- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter contains insertion.

Seeing that made me keel over and vomit onto the carpet. My eyes were closed and it felt like I couldn't stop myself, vomit kept coming from my mouth and my nose and eventually I was crying. It slowly came to a trickle and then I had occasional convulsions that lead to me vomiting over onto the puddle that had already collected across the floor. I leaned back in my chair with my legs splayed out and held my hands on my stomach that felt impossibly empty now.


In the box the two people were now upright and staring at me. I looked at them and blinked tears from my eyes, then returned my face to my hands. I needed to take a break from all of the violence and just chillax.


Somewhere inside of myself I wanted to look through the vomit on the floor to find the remains of the small person, but I wasn't interested at this point. Sorting through the big mess would take too long, and it would be disgusting. Already there was the sour smell permeating through my room. I would clean it up whenever I felt like I had the power. I sat up straight and realized that I had to piss.


Actually, I needed to piss more than anything I ever needed to do on Earth. I stood up and ran to the bathroom, stepping directly into the cold vomit and tracking it through my room and the hallway until I reached the bathroom where I pulled down my pants, sat onto the toilet and started to pee for a good, long time. I set my right hand onto the counter that held the sink and relaxed my head back and closed my eyes, giving a sight of relief. I felt a lot better.


When I finished I stood up and started to change my tampon. I took off my pants and pulled the string from my vagina to remove the bloodied and filthy tampon then took a second one that was wrapped in plastic from the box next to my toilet. I set my foot up onto the toilet seat and was just about insert it but an idea came to me and I took my foot off then pulled up my panties and walked back to my bedroom.


I came back to the shoebox and looked into it. The two people that were left sat together again, talking to one another. When I approached they seemed to stop talking and look up to me. I must have looked so weird to them at this size...
The two were starting to interest me so I took the girl into my hands and looked at her for a long time, thinking of a good question, and then I said, "I want you to tell me what that boy means to you, after you've talked to him for so long."


She looked confused or distraught then started to speak, so I brought her to my ear and told her to start over. She told me, "I don't know, what is he supposed to mean to me? All five of us were getting along just fine, he's all that I have left, please, please..." and then I took her away and set her down onto the table. I flicked her in the tummy so that she fell onto her butt then I took the man out of the box and talked to him too.


"She just told me something really personal, and I wanted you to know before you died that these past couple of days she's never felt more alive and excited while talking to a man. She said that all that she wants you to know is how much she loves you, and how sorry she is that this all happened. I thought I should tell you that, it's what she said."


I took him to my ear and he said, "So what are you going to do now?" and I smiled then took him away and stood up then walked to my bed. I still had the unwrapped tampon in my other hand. I laid down onto it and held my legs out, splayed open to expose my crotch, and I told the girl, "I hope you enjoy watching this."


With my hand I took the man and pushed him into the opening of my tampon and then brought it to my crotch and lowered my panties. I spread open my labia then pushed the tampon partially into my vagina, pushed the applicator forward then pulled out the lower tube. This brought the man into my vagina along with the tampon.


Immediately I could feel his struggling within me. I crossed my legs together and pushed into my vagina with them and contracted my pelvic muscles. He seemed to be unmoving within me, possibly stuck within the tampon. He was essentially lost inside of my bloody snatch.


I stood up and made my way over to my chair then sat down. Now that he was within me I could take my time and keep talking to the girl. I picked her back up and started to talk to her again.


"Hey, what's your name?"


"My name is Charlotte, what did you just do to him? Did you just put him into your vagina with a tampon?"


"Yeah... yeah, I did. And I can feel him inside of me, he's struggling and trying to get out but he's stuck to the tampon."


"Oh my God, oh my God, let him out! He's going to die in there, please, listen to me..."


"I know he's going to die in there, I want you to know that he's struggling and trying to get out for you... or something like that..."


"Why would you tell him that I loved him? What the hell's your problem, I just don't want him to die!"


"I don't know... I don't know why I said what I said, maybe I just wanted him to die knowing that someone loved him. He's not very good looking, so maybe it would make him happy."


"Please... please, listen to me, you don't have to do this, you don't have to do what you're doing right now. You can still change us back, I promise I won't tell anyone ever what you did, just let me go and take him out of your vagina and just, please!"


"I can't even change you guys back, you're stuck like this, so there's no point anyway."


That's funny, when I said that she stopped talking to me. I tried to say some more stuff to her but she didn't want to talk anymore so I sat her back down onto the table and told her that I was gonna finish this all off.


I went back onto my bed and laid down then pulled my panties off completely. I arranged the blanket so it wasn't under me, I didn't want to make it dirty. I set away the string of the tampon and then brought my hand to my clitoris and began to masturbate.


Even after so long the man was moving around in me, only now it had become sporadic and stuttered. The feeling of something squirming within you, it was like a warm mass filling me up just a tiny bit. As I continued to rub at my clitoris my vagina began to moisten and I felt the muscles within my vagina start to contract, bringing the tampon and the man further into my body. Just the man alone made me feel like I was having actual sex, like there was a connection...


Sweat collected onto my forehead and soon my legs began to lose the will to stay elevated, and I let them lay slack. The muscles in my feet and thighs twitched and contracted more and more until eventually I felt like I was nearing climax, and I closed my eyes and I felt more right than I ever have until the struggling within my vagina stopped, and in an instant all pleasure was lost as it came over me what I had done.


I stopped masturbating before I even had an orgasm. My stomach felt gross again, but not enough for me to masturbate. I sat up and looked at the string coming from my vagina. There was a stain left on the bed sheet under me. As I slowly pulled my ass off of the bed the sweat left some of it clinging onto me, especially on my butt. Even my shirt was damp around the collar.


When I sat back onto my office chair, still without panties, I tasted a saltiness in my mouth. I pushed my tongue out and licked at my top lip and tasted snot. It seemed that masturbating had cleared my nose, or something. I took a tissue and blew my nose into it, and out came a large amount of sticky snot, but I still felt like my nose was runny. I threw it into the trash and then looked back down to my vagina.


The tampon wasn't going to come out until I soiled it. Having masturbated like that could have left the string so wet that it would snap, and that would have left the tampon stuck in me, and now thinking of all of this I felt so shortsighted and stupid. Maybe I was still just a stupid kid. I don't even know how to grow up.


For a second I had felt like there was a connection, closing my eyes and approaching orgasm I had felt like for the first time since high school managed to have sex. It's been so long, I'm so exhausted with no one even wanting to give me a chance anymore. It seems like it's just impossible to find anyone in the adult world. I'm not cut out for being an adult.


It's so hard to please myself anymore. I had set up the perfect situation and I still chickened out just because someone had died up in my snatch. Who even cares, I'd already killed three others and I was about to kill a fifth. I don't see why it mattered now or why I was suddenly afflicted.


When more snot started running from my nose, I decided to get up and do something. I left my room and took a towel from my laundry room and used that to clean up the vomit in my room, then I used some baking soda on it and left that to sit for a while. I was back in my chair after about ten minutes of work and I finally looked to see the girl.


She was sitting there silent, looking into her lap. I reached down and poked her and she looked up. I couldn't smile or anything, I just looked down at her with my mouth open, breathing through it so I wouldn't be making gross snot sounds. It took me a long time of staring at her to finally look down at my lap too and say that I was sorry, and again I started crying.


"I'm a wreck, I'm such a wreck, what am I doing to my self, I don't know what I was thinking, man..."


She stood and tried to talk to me, but I didn't want to hear any of it. I flicked her back down and kept sobbing like an animal, growing louder and louder and then snot was coming out of my nose so much that I had to close my mouth and quietly cry into my hands. I looked through my fingers and said, "You probably hate me, don't you? Everyone hates me, no one can help me anymore but all I want is someone to help me, I need someone here..."


I kept talking but soon I had said so much that I grew exhausted with talking and I fell silent. I took another tissue and blew my nose, then threw it away and looked back at the girl. I had to get rid of her too, but I hadn't even planned on what to do once I got this far.