- Text Size +

“Babe, help me into the wheelchair,” Brian groaned, “I think I need to take a shit.”

 

He lay sprawled on the sofa bed in the Sanders’ home, a brace attached around each knee. It had been two weeks since he had nearly crushed Andrew and had forced Ella to take him. Beth had taken him to the hospital that night where they confirmed that he had completely torn his right LCL, as well as his left MCL, medial meniscus and ACL. The doctors warned him about playing contact sports and asked how he had managed to change out of football gear so quickly, refusing to believe that he had merely been tackled in a corridor, due to the gravity of the injuries. Still, they had surgically corrects the ligaments and braces the legs to allow them to heal; they told Brian that he may never fully recover stability in his legs, and that he would probably have to give up playing football.

 

While the news of not being able to play sports didn’t bother the overweight, mid-20s man too much, but the casts and the intense pain whenever he moved meant that sex was out of the question. Still, Beth had stuck by him and helped him since he had gotten out, letting him sleep downstairs with her in the sofa bed and occasionally jacking him off. She had done everything for him, but he could tell that her patience was waning. 

 

“Are you serious Brian? We just got into bed, how can you need to shit already?” Beth moaned, nevertpe less kicking off the covers and walking around to his side of the bed. Loose rolls of fat jiggled as the 21-year-old, clad only in a bra, walked around the couch, stepping through the obstacle course of garbage. Groaning, she helped Brian up from under the covers and onto the cheap wheelchair they had been loaned by the hospital. The contraption was barely able to support his girth, and Beth struggled to get him on, pulling him by his side as he cringed in pain. After he was seated, Beth looked down at her hands and swore in disgust, trying in vain to shake off the sweat from her palms.

 

“You're disgusting Brian,” she spat, at the man clutching his stomach in pain now, “Try not to shit yourself while I go wash my hands.”

 

Brian barley registered her words as the pain seared through his body to the point of blocking out the rest of the world. He felt himself sweat and burn up and finally he opened his eyes and saw only black. 

 

“Brian?” Beth asked, re-entering the living room to see an empty wheelchair, “I swear I’ll kill you if you could walk this whole time.”

 

Brian awoke to the booming sound of bombs going off. He opened his eyes and looked himself over; he was completely naked, even his braces had disappeared. He tried to move, but the pain was too great. He looked up and realised with a sickening feeling in his stomach that he too had shared Andrew’s fate. He had not been worried at all about shrinking himself when he had heard why Ella had taken him down, but now as he witnessed the behemoth that was Beth, stomping towards him, he understood that it was his reality. 

 

Brian screamed for her as the monstrous beast approached. From his position on the chair, he could see her body in its entirety as the woman came to stand just before the chair, scanning her surroundings for the man she was furious with. Impossibly thick, fleshy legs rose from the edge of the chair at her knees to hips wide enough to take up Brian’s entire line of sight. Between them was a thick hairy forest of blonde surrounding a spent, pulled out vagina that looked like it had exploded. Above the forest was a defined, bulge the size of an island, hanging off her body like a ball of fat, above which were rings of even more adipose tissue. Huge breasts sagged heavily against a DD bra and sweat gleamed on their outer edges as they hung out of their restraint. Beside each boob was a thick, beefy arm, from beneath whence spawned thick growths of armpit hair. Her face was obscured by her girth, and she turned around, still looking for Brian, giving the tiny man a full view of her monumental ass. Each butt cheek was as large as a tennis court and they hung bare behind the titan, a bead of sweat dripped from between them, as large as Brian’s head, and the man watched it disappear beyond the edge of the chair, probably to sully the carpet beneath. 

 

Suddenly, Beth turned, causing her entire body to wobble uncontrollably, and craned her neck down over the chair. Her  blonde ringlets hung down by her face as she scanned the chair until she spotted Brian. The tiny man’s face flooded with relief as he waved at his girlfriend, but Beth wasn’t so happy.

 

“You've got to be fucking kidding me!” she almost screamed, deafening Brian, “I put up with your bed-ridden filth for two weeks and now all I get is a cock the size of a thumbtack?!”

 

In her rage she yelled directly at Brian, bits of spittle cascading over the chair and a few hitting the tiny invalid, as he cowered from the enraged giantess.

 

“You know what Brian? We’re through. I’m going out and getting laid and you… You’re gonna get just what a little asshole like you deserves!” Beth sneered, standing up. Brian shook with fear as the giantess giggled and reached down for him. He hollered in pain as she roughly picked him up between her thumb and index finger and raised him off the chair. Brian begged for her to stop and waited to be close enough to her face for her to hear him, but he never got there. Beth turned around and as slowly, and menacingly as she could, lowered Brian towards her ass. 

 

Brian screamed and struggled as he saw where he was being taken, desperate to avoid what would surely be his doom. Beth held him on the cusp of her ass crack as her tummy rumbled. Brian screamed, tears streaming down his face, begging her to stop as Beth released an ear-shattering fart. The foul, hot hair buffeted Brian, scalding the hairs on his skin and bathing him in an otherworldly reek. He cried as the putrid gas forced its way into his nose and mouth, nauseating him as he hung in the stink.

 

He threw up, his vomit disappearing into the vast space below him, but his torment was not over yet. Without warning, Beth’s other hand pulled apart her butt cheeks, giving Brian a full view of her hairy, puckered asshole. Beth nonchalantly thrust him in between her ass cheeks and released both, allowing them to clap together, trapping Brian between them, a few body lengths from her sphincter. 

 

Brian was smothered by the flabby ass as Beth took a step back, and he felt the world shift as she sat down. Brain screamed as the fat of Beth’s ass engulfed him, spreading as it took her weight. The tiny man ignored the pain in his legs as he crawled towards the only space he might survive in; Beth’s anus. Brian could just reach the wrinkly, fetid skin as Beth shifted all of her weight onto her ass, and the tiny man screamed as his legs disappeared among the flesh, liquefied between Beth’s butt cheeks. He cried, wishing he had lived his life differently, and praying to every god he could think of for another chance, or at the very least for a quick death.

 

Brian’s world was thrown from side to side as Beth ground her ass into the wheelchair behind which she had slaved for 14 days of her precious time. The symbol of her suffering, Beth decided to show it who was boss. Bending over and pushing hard, she released a bubbly, guttural stream of farts into the fabric. Each one, in turn, shot past Brian, burning his body and trapping him within the fatty confines of her ass with ever less air and more abhorrent gas.  

After a few minutes, satisfied with her work, Beth rose and Brian was given some relief, stewing away in her odious ass, fearing that the the next blast of the anus would be his last. He knew there was no hope for him, there wasn’t even any point praying. Still, “Please ….” he managed to whisper, his lungs screaming for air amongst the noxious gas, but Beth wouldn’t hear him.

 

“I hope you had fun down there,” she snarled, talking down to her ass and clenching a cheek in her hand, wiggling it mockingly, “But now I’m gonna get me a real man and you’re gonna feel him too.”

 

Brian barley heard her through the layers of flesh between them, but he understood that something was changing when Beth pulled her butt cheeks apart and reached in with her middle finger. She felt around for him around her anus, once fingering herself and in doing so, releasing a burst of sickening gas. Finally, when her middle finger lay over Brian, she scraped him up, his shredded legs sticking to her finger like gum. The man wailed in agony as she brought him to her butt hole and promptly shoved him into it. Brian’s body slipped into it slightly but then Beth removed her finger and began clenching her butthole. Brian screamed as he was sucked in up to his shoulders, trapped by the pungent flesh, but then it stopped. Satisfied, Brian felt the giantess walk around and step twice, presumably into some panties or a dress and them sit down heavily to put on shoes. Beth was headed for a bar, to get some man to ride her and to end Brian’s life as miserably as he had made hers for the past weeks. The tiny man, nearly drowning in the beads of sweat forming in her ass, could only pray that he died quickly. How close he had been to subjecting another human being to such misery, only days ago, but Andrew had had Ella to save him. Where was his angel, he wondered as he was taken along with Beth’s swaying ass, out the front door and into the car. 

 

***   

 

“Daddy, I’m home,” Ella declared, pulling shut the door to her room and removing her shoes. From inside his makeshift home, Andrew got up and waved, knowing that his daughter was looking at him but probably couldn’t see his movements. The past two weeks had flowed by like a dream. Ella had kept him up in her room and she had made him a home. On her bedside table, she had rolled an ankle sock within another and flattened it out to make a bed of sorts. She had snapped a glass bubble off of one of her perfume bottles and filled it with water, enough to last Andrew for a few days and she left a 1cmx1cm cube of cheese, chicken, carrot and bread beside it every morning. For Andrew, this food and water was more than enough and he spent most of his time eating or running and doing pushups to burn off the food. He had gotten used to a schedule of sorts. Each morning, he would rise at 0500 with Ella, and she would take him downstairs for breakfast before anyone got up. Ella would eat cereal while leaving one piece out for Andrew, soaked in a few drops of milk. Afterwards, Ella would cut Andrews food for the day and take him upstairs with it. Ella would then go for her morning jog, leaving Andrew to himself for about 30 minutes. At 0600 sharp, Ella would return to shower

 

At first, the tiny man had been terrified of the thought of being washed away down the sink, but Ella had resolved to let him bath himself in a soap tray into which she poured some water and liquid soap. She had even purchased an all-natural kind as Andrew struggled to cope with using her scented bath lotion. Ella too would shower while Andrew washed on her bedside table. Every morning, Andrew would try to hide his erection under the water as Ella came out of her shower, a naked image of colossal perfection, to get dressed. Ella would then get him out and dressed. The girl had cut thin cubes of cloth out of an old t-shirt and sheared the edges, allowing Andrew to tie them around him by knotting some of the loose fibres together. 

 

Dressed, Ella would pack get her things, kiss Andrew goodbye and head off to school, making her lunch on the way out. She would always leave a sign telling no-one to enter her room when she went, leaving him in peace until she returned. 

 

As soon as Ella came home, she would remove her shoes and give Andrew a kiss, asking him how his day was and telling him about hers. She would take him onto her bed and leaving on her sheets as she changed into comfortable clothes. She would toss her books onto her bed and recline there, keeping Andrew close by and chatting with him as she studied. While it shamed him to admit it, Andrew had, on more than one occasion gotten excited in front of his daughter and Ella had been only delighted to take care of her daddy, smothering him with her warm, loving tongue until he came.

 

After working for a while, Ella would make a quick dinner for herself and bring it up to eat in her room. She would let Andrew climb onto her plate if he wanted to and eat whatever he could; it usually didn’t make a big difference to her meal. After eating, Ella would take Andrew downstairs with her, ion her usually on her collar bone or on her bosom, making him hold onto a necklace for safety, as she washed her dishes before returning to her room. There, Ella would clean herself and get ready for bed, leaving Andrew with a fresh bath if he wanted it. Then, clean and ready for bed, Ella would take Andrew to her bed, and rest him on her pillow or by her face. There, they would talk and whisper with the lights off until one of them (usually Ella) fell asleep. She would keep a protective arm around him and Andrew would sleep bathed in her fresh, warm breath, only to rise the next morning and do the same again.

 

Whenever he was with Ella, he felt strangely normal. She helped him to do almost anything he would normally do, aside from wander around the house. She respected him and talked to him at eye-level, like another human being, never making him feel like the insect he was compared to her. She lovingly caressed him with her fingers and her lips and kissed him as often as she could. She praised him and encouraged him without condescension, making him feel like a man despite being totally at her mercy. She adored him and as a result, Andrew grew to love his daughter more everyday. Life just seemed easy with Ella, and she took care of him while still living her life, seamlessly incorporating him into her routine. However, while Andrew’s rational love for his daughter grew, so too did his subconscious desires. 

 

Everyday, as he sat alone in the attic room, he found himself thinking more and more of Ella. He would masturbate, furiously, sometimes multiple times to her scent. Once when she had left a pair of panties out on the bed, he had thrown himself from the bedside table, risking his life, to get to them. Ella had come home to find him cuddling with her undergarment, looking up at her with shame and guilt tearing his eyes.

 

But Ella had just smiled and picked him up, kissed him and told him that it was okay, that she loved her daddy. Andrew had wanted to be punished, to be scared into fixing himself, but Ella’s love fuelled his lust, his obsession and everyday he tried to wrestle back control from his carnal urges, to fight his desire to worship and die under Ella’s body, but he was losing, slowly finding himself more drawn to his sweet little goddess in more base ways.

 

That  Thursday afternoon, Ella walked over to Andrew and leaned in over the bedside table, his makeshift home and pinned him to his hardly used bed with her kiss. 

 

“Did you miss me daddy?” she asked with a charming smile, she placed her phone with its amplifier app on the table so that she could hear him speak as she went about the room, removing her shoes, them her top, and her skirt …

 

“Of course I missed you princess,” Andrew said into the device, his voice being magnified by the microphone and played out thought the phone’s in-built speakers.

 

“How was your day, daddy?” Ella asked, slipping her toned ass into a pair of cotton shorts and pulling a tank-top over her head, struggling to fit it over her bosom. 

 

“Oh uneventful, as usual,” Andrew replied slowly, lost in thought as he watched his daughter change, turn and walk towards him, shaking the ground ever so slightly as she carefully shifted her weight for her father’s comfort, “What about you?”

 

Ella carefully picked up her father and her phone, taking them to her bed and placing them at the foot of it. She dropped a clear ziplock sachet beside them and lay on the bed.

 

“Well daddy, if you remember, I met Lainey yesterday and I told her about what happened to you, so she saw me again today and she gave me this,” Ella said, excitedly pointing to the sachet, “She said that it could really help you to adjust with your new size.”

 

Andrew crawled pathetically towards to the sachet, quite a distance from him, until Ella nudged it closer to him. Inside, he made out a single, green pill, about a large as he was.

 

“What is it goddess…. er, dear?” Andrew stammered, blushing obviously at his blunder. Ella’s eyes retained the spark of excitement and showed no signs of having registered his submissive remark.

 

“Well daddy, Lainey said that its a pill that the military designed,” Ella began, “She said that it was top secret and that she could get into a lot of trouble if anyone found out she gave it to me.”

 

Andrews intrigue grew as she continued. “Lainey said that it was designed to make spies able to infiltrate secure places. It shrinks them, but makes them practically indestructible,” Ella said, “But don’t worry, she said that if you’re already shrunken, then it should only have the strengthening effect.”

 

“Should?” Andrew asked, worried, causing Ella to look at him with eyes full of pity and sorrow. 

 

“Yes daddy, Lainey said it was experimental when the project was trashed so they don’t know,” Ella explained, “It might shrink you a little, a lot or not at all. I know its not a cure daddy, and you don’t have to take it if you don’t want to, but it could make the world so much safer for you daddy.”

 

Andrew looked up into her doting eyes and saw the conflict at putting him at risk, but suddenly, his pride swelled up. What kind of man was he to force his daughter to make such heavy decisions for him? What kind of father put his child under such stress, and cowered at the chance to make both of their lives easier?

 

“Ella, honey, I want to take it,” Andrew said, trying his best to sound commanding, and while he squeaked his words to the goddess, she sobbed in admiration.

 

“Oh daddy, you’re so brave,” she cooed, “I love you so much.”

 

Ella kissed him gently, tossing him against her sheets effortlessly and smothering him under her lips before rising back onto her elbows and then sitting upright. Crossing her legs, she trapped Andrew before her pussy, her thighs on either side of him, she picked up the pill.

 

“Well, daddy, Lainey said that since it was designed for a normal sized person, you’d only have to take a tiny bit of it,” Ella said. With that, she placed the pill, still within the bag, between her palms and squeezed. Andrew heard the distant sound of a boulder crumbling and when Ella separated her hands, the pill was a pile of dust in the bag. She opened it and scooped a tiny bit of it onto her little finger. Carefully, she resealed the bag with her teeth and lowered the dust-carrying finger to her tiny father. 

 

“Okay daddy, can you take a piece of this?” Ella asked, presenting the drug to her father. Andrew grabbed a grain of the crushed drug, about the size of his palm, and almost imperceptibly small to Ella. It was more than the normal dose, but he didn’t care. Bitting into it, Ella watched as Andrew consumed the chuck of experimental medicine, as she tossed the rest of the drug on her finger away. She watched him with warm, caring eyes for the slightest change, but Andrew felt nothing. They waited for some time, Andrew lying still and the giantess watching him between her legs. 

 

“I … I don’t think it worked,” Ella said finally, defeated.

 

“No, sweetheart, how do we know? If this makes me indestructible, don’t I have to try to hurt myself to find out?” Andrew reasoned.

 

“Okay daddy, the can you pinch yourself?” Ella suggested, helpfully.

 

“Honey, I think we need a bigger test than that,” Andrew chuckled nervously, “How about you step on me?”

 

There was a silence as Ella stared at her father with wide eyes.

 

“No daddy! I’m not going to step on you!” Ella exclaimed, “I could hurt you, or worse….”

 

“I know baby, I know,” Andrew tried to calm her down, now excited both at the prospect of the drug working, but also at being under Ella’s feet, “But if you do it slowly, then if you feel anything pop or me biting or scratching you, you can stop. Besides, if it can’t help me if I get stepped on, how helpful is the drug really going to be?”

 

Ella struggled to argue with her father’s logic but she frowned, desperately wanting to find another way. She looked pleadingly down at her miniature father and he smiled up at her, finally able to be the calm dad.

 

“Sweetheart, I trust you,” Andrew said.

 

“Okay, daddy “ Ella finally agreed, “But if you feel even the slightest bit of pain you have to stop me okay?” 

 

Andrew nodded and Ella picked him up between a finger and thumb and lowered him to the wooden floor of her room. As he descended below the level of the bed, Andrew realised that he had not been so close to the ground since Ella had taken him into her care. It had never hit him, how small he really was, until he stood barley as tall as Ella’s big toe. Ella put both feet on the ground, on either side of her father and he could smell the faint air of sweat, mixed in with her foot lotion, as he breathed it all in.

 

“Ready, daddy?” Ella said, a look of concern and anticipation plastered on her face. Andrew nodded and Ella slowly lifted her right foot. Andrew watched as the titanic form of her sole came into view and hovered over him. The curves and creases of her foot stretched out like an infinite mosaic above him and the fragrance of her feet enveloped him. Andrew sat down as the sole slowly began to descend on his body, eventually lying down on his back as the balls of her feet came to rest on him. As the pressure increased, Andrew’s body sunk into the foot, smothering him his Ella’s aroma and sweat. He felt the pressure increase and shift downwards and intensify over his legs. Andrew felt the ecstasy turn to pain and then sharp, shooting pain as Ella continued to press on his legs, gently increasing the weight on his limbs. Andrew wanted to scream, to bite, to claw, to tell her to stop, but he was truly immobilised by her foot, trapped beneath his daughter as she crushed him, lovingly, and unaware of his torment. 

 

He felt the pain intensify gradually to the pint where he was sure he would die until finally his legs gave way and were flattened under Ella’s foot with a squelch. Andrew instantly felt the pressure release him as Ella gasped. Her eyes burst forth with tears and her hand sealed a scream within her mouth as she fell to her knees over her father and stared down at his body; a red stain left where his legs had been. Ella sobbed, “No …. daddy, not like this……” as Andrew writhed in pain and cried, the pain too much to bear.

 

But then something strange happened. With increasing pain and heat, Andrew heard hoping and sliding and cracking. His fascination and intrigue overcame the pain and looked down as his legs inflated and rose back to life. Ella too stared in a mix of joy and horror as her father’s mangled legs repaired themselves. Within moments, Andrew was able to stand and Ella nearly fainted form the relief.