- Text Size +

Susanne woke up late on Friday morning, calling in to tell the diner that she would be coming in for the lunchtime rush. The woman dressed and waited patiently in her room for a chance. With the door ajar, she watched as Ella and Andrew went about their morning routine; breakfast, the jog, etc. Finally, she saw the steps to Ella’s room descend and the girl stepped down, dressed in a pair of blue shorts and a grey tank-top. With a bag slung over her shoulders, she saw Ella carefully raise the steps and put a note on the outside.

 

When Susanne heard the front door shut, she exited, headed straight for Ella’s room. If the little brat wouldn’t give her the magic medicine that the military had made against shrinking, then she would take it herself. Susanne hurriedly pulled down the entrance to Ella’s room and stomped up, dislodging the note in her wake. The neat, handwritten message fell to the carpet, face down, hiding its words: DO NOT CLEAN ATTIC.

 

Andrew had just settled down on his sock bed, having heard Ella leave, when the entrance to her room flung open. The tiny man got up to hear the sound of his titanic wife lumbering up the steps. She looked around, confused, as if she had hardly ever been in her daughter’s room before, until finally, her eyes came to rest on Ella’s desk. Andrew called out to her but Susanne didn’t hear. She rushed toward the neat desk, hitting her head on the low roof and swearing loudly. She got to her knees and crawled to the desk, knocking over books and pulling open drawers, frantically searching for something. Andrew shied away a little as he watched his wife, as if possessed, turn over Ella’s belonging. The woman stopped and looked around, squinting a little, until finally, she stopped, staring dead on at Andrew.

 

A cheery, almost maniacal smile spread across her dry lips as she crawled over to Ella’s bedside table, shaking the ground as she did so.

 

“Ah, just who I was looking for,” Susanne sneered, stopping before the table and getting shakily to her feet. She peered down at Andrew, the table rising only to her thighs, “Honey, I need that drug that Ella gave you to make you strong. Where is it?”

 

Andrew had to lean back to look up the colossal body before him, forcing him to gaze up her denim covered crotch, past her slightly pudgy belly and beyond her tiny breasts to see her eyes, looking at him coldly. Andrew opened his mouth to respond, but the feeling of being trapped in Susanne’s ass flashed through his mind, causing him to swallow his words and stare dumbfounded up at her. With some effort, Susanne crouched down, bringing her face almost level with the surface and then rising a little higher.

 

“What was that? I think your throat was a little dry honey, let me help you,” she said with mock concern. Before Andrew could move, she puckered her lips and spit. The glob of saliva struck the tiny man full on and threw him onto his back as the slime stuck to him. Andrew struggled as it clung to his body and face and he found himself swallowing mouthfuls of the stale gel before he was able to wipe it off his face. 

 

Susanne laughed as the minuscule man toiled, “Is that better honey?” She leaned over him, forming another ball of spit in her mouth and letting it drip from her lips and soak his body, causing him to flail.

 

“Do you think I give a damn what happens to you? You’re not a man anymore, your not even a person. Your just a lowly bug that no-one cares about. God knows how you managed to seduce Ella!” Susanne hissed, her morning breath augmenting the smell of her saliva as it flooded over Andrew, “You're going to tell me where Ella kept that pill or I’m going to put you in a blender downstairs.”

 

“Susanne …” Andrew gasped, trying to speak, “You can’t take the pill…” But Susanne cut him off before he could explain. Her index and middle fingers materialised above Andrew and pinned his arms to the wooden table. Applying an immense force for the man, Susanne made her husband scream as she crushed both arms beneath her finger tips, dragging the bloodied remains across the wood.

 

“I won’t ask again,” she spat, “Where is the pill?!”

 

The sound was deafening and the pain from the stumps of his arms was unbearable. Andrew didn’t care about warning his wife anymore, she didn’t deserve it. Sucking in a deep breath, gritting his teeth through the pain, he shouted, “Its under her pillow!”

 

Satisfied, Susanne lifted her fingers and turned her back on her husband, leaving him to writhe in pain on his makeshift home as the bleeding miraculously stemmed from his arms. Susanne leaned over and snatched the plastic sachet from under Ella’s pillow, staring in disgust at the powder inside.

 

“You lying little shit!” she swore, turning angrily on Andrew, “Do you think I’m stupid? Ella said it was a pill, not powder!”

 

She swept her hands across the bedside table, knocking all of the lovingly laid out items onto the floor, and Andrew along with them. The tiny man’s stumps could cushion his fall as his face hit the hard wood and he felt his nose shatter. Andrew was surprised he had survived such a fall,  but his suffering wasn’t over yet. Susanne stepped over the little man, her right foot landing an inch from his diminutive body. Andrew could smell the sweaty odour of the appendage, even as blood gushed out of his nose. 

 

“I'll ask you one last time because we’re married,” Susanne roared, towering above him, “Where is the pill?” 

 

Andrew started to answer but she couldn’t hear him so Susanne dropped to her hands and knees and leaned her ear to the man. Andrew’s voice was weak from his injuries but he managed to explain before Susanne lost it, “She had to crush the pill so that I could take the right dose. That dust in the sachet is the right dose of the pill.” 

 

Susanne’s face lit up and she stood, quickly forgetting about the insignificant creature on the floor. She ripped open the bag and observed the fine dust. This was it, she would finally be safe from this wretched shrinking business. Unable to hold her excitement, she reversed the bag over her open mouth and swallowed the drug with an almighty gulp. Although she felt nothing, she reasoned that the effects must be delayed. Tossing the empty sachet to the ground, Susanne began the climb out of Ella’s room, now a mess. On this rare day, Susanne would be going to work with a smirk on her face, rather than her usual scowl. 

 

Andrew lay on his back, overwhelmed by agony for what felt like ages. Once Susanne left, the house was silent . After sometime, he felt the tingling feeling from before on his face as his nose corrected itself. The same began to happen slowly, all over his bruised body, slowly getting him back to normal. His biggest surprise was his arms. Andrew had seen his crushed legs inflate back to life, but Susanne had viciously smeared his arms on the bedside table. Still, the stumps of either side of him started to elongate and sickeningly moulded back into familiar arms.

 

***

 

Julita slipped off her shoes and went to the hall closet to get her supplies. The 42-year-old, Polish woman had been the Sanders’ cleaner for 7 months, Susanne having fired the last one for stealing, as she had done the one before that. Julita Czarneka had learned not to question Mrs. Sanders, even when she had cancelled Julita’s weekend work. The heavyset woman pulled out a vacuum cleaner and some sprays, ready to get started. She heaved the load upstairs, always preferring to start there and work her way down the house. She walked under the entrance to Ella’s room towards the master bedroom, making a note to ask why the girl had put up sign the week before, to stay out of the attic. The woman stopped in her tracks as she saw a scrap of paper on the floor. Picking it up, Julita read the words on the torn bit of note paper; … CLEAN ATTIC. 

 

Finally, she thought, she could get the attic clean after so many days, not that she was worried; Ella was the cleanest person in the Sanders’ house, not that that was saying much. She pulled open the steps and began hauling the vacuum the narrow steps.

 

Andrew was ripped form his thoughts as the door to Ella’s room opened again, and thundering steps climbed the stairs. The tiny man stood up, having been lost in his bought and still among the wreckage of his makeshift bed and bath. The woman that appeared was not Susanne, and definitely not Ella. Julita’s 233lbs frame was gargantuan to Andrew, contained within a pair of worn-out jeans, a few sizes too small and an old t-shirt. He could see that she carried something, but couldn’t quite make it out, other than that it was massive. 

 

Each step that Julita took shook the wooden floor savagely. Andrew got to his feet, understanding with a gut-wrenching fear what the woman was carrying: a vacuum cleaner. Andrew bolted for Ella’s bed, hoping to find refuge underneath as the colossal Polish giantess found a socket to plug in the vacuum. Julita was surprised by the mess on Ella’s desk and by her bedside table, remembering her as a very clean person. Her footsteps boomed across the room as she rose with the vacuum cleaner armed, just as Andrew reached Ella’s mattress. He realised that as it rested on the floor, there was no space underneath for him to crawl and hide in. When Julita turned on the vacuum, the sound was deafening, its whir filling the attic. She began by the door and started to suck up the little dust on the floor, making her way towards the window and Ella’s bed. 

 

Andrew began to panic, as each quaking step brought the giantess and her machine closer to him. Within moments Julita had covered most of the room and was at the foot of the mattress. Andrew started to crawl under the mattress but he saw her bend down. Trying to manoeuvre under the low roof that descended at the foot of the bed, Julita shifted her weight onto a knee, placing it at the lower end of the mattress, across from Andrew. The tiny man backed away from the mattress as he saw how it compressed under Julita’s knee, flattening to the floor beneath the monumental weight. Andrew had to survive, and he knew that if he went into the vacuum cleaner, there would be little chance of escape, and ever finding Ella.

 

He changed his attention and grabbed onto the soft mattress. Despite the tiny reach of his fingers, he was abel to cling onto it and he decided that the safest way was up. He began to scale the mattress as Julita got ever closer to his position, and the mess at the foot of the bedside table. She turned off the vacuum cleaner when she reached the mess that Susanne had made, just as Andrew reach the top of the bed. He looked up to see the enormous profile of the cleaner as she bent down to pick up the empty soap container and rolled up sock. The woman grimaced as she saw the tiny pieces of bread and cheese sitting in the spilled soapy water of Andrew’s bath. As she bent down, Andrew saw how her butt, easily the size of a two story house, leap out behind her and the woman struggled to compress her thick belly. Lost in her determination to bend down, Julita lost her balance and started to topple forwards. Andrew watched as the titanic Pole twisted her fatty body in an attempt to keep her balance.

 

Andrew didn’t have time to move as she turned her back on the bed, aiming her ass squarely at him as she dropped, trying to sit down rather than fall. Andrew’s legs finally responded to his screaming brain and he turned to run. He made it a few inches when the Polish woman’s ass crashed onto the mattress. Andrew felt the soft surface cave underneath her and the ground he was running on suddenly became a steep drop. As the force of her landing shot through the mattress, Andrew found himself being thrown incredibly into the air. He screamed as his body was thrown up a few centimetres and crashed against Julita’s sweaty, lower back, bare in the gap where her t-shirt had ridden up and her jeans had sagged. Andrew instinctively grabbed onto a greasy hair as the woman settled and so too did he. 

 

He looked down and to his despair saw that there was no way down. Below him, like a crevice between two boulders was Julita’s ass, open above the sagging waistline of her panties and jeans, into which disappeared three droplets of salty sweat. Andrew felt himself slipping and clawed desperately for more hold among Julita’s blonde back stubble, but to no avail. When the large woman decided to stand up, the motion was too brisk for Andrew to hold on. With a shrill, insignificant yell, the man slipped down and disappeared between Julita’s ass cheeks, the two mounds coming together and compressing him as she stood up. Julita set the two items she had picked up on the bedside table and went to get a rag to wipe the mess of the floor with. 

 

Each step rubbed Andrew between the shifting walls of sweaty fat as Julita found what she was looking for and walked back to the bedside. He too began to sweat in the hot, heavy air of her ass. Not risking another fall, Julita sat down on the bed to wipe the floor. As she squatted, her enormous ass cheeks shift apart and Andrew felt a moment of weightlessness before he fell between them, coming to rest shortly on the bottom of the giantess’s panties. Andrew recoiled from the worn out fabric as he felt the moisture in it from Julita’s ass-sweat, sinking into it in the darkness of her pants. As the Polish woman sat down, Andrew felt an immense pressure over his body. He slid forward in the panties just as he felt his body sink into Julita’s. 

 

Andrew’s body was crushed, his ribs cracking and his feeble limbs snapping, as he sank into the flesh behind Julita’s sweaty, spoilt pussy, the hairs flattening against his body. Only Andrew’s face remained, buried in the odious flesh as he body stuck to it like a thin-plaster. Andrew was forced to suck air from the flab, as the cleaner went about her duties. Finishing up with Ella’s room, Julita descended the steps once more, shutting the door behind her.

 

As she walked from room to room, the pressure lessened on the minuscule man and Andrew felt slightly away from the sweltering flesh and he was able to breathe deep gulps of the relatively less nauseating haze, despite his flattened lungs and chest. The tiny hairs under Julita’s pussy bristled against his still flat body as it remained, shooting unimaginable pain to the man’s mind. Slowly however, as he was bounced around in the giantess’s panties, Andrew once again felt his body begin to repair itself, inflating and expanding back to its normal shape. 

 

Just as Andrew was beginning to regain the use of his arms and legs, he noticed that he was getting closer to the giantess. As Julita went about her business, her panties were steadily riding up her ass crack, and drawing the tiny man against her body. Andrew rolled over carefully on the fabric and poked his head out of the panties, chancing a look down Julita’s legs. The jeans were tight against her tree-like thighs and Andrew could feel the shudders as they rubbed against each other, threatening to smear him between them if he tried to escape down the giantess’s leg, so his only option was up. Andrew rolled onto his back once more as his cloth surroundings rose a little higher, brining him once again closer to Julita’s pallid flesh. He knew that if he was to escape and remain in his home, he would have to climb up and out of the woman’s panties.

 

As the fabric twisted and rode up between the cheeks, Andrew gave up any thoughts of avoiding the chasm of her ass, but he now faced a choice; to remain in the giantess’s panties and take his chances of being discovered by her, probably suffering and being crushed relentlessly until then, or risking the voyage up her ass and trying to find a way out. He decided on the latter and tried to get into a position to aim his body back into the treacherous depths from which he had only just escaped. 

 

The US Marine breathed in deep, gagging at the foul air entering his lungs but forcing himself to hold his breath. He reached up and grabbed the moist flesh of Julita’s ass cheek, pulling his body into her ass crack. The giantess didn’t even feel his tiny movements as he willingly forced himself deeper into her grinding buttocks. 

 

Andrew instantly felt the heat as his body was able to pass between the mounds, enveloped and lubricated by her sweat. The putrid, salty liquid soaked him and threatened to enter his mouth and nose, but he held his breath, trudging up the crevice. Julita’s steps shook the flesh of her ass, wrenching at Andrew’s guts, but he kept his cool, fighting the perpetual grinding of her buttcheeks to work his way up the tremendous climb. After what seemed like an age, Andrew felt the pressure on his body decrease as he ascended past the mid point of Julita’s ass. Now the movements of her butt were amplified however and Andrew struggled to keep his footing as he made his way though the darkness. 

 

As he reached the giantess’s waist, he neared her panties once more, as they hugged her contours. Making use of the hairs in her ass crack to get close, Andrew leapt up, using all the power in his legs to reach the fabric. Clasping his tiny hands onto Julita’s panties, Andrew hang on and swung as he prepared himself for the final part of his climb. Putting his military training to full use to move along the thin sheet towards the elastic waistband, stretched taut on Julita’s behind. 

 

The tiny man pressed himself against Julita’s skin and crawled under the waistband of her panties. He crawled into the light for the first time since he fell into the abyss and it blinded him momentarily. He held firmly onto the cotton waistband as Julita went about her work, being swayed with her butt as she did so. Trying to take in his surroundings, Andrew found that Julita was currently in the master bedroom. The titanic woman was walking away from the bed and Andrew knew that she was moving towards his wife’s desk. with his upper body held firmly against Julita by the waistband of her panties, Andrew knew that the desk might be his best shot of escaping, providing a place to jump to that wasn’t too far below the height he was at.

 

Bending over to vacuum under the desk, Andrew was held horizontal, the force of the movement making him tense up. When she finished, Julia straightened up and turned her back on the desk, spurring Andrew into action. Drawing on his strength, the man pulled himself free of the waistband, holding himself at the dizzying height of Julita’s ass with only his arms. Daring a glance down, he could see the table, head and wooden, about a mile below but between him ands goal was an obstacle. The gap between the Polish woman’s ass and the edge of the table was only a few inches, but to Andrew, it was a wide drop to certain death, far below. Even if the fall didn’t kill him, he risked being crushed under the heavy-set woman’s feet. Andrew had jumped from such heights before, but then with a parachute, and never in such a domestic and familiar area, sadistically blown out of proportion. He felt the tinge of fear shoot through his body as his vision blurred at that height. He felt a ripple of movement as Julita began to take a step away from his salvation and a thought shot through his head, Ella. If he didn’t get away from this giantess, he may never see her again; her inviting smile, her deep, caring eyes, her alluring lips…

 

The idea of his daughter sent a shock through his body and before he knew what he was doing, Andrew threw himself from the woman’s ass, plummeting towards the desk at a terrifying speed. 

 

Julita didn’t even hear the tiny crack with which Andrew hit the desk, his arms shattering and his right shoulder jumping out of its socket. Lying, horribly winded, on the papers strewn across the messy desk, Andrew felt the vibrations of the massive woman’s steps as she left the room, closing the door and leaving him to groan in sheer agony, but it didn’t matter; he had survived.

 

***

 

Julita’s next house was just up the street from the Sanders’, an elderly couple that tried to stay active, often going on excursions with local groups to delay the social isolation that was inevitable with old age. That day, they hadn’t been in to let Julita in, and the Polish woman assumed it was just another outing that they had gone on, but she did question why there was another car in the driveway. She didn’t know that they had fallen to heights of about 1cm and were stranded in the house along with the social worker that had come on a visit, leaving her car parked outside. 

 

Stranded on the vast kitchen floor, Mary, screamed for help as the otherworldly Polish woman thundered into the entrance. Julita set down her things and headed for the kitchen, as she normally did when her client’s weren’t home, to get a quick snack before starting her work. Believing that she had succeeded in getting the giantess’s attention, the young, shrunken social worker waved and ran towards the giantess, flooded with relief. Julita walked into the kitchen with her eyes scanning the counters for food. 

 

Mary realised too late that she had been mistaken, as the cleaning lady’s shoe shot over her. The social worker gazed up at the filthy sole of her sneaker, dirt stuck in the ridges and the crushed remains of a worm on one side. The rubbery death trap stretched at least a few yards in any direction over Mary, snatching away any thoughts of survival. With incredible speed, the shoe descended on Mary, knocking her body to the ground and liquefying her instantly. Her scream barley made it to her mouth before she was reduced to an insignificant red stain beneath Julita’s sole. 

 

Mrs. Raymond, confused and cold, felt about the surface of the stiff, wooden rocking chair, trying to find her glasses. She was totally unaware that her glasses were intact around her, the metal frames softened by the heat of her shrinking, but still intact, the enormous glass lenses bigger than she was. She felt cold and crawled forward on the chair, trying to find her clothes or something familiar on the vast, flat surface. She felt a vicious shaking coming from far away but she wasn’t worried about that, she was sure she had just been at home, but maybe she was just confused in her senility. 

 

Julita left the kitchen, wiping a bit of tomato sauce from the corner of her mouth, having enjoyed her little snack of beans in sauce. Her footsteps shook the floorboards as far below on the living room carpet, sat Mr. Raymond. A tall, lean man of 78, he too was confused at his whereabouts, particularly as the bare wood beneath him shook as if an earthquake was taking place. But it was different. A native on San Diego, Mr. Raymond was used to earthquakes, but this was far more rhythmical, like coordinated bombs, or missile strikes …. or foot steps. 

 

Mr. Raymond looked up to see the lumbering form of his cleaner, clad in pale jeans and an overly small t-shirt. The elderly man watched as her towering girth jiggled towards the living room, her colossal breasts swaying with each step. Despite his impotence, he felt himself get excited as Julita turned around and bent over, showing a clear view of her planet sized ass. When she stood up, Mr. Raymond decided that it might be best to walk towards her, still not fully understanding how he had become so small, or where exactly he was. 

 

Julita was in a bad mood, having been unable to find the head of the vacuum cleaner so she would have to go without it. She plugged in the cord and turned on the suction, decided to do the living room, she was nearly done with the first part of her job. Having worked for the Raymonds for so long, Julita barley needed to look where she was working, running the vacuum from memory of the surfaces and obstacles. 

 

Mr. Raymond’s heart dropped when he heard the deafening sound of the vacuum cleaner begin. His world shook as Julita walked towards him, the suction of the machine preceding the nozzle. The frail little man did his best to get out of the way but very soon, Julita, unaware of his peril, aimed the nozzle at him. Instantly, Mr. Raymond felt the almighty pull of the vacuum as he began to slide along the wooden floor towards the gaping opening. Instinctively, he grabbed onto the only thing he could, a small ridge between floorboards, and he held on as tightly as he could. With superhuman strength, fuelled by adrenalin and the will to live, he clung on as the rest of his body was lifted and pulled towards the vacuum. 

 

As his puny form struggled to resist the pull of the air, Mr. Raymond felt his left leg sear with pain. His scream was drowned out by the sound of the vacuum cleaner as his leg was ripped from his hip and disappeared into the hole. Mr. Raymond felt a sudden weakness as his blood sped out of his wound, promptly being sucked up by the machine, never touching the floor. The man’s strength faded just before Julita decided to move the nozzle. 

 

His tiny body shot off the ground and into the vacuum tube, his right hand grazing the side. At the speed he was moving, his frail limb was ripped off, leaving a momentary red stain on the metal before it too was sucked up. Mr. Raymond was defined by the sound and the air was torn from his lungs by the suction. The last thing he remembered was a pain in his back. The tiny man hit the side of the tube as due to the slight friction, was smeared across the metal in a long, blood smudge, which too was sucked up and erased. 

 

Finishing up with the vacuum, Julita switched it off, wiping a bead of sweat from her forehead. Deciding to take a break before she went on to clean the windows, she took a quick seat on the old rocking chair in the living room. Mrs. Raymond never realised what happened as the massive shadow of the Polish woman’s ass fell over her, seconds before the unstoppable mass descended. The old woman was crushed instantly beneath Julita’s left butt cheek.