- Text Size +

It had been hours since his near death experience but Andrew had played it safe, choosing to hide just behind the hinges of their bedroom door, waiting and watching for Ella to come home. He had figured that she was his best chance of survival. As the hours had passed, he stayed strong, his military training preventing him from succumbing to cravings of hunger or thirst, the Marine remained as still as he could to minimise his energy wastage and waited. Through the day he heard the sounds of life downstairs, the TV, cooking at various times and even the loud intercourse of his daughter and Brian. He heard footsteps coming up the stairs and he would peer out to see if Ella had returned, but it was mostly Susanne, and occasionally Brian coming up to their rooms.

 

Andrew had only seen Susanne as a giantess, and being a rather small woman, he was shocked and terrified when he saw Brian. The mid-20s electrician was a gargantuan beast in comparison, thundering up the stairs and across the hall in only a pair of filthy boxer shorts. His legs were as wide as buildings and his torso was round and as wide as a football field. Even the hairs on his legs seemed like lean trees to Andrew and he knew he wouldn’t want to be caught out in the open with that colossus. 

 

After what seemed like weeks, Andrew heard the front door open and if he wasn’t sure then, he certainly was afterwards as a loud yet sweet voice sang, “Daddy, I’m home.” Andrew knew it was time to make his move so as he heard steps booming upwards, he checked the corridor and ran out into it. Andrew ran towards the stairs as Ella’s head came into view. He stopped as his daughter appeared on the landing, each of her steps sending tremors through the ground. From his position, a few feet before her, Andrew could truly appreciate the goddess that had sat in his lap the day before. Where Susanne’s age and stress had been exaggerated from his perspective, Ella only seemed more angelic. Towering incredibly high, his daughters flawless, tanned skin rose for miles on her legs, disappearing under a short skirt. Her body continued to rise as a white tank top clung to a flat abdomen. Higher up, Ella’s face was partly obscured by a bosom that threatened to burst through its restraints, rounded and firm. Her auburn hair hung loose behind her shoulders and reached down to the middle of her back.

 

The giantess stopped at the top of the stairs and called out again for Andrew. The tiny man screamed and yelled but it was no use, she couldn’t hear him. A sense of dread shot through Andrew as Ella took a step towards him, reaching into a handbag. She was close enough that he could see her feet clearly, toes about as tall as he was, each with a coating of neat nail varnish applied with care. Andrew took a few steps to the side, trying to get out of Ella’s path as the girl pulled out her cell phone. She dialled a number and waited. In the distance, far within his own bedroom, Andrew heard the sound of his phone ring.

 

“Daddy?” Ella called again, the sound of her voice deafening to the tiny man by her feet. She took a step back and waited, then stuffed her phone quickly into her bag, “Daddy, oh goodness, I didn’t think it would come to this. Daddy, remember what I told you to do if you were shrunken; star jumps and roll.” She lifted each of her feet and scanned the soles with her breath held, then with a sigh of relief that she hadn’t found a mangled body, she retraced her steps to the staircase and got on her knees. With her head down, she began crawling back up the corridor, scanning the carpet carefully before moving.

 

Andrew’s face lit up; she was going to find him, but before his relief could turn to joy, he felt a new pattern of tremors on the ground. Turning around, he looked up to see the gigantic form of Brian sauntering down the corridor, directly towards him. Andrew started to move but his ankle wouldn't allow him to cover enough ground. Within moments the hairy beast was upon him and the filthy sole of his foot was racing overhead.

 

“Ella, what are you doing?” he mumbled, ogling her breasts as he walked. His foot hovered over Andrew, causing the tiny man to scream with genuine fear for his life. Ella looked up to respond when the movement of the tiny man caught her eye. The giantess’s eyes widened and with lighting quick reflexes, she dove at Brian’s feet. The older man was caught off guard as the stunning beauty flew at him. Andrew put his arms over his head, a last ditch effort to stay alive but he couldn’t close his eyes, paralysed with fear. He watched as the foot descended towards him, the grime and dust sticking to the expansive surface. He then watched as the foot stalled and then rose away as a far more gigantic form crashed into Brian’s feet. He saw Ella’s shoulders connect with his knees and raise the man off the ground and back down the corridor. He remained frozen as the impossibly large mass of his daughter sailed over him. He closed his eyes, resolving that dying under his daughter was better than under some ape’s foot. 

 

Brian yelled out in pain as he fell onto his back, his legs pinned to Ella’s chest by her powerful arms. The girl spread her legs, landing hard on her stomach but hoping desperately that she hadn’t harmed her father. As Brian curled him in pain, clutching his knee, he swore, “Jesus! What the hell is wrong with you?”

 

But Ella wasn’t listening, she immediately pushed her torso up and twisted to see behind her without risking moving her legs. There between her toned, muscular thighs was the cowering figure she had risked injury to save. Ella pushed herself up onto her knees and then sat down on her heels, not taking her eyes off the diminutive form. Andrew opened his eyes to see a white wall before him and a wall of tan muscle on either side. As he craned his neck upwards he saw the teary-eyed, loving face of his daughter, suspended unimaginably high. She had to put a hand to her mouth to stop herself from sobbing as tears streamed down her cheeks.

 

“Daddy?” she choked, “Is that you?”

 

Andrew yelled affirmation but she couldn’t hear him so he did the only thing he could. He jumped in a star, regretting it as he landed badly on his ankle, and then rolled. A massive sob from above told him that she had understood and as he struggled to his feet, a colossal palm landed beside him. Andrew looked up into her expecting eyes and hauled himself onto his daughter’s hand. Before lifting him up Ella cupped her palm, tossing Andrew gently into the safe centre of her hand. He then shot up towards her face and decided to remain laying on his back as the world rushed down to him. The US Marine sat upright as his ascent ended and his daughter’s lips dominated his view, the minty warmth of her breath showering him. The pale, red forms puckered and he was thrust towards her and then pressed, daringly and gently against them a Ella kissed his entire body, leaving him covered in her lipstick. She then brought him up to her cheek and pressed her cupped hand against it, a single tear rolling into it and down to Andrew.

 

“Oh, daddy I can’t believe it,” she whispered so as not to hurt his tiny ears, “I can’t believe I almost lost you.”

 

She held him close to her cheeks in a calm, steady hand as she looked him over, having to move him close to her eyes. Andrew could look up at the green orbs floating above him, observing the sweeping eyelashes that covered, then revealed her eyes. 

 

“Are you okay, daddy?" Ella asked finally, satisfied with her initial impression. 

 

“Hey, what the hell is wrong with you?” Brian moaned, still clutching his knees.

 

Ella closed her hand around her father before replying, her powerful fingers pressing his body softly but securely against her expansive, flexible palm, but most importantly, shielding him from the loud voice around him. Ella turned and stood up, facing Brian. The man looked up at her face and the voice drained from his throat; he had never seen Ella even slightly frustrated. The face of pure rage that bored into him was too much and it scared him sightly.

 

“Brian…. I swear, that if you ever come near my father again, I will end you,” Ella spat, the venom in her voice keeping the man silent, “Get Beth to drive you to a hospital and then I never want to see you again.”

 

Her voice wasn’t raised, but each word hit the man like a hammer, sharp and oozing with hatred. Without flustering, Ella turned to walk down the stairs. Beth was running up at the same time and pushed past her sister as she was used to doing, but Ella wasn’t in her normal mood. Barley tensing her body, Ella’s powerful, athletic build held firm and Beth pushed off her solid frame into the bannister of the stairs.

 

“Jesus! Watch where you’re going!” Beth snapped, surprised and annoyed at having been repelled by her sister and fully expecting the polite girl to apologise. But Ella continued on her way as if nothing had happened, ignoring her off balance sister as she made her was directly for the kitchen. Beth bristled but seeing Brian on the floor made her decide to get back at Ella later. She tumbled to his side, her fat wobbling and tried to help him down the stairs to the car. Ella entered the kitchen, where Susanne was sat at the counter, reading a magazine. 

 

“Mother, we need to talk about dad,” she said flatly. 

 

Susanne barley looked up from her pages, a bored expression on her face, “What do you want now?”

 

“He's shrunk,” Ella explained, looking for something, any thing, on her mother’s face as she was told her husband had shrunken; worry about his safety, concern about his whereabouts, panic at the situation, but none came. Instead, Susanne put down her magazine and scowled at her.

 

“That piece of shit caught the shrinking disease? Is it contagious?” she demanded.

 

“You selfish bitch!” Ella yelled, slamming her empty fist on the counter, causing a jar to topple, her eyes watering, “Look at him! You’re so worried about yourself that you don’t care at all about him!”

 

Opening her other hand, she allowed Susanne to stare uninterestedly at her tiny husband, cowering in her youthful palm. She looked over his minuscule body and shrugged.

 

“Where did you find him,” Susanne asked with little enthusiasm.

 

“In the corridor about to be crushed under Brian’s foot! How could you let this happen to him? Weren’t you with him today!?” Ella demanded, her voice returning to a level yet strained tone.

 

“I haven’t seen him since last night,” Susanne stated blankly, “I didn’t even notice him when I got up.”

 

“Daddy, what happened to you?” Ella asked, the concern and paid evident in her voice. She brought her palm up to her face and even Susanne leaned in to here the tale. Andrew stared up at the two enormous faces above him and spoke as loudly as he could. He recounted the details of the morning, from the moment he had woken, to her escape from near death at Susanne’s hands, to his prolonged patience until Ella came home. Almost from the get go, Ella’s other hand was over her mouth and her eyes were wide with horror. After he finished, there was a silence as both woman processed what they were hearing.

 

“Mom! I’m taking Brian to the hospital! Ella tackled him or something, that whore!” Beth yelled from the entrance and Susanne uttered some form of acknowledgement, after which the front door slammed. 

 

“So you’re telling me that you only escaped getting flushed down the toilet, because I pissed on you?” Susanne asked, the ridicule spewing with her words. She laughed as Andrew nodded shamefully. “That's hilarious …”

 

A sharp slap knocked Susanne off her stool at the kitchen counter. The woman toppled to the ground, a bright red mark on her cheek from where Ella had struck her. Getting up onto her knees, the woman glared at her adoptive daughter, who looked down at her with hate filled eyes.

 

“How can you even say that? How can you laugh?” she demanded, “Don't you care that we almost lost him?”

 

“He wasn’t around for the last dozen years you little brat so what difference would the future make?” Susanne spat. Andrew swallowed hard as her words hit him. His wife, the woman whom he had married, truly didn’t care whether he lived or died.

 

“You don’t deserve him,” Ella said, swelling her sorrow. Andrew looked up at her face to see a stone cold expression of determination on her face as she stood up, glaring at her mother on the floor, “I'm keeping daddy with me. He’s not safe around you.”

 

With that she left the kitchen and didn’t stop until she was in her room. She pulled the rope for her door up through the crack, ensuring that she wouldn’t be disturbed, before walking to her bed and sitting down. Andrew felt the world shake as his daughter took him with her but he was held firmly against her palm, keeping him safe, despite the stomach-churning motion. Sitting with her legs crossed, Ella opened her hand to let Andrew roll softly from her palm into the space between her thighs. 

 

The tiny man landed on the soft bedsheets and rolled onto his back. He looked around at the smooth, colossal legs of his daughter which entrapped him in the space about as large as a house. As he looked towards her, the towering white wall of her panties rose a few feet before him. He could vaguely make out her pussy, several times his height, beneath the thin fabric. Her skirt covered only the top part of her thighs and her hips. The tank top was barley able to contain her breasts, hanging below her concerned gaze. 

 

“Daddy, I’m so sorry about the way mother treated you,” Ella sang in her gentle, sugary voice, “But I’ll protect you, daddy, I promise.”

 

“Sweetheart I’m okay really,” Andrew tried to reassure his daughter, “I just tweeted my ankle a little.”

 

“Daddy, should I take you to a doctor?” Ella asked, worried.

 

“No, no honey, I’ll be fine with a little rest, but you shouldn’t be so close to me,” Andrew said, “Doesn't this disease spread really quickly between people?”

 

“I don’t care daddy, I’m going to lose you again,” tears sprang to Ella’s caring eyes and she had to wipe them with one hand as the other rested by Andrew, limp against her thigh, “Besides, I could have been infected at school, so maybe I’m immune or something.”

 

“Oh sweetheart I just don’t think that its a good idea to risk it,” Andrew said.

 

“Daddy,” Ella started firmly, “I'm going to take care of you, and that’s the end of it.”

 

Andrew was a little taken aback by the certainty and confidence with which she spoke. Just the day before she had all but been his little princess, asking him for help and running to him when she was scared, but now, she had a motherly quality about her, exuding safety; she would take care of him.

 

“But what about exams and college entrance?” Andrew said. At that, Ella rose, her hip levitating over the miniature man as she reached for an organiser. Andrew lay on his back and gazed longingly as her panties rod up between her perfectly rounded butt cheeks, which protruded seductively from beneath her skirt. Ella dropped the organiser at one end of her bed and reached for Andrew under her. The man struggled a little but was effortlessly pressed between her index finger and thumb and carried to the organiser. She gently dropped him by it and lay on her stomach, propping herself up on her elbows and looking down at the book and her father. 

 

“Well daddy, my SATs are this Wednesday and I finish all my classes by the Friday after,” Ella said, pointing to prettily written slots in her calendar, “So I just need your to stay safe until after that and then I can take care of you all the time.”

 

“But sweetheart, where will I stay?” Andrew asked.

 

“Well, I can leave you in here,” Ella said, her mind working out details quickly, she bit her bottom lip as she thought, “I can leave food and water up here for you and you only have to be alone while I’m at school.”

 

As Ella thought through logistical details aloud, from timings to how she could leave water where he could safely get to it, Andrew’s attention was ripped from her face down to her chest. In her current position, laying on her stomach, Andrew was sitting on her bed, just below her chin and behind him was the organiser. In front of him were the two mountains of Ella’s breasts, he cleavage extending like an upside down canyon into the dark depths of her tank top. Andrew could see the tanned, unblemished skin of the tops of her breasts as his daughter spoke, unaware of the show she was giving her father. Warm radiated from her tits which, along with her alluring, fruity scent flooded over the tiny man before her. Andrew desperately wanted to press his entire body against the pillowy mounds and he felt his penis rise. 

 

Aware that he was naked and for the first time overcome with shame that he stood so before his daughter, Andrew tried to cover his growing erection but Ella glanced down and saw the tiny man with his hands on his dick and his face red as a tomato, looking up at her.

 

“Oh daddy, I’m sorry,” she giggled, “I didn’t realise I was teasing you. Its okay, I don’t mind.”

 

“No sweetie, its not that,” Andrew stammered, trying to stop blushing. But Ella flipped her hair back and peered down at him seductively with loving eyes. 

 

“Are you sure daddy? I can help you if you want,” Ella sang softly, “Do you want me to help you?”

 

Andrew’s cock ached and throbbed as he fought the urge to masturbate at his gorgeous daughter as he warm, minty breath washed over him and she smallest movements jiggled her breasts. He was breathing hard and trying to compose himself enough to speak to her but Ella already understood. Dropping her head, Andrew watched as her weight shifted onto her breasts and they extruded, growing even more in his perspective. Her face descend upon him and before Andrew could say anything, Ella’s soft lips covered his body, pressing him down in a sensual kiss. It was too much for Andrew as he fought against the lips, rubbing his body against them as they moved apart slightly, edging him into climax. The final touch was Ella’s tongue, gently point out from between the pale red lips and engulfing his whole body with only its tip. The warm, slimy saliva soaked Andrew and his body spasmed as he came with full force into the gooey liquid.

 

He didn’t know if Ella even felt his climax as she withdrew her tongue and closed her lips over his body. With only the smallest opening between them, Ella sucked softly and Andrew felt some of the saliva, along with his proportionately irrelevant load of cum disappear into his daughter’s mouth. The suction ended and Andrew’s body rested once more again against the bed, his chest heaving from the effort. Ella raised her face above him, smiling sweetly down at his body as Andrew’s face had drained from the experience, but was reddening quickly in shame. He had just cum into his daughter’s mouth after being pleased by her tongue. His guilt was evident on his face, and Ella smiled all the more adoringly.

 

“Don’t you feel better daddy?” Ella whispered as she rose to her elbows again. As her breath washed over his body, Andrew felt a strange feeling. One part of his mind told him that what he had done was wrong and that he should be ashamed, even scared at how easily she had essentially forced herself upon him. However, another, part, deep within his conscience told him something different. 

You are a toy and she is a goddess. Don’t be ashamed of succumbing to her will. You exist only by her grace. He felt a longing to be against her, to feel the warmth of her skin on his body. He wanted so badly to worship the beautiful goddess that lay over him, to give his entire being to serving her, and eventually, to be crushed under her gorgeous body. Andrew shivered as these feelings passed through him. 

 

“Th… Thank … Thank you sweetheart,” he managed to stammer, still battling his shame.

 

“That's okay daddy, now lets get these next few weeks planned out,” Ella said cheerfully, then, leaning down, she kissed him softly again and whispered.

 

“I love you daddy.”