- Text Size +

Andrew finally managed to stand, his body having taken its time to heal from its torment, and he surveyed the desk. It was indeed messy, and very unlike his wife, who liked a certain level of order in her life. Andrew walked across the carelessly strewn letters and pages, trying to find a way down. He knew from experience now that he was capable of surviving quite dizzying falls, but he similarly remembered the pain of essentially dying, each time, and ideally wanted to find a better way down, that was the first part of his plan. He would find a safe place to wait near Ella’s door, she would go upstairs and seeing him missing, come down and look around the floor at which point he would be found and safe. 

 

Fearlessly, Andrew walked to the edge of the light, oaken table and peered down. Before him was a sheer drop to the carpeted floor, seemingly a few miles of free fall. He walked along the brink of the surface before he reached the area above a set of drawers. Andrew noticed that the middle on was slightly open; if he could reach it he could dramatically reduce his fall to the floor. He looked back across the vast expanse of the table for anything that he could use to get down. He rushed back across the table, searching under bits of loose paper and eventually even around the stationary cup in the corner, deciding not to venture inside it in case he was unable to climb back out of the ceramic vessel, several times his height.

 

After almost 30 minutes, he had assembled his “rope,” made of a rubber band, to which he had attached a chain of three paperclips. All together it was barley 12cm long, but it would be enough. Hauling the heavy object with him, Andrew walked back to the edge of the table. Laying it along the edge, he ran back towards a fountain pen. Putting his back into his work, he rolled the pen towards the edge of the table, stopping as close to the precipice as he dared. He eased the rubber band around the pen and gave it a tug. It would have to do. 

 

For security, Andrew rolled the pen back about 2m in his perspective and then grabbed the last paper clip on the chain. Walking back to the edge, he threw the cord down and watched it straighten out, the stretch of the rubber band allowing it to reach just about halfway down the height of the first drawer. Swallowing any misgivings about his plan, he grabbed his makeshift rope and stepped off the edge of the desk. As the rubber band stretched to accommodate his near irrelevant weight, Andrew eased himself into a sitting position, his legs straight at the knees and bent at his hips. With careful steps, he began to ease his way down the rope, staring at the desk and holding the rope in his trained, powerful hands. After he few moments, the rope gave slightly and Andrew froze as he almost lost his grip, slipping a few body lengths; the pen wasn’t heavy enough. As he got further down the rope, he was adding the pulling force on the rope and the pen was edging closer to side of the desk. He was only halfway. 

 

Sensing his impending fall, Andrew doubled his efforts, stepping even more carefully, but with an urgency in his pace. He quickly rappelled to the last paper clip and slowly lowered his body so that he hung by his arms on the metal wire, slowly descending as the pen continued to slip. He could see the drawer, more open than he had guessed, below him. Andrew looked back up to see one side of the pen slip over the edge of the desk. Praying that the desk was full of something soft, the US Marine released his rope, just as the pen toppled over the brink. Andrew fell several times his height into the cavern of the desk drawer, landing hard on some papers. Above him, the pen hit the edge of the drawer opening and clattered to the ground, taking his rope with it. Light steamed into the drawer only by the small opening at the top and Andrew could see that it was about 3m above the nearest bit of paper. Breathing hard from the exertion of his landing, Andrew decided that he would wait to attempt his escape from this level.

 

For the first time, Andrew looked down at the papers, and saw that they were blank. He walked to the edge of the page he was standing on and flipped a few of them, finding them heavier than he expected. The stack of papers was in fact blank, probably printing papers, but something caught his eye. Having walked to the edge of the stack, he could see that the papers were neatly, almost perfectly stacked, except for one. A corner of a page somewhere below stuck out of the stack. Andrew knew that it would be futile to try to reach it, but he did make out part of a word on the corner of the page: CT…

 

  Deciding that it probably wasn’t important, Andrew decided it was time to make his final move. He walked to the edge of the paper stack nearest the opening and tensed up. Waving his arms down to build momentum, he swung them up as he jumped from his squatting position, reaching as high as he could, not wanting to topple forward into the gap between the pages and the from too the drawer. His fingers just couldn’t reach the wooden surface, and he landed, falling backwards to avoid the drop into the gap. Realising that he would have to risk it, Andrew took a few steps back from the edge of the stack of papers. With a burst of speed, Andrew ran towards the edge of the drawer and leapt forwards, reaching for all he was worth for the solid wooden top. His fingers grasped it seconds before his body crushed into the wood, winding him mildly. He took a second to catch his breath before pulling himself up and onto the lip of the drawer. 

 

The US Marine was reminded of how pathetically small he was as he was able to sit on the tiny strip of wood and looked down over the opposite edge. The floor was much closer, but still far below him. He lost track of time as he stared down, knowing that it was what he had to do. He began to wonder how he had gotten to the point in his life where he was forced to jump from such a menial height, at such great personal risk. With a stern look on his face, Andrew looked down at his landing area, fighting with the idea of jumping. While he had been higher up before, he had made a rope, he had had a plan, but this was different. Rationally, he knew he would survive the fall, but it was so alien. He had put his life on the line before, always justifying the risks by the objectives set by the military, by the thought of finishing his mission and returning home, but now, his objective seemed so fictional. 

 

He, a grown man, was planning to throw himself from the great height of a desk drawer, purposely injuring himself, so that he could run, run for all he was worth to his daughter. He would risk being crushed underfoot, just to be in her hands again, and she would keep him safe? It was all getting out of control, and Andrew struggled to hold onto something, some remanent of sense in his life. He was never a proud man, but his desperation was pathetic, and he knew it. He felt himself tingle with humiliation as he looked himself over, sitting naked on the edge of the drawer. He was afraid of catching his reflection in a mirror, and seeing a face he wouldn’t recognise and couldn’t be proud of. His eyes moistened a little as he fell into his thoughts, spiralling into self-loathing and shame.

 

The sound of footsteps on the stairs broke his daydream and Andrew looked up and out the window. It was sometime in the afternoon, which meant that it could be Ella coming upstairs, and he was still stuck in his wife’s room. Shaking his head and tensing himself, Andrew stood up and leapt forward, getting as much distance between him and the drawer as he could before he felt himself falling. He tried to orient himself for a landing but the fall felt so long. Andrew finally hit the carpet on his side, rolling to cushion the blow. Despite his effort he heard his arm snap and pain shot through him, but the adrenalin was keeping it at bay. Within moments, the Marine stood up in the was it deep jungle of the carpet and faced the ajar door of the room. 

 

Andrew started walking towards it but before he knew it he was running. The steps from the corridor shaking the ground a little and spurring him on. He could picture Ella now, her smile, her gorgeous body, her soft, sweet smelling skin … With speed he did not know he had, Andrew sprinted to the door and skirted around it to the opening. He managed to exit the room just as Ella pulled down the steps to the attic. The giantess was looking up into the room as she prepared to climb the steps, her toned legs bare below the level of her skirt, teasing him to venture further with his gaze.

 

Andrew knew that she would go up and then come down to find him, but he found himself running towards her feet, yelling like a mad man, “Ella! I’m here! Honey, help me!”

 

He knew that she couldn’t hear him, but he wanted her to look down so bad, to pick him up and save him, to kiss him and make everything better, but without a moment’s hesitation, she raised a sneaker-clad foot onto the steps and began to climb. Andrew ran behind the steps, hoping irrationally that she would notice him through the gaps. He saw her colossal breasts wobble slightly with each step, straining her tank top, begin to be released. He saw straight up his daughter’s skirt, the pale grey panties riding slightly up between her perfect, round butt cheeks, consequently pulling tight against her fresh, young pussy. What he did not see where her eyes, as they remained fixed above, ignoring him completely. 

 

 Andrew knew that this was all part of the plan, but still his heart fell. She really couldn’t notice him. He was so small, so insignificant and worthless, that even his loving daughter didn’t notice him. What kind of life could he hope for? How could anyone get to know him or care for him if he was so … irrelevant? The sound of Ella’s backpack hitting the floor failed to pull Andrew out of his thoughts. 

 

“Daddy?! Where are you?” her voice sang from far above him, as Andrew sat down on the dirty corridor carpet, sighing hard, ready to accept the fact that he didn’t matter. The sound of paper flying and drawers being thrown open were followed by a rushed set of steps bringing Ella down the ladder from her room. She stopped before stepping onto the carpet, bending down with fear in her eyes and scanning the floor. She stepped carefully onto it, checking that the carpet was clear before placing her delicate but powerful feet.

 

Andrew made no effort to call out to her. Sitting silent and still, staring into nothing, his heart drowned with sorrow. He couldn’t explain it. He just felt worthless, and the more he though about it, the more it seemed undeniably true. He thought back to his days in Ella’s room, and despite all the efforts she made to make him feel whole, respecting him and holding him level with her when she spoke, it was obvious: he was a pet, a responsibility, a burden. Did she even want to take care of him, or did she just feel obliged to? Even then, why should she care about him? He had barley interacted with her for 13 years and he had even forgotten who she was aside from a name. A shadow fell over him and Andrew waited to be crushed, wishing that this time would be his last.

 

“Daddy?” a terrified, quivering voice whispered. Enormous hands fell on either side of Andrew and scooped him up, raising him slowly, carefully off the ground and up to her face. He looked up to see Ella’s smile, but above he saw eyes bursting with tears, bulging with a painful mix of worry, fear and relief. “I … Daddy, I’m so sorry I left you alone.”

 

Her warmth breath washed over him as she brought him close and kissed him, her lips pressing his body into her soft, smooth palm, enveloping him in her loving touch. She held him in one hand as she wiped the tears from her eyes, her radiant smile returning to her lips and almost immediately raising Andrew’s spirits. 

 

“I'm so sorry daddy, I never should have left you,” Ella swooned, “and I’m never going to leave you alone again.” She sealed her promise by bringing Andrew in to her bosom, placing him against her left breast. Andrew could hear her heartbeat through the thin fabric as he was gently held just above the cusp of Ella’s bra, sinking into the heavenly, soft mound. Andrew felt himself get hard, and shame burned, but it was too much, he couldn’t help but be aroused, the security and affection he felt overpowered any morale in his body and he fully embraced the bliss of being his daughter’s again. Ella slowly pulled him away and he was able to see her face. Something was different. She still looked on him with adoration and caring, but there was more. There was concern deep in her gaze and she looked at him and saw exactly he knew he was: weak, fragile, unable to survive by himself. 

 

“Oh daddy, are you okay? Did you get hurt?” Ella asked softly.

 

“No sweetie, I’m alright,” Andrew managed to reassured, “I'm …. I’m just glad you found me.”

 

“Oh, daddy, that’s so sweet. I couldn’t imagine what I’d do if I lost you,” Ella sang, kissing him again and forcing him to lie flat on her palm, coloured slightly by her pale lipstick, “How did you get down here daddy?”

 

“The maid …” Andrew began, but decided not to elucidate the exact, humiliating way in which he was travelled to his daughter, who seemed to understand.

 

“But why would Julita come upstairs? I left a note on the door,” Ella explained, Andrew looked up as she thought, quickly going through any rationale she could think of while observing him like a hawk, “Daddy, why would Julita knock over your bed and bath from by bedside table. I saw the way someone put them back up and the patch on the floor?”

 

“Well,” Andrew weighed his options, not wanting to cause any more trouble between Ella and his wife, but his daughter’s eyes bore into him. Andrew didn’t like these eyes, dark and foreboding, sucking in everything about him into their emerald depths.

 

“Daddy,” Ella said softly, “You know we don’t keep secrets between us. Please, just tell me what happened.”

 

“Your mother came looking for the pill,” Andrew blurted. He registered the surprise and anger sparking in Ella’s eyes but he couldn't stop himself from spilling the story, about how he refused and was thrown around, how Susanne had forced him to tell her and how she had taken the pill. When he finished, he realised that Ella’s hand was shaking slightly. Her lips were tight and her eyes radiated betrayal, disgust and rage. “Ella, honey, please don’t do anything crazy, I’m fine really,” Andrew tried.

 

Ella shook her head slowly and closed her hand around him. Andrew felt himself sway gently as Ella stormed towards the stairs, both of them heard the front door open. She raised Andrew and placed him in the gently on her collar bone, resting him behind the strap of her bra, neatly in line with her tank top. Her father sat and held onto the fabric as Ella flipped her hair back and headed down the steps, the beautiful chocolate fibres swinging over him. She burst into the kitchen where Susanne was guilty reaching for a box of cookies.

 

“Hi honey, how was school?” the woman tried, forcing a smile onto her face. A sharp slap across it dislodged the smile as Susanne toppled. The force of the blow was greater than she had expected from the 17-year-old and she lost her footing, dropping the box and falling to her hands and knees.

 

“I can’t believe you!” Ella hissed, keeping her voice down, not wanting to hurt her father’s tiny ears.

 

“Who the hell do you thin you are? You little brat! I ought to kick you out of this house!” Susanne roared, getting shakily back to her feet, clutching her bruised cheek in one hand. The grown woman lashed out and tried to return a blow on Ella but with lighting quick reflexes, Ella’s left arm paired the blow and the girl pushed Susanne away from her with her right arm. 

 

“I don’t want to live under the same roof as a monster like you anyway,” Ella shot back, “How could you torture your own husband to get your greedy hands on a stupid pill? I can’t wait to be away form you next year.”

 

“What? When you go to college? News flash Ella, CalTech doesn’t want you! How is it going to feel knowing they didn’t even care enough to write back to you about your pathetic application?” Susanne tried, desperately wanting to gain control over the argument, where she was clearly unable to do so physically. Ella shuddered at the remark and then looked down as felt a gentle tapping on her chest.

 

Hearing Susanne’s words, Andrew’s mind went into overdrive. The paper he had seen in her desk drawer. The CT… must have been for CalTech. 

 

“What does the bug want now?” Susanne began, sensing that she had hit Ella where it hurt.

 

“Be quiet Susanne,” Ella hissed, “What is it daddy?”

 

Susanne didn’t hear what was said but Ella looked back up at her with a burning in her eyes. Without a word, she turned and started up the stairs. The woman took her chance and leapt for the phone.

 

“911 Emergency, how can we help?”

 

“I'm calling to report a domestic assault,” Susanne said quickly, “I need you to send a car right away.”

 

“Alright ma’am, what’s your address?”

 

Having given it, the operator typed a few things.

 

“Alright Mrs. Sanders, we’re sending a squad car your way. Are you i any immediate danger?”

 

“No, I’m alright, but get here quick,” Susanne urged.

 

“Alright ma’am, just sit tight. Can you tell me what happened?”

 

“My daughter just freaked out and hit me,” Susanne whined, “I'm worried she’ll do something violent.”

 

“Is that Beth Sanders?” the operator asked.

“No!” Susanne corrected sharply, “It's my other daughter, Ella.”

 

The line went quiet for a moment.

 

“Just a moment Mrs. Sanders, are you saying that Ella Sanders struck you?” the operator asked.

 

“Yes, that’s what I said,” Susanne replied tersely, to which again there was silence. Then some whispering.

 

“Alright ma’am what is this really about?” the operator asked, throwing Susanne off balance.

 

“What do you mean? She hit me!” the woman yelled.

 

“Ma’am, I’m going to need you to calm down,” the operator replied, “Now, I’m going to have to take this up to me superior because an assault accusation is pretty serious. Since you’re not in any danger, I’m informing you that I’m calling back the squad car for the time being.”

 

“What!? No, send them and arrest her!” Susanne shouted back, “You were happy to do it a second ago.”

 

“I realise that ma’am,” the operator replied, “But we get a lot of slanderous calls coming in to this line, and frankly … I don’t mean any offence but frankly, I don’t believe that Ella Sanders is capable of assault.”

 

Susanne was dumbfounded, “What?!”

 

“Ma’am, you realise that we awarded Ella Sanders a Shield of Citizenship last month right? The award has been given a grand total of 37 times in North Carolina and it requires a stringent vetting process. She’s as respectable a person in Raleigh as any and I refuse to be the reason that a false accusation like this goes on her record,” the operator explained, sounding agitated, “So if you don’t mind, please leave this line open for actual crimes. Good night.”

 

Susanne stood with her cell phone against her ear, her mouth gaping. Ella returned promptly, carrying a piece of paper in her hand.

 

“How could you do something like this?” she asked, showing her the letter, “You knew how much this meant to me. Where you going to let me keep believing your lies?”

 

Ella withdrew the CalTech acceptance letter and stared her adoptive mother dead in the eyes. Susanne writhed with shame at having been caught and struggled to answer. Ella held up her hand.

 

“Don’t bother. I’m done with your lies and I’m done with this house. I’m leaving for grad trip on Monday and I’m taking daddy with me. I’ll move all my stuff out this weekend and then you never have to see me again,” the girl said with tears in her eyes, “I knew you hated me, but I always though it was just some stupid preference thing. I never thought you’d hurt me like this mother.”

 

As she turned and walked off, Susanne was left in the kitchen, still clutching her cheek and her phone, an odd smirk on her face. She sat down at the counter and picked up the cookie box. Why did she hate Ella so? Susanne herself couldn’t understand it. Maybe it was because she was always trying to be so perfect. Maybe it was because she was so deceptive, convincing everyone else that she was so innocent and perfect. It made her sick. That had to be it. She hated how fake Ella was, pretending to love everyone and care about other people. Surely she was just as selfish as Susanne, wasn’t everyone? She sat for a while thinking until she heard tires screech to a halt outside. 

 

***

 

Upstairs, Andrew lay on Ella’s bed, staring up at her as she sat on the edge, talking quietly on the phone. She occasionally said something excitedly and giggled a little, but other times she would speak softly, her voice strained or she would go quiet. Finally, she thanked someone and set down her phone. Andrew was lying just beside her thigh, basking in her scent and gazing up her body from the side. 

 

“I'm sorry I had to talk for so long daddy,” she whispered, “But don’t worry, I figured out what we’re going to do and I promise, Susanne is never going to put you in danger again.”

 

“What? What are we doing? What’s the plan?” Andrew asked, interested and desperate to not just be taken along with Ella. His daughter smiled admiring his keenness and laying on her back, “I love you daddy, you don’t have to worry about the details. Just know that I’m going to take care of you.”

 

Andrew crawled along the soft sheets beside Ella, passing her abdomen, rising and falling with her breaths, he stood in the space beside her shaven armpit, looking up at the heaving mountains of her breasts. Ella rolled her head to wards him and followed with her body, causing the tiny man to crawl backwards, moving away from her as she shifted her weight, sinking into the mattress. Like a tidal wave of flesh, Ella faced Andrew, letting her left breast rest on the right and supporting her head in one arm. Breathing hard from his movement, Andrew began to calm down, relaxing in the gaze of Ella’s tender eyes. 

 

“I know and I appreciate that sweetheart,” Andrew said, “But old habits die hard. I’m always trying to get an idea of the plan so I can be ready. That’s just what I’m used to honey.”

 

“That's so cute daddy,” Ella cooed, “Okay, I’ll fill you in on our mission.”

 

She sat up, pulling her legs onto the bed and crossing them carefully behind Andrew, trapping him between her thighs. She sat with a straight back, her bosom hanging like boulders over Andrew as she looked down and spoke.

 

“I called my best friends first, and I asked if I could keep you in our room on grad trip. They agreed so that’s sorted; you’ll love them, their really nice and they promised to be careful around you. They both said I could stay with them after until we go to college so we don;t have to come back here again,” Ella explained, slowly.

 

“What about all of your things?” Andrew asked, gesturing as best as he could from her crossed legs. 

 

“Lucy’s dad works in a moving company and he said he’s off tomorrow, so he’s going to move my stuff into a storage unit in California that I can rent online. They’ll hang onto it until we get there in the fall,” Ella said, “I'm so glad school’s over, I can finally spend more time with you daddy.”

 

Ella reached over to get her phone as it buzzed and Andrew was left to take in the plan. It was crazy, packing up and moving her life so quickly, but Ella made it sound like a fun adventure, despite the stressful nature of what they would do. Andrew thought about leaving Raleigh and wanted to say something, but he realised that in the past few days, he hadn’t really been living there. His world had become Ella’s room, a safe haven, large enough for him not to feel trapped in and made bearable by his daughter. Where he was didn’t really matter; is safety, happiness and his ability to live, depended on Ella, he depended on Ella.

 

The titanic movements of the girl above him were slow, careful not to jerk her father around, and Andrew walked closer to Ella’s thigh as she typed quickly on her phone. 

 

“Who are you messaging?” Andrew asked, the near silence in the room allowing her to register that he had spoken.

 

“Hmm?” Ella asked, leaning forward so that he could repeat himself, “Oh, its my friends, the were asking about going out to celebrate the actual end of senior year, but I said I was going to spend the night in.”

 

“Ella, you don’t have to stay here on my behalf,” Andrew started, “I'll be fine, go out and have fun with your friends.”

 

“Don’t be silly daddy,” Ella dismissed, “I wouldn’t dream of leaving you here alone. Come one, you must be hungry, I can get you something to eat and then get a bath ready.”

 

Andrew again sensed the difference in Ella’s tone. She still spoke respectfully, but she seemed to be talking down to him, like he was a child. He knew very well that if it came down to it, he had no say in what she did with him, but he had been getting used to her act, letting him think that he still had some control over his life. 

 

*** 

 

Susanne went to open the door, wondering if the operator really hadn’t called off the squad car, but upon unlocking it, she knew she was wrong.

 

“We're here to see Ella,” said one of the two girls, her voice cold and steady. She was taller than Susanne, a buxom redhead with dark blue eyes of about 6’1" or 6’2”. She wore a dark low cut t-shirt, taut against her breasts, between which hung a silver necklace, and blue, skinny jeans, emphasising her wide hips and full round arse. 

 

“She's …” Susanne began.

 

“We know she’s here ma’am, we’re her friends so let us through,” cut in the other girl, a lean, young Asian woman with long black hair. She spoke with a faint Midwestern accent and she too looked down at Susanne, nearly 5’10" in height. Deciding that she was too tired to bother arguing Susanne stepped back and motioned for the girl to head upstairs. 

 

***

 

A knocking on the entrance to Ella’s room startled her. Thinking that it was her mother, Ella rose slowly from her bed, shifting the mattress and causing Andrew to fall onto his back. He watched his daughter rise and walk over to the hatch as it dropped. Ella peered over the edge to see who was coming up and Andrew worried that she would lash out. Instead, a wide smile spread across her face.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” she asked happily, embracing a tall, redheaded girl that entered. Behind her came a Chinese-looking girl, who Ella hugged as well.

 

“Well we couldn’t celebrate the end of exams without you could we?” the redhead exclaimed, “So we decided that a sleepover was in order.”

 

“We ordered pizza’s so you’re in charge of the movie,” the asian girl added.

 

“Aww, you guys are the best,” Ella said gleefully, “Oh, and this is the perfect time for you to finally meet my dad.”

 

“The great Mr. Sanders? Now this really is a party,” the redhead said, as Ella led them to her bed.

 

“Daddy, these are my best friends,” Ella introduced, sitting down softly on the bed beside her father, “Lucy and Xia.”

 

“Its an honour to meet you sir,” Xia said politely, as both girl stared down at his diminutive form, forcing him to crane his neck back to look up at them. She was a bit smaller than Ella but beautiful just the same. Her skin was light contrasting with jet black, straight hair that was tied behind her. Deep, ocean like eyes looked down on him from far above, scanning him systematically and observing his movements. The oriental girl’s accent was tinted from somewhere further west of Raleigh but her words were clear and her voice calm and soft. Andrew hastily tried to cover himself as even her relatively small breasts aroused him, still massive in his perspective.  

 

The other girl, Lucy, was on the opposite end, standing taller than Ella, with large round breasts and a thick rump. Her speech pattern sounded foreign, Andrew was unable to distinguish between a mix of Irish and English. Regardless, the two girls were gorgeous. Still, Andrew was surprised that they accepted his diminutive form so readily, but Ella explained that she had told them everything when planning to take him along on grad trip. 

 

***

 

Brittany was in a bad mood. She had been happy to have finished with high school, but her day had gone poorly after that. She had tried to find Ella afterwards, but she had been off somewhere with the her varsity soccer teammates, and then she had left before Brittany could see her. The Wyatt girl knew that Ella would be with her on grad trip the next week, but that was so long. She wanted to see her but Ella’s phone had been busy for a long time and no one was picking up her home phone. Brittany had wanted to message her, but she didn’t want to seem desperate. 

 

The last time she had seen Ella, the brunette had lifted her to a climax like none she had ever experienced, all without actually touching her down below. Now that she had had a taste, Brittany wanted more, but try as she might, she couldn’t recreate that feeling that she had had when Ella was with her. She paced nervously back and forth in her room, trying to figure out what to do. She had packed for the trip already; planning every article of clothing based on things that her tutor had showed a liking to, a dress that Ella had said was "pretty," or shoes that Ella found “cute.”

 

Despite all her stress, Brittany caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, looking healthier than she had in some time, wearing only her underwear. She had a timid smile on her face, one that her rebellious former self would have mocked, but one that frequented her visage now, wherever she thought of her. As the rich, blonde girl walked towards the mirror to look herself over more closely, she noticed that it was slightly dusty. She made a mental note to harass the maid that was responsible for cleaning her room, later. 

 

A few steps in front of Brittany, the minuscule form of that very woman waved desperately for her attention. Kendra Barnes, a maid and mother of two had found herself lost in the forest that was Brittany’s plush carpeting when she had blacked out while cleaning. Having left her supplies in the corridor, the giantess had had no idea that Kendra had ever come into the room.

 

A middle-aged woman with some early grey fibres invading her midnight hair, Kendra was struggling to fight through the thick fibres that stood taller than her. Her bare body bore the marks of rope burns from when she had gotten tangled in the fibres, and in her panic had forced herself through. She waved and yelled at the top of her voice as she ran towards the giantess, staring up at her uncaring expression.

 

Kendra realised too late that she was in danger, as Brittany’s pink painted nails rushed towards her. With the force of a speeding truck, Brittany’s big toe smashed into the tiny woman and lifted her off the ground. The Ohio-native maid was tossed like a spec of dust through the air, the force shattering a handful of her ribs, until she landed in a painful heap in front of the mirror. Still oblivious to the creature in peril at her feet, Brittany materialised over the tiny woman, who looked up at her with wasted pleading and desperation.

 

Kendra’s heart fell as Brittany’s left foot landed just millimetres from her broken body, the thick odour of sweat, filling her nostrils. Kendra looked up her smooth, shaven leg, rising like a tower into the heavens, except for they didn’t. Instead, they joined at a height that paralleled mountains, tucking into the the tight embrace of her pint panties, matching her toenails in vibrance. Kendra screamed for help, for mercy, for a quick death at least, as the giantess began to pose for herself. Putting her hands on her hips, Brittany pouted and stuck out her butt, trying to look sexy. 

 

Far below, Kendra was more aware of her feet. Without thinking, Brittany shifted her weight and in response, her left foot rose ever so slightly off the ground. The miniature maid screamed in terror as the filthy sole scrunched above her, raining tiny bits of dust down on her. As the titanic teen lowered her foot, Kendra accepted that she was going to die … just not yet. 

 She almost blacked out in pain and horror as Brittany’s second toe touched down on her pelvis. The weight of her foot alone slowly crushed her lower limbs and the poor maid was made to feel every second of it. The pressure snapped her bones and continued until the rich giantess’s foot lay on the ground and Kendra was half a woman. She wished that she could just die, straining to embrace the end, but the massive toe had sealed off her body, stopping her from bleeding out to a relatively peaceful death. 

 

Kendra screamed and cried hot tears as she was forced to inhale gasps of the foul, steamy air between Brittany’s toes. The minuscule creature was trapped in the webspace between her big toe and the one beside it, her face millimetres from the sweaty flesh. Kendra prayed, clasping her hands firmly together and looking to the skies for a god. The only one she could see was the colossal blonde teen, and this goddess didn’t seem to hear her pleas. 

 

Kendra felt the toes shifting and she screamed, her eyes wide in panic,, tearing in the foul air. Brittany raise her left heel, turning slightly to check out her ass and pressing down on her toes as her foot too rotated. Her unfortunate maid’s body was reduced to pulp under her toes. Her body remains mixed with the sweat and toe grime of the giantess as she unknowingly churned the mess beneath her toes. Pieces of Kendra’s body remained in tact, disappearing between the fold of skin under Brittany’s toes. 

 

The giantess was too busy thinking about her crush and if she looked sexy enough to notice the tiny wet feeling that perpetuated for a few moments before disappearing; the maid was rubbed out of existence by the colossal monster of her foot. Brittany could only think of how badly she wanted to look good for Ella when she saw her.