- Text Size +

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:12.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

Raam sat in Ingressa command staring at a screen. He sighed watching feed after feed. "You asked to see me sir?" Chad asked. "That I did. We're almost out of time Cyrus. Baris and his forces left Messina at 0755 this morning. God loves irony I'll tell you. A thousand years ago, soldiers used Messina as a jumping point to launch the Crusades. Now we are faced with someone with a crusade of his own. I've ordered Cairo Base to be evacuated as well as the city itself. Self-detonation charges are set to blow in 3 minutes" Raam said pointing to a satellite feed of the base. "Can that even be done? There's hundreds of thousands of people in the city alone" Chad asked. "Of course not. I'll be shocked if we evac half. Ingress and hybrids take priority though. Reports are coming in of humans trying to pass as hybrids. Unbelievable" Raam said. 

 

"Sir?" Chad asked. "Oh yes. We got multiple requests for you to visit certain cities and locations but we only have a day before he arrives. I narrowed it down for you. Air defense command, a refugee camp located 40 miles south of the city, and an exhibition match with one of their Captains. Yeah that last one..." Raam said. "Can I take Nara with me. She had a bad...experience last night" he said. "Sure you can. God knows we need to make the most out of this day. Just be back here by 2200" he said. There was a flash on the screen. "Damn....dismissed" Raam said. Chad left and returned to the hotel. It was 0915 hrs. and Nara was still in bed. She barely got any sleep since the intrusion of Baris and the shock of seeing Chad with glowing eyes.

 

"Wakey wakey my beautiful goddess" he said slapping her cheek. Nara opened her eyes and groaned. Nara had of course seen what Aeris saw and was intently looking into those tiny eyes of his. Not one hint of glowing. At first, she thought it was her mind playing tricks last night but Aeris saw it as well. "Why are you staring at me so hard?" Chad asked. "How do you feel this morning?" Nara asked. "That's my question. I feel fine I guess" Chad replied. Nara reached out to touch him and he gently kissed her fingertip. "There's that smile" he said lovingly. His enthusiasm was enough for her to rise. "We got a full day ahead of ourselves. Change into your uniform. Our first stop is Air defense command" he said. "Bolster the troops?" Nara asked. "I guess so" he said. Nara had changed into her uniform and carried Chad outside to where his STRIKE X was parked. Chad could only chuckle as it was parked like it was a car instead of a weapon of death.

 

Chad hopped in and gathered Nara in his arms. He sighed as the neuro inputs relayed the feeling of her skin and cloth to his brain. It felt like he was holding her for real. "This is slightly embarrassing" she said. "No more than when you carry me" he said firing thrusters. Nara rarely got to see her hometown from the air. It worried her that tomorrow this city could be a mind controlled ruin. "Busy busy" Chad said seeing dropships landing and taking off. The ground was teeming with soldiers. It seemed every soldier that was flight trained was recalled from all parts of the country. Chad landed and sat Nara on the ground. "Who's in charge here?" Chad asked n Ingress passing by. A short (by Ingress standards anyway) girl carrying a large box stopped. "That would Flight Commander Hallit" she said slightly annoyed. The large box was blocking the view of the giant girl. She fumbled with it and Chad used his mech to quickly catch it.

 

"Whoa! Got it" he said. The girl was shocked to see who she had been talking to. "I'm sorry! My tone of voice..." she said abruptly bowing. "Easy there. I don't stand on that formal crap. Looks like you got your hands full. Why don't I carry this for you?" Chad said. The girl pointed to where she was going. Chad hummed a tune while he carried the box. The girl was stealing glances at him and blushed. Nara was amused at how people had begun to respect him in such a short time. After all he was a hybrid. A small one at that. "You seem young for this job. 15?" he asked.  "Actually I'm 20" she said. "Wow. I'm sorry that was rude" he said. "It's okay. They always guess my age wrong because I'm so short" she said. Chads scanners showed she was 141 ft. tall. "You're plenty tall compared to someone like me. If there's a life lesson to learn its this. Life is all about perspective. Ensign Mira? You may be short but that doesn't mean your spirt is any smaller. You going to be fighting tomorrow?" he asked. "Yes...yes sir!" she stumbled. "Give em' hell and keep that head down" he said placing his metal hand on her shoulder. "Sir yes sir!" she yelled. Chad places the box at where she needed it and saluted her as he left. "Was I ever that wide eyed?" Chad asked Nara. "More so. It's people like her that win wars. It's also people like her that die the most" Nara said quietly. Chad switched to a rear camera and zoomed in on Mira. She was wiping her brow free of sweat. Her brunette bangs in her eyes. Chad understood what his father meant when he said the Stray Dogs were like a family. You worry about them.

 

"I was told I'd find Flight Commander Hallit here?" Chad said. "The man or machine of the hour. I'm glad you came. We need to go over a few things. First of all, your machine needs to be updated with the latest comm codes and IFF data. Shouldn't take more than an hour or so. In the meantime, I want to go over some of our plans. Colonel Raam already approved it as well as our Chancellor and secretary of War" the woman said. Chad eyed the Ingress woman. She was of average size but that's where average ended.  She was in her late 40's and had dark blue hair the color of cobalt with a small shock of grey in it.  He could tell her right eye was artificial and a scar was crossing the eye socket. That face she had a scar and replacement eye said she sustained that injury at the tail end of the war when Omega released their anti-regeneration virus tailored for the Ingress. This woman had earned her rank through blood, sweat, and tears.

 

"Understood. What do we got?" Chad asked. "Right now, our air forces are at 1211 strong but we can bump those numbers up to around 1530 by midnight. Sina Wing will provide direct support for you. My best and brightest" she said. "Sina Wing?" Chad asked. "A kind of bird from the homeworld. Similar to a falcon if they had scales" Nara whispered. Hallit coughed. "Sorry. Please continue" Chad said. "Right. Sina Wing provides support for you and Aeris. I understand you need to focus your powers for this jammer ability to work correct?" Hallit asked Nara. Aeris took over. "Correct. I'll be most effective if I don't waste energy or concentration from avoiding being shot in the ass. Aeris replied. Hallit nodded. "Long range plasma turrets will barrage the enemy as they approach but once they hit this area that will cease to avoid friendly fire. Speaking of which. I'm to give you a special rifle. It doesn't fire energy beams but a tiny beacon. Use this on ground forces that will be liberated from his control. Their air forces will have a forced IFF switch system encoded in your mech as we speak. It should automatically change enemy IFF to friendly when they succumb to our jammer"

 

"As you can see the biggest worry is friendly fire. It will happen. This many in the air guarantees it. My worry is Baris. Aeris. How involved will he be?" Hallit asked. "At first probably none. His ego will have him spectating but that will change when he sees his troops losing ground. He hates when his plans don't go the way he intended. Expect very heavy casualties if he takes to the field" Aeris said. The way she said it gave Hallit pause. "Ma'am. If that happens I will engage him myself" Aeris said confidently. Chad wasn't a fool. As he stood on that giant table he could see her legs shaking. The Progenitor knew what she was getting into. "I... I understand. We have a contingency plan ready through the Union if you can get him isolated. The Union space fleet and even the Artemis Ascendant is getting into position as we speak. Maybe a full orbital bombardment might kill him or at least give us an opening" she said. Aeris nodded halfheartedly.

 

The mood was broken when Aeris' stomach growled. "I never did eat breakfast" she said. "Why don't you head to the mess hall and grab a bite. I need to pass on a few things anyway" Hallit said. Chad sat quietly next to the giant plate of food Aeris got. She pulled off bits of food for him. The mess hall was packed with soldiers and personnel. Many of them staring at the two. Nara took over and yelled. "What?!" she said. They turned away from them. "That fucking staring is getting on my nerves!" Nara said. "You sure it's not something else? Anxiety perhaps?" Chad said. "Aeris won't say it but she's scared shitless. The thought of seeing Baris let alone fighting him terrifies her. He ate her Chad. It was so real to her" Nara said wiping a tear away. "She won't fight him alone. I won't let her" he said with an ominous tone in her mind. Nara dropped her fork. Nara used her finger to turn his head so she could look directly in his eyes. "What are you doing?!" Chad said. Aeris took over.

 

Her eyes glowed as she looked around for something. "How do you feel?" Aeris asked. "Fine. A little on edge but fine" he said. Aeris looked deep into his DNA and observed the genes that controlled his awakened telepathy. It was almost unnoticed even by her but she could see it was changing. Becoming more complex. Mutating. His mental abilities had increased and it worried her. Aeris knew from eons of experience that evolution is a slow process and can't be rushed. Occasionally there's a leap forward but usually an organism is prepared for it. Simply put, Aeris worried that his hybrid body wasn't ready to command such a power at this level. The strain might prove fatal. "I'm worried about you. Is it getting harder to block out thoughts?" she asked. "The opposite. Easier. I do hear thoughts more though. Farther away. That um...that girl over there wants to eat me" he said pointing to a woman acting oatmeal watching him. Aeris used her powers to heat up a spoonful of oatmeal to 160 degrees. The giantess put the spoon in her mouth and immediately began coughing and spitting. The titaness yelled in pain and drank some juice. Her face was red and she ran out of the mess hall. "Bitch" Aeris whispered.

 

"Why are you asking?" Chad said. "I can sense your power increasing. I'm very worried the strain will be too much. I can't turn it off...I don't think I have the right to" Aeris said. Chad finished his chunk of egg and bacon. "That would be hypocritical, wouldn't it? I promise to keep my powers in check on one condition" he said. Aeris waited for it. "Gimme a smile" he said. Aeris laughed at him. "Wanna have some fun with these clowns?" Chad asked. Aeris nodded. Chad whispered something to her. "Ooh...that's naughty. I'll do it" she said. Aeris stood up. "What's going on everyone? What's with the staring. You there. Why are you staring?" Aeris asked a male Ingress. "Nothing...I... alright. Is it true you can make people do stuff?" he asked. Aeris grinned. With a snap of his fingers she had him literally licking her boots. The others stepped back. "Come on. There were all kinds of thoughts in those heads. You there. Yes, I do fuck him. Ah...over there. Only in high school Nara kissed a girl unlike you who makes out with your commanding officer every Friday. And here is you" Aeris said walking over to a girl who looked rookie green as grass. "Yes. It does feel good when a tiny person worships you but it's even better when they love you. Don't be ashamed if you got feelings for a human. Fuck them if they don't get it" Aeris said to her. "If any of the rest of you assholes want me exposing your inner thoughts then keep staring at us like that. Otherwise mind you own fucking business" Aeris said. "What if they want to look at the one who caused the deaths of hundreds of Ingress?" a male Ingress said steeping up to her. The giant twisted his neck and popped the vertebrae loud enough for Chad to hear across the room.  He gave no fucks about the powerful being standing toe to toe with him. "Then I'll tell them to stare a bit longer at the only hope they have of them not being slaves. Don't mistake my compassion for weakness. If I was the way I was weeks ago, I'd have you licking the dirt and sweat off my feet just for starters for annoying me. Do I make myself clear?" Aeris asked. The giant still had his scowl and stance about him. Aeris reached into his mind and found a violent memory from his childhood. One so vile she had him forcefully remember it. The giant cringed and pissed his pants. "I asked if I made myself clear" she said with eyes glowing brightly. The giant nodded quickly and ran. 

 

Needless to say, the mess hall cleared out within minutes. "I think the last part was mean of me" Aeris said. "Maybe but I was told once that sometimes you have to put foot to ass to get respect. This probably qualifies. None have no clue how much you sacrificed to help them" Chad said. Aeris nodded and finished her food. 15 minutes later, both of them were back meeting with Hallit. "Heard there was an incident in the mess hall" she said. "Word travels very fast around here. You disapprove?" Aeris asked. "If we are to work together then we need to be civil to one another" Hallit replied. "Tell that to your people that was viewing my...her fiancée as a snack or sex toy. While we're at it seeing how I exiled myself from my entire race to save your finite asses I know I deserve a crumb of goddamn respect. I may be wrong though" Aeris said. Hallit looked at her for a moment and saw arguing with her was pointless. "Very well. Captain. Your mech is loaded with the required data. Command has told us to be ready to dust off no later than 1100 hrs. Good luck...both of you" Hallit said saluting. Chad and Aeris returned the gesture. Chad anchored the special rifle to a hard point on his hip and took off with Aeris in his arms.

 

"Where to?" she asked. "A refugee center about 70 miles away. We're making good time. It's only 1202 hrs." he said. "Can we stop somewhere today if we have time?" she asked. "Don't see why not. What do you have in mind?" he asked. "Lake Victoria. I heard it's very pretty" she said. Chad pulled it up on a map. Southeast area of Ingressa. "933 miles. It's not too bad. A two-hour flight to get there. Back in time for this match that's supposed to be at 1800 hrs. Sure" he said. Aeris warmly smiled at him. 10 minutes later they touched down at the refugee center. Chad and Aeris were astounded by the sheer size of it. Small and I grass sized tents everywhere and prefab housing scattered all over the land. It was a city unto itself. "Ai? How many are here?" Chad asked. "Including humans, Ingress, and hybrids...about 31,000 people. Not including volunteers and staff" she said. "Fucked up this is" Chad said.

 

It was a grim sight. Ingressa soldiers stood as sentries with guns at their side. More than a few showed displeasure at the refugees. "As you were" Chad said setting Aeris down and walking past them. They were segregated. Giant on one side, human sized on the other. "Somebody didn't get the memo" Nara said taking over. "Get the person in charge here now" Chad said. Minutes later an Ingress woman morbidly obese waddled over. "Ah. Heard you were coming. Not my request though" she said. "Why are they like that? I'm guessing more than a few are mixed marriages so why are they not permitted to be with their families?" Chad asked.

 

"We don't want any problems to arise. This is how we deal with them" the woman said eyeing a group of humans in a bread line. Chad walked closer to her. The clear African sky beamed its sunlight onto the STRIKE X's hull making it gleam like an alabaster monolith. "Well let me tell you this. It will NOT be this way no longer. They will be allowed to live with their families regardless their size. Today's a new day" Chad said. The soldiers looked at one another. "You have no authority to say this" she hissed. Chad sensed Aeris' mood. Chad held his arm to silence her. "Then let me say it in a way you can understand. Might makes right doesn't it? That's what you Ingress here believe right. Your giant might makes you right and tinies wrong. This is me using my right to make it right" Chad said. The STRIKE X eyes began glowing blue. Like many, she knew the history behind it. "Change the accommodations" she said to the soldiers. "I'm glad we came to an agreement. Nara lets meet some of the people here" he said.

 

Nara and Chad strode into the camp. It wasn't filthy but the mood was definitely depressing. Chad and Nara saw a giant girl around 6 staring at human sized kids playing nearby. She looked like she wanted to join them. Her mother was standing nearby saddened. Both of them froze in fear seeing him. The giant girl hid behind her mother. "Please. No trouble" she said. "There isn't any trouble." he said holding his hand out. Neither relaxed. Chad sighed and popped his hatch. He stood on the hatch plate and held his hand out. "I mean you no harm" he said. The girl looked at her mother and cautiously stepped away from her. She touched Chad. "I'm Chad. What's your name?" he said. "Emily" she said. Chad realized this girl was a hybrid like him. "That a pretty name for a pretty girl" he said. Emily smiled at him. "It looked like you want to play with them. Why don't you?" he asked. "They are scared of me" she said with tears in her eyes. It occurred to Chad and Nara that the human sized kids probably saw or heard of giants doing horrible things before arriving here.

 

"I bet if I came with you and you said I was your friend they play with you" he said. The girl looked at her mother and she nodded. Chad sat back in the STRIKE X and held her hand as they walked to the open field. Nara stood there watching. Nara and the mother watched as the tiny kids gathered near the STRIKE X and the girl in awe. "Looks like it worked" Nara said. The mother broke down crying. "There there. It's okay" Nara said. "The last few weeks have been a nightmare! I was with my daughter when it happened. Suddenly every Ingress nearby went crazy! The entire city went nuts!" the woman yelled. Nara was confused. "Not you? Aren't you Ingress?" Nara asked. The woman shook her head. "No. First generation. I got pregnant with Emily when I was 15. Her father was a boy I met in high school. A human boy. We were so happy together. Made a life for ourselves. He...he died on the day that control wave hit our town. He was crushed by our neighbor as he was running to meet us. I didn't even freeze. I just scooped her into my arms and ran. Ran and ran until my feet were blistered and bloody!" she sobbed. Nara held the woman close to her. She wondered how many else had similar stories.

 

"You...you were the woman on the video feed. Aren't you?" the woman asked. Aeris took over and showed the woman her eyes. "...yes" she replied softly. The woman gasped and raised her hand to slap the Progenitor. "Hate me. I won't blame you if you do" Aeris said with a tear falling from her eye. It landed with a loud plop on the false pavement. The giantess lowered her hand. Even with glowing eyes she could see remorse and pain in them. She doubted any affliction she caused would amount to what Aeris felt. An Ingress woman walked past them carrying a giant baby. The baby was crying loudly. Aeris glanced over and saw the baby wasn't well. With not a word Aeris touched the child's forehead and her hand glowed. The mother was taken aback terrified of the sight but didn't move. The baby calmed down and began cooing. "She'll be fine now" Aeris said. The three wasn't alone seeing this. Others nearby noticed too. What happened next Aeris will never forget.

 

People rushed to her asking for help. Sickness, injuries, even those suffering from mental trauma cried for her to heal them. They began bowing. "No. Please no. Please don't bow" Aeris begged. A giant hybrid man on his knees was missing an arm. Aeris bent down and took hold of his left hand and had him stand. "I'm sorry" she said softly as her hand lit up. The man screamed in pain and Aeris held him firm. At first everyone backed away thinking she was killing him but they watched as new bone, sinew, nerves, and flesh grew out of the scarred stump of his right arm. The man looked at the newly grown limb in amazement and cried tears of joy. Chad watched silently as Aeris began healing those she touched. When 2 hours had passed, she had healed over a thousand people. Aeris looked winded but very pleased. "Like a goddess of mercy. And here I thought I was going to be the symbol people needed here today" Chad said.

 

"I have so much power Chad and I can do so many good things. Why do people like Baris exist?" Aeris asked. "If you're asking why evil exists then nobody knows. That's a question people have asked for a very long time. My mother believes in balance in all things. Good and evil. Light and dark. Life and death. She believes that evil exists to define good and vice versa. Without one we can't know the other. A thin answer but it's as good as any I guess" Chad said. Chad noticed a tiny boy with human parents near her foot. "He's trying to get your attention" Chad said pointing to the little boy calling up to her. "Yes?" Aeris asked. "He wants to thank you for fixing his leg" his father said. Aeris picked the boy (who was no bigger than her pinky finger) into her hands and brought him to her face. The boy surprised her by hugging her cheek as hard as he could. "Thank you pretty lady" the young boy said. Aeris kissed his entire face and smiled. "You're very welcome" she said looking at him.

After giving the boy back to his parents, Chad and Aeris walked to the exit to leave.

 

Aeris and him watched as people lined up on both sides of the street and bowed. Thousands bowed and Aeris asked again for them not to do that. "You misunderstand. They bow not of reverence but of gratitude and respect" a solder said looking up at her. For the first time ever, Aeris felt a kinship to those she didn't know. Like she was part of something far bigger than herself. She no longer felt like an outsider. "Before we go we want to say something. When we got her today we saw you all living separately. Mostly because you had to but when you were given hope you all came together. Ingress, human, hybrids stood side by side asking for help. I ask you this. Will you do the same when we leave? Each and every one of you in this camp has the power to help each other. Even if it's as simple as giving a hug to one who needs it. Don't let foolish thinking get in the way of changing someone's life and don't let fear prevent you from living that life. Show those that would wish you ill will that it's not your size or race that defines you for you all are one family; a family of Earthlings. And I pray that whatever gods or goddesses you believe in keeps you safe." Chad said seriously. Chad carried Aeris in his arms and took to the sky.

 

At first no one knew what to make of his words. What to do. An Ingress solder holding a nutrition bar began eating watching the two fly out of sight and when they did he looked down. When he did she saw humans and hybrids looking not at him but his bar. The soldier bent down and began breaking off pieces and giving it away. Others followed suit. The solders smiled at one another at how good it felt to see them smile. "It is easy" one said. 

 

It was just after 1600 hrs. when they arrived at Lake Victoria. "It's so beautiful" Aeris said. "Yeah it is. Strange. Not a soul for miles. Guess whoever lives around here moved to the cities for protection" Chad said looking at his screens. "Not a soul huh?" Aeris asked. Aeris began stripping off her uniform. Her shoes and stockings came off liberating her sore feet. Her top and skirt followed suit. "Don't just stand there! Come out of that thing!" Aeris yelled. With one last verification that nobody was around, Chad got out of his mech. "Come on! I'll feel weird if I'm the only one naked" Aeris said. Chad shrugged and got undressed. Aeris tossed her bra and it landed on top of him. Chad smelled her sweat and perfume on the giant dome of fabric. "Hey!" he said crawling from underneath it.  Aeris playfully giggled at him. "Is Nara okay with this?" Chad asked.

 

"Under the circumstances, she gave me a free pass today. I did tell her if I was gonna die I'd rather have sex again first" Aeris sheepishly said. "And if I said no?" Chad asked. Aeris bit her lip and stared at him. "Aw come on! The puppy dog look?! You know that's hard to pull off when you're 20 stories tall" Chad said. Aeris began whimpering. "Alright Jesus! Never could say no to that look whoever was using it. "Yay! I get to fuck Chad!" Aeris yelled. "Me or the country? We are in Africa after all" Chad said grinning. "Oh, very funny!" Aeris said snatching him up. Aeris waded into the lake. The sweat of the day washed off into the water. Farther and farther out she waded. "Uh Aeris? We kinda far out" Chad said. She had waded almost a mile. "I know. My toes barely touch the bottom now*" she said. Aeris floated on her back and placed Chad on her breast. He locked his legs around her nipple to avoid sliding off.

 

(Authors note: Lake Victoria is 272 ft. deep so this actually makes sense. Thanks Google)

 

The two sunned themselves for a little while as they stared at passing clouds. "What does that look like?" Chad asked pointing to a cloud. "Like a collection of water vapor" she replied. "Nara...help her please" Chad said. "She said looked like a bunny rabbit" Aeris said. "Much better. Now that one with no help" Chad said. Aeris stared for a moment. "Looks like your erect penis the way it slightly curves to the right" Aeris said. "For the love of...at least you used your imagination that time" he said. "Speaking of penis" Aeris said. Aeris took him off her tit and sucked his cock into her mouth. The horny giantess began back stroking back to land as she sucked him. "Goddamn Aeris! Horny much?!" Chad said hanging onto her nose. By the time they made it ashore Chad had came twice. Aeris let his teeny load trickle down her palate.

 

Aeris let go of him and placed him on the ground as she sat down. The water shone like precious stones off her skin. Aeris became embarrassed at how intensely he stared at her naked body. She moved her leg and placed her big toe in front of him.  Chad kissed and licked the tip of her toe and rubbed his hand across her toenail. It shined like a sapphire. The color he liked best. Either Nara told her to paint them this way or it was a shared memory. After licking her toe, he walked past her foot and dragged his hand along her skin. Aeris was tense with anticipation. Her heart beat faster. Her body temp rose. A biological response that she loved every time she felt it. "Spread it for me" he said. Aeris spread her gigantic labia for him and Chad began squeezing the folds with his hands. "Uhhgh" she groaned.

 

Chad understood what Aeris wanted and understood why Nara let her use her body for this. There was a profoundness in sharing your body with someone you loved before the possibly of it all ending. It gave peace and tranquility where many things just couldn't. It was a soulful thing that even Aeris didn't comprehend but these mortal creatures did. For a Progenitor like Aeris, time is a simple thing. It's linear and measurable but this moment defied that. This tiny sliver of time was an eternity to her. The small creature at her vagina mating with her. The euphoria of it. The storm of emotion. Tears fell from her eyes. Progenitors didn't believe in gods. They were logical and believed it what could be proven and defined but Aeris being in Nara's body began to understand what it meant to believe in other things. Aeris cried not out of just bliss but of a longing. A longing of wanting to be born mortal. She would've gladly traded nigh immortality if it meant feeling this for the rest of her life.

 

Chad pushed away her soaked coarse pubic hair and squeezed her clit. Her pussy clamped around his cock hard and Chad groaned. He wasn't too far in her that it would've crushed his penis but it was noticeable enough that he came. "Fuck! Oh fuck!" he groaned shooting into her. Chad saw at that moment her labia actually flush redder. Blood flow increased as Aeris came. With a primal growl that could be heard for miles Aeris came. Chad held his breath for he knew an intimate detail about her body. With biological precision, Aeris squirted all over his body. Aeris fell backwards with a heavy thud shaking the ground. Aeris was breathing funny and Chad quickly crawled onto her body. He ran up her stomach and approached her head. He steadied himself as her breathing was shaking him around. "Aeris?!" he yelled. Aeris stood up abruptly and he tumbled off. She quickly caught him.

 

Chad saw something shocking in her eyes. Only one was lit up. He was speechless. He'd never seen that before. Her mouth was drooling looking at him. She was silent but her thoughts were as loud as cannon fire. "Fuck! Want more!" her mind screamed. Aeris grasped his legs with one set of fingers. His arms with another and held him sideways. With no ceremony, she dove in sucking his crotch. Aeris was unchained. Her lust had boiled over. Her body had hit the natural mating cycle for Ingress and her altered hormones from being pregnant magnified her mating instincts by tenfold. In short, Aeris was a 200-ft. tall sexual predator. Her sucking was so powerful it was beginning to hurt him. Chad swore she was going to suck his balls right off of him. Chad yelled as he came again and Aeris greedily swallowed the load. She held him in her hands and parted his legs. "More!" she yelled. "Aeris?" he asked becoming frightened. The light in her eye flickered on and off until both were out.

 

"Oh god I'm so sorry! What came over me?!" Nara yelled. The poor giantess trembled sitting on the shoreline. "I... I heard the stories but..." she whispered. "It's okay. I’m not hurt. I was just worried is all" Chad said. Nara cradled his sticky body to her cheek and snuggled him. Nara looked to the side. "Aeris is very upset. Wondering what happened" Nara said. "You're in the middle of a mating cycle aren't you?" Chad asked. Nara felt like she would die of embarrassment. "Interspecies sex Ed remember?" Chad said. Nara nodded. "Let me talk to Aeris. Bet she's upset more than you are" Chad said. Aeris took over and nearly burst into tears. "This was my fault!" Aeris said. Chad was going to object until Aeris interrupted him.

 

"No. It is. When we changed the Ingress, we gave them heightened mating instincts to help adapting and surviving harsh environments. I didn't know it was like that though" Aeris said. Nara was stunned hearing that. "You're not afraid of me again are you?" Aeris asked. That scared looked broke his heart. Chad had her raise him to her ear. "No and to prove it suck on me. Clean me off" he said. Aeris gave him a look. "Pervert" she said. She gently placed his lower half in her mouth and laid down. Chad hung out her mouth and stared into the sky. "That feels good. Shit that tickles" he said feeling her tongue graze the soles of his feet. "People take so many thing for granted. Looking at the clouds, being with a loved one. It's only when you're faced with losing those things that you appreciate life. It one of the few things about war that's good. It teaches you to appreciate your life. Hey? Are you masturbating while I'm talking profound?" Chad said feeling her moan. Aeris nodded her head. "Aeris? Are other Progenitors like you? I mean...understanding?" Chad asked. Aeris stopped fingering herself.

 

Honestly, she had no clue. She only understood the people here because she was looking from a mortal standpoint. It was logical to spare hybrids in wake of what she discovered but mating with them? Fighting her own kind? Dying for a creature that had a trillionth of her lifespan? Not logical. Chad could sense she had no answer. "We are gonna need a miracle won't we? Miracles are few and far between" Chad said. Aeris took him out of his mouth. "212,477,309" she said. "What's with the random number?" Chad asked. "That's how many sperm cells you shot into me today. That many different miracles someone your size is capable of every time you have sex. It's in the quadrillions for Ingress. I'm serious. You father is Ingress right? Of all those quadrillions of possible offspring that could've been born it was you. Generation after generation that was born and here you are. Someone that has the power to change your world. Save you world. If one different sperm reached your mother's egg then you wouldn’t be here and this world would be lost. You and everyone on this planet is a miracle" she said. Aeris right eye started glowing as she looked into his face.

Chapter End Notes:

continued