- Text Size +

Over the next few months Brian dreaded that the rest of his life was going to be this way. He spent almost every moment under her hot stinking feet. The only time he spent outside of her boots was when  she made him clean and worship them for hours on end, constantly making her feet sweaty and dirty as she alternated between them, ensuring Brian didn't get a moment where he wasn't kissing and tasting cheesy feet. He consumed untold amounts of toejam, Amy took great joy in making him do so. Amy experimented placing him in different places within her boot and she found the best places were in the middle were her sole was the meatiest or among her toes (either between them or under them). Amy made good on her promise to video call Katie whenever she had Brian licking away at her gross feet, allowing Katie to enjoy her brother's suffering from her room where she didn't need to endure Amy's feet and could play with herself as much as she wanted.

 

Brian hated every second, with the exception of when Amy decided to give him pleasure although this was not very often. From time to time the pressure between her toes was just right and he managed to climax in Amy's boot luckily for him. Unluckily for him, Amy's feet became more and more unbearable every day, worsening his torture. Amy made good on her promise to strengthen the spell that caused her feet to become impossibly sweaty and smelly inside her boots, pushing the boundaries of what impossible meant, and for Brian constantly changing his definition of hell.

 

Amy did find a fun new way to punish Brian when he was bad. She'd stick him in the meatiest, sweatiest part of her sole and push him in as far as he would go, burying him alive in slimy foot flesh. Next she'd use the spell that made him stick to her sole. To top it off she used a variation of the tickle torture spell, one that did not paralyse. Her foot went in her boot and she's spend hours feeling Brian squirming uncontrollably under the intense pressure of her foot surrounding him and the ticklish agony the spell put him through, giving the greatest foot rub. It seemed endless to him having no sense of time, each of his five senses being tortured by Amy, her foot and magic as she teased from above telling him that it would never end. Every hour would seem like weeks to Brian. One time she decided to torture Brian this way for a whole week, Brian spent every second of that week wishing to die.

 

 

 

 

Brian never did get away from Amy and her disgusting, unmerciful feet. She made sure he was in constant torture in his own personal hell that she had concocted for him. Amy did eventually realise that Brian wasn't acting, that he did in fact hate her feet but she didn't care. Every moment Brian spent in hell was a moment in heaven for Amy, she loved having him under her inhumanly sweaty, stinky feet so she continued to act as though she thought he liked it. The teasing that accompanied this made an the situation even worse for Brian, realising deep down he was going to be there forever, stuck under Amy's feet as they became more and more unbearable with each passing day.