- Text Size +

“Katie, if your bro and I could have some time alone please?” Katie nodded and left, closing the door.

Amy held the flat closer to her face and touched Brian with her soft finger. “Ergh you're drenched with sweat you little foot freak.”

Brian spoke to a person for the first time in what felt like forever. “Please help me Amy. K-katie put me in here against my will, I'm begging you to let me go.” Brian wheezed the words out.

“No no no little Bry. No help for you. All you're going to get is my sweaty, stinky feet. For the rest of your life. You will never spend a moment away from my feet because you belong to me and my beautiful feet now. Bry you're my teeny tiny footslave and there's nothing you can do about it.” Amy said this all very commandingly, before breaking into laughter.

“Hahaha I hope that was good enough Bry. I thought I'd help give you some sick pleasure by telling you what your life will be like from now on. Oh you're going to love it. In the week you've spent with my feet we have only scratched the surface of how bad they can get! And with the help of this spellbook of yours, I can make your torture so much worse. Since I'm such a good friend I'm going to push every limit you've got. I only hope you'll be pleased with what I've got planned for you, I know I'll enjoy every second you pervert.”

 

Amy placed Brian back in her flat, this time at the toe section. He screamed in terror as her foot followed him in as her huge thick toes writhed and wrestled their way towards him, as if they were animals fighting for a piece of meat. As they reached him his world was consumed by the cheesy toes. They grappled him and squeezed him. He fought to no avail, Amy's toes were too strong for him. He surrendered to the constantly moving walls of disgusting foot flesh as they filled his mouth and nostrils, taking his every sense hostage and refusing to give them up.

 

She took the spellbook and left for home after saying goodbye to Katie. She told her that she'd see her again soon once she was sure Brian was in a constant state of torture and euphoria beneath her feet. Katie had laughed, knowing that Brian would never find everything resembling euphoria in his new life.

 

Amy got home and spent a good long time reading through the spellbook, decided how to create Brian's perfect fantasy of having his world filled with nothing but her sweaty feet. She idly played with him using her toes inside the shoe. Amy soon realised her flats were never going to be good enough and that she needed something that would make her feet much much sweatier. Amy knew exactly what she was going to do.

 

Amy opened her footwear chest and dug through the smelly shoes that she had barely worn all the way to the bottom. She found her ultimate weapon deep within. Amy pulled out a pair of thick, black leather boots. As her face strayed too close to the opening, she dropped them and retched. “Hahaha Bry you are really in for it now.” She said, knowing Brian couldn't hear her.

These were the boots she had to stop wearing around a year and a half ago, which was when she started wearing her flats all the time. Amy had these boots for so many years. So long that when she first bought them, she did so with the intention of making the smelliest footwear possible. At first they didn't fit so she wore a few pairs of thermal wool socks to allow her to wear them and as her feet grew the boots because nice and tight on her feet. Eventually it got to the point where just having them out in the open would cause the smell to fill her entire house. Amy's mother thought she had gotten rid of them but no, Amy had placed them in the depths of her footwear chest. Now it was time to wear them once more. Amy opened the spellbook and sat in her room casting spells for a good hour.

 

Once Amy was done, she set the boots aside and covered them with a sheet. Then she got up and sat on her bed to pry her flats from her feet. Her sweaty, wrinkled feet emerged, her slave Brian trapped in the toes of her right foot. She laughed at him.

“I hope your new friends weren't too rough with you Bry! I told them to play nice because you're going to be spends a lot of time with them.”

Amy placed Brian down on the bed. He was soaked in sweat and he fell to his knees gasping for fresh air. Of course, Amy's feet were inches away so he found none. She extended her feet out towards him. Her heels sat on the bed and her feet tilted forward at an angle to create a space underneath. “It's time Bry. I'm finally going to make you lick my feet. I've waited so long for this and apparently so have you. We have years worth of foot time to make up for so I want you to keep licking and kissing these tootsies until I allow you to stop.”

“Please no Amy! Don't make me lick your feet. Grow me back I can't take it!”

“Oh Bry, still wanting to do things the hard way. You're a little bit of a masochist aren't you? Well have it your way. I happen to have found the perfect punishment for naughty little footslaves.”

Brian watched as Amy closed her eyes and began to chant a spell. “Ticktick parly.”

 

Brian's limbs shot out spread-eagled without  his command. He was unable to move his body at all. He fell flat on his back, looking up at the ceiling. Then it began. It was weak and unnoticeable at first, but quickly picked up. It felt as though he was being tickled, all over his body. Every inch of his skin broke out into ticklish agony as what seemed to be thousands of expert tickle torturers surrounded him and just let lose on his sensitive skin. He couldn't move, all he could do was laugh and continue to take in the scent of Amy's reeking feet. In fact her bright red sweaty sole came towards him and hovered above him. Amy flexed her sole, showering Brian in droplets of hot foot sweat before her toe's began to wiggle slowly and teasingly. Then the foot started it's slow descent towards him. The tickling sensation that filled him grew worse. Having the sensation of hundreds of fingers tickling his most sensitive spots like his feet and armpits and being unable to move or do anything about it was pure torture. Then to complete his punishment Amy's disgusting warm sole reached him and pushed down on him, swallowing him into the soft foot and entombing him in a stinky torture chamber as the tickling spell continued to work over his every nerve and show him what complete sensory overload felt like. He laughed and laughed but his mouth was buried into the sweaty flesh of Amy's foot causing him to drink sweat.

 

After two whole hours of this absolute torture, Amy's sadistic side caved in and she raised her foot from Brian. She looked at him, tears flowing from his eyes and a stream of insane laughter that hadn't died down even a little. She laughed at his agony and teased him.

“Awwwwwh is baby Bry all ticklish? DO you want Amy to bring her big sweaty foot back because you miss it so much? All you have to do is ask me to end the spell and it's over. Don't you want that? Hahaha I'm joking. Ticktick parly.

 

Brian felt relieved as the tickle torture spell ended and he curled up into a ball, shaking and twitching from the memory alone.

“Come on Bry, time to show my feet some love. You've seen the hard way now unless you want me to stick my flat on and cast the tickle spell you better get over here and lick my massive soles.”

Brian was utterly defeated by Amy and struggled to his feet before dragging himself over to Amy's feet.

 

Brian slid underneath Amy's right foot, angled upwards. He licked away just above her heel, ingesting little bits of foot grime that had formed with the interaction of her sweat and her flats. The sweaty layer that coated her sole came away as he liked. It was a thick consistency and was as though he was eating vinegary custard. Brian worked his way up her sole, licking away every drop of sweat and piece of dirt. Amy laughed at his efforts every so often and teased him.

“Oh that looks so yummy for you! I'm going to have you spend hours every single day doing this, it feels so good.”

Brian tried to ignore her teasing words as he felt every wrinkle and the warmth of her sole as when he lapped away like a dog. Within the wrinkles of Amy's foot he found pockets of sour foot sweat. The higher he got, the lower Amy's sole dropped so he could reach. Eventually he had completely cleaned her huge right sole and it was time for the toes. Amy's sole pinned him and the toes were just above him, wiggling away and playing with his face, mashing his mouth and nose against the slimy walls of flesh.

 

Afraid of further torture, Brian didn't hesitate to stick out his tongue and wipe it on Amy's toes. She giggled playfully above him. “Good boy.”

Amy then spread her toes directly before Brian's face, unleashing an ungodly smell upon him. A foul pungent aroma escaped from between his friend's giant stinky toes. He squirmed around and tried to fight his way out but Amy lowered her toes, forcing Brian's head into the gap. Brian had once more had the worst experience of his life one up'd. The little air that found its way here was so thick you could drink it. Amy's toes were lined with several lumps of toejam, the smell of which was so terrible it could literally be seen rising from it. Brian closed his mouth tight. This is too much. I can't eat that. I won't.

 

Brian's resilience did not last long as the constant assault on his nose proved too much and he opened his mouth. As soon as his mouth opened Amy's foot moved forward and pushed the gooey, foul substance into his mouth. He screamed as the taste filled his mouth but was gagged by the toejam itself. It was soft and damp, oozing a slimy, sweaty, vinegar tasting liquid. Brian sobbed as he was slowly forced to consume every little bit of toejam between each of Amy's disgusting toes.

 

Amy pulled her right foot away and looked at the work Brian had done on it. “I'm impressed Bry my little slave! You're a natural at licking all the sweat from my feet and the gunk from my toes. Don't worry though, you've got a whole other foot to do.”

Amy brought her left foot over to Brian and placed it just where her right had been. She watched gleefully as he obediently crawled underneath her foot. Amy was so glad she could allow Brian to live out his fantasies whilst living out her own. His commitment to hating her feet was very convincing, Amy thought to herself. She wiggled her toes in pleasure as she felt Brian's little tongue lapping away at her hot sole removing all the dirt and sweat that clung to her foot.

Brian felt completely different. How can I show her I really hate this? She just thinks I'm playing along and have given in to my 'fantasy' which isn't even mine. Katie created it and said it was mine. How could Katie do this to me? How can Amy do this to me?

 

Hours after Brian had begun, he had finally finished cleaning Amy's feet.

“Wow nicely done Bry. I'm happy I could indulge your gross fantasies.”

“This isn't my fantasy.” Brian croaked at Amy pleadingly.

“You certainly do like playing the role of my unwilling tiny foot licker! That's fine.” Amy smiled brightly at Brian. “I know your birthday isn't for a couple of months, but I have a surprise for you. I think you're going to love it!.”

Brian gulped as Amy grabbed two objects covered by a small sheet and placed them on the floor. She unveiled her old boots and Brian's stomach sank to the floor. Brian was surprised to discover no odour. Amy giggled before going into detail on why her boots would be the ultimate gift for him.

“I've cast several spells on these boots Bry to make them the ultimate torture chamber for you to spend almost every second of your existence inside. That should excite you greatly. I cast a spell upon them that encloses all smell within the boots. Meaning that I will never have to wash my feet again. As long as I am wearing the boots, no one outside will have to endure my stinky feet, that's all for you and you alone. My feet will reach new levels of awfulness and you will be the one to endure it over and over. These boots will never fall into disrepair so don't worry about me having to get rid of them, I never will! Another spell will make my feet sweat even more than usual, 10 times more to be exact. I assume you'd like it to be even greater than ten times but I want to see how this goes before increasing it. I will certainly increase it though. I don't plan on taking these boots off ever unless it's to play with my little Bry so all you'll have is my big stinky foot to keep you company. I expect you to do a lot of kissing and squirming down there too. I cast a spell on you that allows me to feel your actions more strongly so the feeling of your mouth on my soles and toes will be incredibly pleasurable. You moving around will feel just like a foot rub too so do that a lot. I assume you've cast the spell that keeps you awake at all times on yourself. I haven't seen you sleeping at all, and I'd just like to stay that you're incredibly brave. You must really love my smelly feet if you don't ever want a break!”

Amy laughed, thinking about how obsessed with her feet Brian must be to go to these lengths and want her to torture him 24//7 with her odour. “You will always be able to hear my voice, even if you're in my boot so I hope you'll be able to withstand me teasing you a lot. Also if you ever want to play the whole 'escape from my fate at Amy's feet game' I have made it so the tickle torture spell from earlier will automatically activate whenever you cannot see my feet. I hope it excites you as much as it does me that you will never be able to get away from my sexy feet.”

 

Amy grabbed Brian and brought him over to her right foot. She placed his body at the very top of her meaty sole, pushing him hard so his body was partially sunk inside. Then she pushed his head between her big toe and her second toe. Brian's head was deep within the toe pit and it was already pretty bad despite having cleaned it not long ago. His face sunk into the sweaty reeking bed of flesh at the very bottom of the crevice where it was worst.

“Adhesiya” Amy said as she unhanded Brian and laughed as he stayed in the exact position he was placed in, unable to detach him self from her foot. She felt him screaming between her toes and writhing his body surrounded by her sole and Amy felt strong pleasurable feeling erupt between her thick thighs. Her toes stopped spreading and Brian felt pressure on the back on his head as the toes returned to their usual place. His head was literally buried in Amy's foul, sweaty toes.

 

Amy's foot lowered into her boot. She noticed that the boot was nice and tight on her foot yet very comfortable, just like she remembered. She was shocked at her foot's reaction to the atmosphere within the boot. Suddenly it felt as though she had just finished a long, hot shift at work however all she did was put her boot on in her bedroom which wasn't too hot. She burst into cruel, sadistic laughter just thinking about the absolute torture Brian must be going through in his own person hell that she had created for him, knowing it was only going to be more and more unbearable. “He's going to love it” Amy thought to herself, clenching her toes and squeezing Brian head.

She felt him squirming and she adored the sensations. “I want to feel some wet, sloppy kisses right now Brian. Show me how much you love my feet or I will find a way to make this worse for you.” Almost immediately she felt his mouth between her toes and she moaned loudly. “Oh that's so good! Don't stop, I want you doing that to my sexy smelly feet at all times Bry!” Amy stuck her hand into her pants.

 

Brian placed kiss after kiss on the disgusting flesh deep within Amy's toe gap. He wanted more than anything to stop but didn't want to be punished. It was already unbearable down here. As soon as her foot entered the boot he was constantly tormented by the strongest smell of feet he had ever experienced. He could actually feel Amy's foot sweat leaking from her feet and it was as though her toejam was forming right before his eyes. Every time he kissed some toejam entered his mouth. The toes around him were dripping wet with Amy's vinegary, cheesy sweat, stronger than ever before. What wasn't consumed by him either soaked into the boot or coated her foot, forming a wet layer of grossness around her entire foot. It really was like a foot torture chamber in here, it was unbearable. Yet he had only been here for around 10 minutes. He was going to be stuck here for years with no hope of escape. His life was going to consist purely of Amy and her massive disgusting feet. The foot he was touching was hot which was unsurprising considering this boot was like a furnace.

 

Amy decided to go nice and hard on him for the next week. She didn't take her boots off once. Not to sleep, not to work, not even to exercise. She teased Brian by wiggling her toes, mashing his head and verbally taunting him about her horrid feet. Amy loved the feeling of the impossibly sweaty boot gripping her foot tightly and couldn't because to imagine how gross it was in there. The next Saturday came and Amy had the house to herself. She invited Katie over.

 

“So how's my bro doing? Are your feet strong enough to fulfill his every fantasy?” Katie asked as Amy brought her into her bedroom.

“Oh I don't even know. He hasn't spoken to me in a week, he's been pressed between my sexy, cheesy toes the entire time. Isn't that right Bry?” Amy said as she ground her boot into the floor, smushing Brian between her toes.

“Errrgh, poor little foot sniffer! So what have you got planned for today?”

“I can't say, he'll hear me and it'll spoil the surprise. Just follow my lead Katie and we'll have lots of fun tormenting your brother with our feet. Get your feet ready before I bring him out.”

Katie grinned as she took her shoes off. Once Amy had started wearing her old boot, she had no more reason to keep her flats so she made them a few sizes smaller using magic and gave them to her. Katie had worked up quite a smell, although it was nothing on Amy's otherworldly stink. Peeled them off of her feet and watched Amy gasp as the smell reached her. “Wow Katie not bad. You should brace yourself for mine.”

Amy unlaced her boots and began to slowly slide her moist, incredibly hot feet out the the ovens that were her boots. She heard a sound as the soles of her feet separated from the thick puddles of sweat and foot gunk that dwell in the depths of her boots. The smell was released into the room and Katie fainted as it hit her. “Oops hahaha, shoulda expected that” Amy said to herself as she cast two temporary spells on Katie, one to stop her sense of smell and another to stop her sense of taste. Then she woke her up.

 

“What the hell happened?” Katie asked groggily.

“My stinky feet knocked you out cold.” Amy laughed “I've removed your senses for a bit so you can stay concious.”

“Oh my god, Brian has to contend with that for every moment of his life?” Katie asked Amy, feeling a spark of regret and sympathy for her brother who must surely wish he had never been born. This feeling faded away as she grew wet between the legs just thinking about how much Brian must be suffering.

“Yep, lucky him eh?”

“Very lucky haha! You are getting good at this spell stuff Amy I must say. So can I see him now?”

“Yeah of course. Here's the special little footboy hahaha!” Amy taunted as she spread her toes. Katie burst into laughter as she saw Brian's tiny naked form between them, completely encased in toejam. Amy's fingers grabbed him. “Adhesiya” Brian unstuck to her foot.

 

Amy placed Brian, sobbing with bits of toejam stuck to him, in the middle of the two of them, “Look Brian. Your sweet sister Katie has come to say goodbye! As a treat, she's made her feet nice and sweaty. They won't be quite as disgusting as you like them to be so sorry about that.”

Katie had both feet planted before her brother, toes wiggling evilly pointing up into the air. Her red soles, moist with sweat made small puddles around her heels. “Hi bro.” She said at him, grinning like an animal.

Brian turned around and was confronted with his torturers, Amy's feet, mirroring the pose of Katie's feet. Amy's feet were much different however. Her feet were longer and wider, and it was obvious from sight alone that her bright red soles were much meatier. Her thick toes wiggled into the air dominantly. Amy's soles had amassed a pool of sweat at their base which just get growing as an inhuman amount of sweat dripped down onto the floor. There was so much toejam stuck between her toes it oozed out as they were writhing in the air that moments ago was fresh. Brian suspected that even if he was outside of this room he'd still be able to smell Amy's pungent scent.

 

Amy produced small bag and pulled a lump of toejam as big as her big toe out. She placed it near Brian. Oddly enough he preferred the smell this disgusting piece of foot scum gave off to the air of Amy's room, which was corrupted by her feet. Katie laughed and pulled out her own ball of toejam, which was slightly smaller than Amy's, and placed it near the one already before Brian.

“Eat them Brian” Amy spoke up “Eat them both and thank us for the meal.”

Brian knelt before the pieces of toejam and started eating away. He gagged several times as they went down however they were nothing compared to the awfulness of Amy's soles. Amy and Katie laughed, taunted and teased him as he ate the toejam. Once he was finished he shouted as loud as he could “Thank you for the generous meal Amy and Katie.”

This caused new waves of laughter from the girls. “He really does love our feet!” Katie noted, in the middle of her hysterics.

 

Next, Brian had to lick the soles of Katie's feet. However complications arose as whenever Amy's feet left his eyesight, he fell over almost completely paralyzed as the tickle spell took over. He landed face first and laughed into the floor, Amy's stink never escaped his nose as he continued to breath it in while he was subjected to unbearable magical tickle torture. The girls observed amused for several minutes until Amy's grimy big toe came and flipped him over. Brian immediately curled up into a ball, still twitching from the sudden tickling. He made sure to keep Amy's feet in his line of sight.

“I almost forgot about that spell.” Amy said to Katie before explaining and allowing her feet to be part of the spell.

 

Now Brian really did start licking his sister's sweaty scarlet feet and to his surprise he lapped away hungrily. It was still disgusting but when his tongue was upon Katie's soles he escaped the smell and taste of Amy's terrible feet in the air. After a couple hours he had cleaned them, toejam and all and he had barely had to stop or slow down. It was still awful but nothing compared to the torture of having to clean Amy's feet.

Katie clapped amd laughed at her brother's behavior. “Wow looks like he really missed me and my sweaty toes. Your feet must have really put him through hell if he actually broke character for a moment and enjoyed my feet.”

“Yeah well now for my feet Bry.” Amy commanded as she scrunched her huge, red, glistening feet. Brian gulped as he returned to his Goddess' feet and obediently licked away. He had to stop every few licks as the flavour made him retch and feel light headed. The sweat built up on her hot sole had the thickness and consistency of butter, tasting of sour cheese. He slowly but surely worked his way up her left sole, filthier than ever before until she lowered her toes for him and spread them. Brian burst into tears as he saw a ridiculous amount of toejam awaiting him and the smell grew stronger still.

“C'mon Bri, time for the most important meal of the day!” Amy taunted and Brian weakly crawled towards Amy's eager toes, her reeking stash of disgusting toejam awaiting his mouth. It literally lined the inside of her toes and thickened into a nice big block in the centre.

 

As he took a bite, he chewed on it for a moment and then vomited it onto the floor. What the fuck was that! I can't do this. Amy looked disappointed as she picked up Brian. “Ticktick parly” Amy said as Brian locked up in her hand being held tight and erupted into laughter. “I love this spell, it must be so awful for you to experience. I can't imagine how terrifying it must be to be tickled over every inch of your body by thousands of unrelenting, magical fingers. I'd probably die haha! Unfortunately for you Bri, you have to feel this ticklish agony until I allow it to end. And I refuse to stop it until you clear all of the toejam from this sweaty foot.

Katie watched in awe as Amy forced Brian's head deep between her toes, making him gulp down mouthful after mouthful of disgusting toejam whilst being tickled all over by a spell. She shivered with pleasure just imagining how much Brian must be suffering.

 

Brian laughed and laughed as the spell worked him over. It was worst on his feet as his sensitive soles sent electric reactions through his body which he couldn't even squirm at. He felt the tickling between his own toes which made his eyes begin to poor with tears of suffering. Between laughs he grabbed toejam in his mouth and swallowed it. Sometimes he had to chew it which was very difficult whilst being tickled. Once all the toejam had been consumed from the slimy, sweaty toes of her left foot, Amy showed mercy after more than an hour of this torment. “Ticktick parly.”

 

 

 

Brian breathed with relief as Amy set him down on the floor once again. Before he could rest, Amy's right foot came forward and Amy smiled. “You're far from finished” She said cruelly as she stuck her boot back on her left foot. Brian suffered through the cleaning of Amy's second foot, this time eating her toejam carefully, chewing every last bite as he filled his mouth with the stinking, gooey substance again and again. Once He had finished this foot, he was finally done, or so her thought. He collapsed on the floor, the taste of toejam stuck in his mouth. I'm just glad she only has two of those massive sweaty monsters.

 

Katie laughed as she saw Amy removing her left boot once more. “Amy you are too cruel.”

“Then I suppose I'm the perfect match for this masochistic little loser.” Amy produced her foot, extremely unclean and reeking almost as bad as before. “By placed one foot in my boots while you worship the other, I can keep up a constant stream of sweat, foot gunk and toejam coming your way Bry.” Amy withdrew her right foot into her boot, tying the laces nice and tight. Brian sobbed with despair as he began cleaning Amy's left foot for the second time today whilst she laughed above him, informing him that her toes were nice and cheesy for him.

 

Until late in the night, many hours later, Brian was licking away at Amy's hot, sweaty soles and eating her gross toejam. Katie had to leave in the evening.

“Bye bye bro” She had said “I hate to go and take my sexy feet away from you but ever since you ran away mom doesn't let me stay out late. Oh well you have Amy's feet which are even sexier to look after you, for ever and ever. Amy whenever you do this foot cleaning thing again you'll have to video call me, I could watch him lap away at your feet for a very long time. He's very good at pretending he hates it!”

 

Eventually Brian was completed exhausted and couldn't even stand. Amy felt sympathy towards him, for the first time since she found out about him, and decided to stop. She decided that maybe he wasn't faking this exhaustion.

“You've been a good boy today Brian, I think you've earned a reward” Amy removed the boot from her right foot once more, having done so countless times over the day. It was very sweaty, much more so than her left which Brian had gotten halfway up before giving up. Brian lay face up as all ten of Amy's sweaty smelly toes loomed above him.

“It seems that when you shrunk yourself you accidentally removed your ability to feel sexual pleasure. I realised when you didn't get an erection, no matter how much I rubbed my sole and toes around your body. Let me fix that.” Amy reversed the spell.

“That's better.” Amy said, her voice brimming with excitement. She wiggled her toes above Brian, hitting him with the stench that seeped from between her toes.

 

Amy's writhing toes descended upon him, soaking him in the thick, slimy sweat the moment they came into contact. The toes were so big were rubbed this entire body from head to toe. Brian's face once more found it's way between Amy's giant grimy toes. The flesh shifted around his head mashing him into her toe flesh. The toes lower down had found his penis and the sweat quickly lubricated it as they mashed that up too, sending an intense pleasure through Brian. “Don't stop!” He yelled for the first time to Amy since he'd been at her feet. She didn't hear him, the noise was lost in the mass of toes that surrounded him and milked him for all that he was worth. Eventually he climaxed beneath Amy's huge stinking toes but they not stop. They continued to probe and move all over him as he climaxed again and again. Each time his seed hit Amy's toes it slowly evaporated from the heat generated by those cheesy toes.

 

Once Amy stopped she removed her toes from Brian so he could look up at his Goddess. “Isn't that much better Brian? I know you like being tortured by my disgusting feet but if you're a good boy I will grant you pleasure sometimes. Now it's sleepy time. Say goodbye to the light, you're not coming out for a long time.

 

Brian was too worn out to scream and beg as Amy's mass of toes grabbed him. He was going back into her right boot. He was trapped under all of Amy's toes this time, deep in the reeking confines of the boot. Her red sweaty foot was all around him once more and it pressed him into the wet insole. Amy decided to call it a night, but not before can't a nice long run on her treadmill. Amy made sure to knead Brian with her toes all week long, feeling him struggle and wrestle against them but not having a chance of winning. From time to time she'd feel her toes force yet another climax out of him as they played with him. Amy smiled, happy in her complete dominance of Brian, her friend turned eternal foot slave.