- Text Size +

Andrew stirred from his slumber and found himself lying in bed. His clothes were off, so he guessed that he must have had a wild night with his wife at last; they hadn’t had sex since his return. Still, he found it odd that he didn’t remember much from the night before. All he did remember was having eaten something off and …

 

Andrew looked around him frantically as he slowly put the pieces together. The sight that confirmed his fears was in fact the colossus that lay dormant some miles away from him in the middle of the bed. As his disbelieving eyes ran over Susanne’s unfathomably large rump, stark naked and slightly blotchy, Lt. Sanders realised what had happened to him; he had caught the disease. 

 

He stood up quickly, the soft bed feeling slightly firmer given his now incredibly light weight, and tried desperately to remember what he knew about the disease, what he knew to do. Suddenly, he felt the ground shift beneath him. His eyes bulged and his jaw dropped as he saw the monumental mounds of bare flesh that formed his wife’s ass descend towards him as she rolled over. Andrew turned to run but the sheets shifted beneath Susanne and the flat plane became a steep descent to his death. Andrew fell onto his chest and looked up, too shocked to shield his eyes, as Susanne’s ass engulfed him. 

 

His world disappeared and he felt an incredible pressure on his body as his wife fully rolled onto her back. By some chance, or fate, he had ended up share in the middle of her ass, between the two bone-crushing cheeks, but while his body was not crushed to a pulp, he was still easily smothered by the stale-smelling flesh of her bottom. Andrew tried to claw at the heavy meat, but was truly pinned between the sheets and her skin. He thought he would die for sure as his lungs burned for air, when the pressure released slightly. 

 

A mighty rumble filled his ears as Susanne yawned and shifted her body from side to side, starting to wake up. Andrew screamed into the flesh of her ass as he was inadvertently pushed up between the cheeks. Susanne, being on the skinnier side, didn’t have the largest rear, but its was more than enough to swallow her husband whole. Andrew’s body was unable to resist the forces that bent him and twisted him into her ass crack until finally, he stopped. He felt the pressure change as Susanne rolled onto her other side and he menaced to arc his head upwards. He breathed deep despite the stale stench that clung to his surroundings, thankful not to be suffocated just then. 

 

Things went silent for a moment, but just as suddenly as he had been given the chance to breathe, it was all but taken away. Andrew heard a thundering rumble from somewhere deep within Susanne’s body, only moments before a sputtering fart erupted from her anus. The foul smelling air rushed past his body and was then trapped between her ass cheeks, forcing Andrew to breathe in his wife’s stinky colonic gases as she stirred from her sleep.

 

Andrew tried to yell for her help, but as Susanne sat upright with a lazy yawn, she pressed her husband deeper into her ass, until his face was mere millimetres from her puckering sphincter. Andrew gagged at the unimaginably foul reek that emanated from this orifice, but was forced to remain there as his wife got out of bed and began walking. Andrew prayed that he would survive as his world was thrown from side to side, each of Susanne’s steps like an earthquake, shaking him to his core within the confines of her butt crack.

 

As she walked around, Andrew felt himself loosen slightly and tried to crawl downwards, hoping to God that he wouldn’t fall, but wanting more than anything to escape his prison. After almost a minute of struggling his arms and head broke through the base of Susanne’s butt crack and he breathed (somewhat) fresh air in gulps. No however was a other problem. Susanne was walking to the bathroom, no doubt to use the toilet, and Andrew was stuck, upside down, suspended in her ass, far above the ground, at his size anyway. The US Marine wasn’t left with many choices, but he knew that when she sat down at the toilet would likely be his only chance to reach the ground. All the while he was thinking of what he had discussed with Ella. IT had seemed so trivial, so unlikely, but now, the only thing on his mind was getting  in front of her so that he could signal his saviour. 

 

Taking in his surroundings, Andrew was, for the first time, shattered that his wife was not very hairy, as he looked for some hold to get him out of her ass. However, with age, Susanne’s nether region had sunken to form wrinkles and seeing his chance, Andrew pulled himself free from his prison and managed to grab onto a skin fold. He could see others and felt confident that he could swing onto Susanne’s thigh, however before he could put this into action, Susanne felt a tiny pinch below her vagina. 

 

Andrew gulped as fingers the size of trees raced towards him as his wife subconsciously decided to end the itch. He was pressed into the smelly skin between her anus and vagina and then scrubbed against it as his wife scratched. The man was winded and struggled to capture his breath with his face pressed into the putrid flesh. Finally however, as Susanne finished, he found himself on a slimier surface. His surroundings smelled different too, a pungent aroma of fish hung around him and the skin was messy and disorganised. Groaning as his wife sat down, Andrew saw where he was: in her vagina.

 

He could however see the lip of the toilet seat before him, but it was yards away at his size. Trying to think his way out of the problem, as he had done countless times during his service, Andrew took in his surroundings. Before him was the great chasm of the toilet bowl, a sure-fire fall to his death, and behind him was his gigantic, unaware wife’s pussy. He looked up but the unkempt forest of pubic hairs was just out of reach. He lurched as an almighty grunt emanated from his wife and before he had been able to make a decision, a colossal jet of urine erupted from above him. Andrew barely had time to register it before the stream widened and pushed him out as well, to plummet to his death in the fetid waters below.

 

Fuelled by desperation and a will to live, Andrew pushed himself outwards toward the toilet seat, using the streams momentum perfectly and he just managed to get a hand on the slippery surface. Dripping in his wife’s piss, Andrew tried to pull himself up, but the seat was too slippery, and too large. He felt his had slip and he chanced a looked below; the thick stream of foul, yellow urine swirled the waters beneath … 

 

With a slight grunt, Susanne pushed the last bit of piss out, swearing as it shot onto the toilet seat. Unknowingly, she had saved her husband as the final squirt had hit Andrew like a wall, knocking him clean over the toilet seat to fall, what seemed like a mile, not the carpet below. He landed as best he could, his training kicking in, but without a parachute and from that height, he yelled out in pain as he felt his left ankle twist on impact. The man crumpled among the trees of wool and was once again saved by a miracle as Susanne decided that it was not worth worrying about the piss on the carpet.

 

She stood up, a colossus, towering over her husband and a few drips of piss fell like head sized meteors, one hitting Andrew and soaking his upper body, forcing him to drink the disgusting liquid. The tiny man was however too preoccupied to care he took in the sheer scale the woman. He was barley as tall as Susanne’s big toe and comparatively twig-like in width. He knew that one misplaced foot would be his end, and seeing how such a small drop had hurt him, he didn’t fancy his chances of survival at that scale. Susanne, completely clueless about what she was doing, simply tossed her panties to the side and made for the shower. 

 

Seeing his chance to escape, Andrew got up and hobbled towards the bathroom door. He dared one glance at his wife as she stepped into the shower and took her in. Coming back from the field, he had been waiting to see her and all he could see was a projection of the girl he had fallen for so many years ago. He had even been able to overlook the coldness between them, just by putting his memory of her face onto the woman in the house, but at his new size, he had a different perspective. 

 

The giantess that stood across from him was a woman, aged beyond her years. Her back hunched slightly, telling of her posture to come and her breasts had been sagging for some time. Her skin was blotchy and her hair had started to grey. But what had changed the most was her face. Gone was the timid, cute girl he had married and in her place stood a frowning, bored looking woman, a scowl resting on her face without any effort on her part, giving him s glimpse of her mood in the past years. The excitement had gone from her eyes and all that remained was spite and frustration. Andrew was taken aback by how much she had changed and worried what it meant for them as a family, but at that moment, all he wanted to do was get somewhere safe. 

 

***

 

“That's exactly right, well done Brittany,” Ella said encouragingly, marking a practice paper that her peer had completed, “85%, and I’m sure if I had given you the normal amount of time you would have gotten it all!”

 

Nearing the end of their study period, Brittany had taken them to her room where they now reclined; Ella on her bed with her practice paper in hand, and Brittany on the carpet before her.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to come up here and have a cookie with me?” Ella asked, looking down at the blonde girl, “They're delicious.”

 

“Aw, thanks Ella, I’m glad you like them, and if you insists …” Brittany said, beaming at her crush’s praise and getting to her feet. She walked towards Ella on wobbly legs from having sat for so long and ‘lost' her balance. The girl toppled over and landed on Ella, bringing them both crashing onto her sheets. 

 

“Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry Ella,” Brittany said, raising her head with a look of genuine concern. Her plan had to work. She now lay sprawled on top of Ella, her hips between Ella’s legs, her stomach on her solid abs and her breasts on Ella’s far larger bosom. In pushing herself up, she had pinned Ella’s shoulders to the bed and now looked down at her still smiling face. Her inviting red lips, her alluring, emerald eyes, her sweet, magnetic scent, were all too much for Brittany. As Ella opened her mouth to say that it was okay, she made her move.

 

The blonde-haired girl pounced down and locked lips with Ella’s. It was more perfect than she could ever have imagined. He felt Ella go limp beneath her as their lips locker and Brittany slid her tongue softly into her crush’s mouth. The minty taste of her breath and the soothing warm of her mouth overwhelmed the Wyatt girl and she pressed her body onto the curved of her love. Finally, Brittany felt her arms being pushed off as Ella sat up. Brittany’s knees slipped off the bed and she came to rest on them, her head between Ella’s sensual thighs and her eyes gazing up at the goddess she had just forced herself upon. Brittany’s body spasmed as she watched Ella pull her hair back from her face, causing her boobs to bounce, before looking down at her with wide eyes.

 

“Brittany …. I…” Ella started but was cut off.

 

“Ella, I love you,” Brittany blurted, “From the moment I saw you, you wanted me to be a better person and I love you for it. I feel safe with you and … and … I never want you to leave me and …”

 

“Brittany, stop,” Ella cut in, putting a finger gently to the blabbering blonde’s lips and looking her in the eyes, “Brittany, I’m really sorry if I led you on or anything.”

 

The blonde girl’s eyes welled up as she continued to gaze up at the goddess who was breaking her heart, but she couldn’t speak, not without forcing Ella’s perfect, aqua-blue polished finger from her hungry lips.

 

“Brittany, I care about you too, but you know me, and you know that I don’t love any girl, that I can’t love any girl more than as a friend,” Ella stated, “I want you in my life too, but not as a girlfriend, but as a friend.” 

 

Brittany was on the verge of tears as she kissed the finger at her lips, possibly her last chance to embrace her love.

 

“But …” Ella started, reaching down with both hands and taking her friend by the shoulders. Almost effortlessly she hauled Brittany up to her and pressed her lips against the surprised blonde. The kiss was even more perfect than the last as Ella took charge, fusing them together with her passion and tantalising Brittany’s mouth with her tongue. When she finally released, slowly, a thin bridge of spittle hung between them, but neither girl could see it as their eyes were fixed on each others’; Brittany’s a mix of surprise and lust, Ella’s with a gentle allure. “… I don’t draw the same lines when it comes to friends,” Ella finished, “So if its what you really want, I’m happy to do whatever I can, within my morals, to make you happy.”