- Text Size +

Susanne had had a tense few days. Initially, she had barley noticed her husbands absence, having grown used to him not being around and certainly not missing him in bed, she had gone about her days as if nothing were different, going to and from work and doing little else other than lazing about the house with the TV on, vaguely aware that Andrew was somewhere upstairs in Ella’s room. 

 

On Tuesday she had gone to work as usual, having scoffed some cereal and bread before driving to the dinner where she was a waitress. Stepping through the chiming front door at 9 a.m. Susanne walked behind the counter in her grey and red uniform. The small dinner was already settling down after the breakfast rush and Susanne brushed past a younger employee. Cursing her luck at having to work here. She had been ready to quit when Andrew came home, but he hadn’t been to work since he dropped and she couldn't afford to gamble with a job in this economy. After all, she would have to support Beth, until she eventually got on her own two feet. 

 

The day had gone by fairly quietly, that was until Susanne took her second, state-mandated personal break and headed to the rest room. She turned up her nose as she entered the decrepit area, the reek of piss on the floor stinging her delicate nose. She managed to find a stall and locked the door behind her. Stepping over the toilet, Susanne reached under her skirt to pull down her panties and grimaced as she saw a putrid log of shit floating in the toilet. She tried to flush it but the toilet refused to comply and she gave up. She absolutely hated people, especially filthy ones. Why couldn't they just live cleanly like everyone else. Reaching for some toilet paper, Susanne began to wipe down the slightly moist toilet seat before sitting down.

 

While she was bent over, her face far closer to the filthy water than she would have like, she noticed a tiny set of ripples in the grimy, brown water below. Ignoring the smell, Susanne looked down to see the terrified form of a tiny woman, clinging to the floating shit and waving for all she was worth. Despite the faeces sullying her dark hair and ebony skin, Susanne recognised her as the girl she had collided with that morning, her uniform burned away by the heat of the shrinking process. 

 

“Help me, ma’am! Please! Can you hear me! Oh god, help me!” she yelled pathetically and Susanne frowned; couldn't she get even a moment of privacy. Sighing as she considered reporting the girl, Susanne turned around and sat down on the toilet seat, her gigantic ass blocking the dim toilet lighting from reaching the struggling woman below. 

 

The shrunken woman screamed and swore as the giantess ignored her existence and sat above her, showing her only a pale, puckered anus and unkempt vagina to seal her in the foul-smelling confines of the toilet. She felt herself slipping and nauseatingly had to press her body against the log of her own faeces. She had had the misfortune of mistaking her shrinking cramps for diarrhoea and forced one out before she shrank and fell in behind it.

 

Finally, with a loud gushing sound, the tiny woman screamed as a torrent of stale urine showered her and began to swirl the toilet water. Susanne pondered about her as she pissed, wondering what would happen to her if she herself shrank. As her hot liquid scalded the diminutive woman, Susanne began to fret. How would she survive if she was only a centimetre tall? Beth would take care of her, but her daughter wasn’t the most gentle person and she was interested to see how resilient a shrunken human was. Finishing her business, Susanne stood up and wiped her pussy, dropping the tissue into the toilet with the woman and leaving the stall, letting a colossal, whale of woman pass into the stall behind her. Susanne considered warning her about the shrunken woman in the toilet, but decided that she couldn’t be bothered. Instead she went washed her hands and went back to work.

 

***

 

Back in the stall, Estelle desperately needed to shit. Convinced she had eaten something bad, the obese, African-american woman ripped down her pants and panties. The tiny, ebony woman in the toilet waved up but the giantess was not paying attention. Turning swiftly, she planted her flabby asscheeks on the toilet seat and moaned as a noxious fart tore out of her, inundating the toilet bowl with its putrid smell. As she shifted her fat butt on the toilet seat, she eventually sealed the opening, trapping the woman inside with its disgusting contents.

 

The titanic woman strained and sweated as she clutched  her gut, preparing to drop her load. The tiny woman in the toilet water heard the rumble that preceded the torrent of shit. Chunks of enormous woman’s waste shot out of her anus, each about the size of a golf ball, the meteors showered down on the shrunken woman, bursting against the toilet surface and splashing into the water, throwing her off the log of shit she was clinging to. Thrown into the rough waters, the tiny woman screamed as she was forced under the foul water by a piece of shit the size of a car. She was forced to swallow the hellish brew and breathe the reek as Estelle moaned in relief, emptying her intestines. A thick stream of brown sludge followed the solid pieces as the hail of diarrhoea continued. Unaware of the consequences of her actions, Estelle was literally drowning the tiny woman beneath her in shit. 

 

As the shower lessened, the miniature creature managed to pull herself out of the water and laid face down on a pice of Estelle’s putrid faeces. As gas continued to erupt from the mammoth anus above, the tiny woman accepted her fate, that she would faint from the nauseating fumes and drown in the toilet water, no one willing to help her. She cried but only for a second as Estelle forced out one thick log of poo. The enormous turd hurtled down and crashed onto the shit that had now formed a layer, floating on the water. The tiny woman’s body exploded as it was entombed in shit, putting her out of her misery where she could have been so easily saved had Susanne only cared enough. Estelle finished up, wiped and tried to flush the toilet, now nearly brimming with her waste but it wouldn’t flush. Shrugging, she put the lid down and left the rest room, already feeling better about her stomach.  

 

***

 

While Susanne hadn’t thought about the woman again, she had been thinking about the prospect of shrinking, and she was worried. As much as she despised Ella, she had to admit, that the brat had taken good care of him. She knew that Beth would try her best, but Ella had always been showing up her daughter. Coming home, she noticed that the house was quiet. She was surprised to see that Beth and Brian had gone out, they had stayed in every night since his injury, but now his empty wheelchair sat in the living room. She walked into the kitchen, still deep in fearful thought and saw that it too was empty. 

 

“That selfish brat,” Susanne mumbled under her breath. Since Andrew had shrunken, Ella had not cooked dinner as she usually did. Beth had managed by getting more take out, but Susanne was struggling. She hadn’t had to cook regularly since Ella had turned 8 and was able to reach to the stoves. She refused to admit that she missed the fragrant, mouthwatering dishes she would make, instead adamant that the girl was spoilt for not cooking for her. She opened the fridge and caught sight of the tiny cubes cut out of the cheese and remembered asking Ella about it days ago. The girl meticulously cut them out for Andrew, so that he could eat what he wanted, safe within her room. 

 

Susanne scowled with jealousy. Why her worthless adopted daughter cared more about her bastard husband than her was beyond Susanne, given that he had hardly been around for her. He had barley asked about Ella in his letters, and hadn’t done anything for her, yet the brat looked after him like she loved him, while Beth, bless her heart, could barley find the time in her busy days to talk to Susanne. For a millisecond she wished that Ella loved her like she did her father. She allowed herself to imagine the warmth of the hugs that the pretty girl gave the man that she had married, imagined the feeling of her kisses on her cheek, but then it was gone.

 

Susanne felt a stab of guilt, recalling how much she had made Ella do, with cooking, cleaning and laundry, even gardening, all her life. She had tossed the girl into the attic and given Beth the largest room in the house, only to have her biological daughter remain at home and take over the living room as well. She was about to leave the kitchen when she heard footsteps descending the stairs.

 

“No way,” Ella giggled, “I can’t believe you did that.”

 

The gorgeous young woman walked into the kitchen with Andrew in her hands, deep in conversation and smiling sweetly. When she saw Susanne however, her eyes hardened, losing the joyous sparkle that she carried with her almost always, spreading happiness to those around her. 

 

“Mother, you’re home,” Ella registered.

 

“Yes I am Ella,” Susanne replied coldly, resentful of the way she seemed to dull the girl’s cheer, “What brings you and the bug downstairs? Isn’t it too dangerous for your precious step-dad?”

Andrew squirmed in his daughters palm as he watched her frown. “Its nice of you to care for once mother,” Ella retorted, ignoring the urge to yell at the woman who had made her life a living hell, “If you must know, Lainey gave his a pill to make him stronger.”

 

“A pill?” Susanne’s eyes lit up, “What does it do?”

 

“Nothing you’d be interested in I’m sure,” Ella replied, “But it means that daddy can get about on his own a little more and he’ll be safe.” 

 

“But he couldn’t swallow a whole pill at his size right? So you must have more,” Susanne rationalised, “Ella, I want you to give me the rest of the pill.”

 

Andrew was about suggest giving his spiteful wife the pill, to avoid any further argument, but Ella shook her head.

 

“I can’t believe you,” his daughter said, “Daddy's life gets better and all you can think about is yourself. No mother, the pill was for daddy only.”

 

“Listen here you little brat,” Susanne spat, “If you don’t give me that pill I’ll …”

 

“What, mother? You’ll what?” Ella demanded. She walked up to the skinny, older woman, looking down at her from her full stature, dwarfing Susanne with her athletic body and powerful air, “Will you kick me out? Because I finish school tomorrow and I’ll go to off to college and I won’t care.”

 

“Well you won’t be going to CalTech with that attitude,” Susanne smirked, watching how her words hurt the teenage girl.

 

“I hate you Susanne,” Ella wailed, closing her fingers around her father and rushing out of the kitchen. 

 

***

 

Brian felt every step that Beth took as he fought to avoid sinking completely into her ass hole. She had arrived at a bar and planted her butt down on a stool, eyeing her options. As the titanic woman shifted on the stiff stool, Brian’s torso was buffeted, but her remained trapped in the small space before her anus. He heard muffled sounds from above as Beth interacted with various people, but soon enough, he felt his world shift as she got up.

 

Beth grabbed the man’s arm and led him quickly into the bathroom, making sure to bounce her ass behind her, throwing Brian around as she went. She pushed the man into an open stall and began making out with him furiously. His hands worked their way along her flabby, sweating back and squeezed her ass. Brian felt his surroundings tighten as Beth was fondled by the stranger. He moaned and begged for her to stop, but there was no way for her to hear him. Progressing quickly, Beth shoved her way to the toilet, and dropping the lid, bent over it, hiking up her ass and ripping down her panties.

 

Pulling her ass cheeks apart, she brought Brian into the light. He craned his neck upwards to see the man with whom Beth had been messing around, a colossal guy, with a thick brown beard and a hairy chest exposed by his unbuttoned shirt. Brian’s tiny eyes scan his body down past his beer-belly to a dense growth of pubic hair. From amongst them rose his member, easily 10 times the tiny man’s size and throbbing. He heard both Beth and the man panting as he thrust his cock into a condom. Brian was shaking as Beth passionately rubbed her pussy, waiting for the man to enter her.

 

He stepped towards her, placing a hand on either side of her hips and brought his dick against her butt crack. Brian felt the pressure instantly as the monstrous cock slid over him, teasing Beth before it entered. Brian was rubbed against the slimy, plastic covered member, oozing with pre-cum. Brian was able to take one, sweat laden breath before the man thrust forwards. The soaking tip of his penis crushed Brian and forced him into Beth’s puckered anus. The tiny man barley survived the first thrust and was certainly dead by the second, crushed by the enormous member and smeared inside Beth’s rectum as the man fucked her up the ass. When he finally came, Brian’s remains dissipated in his cum, to dry up and be expelled later, no more important than the man’s semen.