- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

There was no doubt it was them of course; even at the absurdly pitiful scale they’d shrunken to, the mishmash of bright clothes and distant squeaking was unmistakable. Misa watched with barely concealed contempt as the gaggle of girls scrambled about in confusion, pandemonium reigning as they tried to work out what on Earth had happened to them.

This did happen from time to time; it wasn’t exactly a common occurrence, but it was just reliable enough that Misa never had to go too long without her fix. Whatever mystic force or airborne infection or act of God was responsible ultimately mattered little to the towering school-girl, her traditional Japanese uniform clinging neatly to her athletic figure.

Past experience had proven time and again that she was immune to the diminishing effects of the unknown affliction, and she was more than happy to exploit that fact to its fullest potential.

That was the particularly delicious thing about having American schoolmates; their pig-headed, arrogant attitude towards Japan and its culture wasn’t exactly widely loved or respected by the rest of her classmates. Consequently if a dozen or so of the giggling harpies just so happened to disappear, nobody would care enough to look for them. 

In a twist of irony, the only person who had cared enough to look for them was Misa herself… but not because she wanted to make sure they were okay.

Stepping down off the landing of the dormitory and into the corridor, she took two heavy, deliberate strides forward until she was standing at the edge of the cluster of human cockroaches. Their curvaceous, busty little figures were nothing more than insects by comparison to the towering Misa; a fact which brought her no amount of disdainful amusement.

“Weak.”

Although she wasn’t well versed in English, she knew enough of the language to taunt her prey as she lifted a flat-soled black shoe into the air. She let it dangle for a few devilish moments, the terrified screams from down below ringing in her ears as she quietly selected a target. Her mind struggled to remember the plump little red-head’s name… eh, it wasn’t important. 

Her foot stomped down with a sickening ‘crunch’, a squirt of crimson spurting out from beneath her sole. The impact sent several of the other girls sprawling, tumbling to the floor as their lungs burned from hollering. A toothy grin of sadistic pleasure crossed her mouth as she leaned forward on the ball of her foot, grinding it back and forth until all resistance had faded to mulch. 

She wasn’t too fussed by the hilariously feeble attempts at escape as the stumbling sorority students tried to outpace her. Even if they ran for a full minute, she could cover the distance in a single step; not to mention the fact that the elevated landings up and down the corridor meant they had literally nowhere to run anyway!

Without lifting her blood-spattered shoe off its victim, Misa twisted on the spot and launched another step over one of the dinky dames. The impact wasn’t quite as forceful as the first, seeing as she was merely putting her foot down rather than putting power into the stomp, but that didn’t at all make it any less agonizing. Indeed, while the first girl had been granted the swift, painless kind of execution that had been over and done with before she’d had a chance to experience any sort of agony, this girl found herself only partially crushed beneath the shoe of the Japanese giantess.

Her legs were bloody powder and most of her ribs were destroyed in an instant, but her mind still burned with overwhelming pain. Her bawling squeaks for mercy went unheard by Misa, though they were more than audible to the other terrified bugs. One of the hollering grubs jumped up and down on the spot, waving her arms madly and trying to get through to the monstrous colossus. 

Misa could see her of course, but the language barrier had been enough of a problem when the curvaceous Americans were full sized. Now that their speech was little more than distorted yelping, it was utterly incomprehensible. The titan just scrunched up her nose in distaste; presumably the silly little thing was asking her for mercy. 

Well, she was more than happy to give her own special brand of mercy alright.

Leaning her weight into the step once again, she rapidly increased the pressure on the squirming insect beneath her loafer, gritting her teeth with anticipation until the pathetic little thing exploded like the last one. The girl who’d been jumping up and down was spattered with crimson, her motions ceasing as she gaped at the blood. Her palms clasped to the sides of her face as she screamed incoherently.

Misa just rolled her eyes.

“Don’t be afraid of blood, tiny girl. You are full of it; let me show you!” She chided with an accent as sharp as her fingernails as she squatted down and snatched up the busty brunette in a single palm. Upon bringing the red-painted runt closer to her eyes, she realized with amusement that she actually remembered this one. Sylvia had been far from the most obnoxious woman she’d ever met; in fact, out of all the American students she’d met, the wriggling wretch had been by far the most tolerable.

That did not however mean that her fate would be any different than Misa had originally planned. She might have considered befriending the hapless critter had she remained at full size, but at her current scale… she was exactly as worthless as any other scuttling bug.

“Nice to see you Sylvia. Can you do something for me?”

The grub-sized girl’s eyes widened as she nodded and squeaked her response.

“Y-yes?”

“Die.” Her fist clenched tight with enough force to crush an apple, her thumb pressing down on the briefly horrified face of the flailing female, compressing Sylvia’s entire body into a lumpy red paste that oozed briefly out between the cracks of Misa’s fingers. 

Opening her palm, she let the mess slip off and hit the floor with a wet ‘splat’, eliciting a fresh flurry of fear from far below. In spite of the fact that three women had been snuffed out in the past few moments, it had still been less than a minute since Misa had made her presence known. Barely any distance had been covered by her imminent victims, and she relished the knowledge that she could snuff them out with total impunity; no repercussions, no reprimands… just the burning satisfaction of crushing something that doesn’t deserve to exist.

One by one, step by step, she made her way through the crowd of crunchy critters, feeling a swell of delight in her soul every time she felt that familiar sensation of life being extinguished beneath her tread. It would have been nice if she could remember any more of their names to actually taunt them a little… but all Americans looked the same from up here. 

With only three of the busty little bugs left to go, Misa was hyping herself up to see if she could catch all three with a single stomp when she heard the sound of a door unlatching further up the corridor. Bending at the hips and swiping her hand with practiced dexterity across the floorboards, she caught the trio in her fist before rising back to a standing position, watching as one of her classmates stepped pleasantly out of her dorm. Their eyes met briefly and they exchanged a pleasant smile before the other girl sauntered away. 

After waiting a few brief moments, Misa opened her palm and examining the last of the crop. One of them was already broken; body slightly contorted from what she could only assume was the impact of her hand slamming into them. She carefully plucked the damaged specimen loose, ignoring the pleading sobs of her companions as she curled her fingers casually around its limp limbs. A single squeeze and a spray of crimson later and there were only two little toys left.

Misa squinted at them for a few seconds, determined to remember their names.

“… Jessica. Lucy.” She paused, taking their wide-eyed reaction as an indicator that she was correct. “…Beg.” Misa commanded with forceful callousness, her hardened expression gazing coldly down at the pair of quivering things. It didn’t take long for them to start, though it was an exercise in futility since all three of them knew that Misa couldn’t have understood what they said even if she cared to try. It was less about the specific words and more about the intention by that point… and whether or not their message got through to her, the best the busty little bimbos could hope for was for some sort of mercy that didn’t result in their immediate, brutal death.

Strolling over to the door of her dorm, Misa settled herself down on the step and peeled off her loafers one after the other. She took just a moment to flex and stretch her toes before dangling Jessica and Lucy over the shoes, looking back and forth between the two of them.

“Breathe deep.” She said, slightly muddling the English before dropping the bewildered bugs onto the leather. Peering down her nose at them, she waved her palm dismissively as though shooing away a cat. “Crawl!”

She lifted her left foot back towards its shoe, slipping the toes in and letting them slide along the fabric until they’d settled into place. Misa briefly wondered if she’d given Jessica enough time to crawl away…

… the barely perceptible ‘splat’ under her heel told her she most certainly had not. 

Misa shrugged, shifting over to her right foot, counting another few seconds to give little Lucy a chance to cover some actual distance. Once she felt enough time had elapsed, she slipped that second foot into its shoe, smiling with approval as she felt the pinned, pathetic form of the shrunken student caught in the scrunch of her toes. Weak, worthless and without hope… but still very much alive.

Rising carefully to her feet, Misa took a few tentative steps before she was sure that the grub-girl wouldn’t dirty her socks quite yet. The schoolgirl smiled wickedly; this was a good day!

Chapter End Notes:

This story was written as a birthday present for Underfoot-Jessica. 

 

Enjoy!