- Text Size +

He didn’t have a chance. 

 

As Andrew was lost in contemplation, the colossal hips of his daughter shifted, as she rolled onto her stomach. Andrew barley had time to register what was happening before he found himself tossed onto his back and pressed into the soft bedding beneath her. Ella, thinking that her father was safely on her pillow, kept her head nearly still, but in her slumber allowed the rest of her body to shift comfortably, and now, trapped Andrew under her panties. 

 

Andrew was in paradise; the scent of her daughter was all around him and as he gasped for air beneath her, it filled his lungs. His arms were pinned down by her weight, on the soft mattress, they sank, but were not crushed. With one upturned hand, he grabbed the soft fabric of her panties and squeezed it, trying to make her aware of his presence, despite his immobility. 

 

Unfortunately, his actions, though barley registered by his giantess daughter, did serve to elicit a deep, rumbling that shot through her body and shook Andrew. Ella’s moan aroused him beyond anything he had felt before, fully awakening his deep rooted attract to the girl as her dreams surely swayed toward hotter, naughtier feelings; he had inadvertently cued the sleeping Ella to excitement. Andrew’s suspicions were confirmed when a smooth, colossal hand squeezed beneath the titanic body towards him. Andrew could barley turn his head but saw two enormous fingers slide beside him, her ring and index. A third digit pushed under his back and as his daughter continued to move in her sleep, the tiny man felt himself being pushed upwards. 

 

Unable (or unwilling) to scream, Andrew struggled in vain against Ella’s finger as it pushed him up into her panties and began to increase the pressure. The Marine felt himself press into the soft fabric until he was forced against a slightly moist surface. He was struggling to breathe as the mixed surfaces engulfed him but was given some respite as the finger began to turn. Still pressing him down, Ella’s finger made small circles, rubbing her sensual area through her panties, unaware of what she was doing, or who she was doing it to. Andrew’s senses were now flooded with her presence; the moisture and heat of her nether region, the striking scent of her sex and the powerful quakes of her spasming body. 

 

As Andrew managed to breath during the circular movements, he began to relax. As much as he had been conflicted about touching his daughter, some part of him had wanted this, and that part of him would be rewarded further. 

 

With a brisk motion, Andrew was swept up and away from the panties, Ella’s hand rising up her toned abdomen as she gasped and shuddered. Andrew remained lightly adhered to her middle finger and was pressed with it along her abdomen as she turned over onto her back. Andrew felt the power of the two forces he was pressed between and suddenly shook with fright; he wouldn’t die between them, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t be hurt.

 

His fear ignited, Andrew tensed any muscle he could to try to break away, but it was no use, he was firmly held by his daughter’s finger and was gently being pushed down her body. He finally screamed into Ella’s waist was he felt himself slip under the waistband of her panties and along the smooth, shaven skin over her pubis. The heat was intensifying now and Andrew began to sweat as Ella’s slowly, sensually reached for her clitoris. The mound was about as large as Andrew but much tougher, as the man would realise when he was rubbed against it, truly putting into perspective how much bigger Ella was than he. She knocked him repeatedly against this convexity, bruising his face and body, all the while raising her own arousal. 

 

“Daddy …” she moaned in her sleep, her eyes lightly shut and her mouth open, breathing hard. Andrew could feel her hips quiver as she suddenly shot her hand down a little further and Andrew was pushed across her vagina, now soaking in pre-cum. His body flowed over the tightly sealed crevice that was her womanhood, floating there for an instant before being violently forced between her lips. 

 

While her juices tried to lubricate his passage, they did little to ease the pressure exerted by the fresh, young walls of flesh. Andrew had never felt such a hot, crushing force before, sadistically juxtaposed against the rich, sweet juices of his daughter’s pussy. As Ella’s finger pushed him deeper inside of her, Andrew realised that he couldn’t breathe. His lungs burned as in his gasps he inhaled her cum, but he had other worries. As Ella’s arousal grew, her vaginal muscles contracted and the tiny ma within her was at the mercy of the spasming, slippery walls. Andrew felt his right arm be ripped from his shoulder as it was caught in a crease in her vagina, his body being jerked away with such force as to tear the flesh. His other limbs followed suite as he was thrust within her body.

 

Through some twisted fate, Andrew’s body and head remained whole as he watched the bloodied remains of his limbs dissolve into Ella’s cum, glimpsing the spots of red as he was thrust ever faster back and forth within her pussy. His eyes stung as he struggled to keep them open despite the thick juice covering him, but he definitely noticed the levels of the liquid rising. He closed his eyes and embraced the sheer pleasure and felt himself cum, his semen lost in the torrents of his daughter’s fluids. 

 

With a high-pitched, breathless squeal, the giantess’s finger pushed deep into her and Andrew bubbled a yell into her cum as her vaginal muscles contracted violently. Cum was forced into the tiny man as he felt his ribs crack under the immense pressure and hellish heat. To his utter horror, Andrew felt himself slip off Ella’s fingertip as the colossal column withdrew from her cavernous chasm. Fortunately, the contractions of her pussy began to push the cum outwards, and the crippled, soaked man along with it. In a sudden gush, Andrew emerged from he dark, flooded cave of his daughter’s pussy, the stumps of his limbs searing in pain and his body and soul exhausted. 

 

Far above him, he heard Ella moan softly in ecstasy, her body shuddering as her hand retreated from her panties. Still floating in her cum, with no way to move, Andrew was thankful for still being able to breathe, after coughing up some of the sweet juices he had been forced to swallow. As he craned his neck in every direction, he could only make out that he was lying in a pool of wetness on the lip of her vagina. The pale cover of her panties lay lightly over him, soaking up some of the fluid and helping to dry him. Despite the pain, Andrew was somehow content; he knew he would recover physically, but what he had just experienced, was more than he had ever dreamed possible. Since first laying eyes on Ella, he had been attracted to her, his breath of her scent had made him want her more than any woman he could remember, maybe even more than his wife. 

 

But what had he done? Had he really slept with his own daughter? Was that even possible at his size? Sure, he had ejaculated inside her, but being as small as he was, she probably hadn’t felt his minuscule cock, let alone his release. He had to face the truth; his daughter had fingered herself in her sleep, and he had merely been lucky enough to be in the right place to be used for her pleasure. He had accomplish nothing other than shatter his own sense of morality; he was at fault, having consciously done nothing to stop himself entering his daughter. He had actively sought to touch her, where no father ever should, and Ella’ being asleep, had been completely at his mercy. The thought rattled him with a mix of guilt; how ironic, that he had had power over the titanic teenager. 

 

As his excitement and arousal began to settle, the guilt swept over him. How could he face Ella’s adoring smile and loving eyes when he had done something so dirty to her, when he had spoiled her innocence. He choked up, somewhat due to the pain of his stumps, but more as he realised what he had done, the line he had crossed. He had to get away from this … this magnet of sin, her her sake. He felt hot tear well up in his eyes as he thought more into what he had done. He felt terrible, but he would figure something out. As soon as he was able to move, he would manage to get out of his daughter’s panties and back to her pillow.

 

Ella grinned in the darkness. Keeping her eyes closed and breathing steady, she prayed her father thought she was asleep. She hoped she hadn’t hurt him, but she knew that both of them had wanted the same thing. She only hoped that her daddy would see that he belonged with her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

My apologies for the quick close but I am thinking about writing a sequel. I'll keep writing as time permits but definitley hope you enjoyed the story. Thank you all for reading and all the lovely reviews. I have published before under the name Notken, but I had to close the account so this was my first story with this one (and hopefully not my last).

 

Cheers, (not)Kent