- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter contains vore.

I had always wondered what a person would taste like. After I had taken her into my hands she was running around, trying in any way to escape from me. I held her to my face and tried to examine her to the best of my ability, but it was hard due to her constant movement. It was easy to tell that she was wearing a red shirt and jeans and that her hair was brown, but I couldn't make out her facial features. I guessed that it wouldn't matter in a moment.


Once I finished my looking over of her, I moved her down and pinned her to the table under my index finger. She still struggled to escape, pushing away at the top of my finger and kicking her legs, but it wasn't of any use. I took a stapler from my drawer and placed it over her right arm then stapled it to the table.


Her struggles had become much stronger and more panicked. When I looked at it, it seemed that I had broken her arm, the area under the staple was completely flat under the staple. She could escape by pulling the arm off, but I doubted she had the willpower to do so.


I repeated the process with her other arm. All she could do was kick her legs now. I was going to eat her soon, but I still had to experiment and see the limits of the human body out of my own curiosity. I moved my head over her, so that it was all she could see now, and then let out a large string of saliva from my mouth, and it slowly lowered until it completely covered her.


Now she was immersed in the liquid. I could see that she was still kicking, but as I watched, these kicks became weaker and weaker. Of course she was unable to breathe, I wondered if she was experiencing pain from the saliva burning her skin. I eventually grew bored of watching her within the saliva, so I took a tissue and wiped it off of her.


Somehow, she was not yet unconscious. There was still a layer of mucus covering her, so I wiped harder until she seemed relatively dry. Now I wanted to eat her. I put my enameled fingernail under the left staple and pried it off of her, then did the same with the right one. She didn't seem to have the energy to stand up and run, so I picked her up off the table.


As I brought her closer to my mouth, I began to hear her shrieking. When I felt a small bit of guilt overcome me from this, I brought her to my ear to hear her speak. She stayed there for somewhere around thirty seconds, but instead of talking to me she only gasped loudly and continued yelling. I brought her back around to my mouth.


Since her arms were already broken and useless, I began by placing my left incisor over one and biting it off. She was so close that her screams were now relatively loud and almost overwhelming. I licked at the stump I had left and tasted the blood.


I moved the arm in my mouth toward my molars and began to chew. I was met with a burst of incredibly unpleasant flavor, so much so that I took a tissue and spat the chewed arm out onto it. Maybe it was a better idea to swallow her whole.


So I was going to do just that. I opened my mouth wide and exhaled onto the girl, just to see her reaction, and then I placed her onto my tongue and began to run it over her slowly. She didn't have much flavor to her at all, which I was fine with after biting into her arm.


I let her lay on my tongue long enough that a string of drool ran out of the corner of my mouth and fell onto my hand, so I decided to close my mouth and get the action to begin.


When she was completely trapped within my mouth, I felt her struggles finally resume. She moved rapidly around my mouth, probably lost within the darkness, until she reached the front of my mouth and started to kick at my teeth. To make her stop, I scooped her up with the tip of my tongue and then started to suck on her.


Although she had no flavor, it was interesting to feel her constant movement within my mouth. I continued to run my tongue over her, then moved her to the area under my lower incisors and prod at her with the front of my tongue. It was interesting to make out her shape with my tongue.


It didn't take long for me to grow bored with this, so I took her with my tongue and tilted my head backward, allowing her to slowly slide into the back of my throat, but unexpectedly I felt her dash forward and then I was choking on her. I coughed violently and ran out of my room to my kitchen where I turned on the tap and drank from it to swallow her.


I felt her running down my throat, still struggling the whole way down. That feeling of her movement within me was interesting and I felt good as it happened, but now my throat was sore from all of my choking. I poured myself a glass of water from the pitcher within my fridge and drank that, then returned to my room.


I laid down on my bed and lifted my shirt to my breasts, and looked at my tummy and stomach area. It was interesting to observe the flesh and navel, like I had never looked at them before.


She had to have been in my stomach by now, so I began to poke at the area on my tummy. I wanted to know if she could feel what I was doing. I kept poking and eventually said, "If you can hear me, I'm the one who's doing that."


Soon enough this grew boring so I left my bed and returned to the chair by my desk. I looked into the shoebox and searched for who I would experiment on next, but what I saw surprised me. Instead of three shrunken ones, there was only two. One of them had to have escaped. In anger, I told the two remaining things, "One of you tell me where the other girl went, or else I will kill you both."


I took one of them to my ear and received no response. I didn't actually want to kill them yet, so I took the other one to my ear and listened to them as well. They gasped loudly and said, "Under the bed," and I quickly placed both of the things back into the box.


I got to my knees and looked under the bed. It was dark enough that I couldn't see anything, so I went to the desk next to my bed and took my phone off its charger, then turned on its light. I laid completely flat onto my tummy and pulled myself under the bed, and began to move the light around.


Entwined within the white carpet was another one of the shrunken ones. I reached over and untangled them from the strands of carpet and grabbed them, then slid out from under the bed as best as I could.


When I stood to my feet, I noticed that I had gotten burns on the flats of my arms. I sighed and looked at the thing in my hand. She was cowering, sobbing like an animal. All I felt for her was contempt, upset that she had climbed out from the box.


I walked to my closet and took out two loafers from work and placed the girl within one of them. I tilted it so that she would slide to the furthest toe. When it seemed like she was deep within it, I put the shoe down and walked back to my chair.


I sat down and felt at the temples of my head. I felt my stomach quietly gurgle, likely beginning to digest the girl I had eaten earlier. It was weird to think that she would soon go from a living person to a homogeneous soup mixed with the other things I had eaten that day.


The shoebox was still open. I looked inside of it and there were still only two people, both sitting next to each other and conversing. I couldn't tell with one of them had been the one to tell me where the girl was, so I just left my gaze unfocused on either of them and said, "Thank you."


There was a weird sensation running along the length of my spine. My entire body felt renewed, or some other word you could use to describe it. I suddenly let out a loud, long belch. By the end of it I laughed at myself. I slowly stopped laughing and looked at my feet. I started thinking again.


I don't know. Maybe what I was doing wasn't right, but sometimes you have to do what's wrong to make yourself happier. That's something you learn as you get older. So take this advice if you're still young and you're still figuring your life out, even if what you're doing doesn't always seem right, it might be what's best for everyone regardless. Do what makes you feel better.


You know, I could be completely wrong, but I just want to help people. I want them to know themselves, so I'm saying what I've been thinking for a long time. I'm sure a lot of other people have said it. But forget that, you don't have to listen to me. I'll get back to my story.


So I looked back over to the shoes, and I felt excitement. I took off the beaten pink slippers I was wearing and took two black socks from the dresser next to me and put them on. Grinning, I began to walk back toward the loafers.