Giant boys and girl would play cruel pranks on them. Taping him up and placing him in her giant sneaker after gym class to see if she would notice. Or having him sit in a giant seat only to tell her the seat was free. One day though the bullying took a serious turn.  During lunchtime, a giant classmate grabbed Chad and stuffed him in a massive pile of mashed potatoes meant to be eaten by his girlfriend. Chad used all his strength not to suffocate under the thick, starchy food.

 

A moment later his girlfriend sat down and began to eat. Now you'd think you'd notice a person in your food moving around right? Well, Chad being only 10 was quite small. Like an inch and a half small in comparison. The girl was a fast eater and soon she was digging into the mashed potatoes. He felt the ginormous spoon graze his leg as she scooped up another helping. Chad tried to call out to her but the movement of the potatoes caused some to cover him up again. He couldn't yell for fear of some falling into his mouth. Then the curved metal went underneath him and felt a speedy rise up. He pushed the potatoes out of his face to see a giant mouth opening. Chad knew it was hers for his girlfriend wore braces. He screamed her name just as she shoved the spoon, with him on it, into her mouth. Chad got lucky. He was able to hold onto her tongue and avoided her teeth as she chewed. Then his luck ran out. She swallowed.

 

Chad landed with a splash in her stomach surrounded by chewed up piles of meatloaf and pools of milk. The boy began to beat his fists in panic but he knew he wouldn't get out. He sat down and cried for his parents. He felt his skin tingle and then a burning itch. The stomach lurched violently and he felt himself sucked up. A blast of cool air and then a hard surface. Later on he was told that his classmates were laughing as they saw her swallow him. When the girl found out she ran to a teacher. The teacher had her throw up immediately. Thankfully they were able to catch it in time. Chad was hospitalized for a week due to skin irritations. Then holy hell came down on that school as his parents demanded answers and action.

 

The thing was the kids didn't know who his parents were but the teachers, faculty, and other parents did. Rex and Chen Cyrus were famous war heroes. Their combat record showed they could walk it like they talked it. Rex himself had over 90 confirmed kills and Chen was no slouch either. So when they threw the principal's door open, the principal took it very seriously. After threats and a deal of screaming, the school board was called. Rex and Chen threatened to have the kids charged with a hate crime and attempted murder. The kids' parents begged for them to be lenient. Those parents were lucky Chan didn't have her STRIKE anymore. After a great deal of weeping and pleading, a deal was struck. The kids involved were to be expelled immediately and put on two years’ probation. Furthermore, they were to see a psychiatrist that dealt in giant/tiny relations for children. The damage was done though for Chad and his girlfriend.

 

Nobody wanted to be friends with her anymore. Her boyfriend did get the cool bad boy kids kicked out after all. She didn't blame him though. Quite the opposite. Very protective to the point she never let him walk around on his own. They got into a fight about it and that as they say was that. Being in puppy love, Chad never really forgot about it.

 

Chad felt powerful now. Felt like he was on equal footing with the giant and giantesses that lived among them.  Chad heard footsteps behind him. It was Jana. "Dinner is cooking and the clothes are clean. Anything else Aeris?" she asked. "No. Why don't you go out and fight? Try not to die though" Aeris said. Chad watched the enslaved woman March right out into the street and stop at the body of a dead soldier. Whose side he didn't know. The uniforms were the same. Jana picked up the rifle and calmly began to walk down the street. "You sent her to die" Chad said. "Not necessarily. The battle is going quite well. 513 enemy forces arrived 15 minutes ago. Now there are 377" she said confidently. "And how many of your people died?!" Chad yelled. Aeris cocked her head. "671 I think" she said. Chad wanted to strangle her right there. "For an advanced perfect life form you lack even the most basic feelings of sympathy" he said. "Do you feel sympathy when an insect dies? For that is what your kind is like to me. Weak, small, finite. Humans, hybrids, and Ingress are like insects to me. Even if you live the ultimate span of your life it's an eye blink to me. Nuclear bombs are powerful. Please. My people know how to ignite suns. If our entire race was here this would've been done within the span of an hour" she said.

 

"And why aren't they here then?" he asked. "Well we aren't many. Probably the smallest population of any race there is. There are 33 of us and Earth isn't just the only world we watch. "Only 33 of you?! Haha! You call yourself a species?!" Chad laughed. He was trying to shake her up again to get Nara to come back. "The oldest of us is over a billion years old. When you live that long there is no pressing need for offspring. Chad stopped laughing. More and more he heard it sounded like these Progenitors were all powerful and unstoppable. What chance did Earth have if one of them was older than life itself? And there were just two of them here. Chad shuddered at the thought of 31 more of these glowing beings descending from the sky like the angels from Revelations.

 

"Tell me Chad. How does it feel to be this big? A part of me really wants to know" Aeris asked. Chad's intuition was telling him it was Nara who was really wanting to know. "Different" he said. Aeris stood in front of him and grinned. "Oh I think there's more than that. Think about it. You always had to be mindful of giants around you. Worried if they'll attack you or accidentally kill you. Like that time I slipped in the bathroom shower and almost crushed you with my butt" she said. Chad gasped. "Only Nara knew that and she was a sobbing mess that night" Chad said. "I know what happened. Like I said the time she..."

 

"No. You said I not she. Nara is more a part of you that you want to say. Make her come out!" Chad said gripping her shoulders. "Let me go!" Aeris yelled. "No! Nara I'm here! Fight her!" he yelled. A nearby explosion kicked up a dust cloud but Chad still held her. "THAT CREATURE IS DEAD!" Aeris yelled shoving him off her with a telekinetic push. Chad laid on the broken street and saw her eyes flickering. Nara was breaking through. Aeris took a deep breath to center herself. "Nice try. Really. Chad. I don't want to be your enemy. I find you very interesting with that mind that is immune to me. Your physical form pleases me too. But know this. You are not exempt from being killed by me or Baris. You are a hybrid after all. Do as I say and you'll be given preferential treatment. Maybe sterilization as a compromise. If not..." Aeris said looking at two people flying right toward them.  Chad turned his gaze to them. Two combatants wearing combat flying suits were streaming right toward them. They had to be hybrids. They opened fire on Aeris and him. Chad ducked instinctively and heard a pair of strange pings. Aeris has formed a protective shield around them that absorbed the shots.

 

Aeris waved her right hand and they stopped dead in the air 50 ft. from them. Then she moved her left hand and they both looked to be reaching for their sword hilts. Chad saw them trying not to. He could hear them grunting as they tried to break free. Both of their swords extended. Aeris cruelly grinned as she clapped her hands together. Chad saw them fly towards each other like someone yanked an invisible rope around their waists. He was horrified to see them skewer each other. Aeris let go of them and they fell with a heavy thud that shook the ground. "Well let's just say you should stay on my good side" she said. Aeris walked again down the broken street casually shoving collapsed building rubble and bodies out of the way telekinetically. Aeris enjoyed every minute of this. It gave her chills to watch people die for her. Kill for her. She had nearly all but forgot her mission. She cocked her head northeast of the city as if she noticed something.

 

"I have no problem with them leaving but hybrids are a different story" she muttered. "Come with me Chad. An Ingress has noticed some people escaping the city" she said. Chad didn't dare say a word of refute. To him it was like walking with the devil. He'd seen some of her powers first hand with the telepathic and telekinesis but seeing her whip up an energy shield was unnerving. He wondered what else she could do. He got his answer as they got near to where she was leading them. A drop ship was busy collecting refugees. Three ACE's and four hybrid giants guarded it. "Stop! Don't come closer! Are you a hybrid?!" a pilot shouted from his machine seeing them. Aeris chuckled. She held out her arm as if to keep Chad back. She began walking towards them. "I said stop! Open fire! Open fire!" he screamed. Chad watched as they opened fire on her. The shield around her easily protected her. The heavier shots defected off and hit into the city.

 

Aeris pointed her finger at the ACE. The fingertip glowed as it fired off a beam of bright white light. It struck the machine and within the time it took to blink burned right through him. Chad saw she aimed at his cockpit. The machine fell forward not moving. She did this again to a hybrid wearing a combat suit. She died instantly as the beam burned right through her forehead. It was sheer panic. People were trampling each other to get in the dropship. Within a minute, their guards were dead.  Aeris calmly watched the overloaded drop ship hover into the air. She raised her hand. The ship got about 1000 ft. before she snapped her fingers. Arcs of energy erupted all off the hull and it shuddered. Its engines cut off and it crashed to the ground. Chad figured this was how she shut down all of the machines in the city when she first came. "What power" he muttered knowing from training that all Union craft is EMP hardened. For her to shut one down meant that blast was extremely powerful and localized.

 

The ship was smoking where it landed. Its back hatch popped open. "Some survived" she said pointing her palm at them. Chad saw it glow intensely. "No! Let them live! What possible harm can come from letting them live! Please!" Chad begged. Chad was nearly in tears. Aeris studied his face and dropped her palm. "On one condition" she said. Chad eagerly nodded. "Eat one" she said. Chad swore his heart stopped. He had to have heard her wrong. "You heard me" she said. "I... I can't do something like that" he said. Aeris pointed her finger at them and fired a beam. Chad watched as a few were vaporized. People piled out of the downed ship and scattered. Aeris fired potshots at them until Chad grabbed her arm. "Okay. Just stop" he muttered. Aeris wanted him to eat one for a simple reason. She thought it would be amusing. Since she became flesh and blood the more amusing things made her feel warm and an urge to make a repetitive sound. The sound of laughter.

 

Aeris dragged Chad over to them. They collectively screamed as the two got close. "Do it" she said. Chad looked around for the oldest one figuring his guilt would be less for it. A fat woman caught his eye. Late 40's so she couldn't be a hybrid. An old fashioned human. Chad grabbed her up. He could barely get his mind around the fact he was actually holding a person between his fingers. She was screaming for him not to kill her. Her little fat face wet with tears made this all the more real. A life. A life that has or had a family. A childhood. Dreams for the future. Survived a brutal war and chose to live among giant aliens anyway. Chad hardened his heart as he placed her in his mouth. He swallowed her as fast as he could. He felt her squirming around in his belly and fell to his knees. He never felt is disgusted. "There. Fucking did it now let them go" he said. Aeris crouched down. "That was a human, not a hybrid. Doesn't count" she said. Aeris waved her hand and one of the fleeing people stopped dead. Chad watched as a girl barely in her teens rose up from the crowd.

 

She was screaming and fighting against the telekinesis holding her. Aeris had her come over to her other hand which was held out. Aeris let go of her as she landed in her palm. "You'll do nicely" she said to her. Aeris thrust out her hand to him so he'll take her from her. He couldn’t do it. Not again. "She's just a kid" Chad begged. Aeris didn't care. Chad turned away from him. He felt a force turn his head back. Her eyes were glowing stronger. He felt his jaw drop and his mouth open. Aeris placed the girl on his tongue and shut his mouth. His mouth watered instinctively as he didn't want to swallow. The girl thrashing around and him actually tasting the sweat and dirt didn't help. Her flavor was akin to a salted raw potato. Aeris tilted his head back and the girl slid backwards and hit the back of his throat. Chads gag reflex kicked in and down she went.

 

Chad placed a hand on his stomach as the woman from before was still moving now accompanied by a girl with more fight in her. Aeris chuckled as she waved at the survivors fleeing into the Australian wasteland. "See? A Progenitor of my word" she said not looking at Chad. Chad couldn't stand her no longer. He didn't care about anything except...

 

Aeris turned her head to look at Chad only to see two hands grasping at her throat. She felt them clamp down hard. It would take no effort to incinerate him on the spot except Chad muttered something. "I hate you".

 

He gave her a look of utter hatred she never seen before. His eyes were bloodshot from tears and his blood pressure. His temples pounded as his pulse raced. His heart now the size of a car beat like a hundred jackhammers. His grip intensified and Aeris found she couldn't breathe. He used all his giant strength to force her down by her neck. "He really hates me. He's really trying to strangle me" she thought. Aeris felt a feeling she felt before. Heartbreak. Her eyes flickered. Chad was too angry to notice this time even though he was staring at them. The glow disappeared. "...do it" she said. Chad noticed that. He let go.

 

Nara collapsed to the dirt and weakly looked at him as if to question why he stopped. Chad reached out for her and then his hand was slapped away. Aeris was back. She shot him a look and the. Something caught her attention far out over the expanse. "You...should've finished...the job. Then again if you did, I wouldn't be around to save you" she coughed out. Chad didn't know what she was referring to. "Here it comes" she said. Chad saw a puff of smoke and then a contrail...barely. "Oh shit" he muttered. He quickly pulled out his broken wristcomm and looked at it closely. The numbers were almost too small for him to read. "0 hrs. 0 min. 0 sec." The deadline for plan b had come. Doom the size of a pencil was coming. A warhead that would vaporize them. Aeris held out her hands. Her entire body glowed with this gentle aura. Then in a flash she caught the missile. Just as fast it detonated.

 

Chad instinctively closed his eyes from the brilliant flash. When he opened them he expected to see whatever afterlife there was. But it wasn't heaven, hell, or any unearthly realm he saw. He saw Aeris literally squeezing an orb of pure annihilation. She was struggling. The stress so great her nose was bleeding. When her attention wavered even slightly, the orb expanded. She pressed harder and harder. Chad saw her aura growing weaker. She let out a cry and pressed as hard as she could until the orb was just a speck of light which she hurled into the stratosphere. Seconds later Chad was struck by the most incredible light show he’d ever seen. He didn't even know such colors could exist. The clouds were vaporized and a wave of queer lightning streaked overhead. The shockwave hit them. It felt like someone shook his organs. Aeris panted and looked at him as if to declare her superiority in her victory. Then the glow in her eyes disappeared just before she passed out.

 

Chad contemplated killing her. He walked over to the crashed shop and tore off a piece of broken fuselage. When he did she saw the broken bodies of crash victims. This helped to steady his resolve. He returned to Aeris ready to slit her throat. He flipped her over. Chad wasn't prepared for what he saw. Aeris was asleep and smiling. No. It wasn't Aeris. It was Nara. He'd watched her sleep many times and knew that she had this weird grin that twitched sometimes as she slept. Chad placed the broken carbon steel at the sleeping giantess' jugular ready to pull it along her skin. The right corner of her mouth twitched. Chad looked at her for a moment before throwing the metal away. He began crying. "Damn. DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!" he screamed. He didn't know that his decision would determine the fate of all hybrids around the world...

 

Meanwhile in St. Petersburg...

 

 

Baris was ready. He had been all day. Aeris communicated what had happened on her end of the mission. How her hub was destroyed. How she read the minds of a colonel. How this military was prepared to scorch the city if it meant killing him. He didn't give a damn about the forces coming for the soft kill. What he was concerned with was why Aeris' telepathic link was so weak. Moreover, why her mind seemed...guarded. He felt her blocking him. Why would a fellow Progenitor do this? He chalked it up to some kind of youthful thought he knew not what.  Youth, in his mind, was any of his kind less than a million years old. "So many" he thought. He could feel over a thousand enemies coming his way. So many in fact the far off horizon was being filled with their numbers. The Union meant business. Russia had been victimized considerably during the war. Moscow had been obliterated and the new city still being built was a pale imitation. Vladivostok was crippled seeing it was a major naval hub. St. Petersburg was the soul of the country and those would be damned if they lost it.

 

Baris turned his attention towards the sea. Power from their fusion reactors gave away the existence of battlecruisers. Most of them that had their Ingress crews removed just in case. Massive ships! So big they had their own nickname, "Gigacruisers". There were only 5 in the entire fleet and three of them were taking firing positions. Their small escorts surrounded them like minnows around a shark. Just one of them could crew 60,000 human sized people. Armed with the latest weapon only a ship like it could deploy, it was floating Armageddon. Mounted in the center and extending all the way to the bow was a cannon called "Marduk". It fired supercompressed stream of positrons. Similar to the positron cannon used on ACE's but on a much more powerful scale. A single blast could do a full megaton of damage. It could only be fired once every 10 minutes due to power consumption and heat. But who could survive just a single shot? The Union betted on not Baris.

 

Baris turned his attention to an ingress man standing near his foot. Baris picked him up. "The preparations are ready Baris" he said. The man in question was the highest ranking Ingress there. It was through him Baris learned what possible tactics the Union would use. He told him to expect naval bombardment to try softening the city defenses and then a massive air attack and then a land engagement. Common tactics from the war on both sides. "Excellent. Have you posted extra guards around the city's hub?" he asked. "160 soldiers and 400 civilians stand ready there" the enslaved giant responded. Baris nodded his approval. He would stand at the communication hub himself but it was better to hedge his bets.

 

His campaign to extinguish the hybrids in the city was more than halfway done. At the rate it was going it was only a matter of days before the purge here was complete and by then he could control virtually all of Asia. with the Asian power grid at his command he could control the entire northern hemisphere. Half the world. The only true impediment was Aeris being delayed. If she did her part the entire world would be under their control and rooting out the hybrids would take maybe a month. A pittance of time for his kind. Baris watched the ships. They would make the first move. He could destroy them right now but he was curious. How powerful were their weapons? Baris felt his body crackle with anticipation. A troubling thought occurred to him. An emotion that Ingress called eagerness he felt. It wasn't the first either. Pride and contentment as well. He chastised Aeris for even entertaining the thoughts of emotion but here he was wanting these puny flesh things to fight him. "Finally" he muttered sensing a surge of power from the ships.

 

A torrent of plasma bolts and positron fire streaked at him. Baris simply raised his hand and deflected them. The positron shots ricocheting off him and into buildings demolishing them. A pillar of dust and smoke hid him from view. With barely any effort a gust of wind blew it away. Another pummeling from sea came. Energy bolts, missiles, and railgun fire rained down on him to no effect. "Come on. A thousand-year-old child can withstand this" he muttered. Overhead squadrons of ACE's and combat hybrids dove in guns blazing. They encircled him while they lost people shooting from the ground. The mobile air defenses were holding many back making them dart in as fast as possible.  The permanent defenses however were being taken out at long range. Baris didn't care. This was...fun to him. Fun. Another feeling. He saw a battered ACE crash to the ground and stand up. Its armor broken and missing an arm. The pilot saw an Ingress boy standing right in front of him.

 

The pilot hesitated. The 60 ft. tall 7-year-old boy was in his crosshairs. He couldn't shoot. The boy reminded him of his own son back home. He couldn't be a threat enough to kill him. Then the boy pulled from behind a plasm rifle. He struggled with its heavy tonnage as he aimed. The pilot was too shocked to relay a firing command through his neural link. A bright light was the last thing he saw before the bolt blew right through the cockpit. The boy watched the machine fall to the ground and explode before dragging the rifle along as he looked for another target for his master Baris. The forces broke through the city perimeter. Hover tanks raced towards the hub. The primary objective. Of course the secondary objective guarded it. It was easy to him to crush them like rodents. A glowing giant sole would flatten a tank team.  A hand would swat an ACE or combat suit. Baris was getting bored. It seemed these Union was holding off using their biggest weapons. He grabbed a combat suit and began squeezing it. 

 

He could hear the screams of the woman inside as her body was shattered. Her friends fired at him in a desperate effort to free her. Her body exploded into a red mist. "Hmm" he muttered feeling some level of satisfaction. He grabbed another. An ACE this time. As he squeezed, the pilot jumped out. Baris tossed the crumpled machine away and watched as the pilot floated down with his parachute. The male hybrid looked up only to see what appeared to be a glowing thumb crush him like an ant. An explosion interrupted his musings. Baris sensed it wasn't an ordinary explosion. An antimatter charge was used. Baris felt angry. Yes, anger! The fleshlings interrupted his study of this sensation. How dare they?! A brave soul had got close enough to actually hurt him with it! The forces in front of him were vaporized, 40 in all, but the forces that were busy fighting behind him were fine. His body was the perfect shield for them. "Increase the perimeter!" he yelled to them. Like insect drones they obeyed.

 

Baris could tell as the hour dragged on their tactics were getting desperate. Taking bigger chances. Point to point combat. Baris figured that if they would deploy their weapons it would be out of desperation. He wanted to force their hand. Baris surveyed the field. The invading forces were down to 40%. His own forces 30%. At this rate they would win but that didn't account for Baris. Baris had been sitting and got up. He saw his first target. A drop ship on the edge of the city dropping off hybrid infantry. With a gesture his hand fired a beam that blew it out of the air. Baris formed an orb of light that unfolded like a flower. Multiple beams shot off and cleared the sky for a quarter mile. 22 Union pilots and soldiers died instantly. Those busy fighting gave pause. It was like watching the wrath of God. Within a minute Baris had killed every soldier in a 5-mile radius of him.  

 

All around the city, Union forces began to fall back. "Engage them!" Baris ordered. A collective roar came from the mind controlled giant and giantesses as they ran through the streets trying to gun down any enemy. Of course those infantries that were too far into the city were hopelessly cut off. It was an utter slaughter. It wasn't much a man could do to kill an Ingress excluding a lucky shot to an eye or throat. Even less if that Ingress had a military shield. They led the charge. Most of the infantry that fought that day died at this moment. Over 200 men and women caught without tank, ACE, or combat suit support. The first 20 or 30 held their ground as the slaves of Baris advanced. They lasted 2 minutes. A single shot from a positron rifle could vaporize 5 or six human sized soldiers easily. History can say they didn't just take it. It wasn't just giants that had those kinds of guns. They concentrated fire long enough to collapse a shield and kill an Ingress but as she fell another took her place. When the last of those that stood their ground was ashes, the others broke rank and fled.

 

They ran into abandoned buildings and subway lines. Anything to escape the giants and giantesses above. They didn't stay there though. They heard the briefing. Some tried their luck darting from building to building only to find an Ingress outside. A private and his squad mate emerged from a basement exit. They ran to the next building. The one in front dashed in no problems. As he turned around to motion for him to run a shadow crept over the alleyway. The soldier ran. "You can make it!" he yelled. The soldier was 20 ft. from the building when a pair of fingers descended and grabbed him by the head. His friend watched as he was yanked up fast enough he dropped his rifle. He heard screaming and then muffled screaming. Then a loud gulp. His friend. His bunkmate. The one guy you knew all about during basic and assignment. Eaten. The ground shook as the giantess got down on the ground. Her ears had picked up a second voice.

 

The lone private saw a youthful face. A woman in her early 20's and by the look of it pregnant as she held her belly. The pregnant giantess thrust her arm into the building reaching for him. The man scooted back just as her fingertips grazed his uniform. She narrowed her eyes. The man watched as her hand receded and was replaced with a strange tube. He heard a whirr should as the open part of the tube glowed blue. He screamed one last time as the giantess fired her plasma pistol into the lobby floor with him in it. The floor, burning, was good enough for her and she stood back up and waddled out for more enemies.

 

No one can truly say how many actually died by civilian hands. This especially true from ones eaten or vaporized. Ironically, the same soldiers sent to liberate and save civilians either died by them or huddled with the human sized ones in subways or shelters. The Union saw this couldn't be won by traditional means now. It was time to enact the final plan. Baris saw three red flares shot into the sky. Those still in the air retreated as those still able to on the ground. Baris watched them run like frightened mice. "Will they try now?" he wondered. 5 long minutes passed as the eager alien stood and waited. He didn't even tell his own depleted forces to take cover knowing what was coming. He was sure he could shrug off their attack. Baris smiled (if he had a face) sensing a massive surge of power from the sea.

 

Three red spots on the horizon grew brighter and brighter. The three Gigaships were charging their Marduk cannons. Baris himself began to glow as he concentrated his own power. Baris felt adulation. Like a parent proud of his child making honor roll. Last time he checked on both species they were still using bows and arrows. Now they harnessed the most potent elemental force in the known universe. "Show me what you learned! Show me!" he yelled. As if to call his bluff, the ships fired. The veterans that saw the shots said they hadn’t seen such a display of weapon power since the final day of the Dimensional War. The day the Artemis Ascendant fired its cannon to take out the Ark's shield. The Marduk cannon was similar in design but more compact but just as powerful. And this time there were three...

 

It took just 3 seconds for the beams to cross 20 miles of ocean. The beams struck Baris dead on. Baris had his arms out with palms facing the shots. They were pushing him and his shield. "More! More! I once withstood a gamma ray burst! Give me more!" he yelled taking steps forward. Baris was too engrossed to notice he was feeling emotions. The cold elder felt things he shouldn't have. He yelled louder as he dispersed the onslaught. *pant pant*" commendable but slightly disappointing" he said. Just then, something flew past his face. "Oh" he muttered. A massive blast hit him point blank. Baris barely had time to raise a shield and even then he was still hurt. Union command was waiting via satellite. The room was silent. A mushroom cloud rose over the city. "Direct hit from our drone" an operator said. "Was it enough? He withstood a direct attack from three Marduks" a brigadier general asked. Eyes were locked on the screen.

 

It took 10 minutes before anyone could see anything. As the dust cleared they saw a glowing figure. "Impossible!" someone shouted. No one knew what to do now. Their forces were routed and their scanners showed the signal was still broadcasting. Not only had they failed to kill Baris, they failed to destroy the hub. They knew they were screwed.

 

Baris surveyed the damage. His shield protected him and the hub but the explosion was obliterated everything to his front and sides. Over a third of the city was a smoking ruin. He sensed survivors under his control. Not many. There were once over a thousand Ingress in his thrall. He sensed only 77 now. Most of them were behind him. However, he didn't care too much. He smiled at seeing their were only 102 hybrids left. Baris felt weak but satisfied. That last attack actually hurt him. He loved how clever these tiny things were. Using their cannons as a feint. He began to think about what it was like to be one. An Ingress man was close to death near him. A young man that was maybe 23 or so. Baris picked him up. Baris looked him over. The shockwave ruptured his organs before the shield protected him. A soldier by the looks of him. A guard that watched over his precious hub. Baris was pleased with the tiny giant's servitude. "You did well small Ingress. Your name is Calvin isn't it?" Baris said probing his mind. The giant coughed blood and nodded.

 

"I will absorb you and spare you the agony of a prolonged death" he said. Baris took off his combat suit. Baris saw purplish spots on his small body where internal bleeding and broken bones were. Baris engulfed his shattered body with his "mouth". Like Nara, the giant began to scream as his flesh and bones disintegrated. Baris hummed to himself as he copied every molecule of genetic code. Once done, he began to transform.

 

"What? What's he doing?" a general asked watching the feed. They watched as he began to shrink and flesh and bone began to grow on him. When it was done a quiet panic erupted in the room. "He looks like an Ingress! They can blend right in!" someone said. As if Baris had heard them he stared up into the sky....and smiled.

 

Baris felt weak. "Perhaps it wasn't a good time to do this. Baris looked down. A badly beaten human woman was limping back toward him shell shocked. Baris raised his bare sole over her and slowly pushed down. The tiny woman didn't fight it at first. Hell, she didn't even know what had happened. Then she felt a wall of flesh push her down. It covered her body and began to push even more. The woman began to snap back to reality. Baris felt a twinge of pleasure as he felt her soft body underneath his foot. Her breathing. He pushed down hard. His new ears with their new eardrums caught the cracking of bones and frantic pleading. Now she screamed as the pain of a crushed rib cage kicked in. Baris felt an explosion of wetness and heard a squelch as his foot compacted her into an oval shaped crater with five holes sticking out. He raised his foot. She was unrecognizable as a human being now. The only proof of what she was was her bloodstained blond hair stuck to the street. Baris gasped and felt a warm giddiness permeate his being. The fleshlings had a name for it. "Euphoria" he whispered.

 

As Baris stared at her remains he noticed something. "This...penis thing is erect. Fascinating" he remarked. Baris wanted more. "What others can invoke this feeling? Surely there is more to this emotion. Ah, but first" he said. Baris was still weak but not enough to stop what came next. Baris walked to where the hub was underground. He got on his knees and concentrated. "Just enough" he said calculating the energy stored to fire off his signal. It was harder than he wished to admit fighting the Union and charging the hub at the same time. Still the Elder took pride in being able to do both and so much more. Baris felt his power spike his arms trembled as he stressed his remaining energy. An audible screech came from all over as the hub blasted the frequency across all comm lines. It went as far west as Siberia. Far south as Sri Lanka. Far east as Stuttgart and as far north as the Arctic Circle. Baris had taken control of every Ingress in Asia and eastern Europe. Baris doubled over as tens of thousands of minds connected to him. It was overwhelming even him. "Need to rest" he muttered. He walked over to a female Ingress in his charge. "Take me to accommodations" he said. The Ingress woman led him to a hotel not far from them. Baris sat on the bed trying to process everything. The voices got easier to filter but the tactile sensations were still difficult. The softness of the carpet under his feet. The coolness of air conditioning. Then it was the fact of this woman here with him. Baris judged her to be in her early 30's. A simple peek deeper into her mind confirmed that she was 32. A mother. Baris gave a slight smirk as he saw how she executed her offspring at breakfast the other day.

 

He stared at her covered breasts and felt his penis become erect again. She had nice eyes. A slight mauve color that accented her purplish hair. "Take off your clothes" he said. The giantess did as told. Then he had her sit next to him. "Strange. They are for giving nourishment to infants so why do I wish to suck them?" he wondered looking at her hardened nipples. Baris took her beachball sized nipple into his mouth and sucked. "Yes. This is most pleasant" he said pushing her back onto the bed.

 

In New Perth...

 

The sun had set now. Chad sat in the dark bedroom in a chair. A plasma pistol in his hand. He didn't know her counterpart had just conquered a quarter of the Earth. He waited patiently for her to awake. Normally when you want to carefully watch someone, you leave some light to see but the darkness served a purpose tonight. If she awoke and he saw that glow in her eyes as she opened them. Well, Chad was prepared for that. A pull of the trigger before she could react would end this nightmare. At least for the people of New Perth. Chad knew as he carried her back to that penthouse she was still in there. The mind controlled survivors were proof of that. Jena herself had returned all bloodstained. Her feet were stained as well as her mouth. No doubt she found prey. Chad ordered her to clean up and once she had told her to leave. She didn't. Chad sighed. He had to try. Chad heard her groan. She was waking up.

 

Chad pointed the gun at her head as she slowly raised up. "Where am I? Why is it so dark? Fuck my head!" a voice said. Chad was breathless seeing there was no glow. Chad threw down the pistol and hugged her tightly. "Who's...Chad is that you?" Nara asked softly. Chad didn't answer. He was too busy crying. Nara reached out for a light and clicked it. The room illuminated and she saw his head buried in her chest. She noticed the pistol on the floor. It didn't take much imagination to guess what he planned to do. Nara hugged his head and shear a few tears. She felt so bad for him. "Hey" she said tilting his chin up. It broke her heart to see him this way. "You look good as a giant now" she said trying to smile. Chad gave a slight grin. Chad couldn't help but kiss her passionately. This was totally new for Nara. Chad kissed her before but it was barely a peck on her lower lip. She felt his tongue in her mouth. Licking her teeth. She could feel herself getting aroused. 

 

She broke the kiss. "Chad she's asleep. Exhausted and weak but she'll never tell you that. She's starting to feel doubt about what she's doing. I felt it before she passed out. We don't have much time but I know a way to change her" she said. Chad nodded. "I understand but can we...you know" he said. "You bet your ass we can" she smiled. Nara laid back on the bed and let her now giant sized boyfriend straddle her. She was nervous. This was going to be very real for her this time. She knew he wouldn't hurt her unless...Nara shook her head. She wasn't going to let any dark thought rob her of this moment. Possibly the last good moment of her existence.

 

One alien was about to essentially rape an Ingress. Another was about to have real sex with her mate. Both were oblivious of the other and would enjoy this night but everywhere else it was the night that convinced so many that the world would soon end...     

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

It seems that even with their setbacks in Australia their plan is progressing well. In the next chapter Baris will begin to explore the dark side of emotions while Chad tries to teach Aeris the good side of them. Will it be enough to change her mind? Maybe help from an old character might help! Who will it be? You have to read the next chapter to find out. Watch for the next chapter titled "Good and Evil and those caught in the Middle".