- Text Size +

“I'll see you tomorrow Andy,” Lainey yelled from her car as they got ready to head home after work. Andrew replied in kind and was thankful that he was somewhere where he could say that to his friend and not have to worry about one of them losing their life before then. As he drove home he thought about how much risk he had taken in his life, never realising how close to death he had actually come. He had been selfish, only thinking whether or not he minded the risks, but now, having lived with his wife, his children, he saw that there were other people he had worried by his behaviour. As Andrew walked into his home he was just happy that that risk-fuelled part of his life was over.

 

Just as this crossed his mind he was surprised by Ella rushing down the stairs and pouring on him, tying her arms around his neck and pressing her body against, forcing him to feel her soft breasts against his tired chest. 

 

“Oh daddy, I was so worried,” she cried, burying her face in his neck and staying against him.

 

“Oh, sweetheart … its okay,” Andrew tried, not really sure how to console this girl he had only properly met a few days ago, “Tell me what happened.”

 

“Okay daddy,” Ella said, surprising him by softly kissing his cheek as she released him. The girl led Andrew into the living room and they sat together on the couch. Andrew, making it clear that he was there in his capacity as a father, sat at the opposite end of the couch to Ella, but when his daughter brought her leg up onto the surface and playfully rested her feet against his thigh, he sat upright. Ella removed her feet and he knew she sensed his discomfort. In truth, Ella’s soft, lotion feet were irresistible and it took all of Andrew’s will to not pull them up and kiss them. Even as he tried to look her in the eyes, his gaze was glued to the gentle curvatures of her delicate feet. 

 

“Daddy?” Ella asked, snapping his attention to her still moist eyes, “What’s the matter?”

 

As she asked this she curled her toes and Andrew was drawn back to the now neatly wrinkled soles. He raised his leg as discreetly as he could to hide his erection and prayed that Ella didn’t notice. 

 

“Nothing honey, not what did you want to talk about?” Andrew asked as calmly as he could.

“Oh daddy it was terrible, in school today, one of the teachers was killed,” Ella said.

As thankful as he was for the change of topic, he was alarmed that his daughter may have witnessed a murder, “What? Did a kid bring a weapon to school?”

 

“No daddy, the teacher shrank and someone stepped on him,” Ella exclaimed, “They said a janitor found him in the hallway.

 

“Shrank? What do you mean Ella?” Andrew asked confused, but then Ella’s face lit up with understanding.

 

“Daddy, didn’t you ever get told? They had PSAs on TV for weeks after it happened the first time,” she asked.

 

“Told what honey?” Andrew asked, now concerned about some kind of ritualistic acceptance or societal horror.

 

“Daddy, there’s been a disease going around the country for the past 4 years,” Ella said, “It doesn’t affect everyone because some people are naturally immune, but it also just takes time to hit some people. Eventually, they shrink down to about a centimetre tall, and there’s nothing anyone seems to be able to do about it. Oh, daddy, I was so scared.”

 

“Wait, if this has been around for 4 years, why did you get scared today? And surely this couldn’t have just happened, that teacher should have known to stay away from the school when he started shrinking,” Andrew replied.

 

“Well actually daddy, I’ve heard that you only realise moments before it happens. Apparently you feel a sharp pain in your abdomen and then you black out, and by the time you wake up, you’ve shrunk,” Ella explained, “And I wasn’t scared before because you weren’t here, and I didn’t have to worry about you ending up under someone’s shoe.”

 

She leaned over and hugged him, resting her weight against him and Andrew could feel her breathing as the movements pressed against him. She raised her head so that her face was close to his and kissed him lightly on the cheek again. Andrew lost any hope of hiding his excitement as he felt his member harden only inches away from his gorgeous daughter’s breasts. 

 

“Why would you worry about me sweetie, I can take care of myself,” Andrew tried to comfort her.

“But how would I know to find you?” Ella demanded.

“Wouldn't you see my clothes?” Andrew asked.

“No, daddy, the reaction that shrinks you is highly exothermic so it would probably burn off your clothes,” Ella corrected.

“Well then we should have a plan. Something we do if either of us gets affects so we know to find them,” Andrew suggested, going along with his daughter’s fears.

“Okay daddy,” Ella cheered up, “What if we agree that if either of us gets shrunken, we’ll immediately run to the nearest wall and give a signal.”

“What signal would be seen if we were so small?” Andrew asked.

“Hmm, it has to be big, for the person doing it,” Ella replied, “How about, a star jump, followed by lying flat and sausage rolling to the side?”

“Okay sweetheart,” Andrew said, laughing, “Whatever will make you feel safe.”

“Thank you daddy,” Ella said getting to her feet and turning on her heels. Andrew stayed on the couch, worried that standing would reveal his still solid erection, but as Ella turned and he laid his eyes on her jiggly ass, tightly covered by her pyjama shorts, he felt himself throb down below. She turned to walk away and headed behind the couch, leaving Andrew to rest his leg, now less embarrassed by his erection.

Suddenly, Andrew felt a warm touch on his shoulder and Ella leaned over from behind and planted lightly wet lips against his cheek, just beside the edge of his lips. Her hair fell against his face, drowning him in her sweet scent. He felt her breasts rest against his neck and his erection roared, pulling his pants tight around it.

 

“I almost forgot daddy,” Ella started, then whispered, “You don’t have to be embarrassed about that. I know you love me, and that’s all it means.”

 

“I …  I don’t know what you mean,” Andrew said, trying to remain in control, but Ella walked back around the couch. 

 

“ What I mean, daddy,” Ella said, turning her back to him and showing him a full view of her ass, “Is that its okay if I, excite you sometimes.” She planted herself down on his lap, burying his erection beneath her and causing Andrew to moan a little in delight. Then grinding her ass against his penis, she turned to face him, staring into her eye and biting her lip. “You don’t have to hide your erection around me daddy,” Ella said, “I know it doesn’t mean anything naughty, right?”

 

Andrew felt the soft press of her butt against his cock and wanted nothing more than to take her there and then. He yearned to fondle the heaving, inviting breasts that trembled as she walked, and more than anything he wished he could kiss the full, lightly glossed lips that teased him every time she spoke. But meeting the gaze of her daughter, innocent, adoring and pure, he knew that he had to reply, “Of course sweetie, its nothing.”

 

“Okay daddy, good night,” Ella replied, kissing his cheek again, dangerously close to his lips, before walking away, “And don’t worry daddy, I won’t tell mother.” 

 

***

 

Brittany paced impatiently by the door, the teen’s dirty blonde hair waving about her head. She had been growing her hair out ever since she had started coming over. In fact, since  her tutor had started coming, Brittany had changed a lot. She had hit her rebellious phase at age 16, going to illegal parties with drinks, getting into clubs with fake IDs and generally acting out. She had cut her hair short and pierced her ears and belly button as edgily as possible. Worst of all, Brittany Wyatt had begun falling behind in her school work, so her parents had hired Ella to tutor her. The transformation she had brought on their daughter was far more than they could have hoped for. Now, a year and a half since the day she had first stepped in the Wyatt house, Brittany was hardly recognisable. 

The once near anorexic blonde had now put some weight on again and looked healthy. She had started running again and was getting back to fitness. Her improved eating habits had helped her to grow out her figure as well and she was trying hard to do it. She had let her hair grow back and it now reached just about her shoulders. She had removed all of her piercings aside from a single pair of small earrings. She had had her ankle tattoo removed and was dressed in a smart shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and a knee-length skirt, with high socks and pumps.

 

The smell of baked cookie dough wafted into the large living room of the luxury home, form the kitchen where sat a plate of freshly baked, chocolate chip discs, that Brittany had especially made for the occasion. The girl nervously started to bite a lipstick covered lip but stopped herself. You have to be pretty if you want her to like you. When the doorbell rang, she felt weak in the knees but managed to rush to it. She had made sure that her parents weren’t home so that she could be alone with Ella on this last session. 

 

Finals were coming up, and Ella had done an amazing job, bringing Brittany back to a B+ student but the blonde girl wanted to thank her for far more than that. Since she had first laid eyes on her, Brittany had fallen in love with Ella. She had quit her former ways in a heartbeat and had done everything she could think of to please her crush. 

 

Brittany waited patiently by the door for the better part of an hour when finally, the doorbell rang. She wasn’t expecting anyone else on a Saturday morning so she jumped at the thought of Ella, all to her self.