- Text Size +

He turned in time to see Ella glide up the steps. 

“Daddy? What are do in here?” Ella asked, her eyes widening slightly in surprise, “Are you alright?”

“Yeah, I’m fine sweetie, I just bumped my head,” Andrew replied, rubbing his head and wincing a little.

“Daddy, let me see,” Ella said with concern. She rushed over to him, smoothly descending to her knees to fit inside the room. Having changed into a pair of denim shorts and a white tank top, Andrew couldn’t help but notice the way her more than ample breasts bounced as she landed on her knees. She stopped beside him and reached carefully for his head. Putting a hand on either side of his forehead, she gently pulled his head down and towards her face. Andrew tensed as his eyes stopped inches from his daughter’s bosom, the mounds of flesh filling his gaze as he peered down her top. 

“Oh, daddy, there’s a bruise!” Ella exclaimed, planting a soft kiss beside the rapidly darkening spot. Andrew felt a tingling spread through his body at the touch of her lips on his skin, but forced himself to pull away from Ella’s embrace and get some composure back. 

“Honey, how come you didn’t tell me about all of this?” Andrew asked, gesturing at the wall of awards and the college letters, “Or this?” They both looked over at the shrine of the man above her bed, which brought a smile to Ella’s lips which lit up her face. 

 

“Those were the letters you sent to me daddy,” she said, showing her attachment to the pages, “They were all I had of you for so long … I prayed for you daddy. I prayed overnight under that photo that you’d come back to me, and you did.” Again Ella leaned in for a hug and Andrew was unable to avoid her tight embrace. 

 

“And what about the college things? Didn’t you think your mother and I would have bene proud and happy to hear that you go it to such amazing schools?” Andrew demanded.

 

“I was waiting until I heard back from my first choice, daddy,” Ella replied, apologetically.

“And which one would that be?” Andrew asked.

“CalTech,” Ella said excitedly, “I heard you can get rooms for family so you could come and visit.”

 

Andrew wasn’t sure how he felt about the pause in her answer; what exactly did his daughter feel for him. From the way she behaved around him, and her shrine, he felt that she perhaps had a somewhat unusual obsession over him, but the more he taught about how Beth and Susanne behaved, he wondered if Ella just seemed excessive in comparison. 

 

“And why were you so sure that they’d accept you?” Andrew asked.

 

“Well I’m not sure I’ll get in, but after my interview I thought they really liked me and the man all but told me they’d offer me a place, maybe even a scholarship,” Ella replied, “Besides, I thought they’d at least write to me to tell that I didn’t get in.” Andrew could feel the disappointment momentarily invade her daughter’s voice, but it disappeared quickly as she asked him about his time in the military, like where he was when he wrote each of the letters she had from him, and the stories around those deployments.After sometime, they grew tired of kneeling on the hard floor and Ella slid flexibly onto her bed.

 

“Won't you come sit me, daddy?” Ella cooed, and all of a sudden the atmosphere of casual conversation disappeared and once again Andrew felt a bizarre excitement and shame at the idea of getting into Ella’s bed. He blushed and it only worsened as he saw Ella pick up on it. Without mentioning it though, she just tilted her head to one side, leaving her invitation open, and smiling innocently. 

 

“I would dear, but I think it’s time for dinner,” Andrew said, praying that he was right. 

“Oh, are you hungry daddy?” Ella asked, rising to her feet, “What do you feel like having?”

“I'm not too fussed,” Andrew replied, “I'll eat whatever your mom puts out.”

“Aw, daddy, mother only cooks on Sunday nights,” Ella giggled, “So I can make whatever you want tonight.”

“Sweetheart you cook dinner?” Andrew asked, surprised.

“Of course I do, daddy,” Ella giggled, taking his hand and leading him the steps out of her room, “Now what do you want me to cook for you?”

 

***

 

Kevin stirred back into consciousness with a start. All he could remember was that he had been riding his skateboard down a neighbourhood hill when he had felt a sickening tightness in his stomach. Doubling over in pain and falling to the curb as he board continued downwards. The pain had grown until it was unbearable and he had blacked out. Now, waking up, it was like he was in a nightmare. His stomach felt fine, but as he look around him, his heart sank. The once lanky teenager now stood on a pavement the size of a stadium, barren and cracked, covered with pebbles half his size. Far to his left a thick forrest of trimmed grass rose just taller than he did and to his right the curb ended sharply, dropping to the street beyond. 

 

The boy was so entombed in his fascination about his surroundings that he failed to grasp two things. First, he stood, naked, only about 10mm tall, and second, the ground below him was trembling slightly, rhythmically. These tremors grew louder and stronger until Kevin finally turned around to see the colossal form of a teenage girl walking towards him. The realisation of his shrinking hit as he saw the monumental size of her sneakers, which now boomed towards him. Without time to work out his best plan of survival, Kevin reacted purely based on instinct and ran away from the danger, but to little avail. The giantess, a blossoming blonde of about 14, continued towards the boy without notice. 

 

Kevin ran faster but each moment, the teenage girl’s green and white converse shook the ground more violently, they were getting closer. With a last ditch effort, as the shadow of the shoe swept over him, Kevin threw himself forward, sprawling out on the pavement and praying that he had avoided death. He was not as fortunate as he had hoped. With a swift, careless step, the giantess brought her foot down on the lower half of Kevin’s body. The boy’s scream was drowned out by the sheer sound of the step as his legs were obliterated under the edge of the shoe, the weight coming down on him too immense to fathom. He continued to scream as the shoe rose again, peeling one of his legs off his body and living the other as a flattened stain on the pavement. The other steps of the giantess so close to him shook his world, but he made out the almost imperceptible red smudge of his left leg on the sole of the shoe before it touched the ground again. He was alive. 

 

Kevin tried to crawl using his arms but the pain from his legs was too much. He felt an overwhelming mixture of tingling, searing, burning, and stabbing pains. As a car passed by on the road, the sound was too loud for him to even think. He only began to refocus his attention when something very large landed beside him. Kevin looked up and was taken aback by the smouldering structure beside him. In size it was longer than he was and far thicker, its heat radiating the short distance between them and warmed his body in a thick, nicotine-laced heat.Kevin struggled to get away from the cigarette butt, but his efforts were in vain as he proved too weak to move himself. Suddenly, the earth started to shake again, and Kevin looked up in horror to see the giant blonde walking back towards him. Her steps were harder now, heavier and more devastating to his body and the shockwaves rocked through his fragile frame. 

 

“Ugh, I hate it when people throw lit cigarettes onto the curb,” roared the pubescent, high pitched voice from miles above the tiny boy. 

 

“No! Please! Stop, I’m down here!” Kevin screamed and begged, but to no avail. As he made his voice hoarse the titanic shoe of the teenage girl rose above him. The toe of the shoe stopped mere centimetres above the boy and the cigarette butt. For a second, Kevin froze as the shoe remained suspended in the air. Then, just as he filled his lungs to scream, the shoe came down. This time, the 14-year-old giantess lowered her foot more slowly, steadily increasing the pressure on the cigarette, and Kevin. The boy threw his arms up in defence, only to have them snap like toothpicks. As the giantess pressed down, Kevin’s entire body exploded in an insignificant burst of flesh and blood. The giantess continued to press into the pavement, spreading the boy’s remains across the sole of her shoe. Then with a swift movement, she twisted her foot to the left and then the right, smearing the cigarette and Kevin across the pavement in a minuscule streak of red and brown. 

 

Having satisfied her need to put out the cigarette, Kelsey Wright brushed a lock of blonde hair from her face, turned on her heels and continued walking down the street, unaware of the life she had just ended. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

There we go, the first taste of th giantess content. Hope y'all enjoy it and please give me feedback. While I am in no way in the business of writting seriously, I would love to improve.

Cheers