- Text Size +

Taimish was a city of two halfs. Split in two by the Taimish River, one side of the river was where the wealthy, powerful, and virtual royality lived. Where palaces larger than entire villages sat beside one another. Where jewels and sculptors lined nearly everything. And where the massive, opulent capitol building loomed high over everything else. The most powerful, wealthy, and connected people of the Taian Republic all made their home here, surrounded by opulence and decadence.

 

But the northern side of the river… the northern side was almost an entire different city. Here the, workers, servants, and virtual slaves of the rich lived in squalor. Old factories, abandoned warehouses or any structure that was reasonably stable was made into homes. Crime was a fact of life and a weapon a near necessity. Water and electricity were luxuries worth killing over and those few houses with such amenities prized above all. Even clean clothing was worth dying for as the wealthy did not care for dirty slaves.

 

To those in the north, money was a thing whispered of as if in legend. The wealthy rarely, if ever, paid their servants. Their payment was being able to leave the squalor and constant danger, what more could the lowly servant want? The southern people were kings, nobles, tyrants, while the northern people were nothing but tools to be used and discarded without a thought.

 

But that clear divide would come back to doom those powerful men and women. Their need to be away from those "lesser" to them, their lust to show their "superiority" would be their demise. For they had made it simple to see where the corruption started and ended There was no in between, no wealthy servants or well off poor. Simply those with power and those without.... And fact that made the two awe-inspiring figures scowl as they began to move higher over the horizon.

 

Those who saw the two titans first thought they had gone mad. They tossed away drugs, alcohol, or just rubbed their eyes in disbelief. Surely they were seeing things, surely they had gone momentarily mad. But the sight did not vanish. In fact, it only became more clear as the two figures moved closer. And despite being miles away, a slight rumbling was beginning to echo into the city. The two giants WERE real, and were heading straight for the city.

 

Those in the poor district began to panic, scream, and flee the city. Most had nothing to their name and nothing to lose by leaving. In fact, a few of them felt relieved to, finally, be given the nudge they needed to leave this horrid place. There were those, however, that refused to leave, either too stubborn or simply uninterested in extending their existence. If doom was coming, they would face it head on. It couldn’t be any worse than what they had already gone through.

 

In the wealthy district, though, the spectacle became a new craze. The day had been terribly dull, but giants moving straight toward them was both novel AND exciting! Fear and worry were far from their minds as the armed forces around the capital began to deploy. An entire army of multiple companies, all a mix of infantry, tanks, artillery, planes, and even some experimental weapons, all moved to block the two giant's advance. But neither slowed as they gave each other a confident smirk.That smirk was reflected by the wealthy as they settled in to watch the show. A real life movie for all of them to watch...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Clyde's massive foot crashed down, snapping trees and pulverizing them into splinters. His other foot followed the other soon after and left yet more foot-shaped clearings in the forest. He and Melissa were marching their way to the capital through a dense and, mostly, untamed forest. Following the river or a highway to the capital would have been simpler, but would have put more people at risk. Doubly so with what was being arrayed against them.

 

Already, a mass of artillery, tanks, infantry, planes, and even some of his own experimental weapons were getting into position to intercept them. Thankfully, these weapons were far less deadly than the monsters he had made in the prison. And exponential less deadly than the monsters he had turned himself and Melissa into. Clyde felt not a speck of doubt as he and Melissa continued forward. Even his energy cannon had only stung him, and only made him bigger afterwards. These lesser weapons would be lucky to even get them to notice.

 

As Melissa and Clyde stopped a good mile or two outside the city, the artillery began angling their guns to fire on the approaching giants. The planes took up attack formations as tanks rolled forward to get into firing position. Soon enough, the army would unleash hell on Clyde and Melissa... and the area around them. It was the major reason they had taken a slight detour to come at the city from this forested area. Neither Clyde nor Melissa thought the army would have been doing a damn thing differently had there been civilians around.

 

"Well, fire already!" Melissa yelled at the army, causing the trees nearby to bend from the sonic force of her yell. Clyde chuckled at how unstoppable his wife had become and had to stop himself from reaching for her. That could wait...

 

The army did as it was told, or was intimidated into doing, and the blaze of the artillery roared to life. Clyde spotted the shells as they came flying toward them, but didn't even raise his arms to shield himself. A good many of the shells missed their targets and, instead, only added to the destruction Clyde and Melissa's walk had caused. Those that did felt like rain drops hitting his skin and were about as effective at harming him. Melissa shrugged off the shells that hit her just as easily.

 

The planes roared down on the two and a mix of missiles and bullets were sent toward the giant's heads. This time Clyde did shield himself with his arms as he didn't want to test to see if his eyes were as strong as the rest of him. Once the barrage of missiles stopped, Clyde swiped his arms out as he tried to swat the planes away. He managed to hit one with his hand and the plane simple ceased to be. He shook off the small bits of metal that had stuck to his hand before swiping at another.  Melissa, though, was a bit more gutsy than Clyde.

 

Melissa didn't even bother protecting herself and, instead, focused on smashing the planes coming at her. She slapped one out of existence before clamping her hand down on another, causing it to explode in her hand. One flew in and strafed her cheek, but paid for getting so close. Melissa sprang forward and her teeth ripped the back part of the plane off. The rest of it spiralled toward the ground before exploding far below. Melissa giggled before spitting the metal out and nailing another plane with the ball of salva and metal.

 

Despite their efforts, more and more planes screamed into the fight. While their weapons weren't doing much of anything, it was hard to keep moving with the things constantly buzzing around, pulling their attention to them. And no matter how fast the two crushed the annoying flies, more streamed in to take the place of the fallen. Worse still, every second they wasted here was more time for the capital to evacuate the very people they were after. While Clyde doubted the arrogant fools saw much of a threat, for now, there was bound to be SOMEONE with some sense there who might get them to see reason. They needed to give that person as little time as possible.

 

Clyde looked around and glanced down at the forest of trees that barely reached his ankle. Coming up with an idea, Clyde bent down and pulled up a large chunk of trees, dirt, and rocks. He tossed it up in front of him and the mass of debris created a pseudo shotgun effect. Planes were shredded apart as they hit dirt, rocks, trees, and various other things they were never meant to fly through. At least twenty craft were sent crashing to the ground, another ten exploded into fireballs, and far more were forced to break off or risk their plane falling apart right under them. But still more came.

 

"Let me handle this," Melissa said before lifting her hair up a bit. She began to swing her head back and forth causing her hair to wipe around her head. Melissa’s massive, and super-humanly strong, hairs tore through the planes like steel cables moving at Mach 1 and explosions began to erupt all around her. Melissa charged forward, still whipping her hair, and most of the capital's air force was turned into shredded bits of metal. Clyde added some more dirt shotgun to the mix and the sky was cleared of the pesky planes. And Melissa was given a new hair accessory in bits of, often bloody, planes.

 

With the air force taken out, the two giants turned their attention to the ground forces. The artillery had gone silent when the planes had engaged, but roared back to life now. Tanks and other vehicles joined in as Melissa and Clyde pounded they way out of the forest. It wasn't long before the pair reached the end of the forest and the ground forces were forced to start retreating. Melissa looked eager to go after them, but Clyde was not quite so gung-ho.

 

The pair had arrived at the outskirts of the wealthy part of the city. While these buildings were far from the massive palaces that covered the interior of the city, they were still large, well made, and lavish in bits of finery. The people inside them were all fleeing, suddenly now keenly aware of the danger they were in. But with the military taking up much of the roads, most were forced to flee on foot. Which almost meant Clyde could see their children…. Young children in some cases.

 

"Melissa wait I do-" was as far as Clyde got before a sudden wave of shock went through him. Melissa turned to give him a confused look before her eyes widened in surprise as well. The two looked at each for a second before both smiled in recognition of this feeling. Ohhhhh yes….

 

Melissa gave a soft moan before she began to rise higher and higher into the air. Clyde groaned as well before he went right along with her. Their feet pushed out further and further, burying more and more under their unyielding flesh. Trees were uprooted before being crushed into splinters while the dirt roads they had reached began to crack and break apart. Their shadows stretched further and further into the city and screams of terror began to echo even louder. Both Melissa and Clyde grabbed the other’s hand and caressed the other as their hands grew with the other.

 

"Wow...why are we...getting so big?" Melissa asked as she, idly, annihilated a tank with just a toe. Clyde's erection grow harder seeing the power his wife now had, and still gaining, but he pushed it aside as he tried to think. He glanced down at the hand that had been burned and remembered the effects of that injury. He had grown right after that injury... and the military was attacking them... It wasn't effective, but maybe...

 

"I think being hurt causes the serum to react stronger. I guess it doesn't care if we are actually hurt or not," Clyde theorized, though it was only a theory. It could be the serum was starting to have a bigger effect on them for a number of reasons. Whatever the cause, the effect was....startling. Doubly so as both he and Melissa began to grow in exponential spurts. Spurts that felt SOOOOOOO GOOOOD!

 

The pair's spurts sent them higher and higher into the sky. They passed 200 ft, 250, 300, 500. Still they grew bigger and bigger and still did the fools keep firing on them. Clyde was more than sure, now, that their attacks were fueling their growth and that he and his wife wouldn't stop till they did. He might have been worried about that if he wasn't so busy gazing at Melissa. She was rubbing her swelling body with wanton lust and everything her hand brushed across seemed to expand at her touch. Her breasts were swelling like mad and firm, toned muscles expanded over her arms and legs. It was so engrossing that he didn't even think to look at the changes happening to himself. Until Melissa looked at him and gave a sudden gasp.

 

Glancing at himself, Clyde watched in awe as his feet began to grow big enough to bury sections of the woods and force the vehicles and soldier to flee. Some had waited too long and were buried in the wall of flesh that were his expanding feet. Clyde chuckled before grunting as his back hardened and enlarged. His butt firmed and toned even more while his biceps swelled still larger.

 

At the same time, Melissa giggled in joy as she crossed her arms under her breasts and watched herself, and them, swell even larger. Her own rear expanded and twitched larger as clear signs of muscles began to spread over her. Seeing his wife become even more powerful, more divine, Clyde's dick expanded, enlarged, and engorged as it grew larger than most buildings. Clyde had to rub it in appreciation and it twitched in joy at his touch.  And still their growth continued.

 

Finally, Clyde and Melissa both gave out a loud groan of pleasure as their growth spurt came to an end. They glanced down and could only stare in wonder as the city was laid out in miniature before them. They had grown to an astonishing 1800 ft or more. There wasn't a single skyscraper that could match their immense size. And the attacks on them had all but ceased as the soldiers realized their futility. Clyde and Melissa tore their shocked eyes away from the ground and looked at each other.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Melissa was the first to overcome her shock. She blinked it away before letting out a soft giggle. Her eyes shifted downward as she leaned forward to see past her large breasts. All around her feet were the “lucky” tiny soldiers and vehicles that hadn’t been caught in her growth, now all desperate to flee from her colossal form. Melissa placed her hands on her hips before shaking her head at them.

 

"Really? You think there is any chance you are going to escape from us, now?" Melissa said before shifting her foot. Even just raising it up caused a few nearby buildings to crumble  and she moved the massive shadow of it to settle over a battery of artillery on a nearby hill. She let a big smile cross her face before slamming her foot down.

 

The impact obliterated the artillery, the fleeing soldiers, and the hill it had been set up on. A massive blast of displaced air rushed away, shattering glass and sending people and vehicles tumbling like toys. A huge crater erupted out from around her foot and Melissa couldn't help but touch herself at the sheer POWER she now wielded. It was... intoxicating.

 

"Me-Melissa be more careful! There might be innocent people around here!" Clyde said in a worried tone. Melissa's lust faded and turned to fear as she snapped out of her dream-like state. Oh God, what had she done?! There was no telling how many people she might have just killed or injured with... with...

 

And just like that, Melissa realized she didn't care about them. Civilian or not, the people here were not innocent. They had profited off the suffering of others, maybe not as much but still profited!  And even if they didn't, they had keep quiet about it and by their silence, helped it happen. Maybe they didn't deserve to die, but they were between them and the people who did. And at their new gargantuan sizes, there was no way they could avoid killing a few unintended targets. Hell, they probably already had just by growing!

 

"So what if there are? It's not like we can avoid all of them. Besides... their not innocent for letting this happen," Melissa said. Clyde gave her a shocked look, but Melissa turned away from him. She glared down at the small family that had managed to free themselves. A quick shift of her foot was all it took for her to snuff them out. They didn't even have time to scream or suffer. And that was all the mercy she was willing to grant.

 

"Meli...ssa..." Clyde said, in shock and anger at first, but it faded into thoughtfulness. Melissa ignored her introspecting husband as she started forward. He could have a crisis of conscious if he wanted, SHE was going to get revenge. Her foot rose into the air, raining debris down into the suburbs, before coming down with another earth-shattering impact. She didn't even bother looking at the damage as she spotted a small group of army vehicles attempting to flee down a highway. Melissa growled at them and started to make a beeline for them. Hundreds of homes were annihilated either by her feet or the earthquakes they made. A trail of destruction and death was left in Melissa's wake. Crushed bodies and debris of homes were scattered everywhere as both began to drip from her feet. But Melissa didn't care. They deserved it... deserved to suffer like she had.

 

Melissa's foot crashed down a few yards from the fleeing convoy. She glared down at it from on high and didn't even feel their weapons fire on her foot. Bending down, Melissa's hand came down toward the section of the highway they were on and closed around it. Missiles, shells, and bullets all slammed into her hand, but didn't leave so much as a mark on her skin.

 

With barely any effort at all, Melissa ripped the section of highway off of its supports and lifted it up into the air. She stood back up to her full height and adjusted her grip so she was holding the highway in her palm. The vehicles had stopped firing and the soldiers on the bridge tossed their weapons away. She could see many of them begging for mercy, pleading and sobbing pathetically. Melissa smirked at them as memories of her treatment by beasts just like them filled her head. Slowly, her fingers began to close...

 

Panic sweep the tiny people. They begged, prayed, attacked, and even killed their fellows in mad attempts to please her. None of it was what she wanted, though. What she wanted, was to close her hand. She watched as the highway began to crumble as her palm closed around it. A few soldiers leap from her hand to take their chances further down on her body while the unlucky ones just plummeted to their demise. Those that stayed gave one last scream of terror before Melissa closed her fist. She squeezed it as tight as she could before turning it upside down. She opened her palm and let a tiny stream of debris and body parts rain down.

 

A sudden loud boom and a small, to her, tremor forced Melissa to turn away from the massacre. To her right, Clyde had stomped down on another defensive position the military had tried to abandon. A massive crater had formed around his foot and he looked to be failing to hide a smile.

 

Melissa shook her head and headed over to him. Her feet crushed and churned more of the area into a scene from a disaster movie, but Melissa was long past caring. She did stop to crush a small squad of soldiers that had been trying to hide with her toe, though. Clyde looked up at her as she smirked at him.

 

"What am I going to do with you?" Melissa asked as she shook her head again. Clyde smirked at her before wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close. Melissa giggled as her breasts pushed into his toned and muscular chest.

 

“I can think of a few suggestions,” Clyde said as he planted a soft kiss on her neck. Melissa cooed in approval and… and why hadn’t she been fucking him already? There was some-

 

Melissa’s eyes settled on a massive building at the top of a large hill. It wasn’t close to being her size, but it was far larger than any other in the city. Something about it made her feel...angry. Or...something, wha-

 

The odd fog that Melissa hadn’t even noticed before, finally, gave way and Melissa remembered the train… the people… the ho- THE MONSTERS!!!

 

“No.. no, not now Clyde,” Melissa said as she pushed Clyde off her. He tried to keep a grip on her, but seemed to be fighting himself a bit as well.

 

“Not now? Bu...wait the...right...right, the government,” Clyde said as he shook his head as if to clear it. Melissa nodded and yet couldn’t quite shake the feeling she was forgetting something else… Bah, it must not have been that important.

 

Focused back on their goal, the couple started forward once again, uncaring where their feet fell. The two titans plowed their way through the suburbs, leaving hundreds dead, thousands injured, and tens of thousands homeless as they headed to the center of the gilded city. And yet neither even so much as batted an eye...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Clyde had to fight not to shake his head again as he tried to fight off this...oddity. SOMETHING was wrong, he could FEEL it… but his head just… It was like there was a fog hanging around him that he couldn’t disperse. Something had worried him about moving forward… something important… Dammit what was it?!

 

Trying to focus his mind on something else, Clyde looked forward as they arrived at the first of the massive palaces where the true rulers of the Republic lived. The opulence and sheer greed that had created such a sight... and seeing it mirrored for miles ahead, was the distraction Clyde needed. He thoughts went back to his wife's dying body and to his own hand in creating this...this....

 

Clyde slammed his foot down as hard as he could onto the closest mansion. Most of it was annihilated under his foot but the parts that weren't were sent flying, crashing through other mansions and leaving a sea red behind it. The entire city shook from the impact and Clyde's anger was nowhere near spent. THIS is what his genius was used for. THIS is what he let happen because of his cowardice. THIS was the REAL monster that would doom his race! THIS was what he had been forgetting! He was SURE of it!

 

The rage burning through Clyde brought his other foot into the air. It settled over another mansion nearby before repeating the stomp, but still it wasn't enough. He bent down a bit as tiny dots started to flee and sucked in a huge breath. He let out a massive yell of anger and watched many of the dots either go flying and falling to the knees. Parts of the mansions started to crumble apart and every pane of glass shattered instantly. He was going to destroy everything here, buildings and dots included.

 

Melissa laughed in approval at Clyde's anger, but didn't start stomping mansions. Instead, she headed deeper into the city, crushing bits of mansions here and there, before stopping a few blocks in. She turned to face Clyde and gave him a smirk before holding her arms out and falling backwards.

 

The impact was so huge that even Clyde felt it. In fact, a city twenty miles away felt it. A massive blast of air and force rocketed out from her body, obliterating buildings and dots utterly like a nuclear blast. Those further away had their eardrums blown out while the lucky few miles away simply fell to the ground. But Melissa wasn't done as her strong arms and legs began to shift. Her arms moved up toward her head while her legs spread apart. What few buildings and dots had survived her drop were crushed under her tidal wave of limbs as she carved an angel into the city. A bloody, smoke filled angel of death and destruction. She giggled in delight as Clyde watched before looking to him expectantly. Ahhh, so that was how she wanted to do this...

 

Clyde gave her a playful smirk before looking down. His view of the tiny city below was, partially, blocked by his massive er-... now there was an idea. Giving Melissa a smirk, Clyde slid down into a kneeling position, his legs bulldozing more buildings and fleeing people, before stopping once his balls neared the ground. He bent forward, forcing his balls down and annihilating a house with them, and moved his arms out and as wide as he could. He pulled them back, dragging buildings, vehicles, dots, and anything else back toward his balls. A massive pile of debris, body parts, and a few lucky survivors soon appeared in front of Clyde while an entire section of city simply vanished.

 

With his work finished, Clyde leaned back before thrusting his massive member right through the middle of the mess. Bits of it were sent flying like missiles into other parts of the cities, annihilating anything in their way. The few survivors screamed and pleaded as they scrambled to grab onto his dick. But it retracted just as quickly as it had entered. The pile, now with a massive hole in it, crumbled partly killing yet more, but it had barely settled before Clyde was plowing it again. And damn did it feel good, doubly so thanks to the few lucky ones who had managed to get onto his dick. Their tiny hands and scrambling feet were like tiny little tickles and he couldn't help but gasp in approval. But that didn't stop him from slamming his dick onto the pile to bury the last of it into a crumbled pile.

 

Clyde was going to turn to his wife, but she was already next to him. Their mouths meet and the two began to lose themselves in the other. Clyde opened his eyes to loo- wait... a helicopter was leaving. One of these things were trying to escape!

 

Pushing Melissa aside, Clyde leap back to his feet and started a sprint toward the tiny flying machine. Huge sections of mansions were thrown up, body parts mixed in with the debris, as he rushed to the fleeing nate. The helicopter had enough time to turn away before Clyde was, literally, right on top of it. He towered high above it, so high even his penis was higher off the ground, and glowered down at it.

 

"No one is escaping. NO ONE!" Clyde yelled before stepping in front of the copter. It tried to veer away, but was too slow as he clamped his calf and thigh together. The muscles of both crashed together and turned the helicopter into nothing but a small stain. A few other helicopters tried to flee, but barely got off the ground before Melissa slid up to them. She gave them a small, by her standards, blow and sent them careening back to the ground. The sudden shift in pressure and air currents was too much for the crafts to handle and they smashed back into the ground. Melissa shook her head at the wrecks and the few dots who pulled themselves out of them.

 

"Such naughty little things, trying to flee from their justly deserved punishment," Melissa said with a confident smirk. She plucked up a nearby tree before blowing into it with hurricane like force. A rain of splinters, branches, and larger planks crashed down on the survivors with enough speed to punch right through them. Not one survived.

 

Clyde smiled in approval before turning his eyes to the capitol building itself. Leaving his wife to finish with the rest of the monsters, Clyde stomped his way to where the real leaders of this monstrous Republic lived. A few suicidal guards and tanks attempted to stop him, but he crushed them just by walking before stopping to glare down at the gaudy building. He grabbed its roof and ripped it off with ease before tossing it back down into the city. Its golden sheen smashed apart into rubble, crushing quite a few in the process.

 

Inside, however, the building was empty save for a few cowering, unimpressive dots. Clyde's glare hardened as he smashed a few parts of the building to make sure the monsters weren't hiding somewhere, but there was no sign of them. Growling in fury, Clyde spotting a fleeing security dot and snatched him up. He lifted the pleading thing up to his eye and gave him a bowl-loosening glare.

 

"Where are they?" was all Clyde asked. The guard pointed down and Clyde followed his finger to a few limos making their way toward the airport. The monsters were still riding in style? Of course they were, they were too arrogant to realize how obvious that would be.

 

Letting the guard fall to his doom, Clyde turned to Melissa. She was using his breasts like giant battering rams to smash apart the buildings she crawled over and was heading toward the airport. Perfect...

 

"Melissa, their heading for the airport!" Clyde yelled and Melissa looked up. He pointed toward the limos and Melissa turned to give them a vicious smile. Not bothering to stand up, she crawled over to the airport, smashing hundreds of buildings along the way, before stopping right on the runway. She sprawled out over the airport, crushing most of the planes and hangers before turning a smirk to the control tower. She plucked the control tower off the ground like it was a newly planted bush and smashed it right into the road leading from the hangers to the runway. The demolished building created a virtual wall that made any attempt to takeoff pointless. Even if she moved from her spot.

 

Clyde started after the limos as they veered to turn another way. Seeing the airport was out, they started to head for the exit of the city, the exit they hadn't utterly annihilated. Clyde debating going after them, but stopped as Melissa started to crawl after them. She, slowly, and seductively, crawled after them like a cat chasing a toy mouse, her ass swinging to and fro… The fog seemed to roll in an... Clyde couldn't stand it anymore, he NEEDED her, but... but he could make this exciting for both of them.

 

Melissa had, purposely, let the limos get ahead of her. She was coming after them, smashing her hands down overly forcefully, as she closed in. Her hand started to stretch out to grab the first one when Clyde  grabbed her rear. She eeped in surprise before glancing back at him. He wanted to explain, he really did, but his lust was simply too great and thinking was...hard. He thrust right into her without a word causing her epp to turn into a surprised moan.

 

"C-Clyde? Wh-what ar- ohhhhh," Melissa said as her pussy became soaked almost instantly. She clamped down on him with such force he had to gasp and despite her confused words, he knew she had been dying for this just as much as he had.

 

"Don't worry, they're not escaping," Clyde whispered to her before started to pump her faster. Melissa looked confused at first, but his third thrust caused her body to react like he knew it would. She moaned before swelling larger and her confusion turned to a giggle.

 

"You horn dog. I approve very, VERY much," Melissa said before going back to enjoying the sex. And her growth spurt. Clyde smiled as each pump caused Melissa's rear to expand outward. He could feel her ass growing in his hands and smiled as her breasts moved further and further forward. The limos were getting away, for now, but that was going to change very quickly.

 

Picking up the pace, Clyde felt his own body starting to swell and expand in approval. He felt his feet push deeper into the cement and plow through more of the mansions he was standing on. He glanced over and saw the few skyscrapers looking more and more like models as his body began its spurt.

 

But the real star was Melissa whose growth had speed up noticeably. She rested her head on one arm while the other dug into the ground. Each thrust caused her to lengthen and enlarge, moving her closer to the limos. Their lead was rather large, but it was shrinking now that Melissa's spurt had gone into overdrive. She giggled and moaned as Clyde's thrusts moved her closer and closer to her prize. And hers breasts crushed more and more as she gave "chase".

 

Clyde started to pump Melissa as fast as his enhanced body could go and both of them began a rapid growth. Clyde grunted and growled as his muscles began to swell even further. Melissa moaned and laughed as the lead the limos had began to vanish. Soon she was almost staring right down at them and her skyscraper-sized breasts were fast approaching. The limos tried to go faster, but they simply couldn't thanks to their sheer size. One by one, Melissa's breasts caught them and buried them under her still growing body.

 

Seeing them all dead was the last straw and both Clyde and Melissa came. Their growth spurt surged to even greater heights as their screams were heard all over the world. Clyde opened his eyes to watch clouds drift past his eyes and watched them fall further and further below him. Melissa's massive form expanded further and further, covering the city and wiping out everyone and everything in it. And still they both grew.

 

Clyde watched in shock and pleasure as the city, what was left of it, turned into small grey smudges. His penis expanded inside Melissa and she groaned and moaned in approval. Melissa smiled as her body spread further and further out, crushing the tiny vehicles that had managed to flee and much of the countryside outside the city. And still they grew. They passed 10,000 ft, 20,000, 30,000...

 

Finally, at 35,000 ft tall, over six miles, the pair's massive spurt came to an end. Clyde pulled out of his wife and grunted as his strength increased yet more. He felt beyond powerful, beyond mortal. He was beyond human in every sense of the word. And despite the unbelievable size he already was, he knew they could grow still bigger. Melissa moaned as her hips and breasts expanded yet again and her back toned and hardened. She didn't bother to stand as she rolled over to face Clyde. Her back annihilated the Taian mountain range like it was nothing and she licked her lips in eager need. Clyde might have resisted if anything of the old him was even still there.

 

But the old Clyde was gone, just like the old Melissa. They were beyond them both, beyond mortal concepts. They knew they had to be bigger. Even at this size people would resist, kill, and cause more death. But that would stop once they were even larger. So large that they WERE the world. And then...then they would make this world the way it should have been. They would make a world where no one preys on the weak, where love is all consuming, and where their rule was absolute. The people would love them, they would love each other, and they would be happy. And they would be slaves to that happiness and love.

 

Melissa spread her legs as her eyes began to glow with divine light. Clyde smiled back as he leaned down to take his ascended wife once again. And as he did, his eyes began to shine as well. But while both saw the golden glow of divinity, all the people around them saw was the growing shadow of their new masters… Their new worlds.

Chapter End Notes:

Finally the last part of this one shot is here. Sorry this took so long but RL has been kicking my ass as of late. With classes starting, work picking up, and other just hectic things, I haven't had much chance to work on anything.

For the time being ASH is going to stay on hiatus. Sorry, but I just don't have the time for it ATM. However, things should get back into a rhythm soon so I should be able to get back to it within the month.