- Text Size +

Brian had changed his mind on what hell meant. 20 minutes ago, hell was being forced to lick his sister's sweaty feet. That was nothing on what he was currently going through. He could move none of his limbs and every struggle of his caused the pool of stale, cheesy liquid to grow in size. It marinaded his body and there was nothing he could do. Wherever he was, no light could be found. His sense of smell was pushed far beyond anything Katie could make him sniff. Where the fuck am I?

He shouted for help and there was a slight echo. He assumed he was in a shoe of some kind. Katie had better not of pawned me off to one of her friends. Or even worse a stranger. Or worse than anything Amy. Oh shit. It dawned on Brian a possibility of where he could be. Please don't say this is Amy's flat. Katie wouldn't be that cruel. Brian drifted into silent, unwilling acceptance for the next two hours with the puddle of old sweat and the toxic stink in the air to accompany him.

 

Two hours later Brian was blinded as light filled his new prison. He saw instantly that this was a black leather flat. A hand reached in and rummaged around, unable to find what it was looking for. More light shined in as the hole above Brian grew larger and face of his best friend Amy appeared.

“No no no no! Please Amy I'm here! It's me Brian! I'm begging you don't wear me!” Brian screamed at the top of his lungs, causing some sweat to slosh into his mouth and he moved. He swallowed it and it tasted as bad, if not worse, than Katie's toejam. He felt weightlessness as Amy lifted the flat from the footwear chest in her room and put it on the floor.

 

All light was blocked out for Brian as a massive object loomed over the shoe's hole. Five titanic monsters wiggled as they moved towards him. He screamed and shouted to no avail. Please no. This can't be happening. Anything but this. Amy's toes passed overhead and her immense, fleshy pale sole came down on him. He was buried in her foot flesh. Despite being barefoot and having only washed her feet 2 hours ago it was already smelly. As he was crushed below her soft sole he noticed the heat had risen. He was sucked deeper within for a moment when Amy scrunched her sole inside the flat. Brian's mouth was stuck open with a bit of Amy's foot stopping him from closing it so when she sweat it went straight into his mouth. And you can bet she was already sweating.

 

The smell quickly multiplied from what it was before and completely overwhelmed Brian. There was no way he should be able to breath or stay conscious in such a situation but he imagined Katie had seen to that with some spells. The foot squeezed Brian so tightly inside the shoe that it was obvious that Amy's's flats were too small. Oh I wish these could have been a brand new pair and not the ones she's had for years. All the walking, cycling, working long hours and in general just sweating have made these some kind of chemical weapon.

 

Outside of the hellish flat, Amy was walking to Brian's house to meet Katie halfway. She looked up at the sun beating down on her. Sweat dripped from her forehead and she could feel her feet getting wetter and wetter as they baked inside her favourite flats. It was a good thing they were so tight on her feet otherwise people would be able to smell her feet from miles around. She eventually met Katie who she noticed kept glancing at her flats.

“Hi Amy! It's so hot today isn't it? I bet your flats are like some kind of stink sauna right?” Katie greeted Amy before giggling.

“Yeah haha. You're so rude to your bro's friend. I hope you don't treat him like that.”

“No I treat him worse hahaha.”

“Oh yeah? What do you do to him?”

“Well, one time, after I had just spent hours getting my feet super stinky, I forced him to smell them and lick them clean.”

“Ergh no way! He's going to be so embarrassed when I tease him about that. I might get him to lick my feet clean by threatening to tell everyone.” Amy said evilly, only half joking.

“I doubt that it'd be possible to lick your feet clean, they'd just keep sweating and he'd have to keep starting over.”

“Okay that settles it! When Brian comes home I'm going to make him lick my feet until they are totally clean, even if he's lapping at them for days!”

Katie and Amy burst into laughter for very different reasons.

 

The movie theater was very quiet. As the girls approached the counter, the ticket man told them the AC was broken today. They were still selling tickets, but the prices were discounted and free water was provided. He further warned them in was pretty hot in there.

“Should we go in? I'm already sweating.” Amy said to Katie before nodding at her feet.

“Yeah I don't care and no one else will be around, don't worry about it.” Katie smiled at Amy, unable to stop thinking about Brian in Amy's flat being boiled alive below her sweaty foot.

 

They got tickets and headed inside. The screen room they were in was completely empty. They sat down and watched the 2 and a half hour movie Katie had chosen. Meanwhile in Amy's flat, Brian's suffering just kept growing. After Amy put his new home on her foot she had gone walking and sweat had been constantly pouring from Amy's sole. He swallowed so much sweat he should have burst but with Katie's spells that was impossible. It was so hot it was like being in an oven. He fought helplessly to move but was taped down and pinned to the insole of the overused flat by a sky of stinky foot above him. His entire body had been swallowed. Wherever he moved his head was more foot. The smell and taste was unbelievable. It was like Amy's foot was a strong, vinegary brick of cheddar made flesh. His body felt slimy after being soaked in sweat for so long. He wished he would fall unconscious to experience a break from this constant hell but seemed unable to.

 

Once Brian felt Amy stop walking it got even worse. He had no idea what Amy was doing but she begun sweating even more and smell just got worse and worse. She must have been playing with her foot because it kept wrinkling up and flexing Brian back and forth against it. Amy's foot was like a giant torture device. Her foot became his known universe as every one of his senses was taken over by the continuously growing pungent odour and thick, cheesy, slimy sweat that was almost flowing from the foot.

 

The movie finally finished and the girls went outside.

“Ergh I don't want to have to go home tonight.” Katie said to Amy.

“Come to mine, my parents aren't home.” Amy suggested.

“That sounds fun! You have to promise to keep your flats on all night though; I don't want to have to endure your feet.”

“Okay deal! It's gross but I sometimes leave them on overnight anyway. I love seeing how sweaty and stinky they get, maybe I'll let you have a sniff.” Amy said jokingly.

“No way, I feel sorry for anyone who has to get close to your feet.”

 

Late at night in Amy's room, Katie asked for something odd. “Hey Amy, you got one of those portable heaters?”

“Yeah, I only use it in Winter though. Why?”

“Fetch it. I want to try something.”

Amy fetched the heater and set it up. “It's the middle of summer Katie. What are you going to do with this?”

Katie giggled. “It's to help your feet silly! You should make them as awful as you possibly can! Place the soles of your shoes on it whilst you sleep.”

“Won't it hurt at all?”

“Nope, I've done it at home when I try to make my feet smell. It feels quite nice and cozy.”

“Oh man this is going to be so bad, can you imagine if Brian had to smell this? I think he'd kill me hahaha.”

 

 

 

The next week was the worst of Brian's life. On the Saturday night he thought he had ended up in actual hell as the heat increased so much and Amy's sole was unrelenting in making Brian suffer. Wave and wave of foot sweat was forced onto him and grime had begun to form on the sole ,that was now a hot, angry red colour, due to the awful environment within the flat. Amy didn't take off the flat for what felt like weeks but was in reality around 20 hours. The smell, that was unimaginable earlier, had a habit of outdoing itself. The flavour that constantly assualted Brian's mouth was as though Amy's toejam had grown ever more disgusting and turned into a thick liquid. Brian kept being rubbed by the ever shifting sole that covered him and surrounded his body completely in the flat that fit way too tightly to the foot. He never thought he'd want to, but he wished he was back under his sister's feet. Anything was better than this.

 

The rest of week, Monday to Saturday, were all the same. Everyday after long periods of time stuck in the foot box, Amy would appear and stick her foot in. Each day it went from clean (as clean as it could get anyway) to gross within mere minutes. Brian remained awake for every second. Even at night he was unable to sleep and have a break from this stinky foot torment, he could still feel the warmth of Amy's foot which wasn't there. Brian didn't know this, but Amy had a week of double shifts, twelve hours, because a colleague was off sick. He certainly felt the effort she went through though as his prison quickly became a vinegary, slimy dungeon in no time. Brian consumed that must have been litres of Amy's foot sweat. Amy whom he cared about very much was unknowingly torturing her best friend far past his limits. Every time Amy removed her feet from her flats Brian cried and contemplated how unfair all of this was. Katie what did I ever do to deserve this? 

 

Katie sat at home on Brian's PC putting the next stage of her plan into action. It was Friday once more; a whole week since Brian's change of perspective and Katie could not stop thinking about how much her brother was suffering. She felt herself get excited and grow wet for what must be the hundredth time since he put Brian in Amy's flat. Katie couldn't just stop there. She had to make Brian's own personal hell much worse. She worked away at Brian's computer before going to bed for the night and pleasuring herself to the mental image of her foot hating brother stuck beneath the sole of the person with the sweatiest, cheesiest feet in existence.

 

 

 

Amy woke up on Saturday morning and she was thought about Brian and how she missed him. She missed hanging out with him and having fun with him and seeing the loving look in his eyes when he looked at her. It really made her feel special, like a goddess. The temperature was absolutely sweltering once again and her feet had become incredibly gross overnight. She had not yet washed them after her 12 hour shift waiting at the cafe/restaurant where she worked. Amy looked down at her black painted toenails and wiggled her toes, admiring how beautiful she thought her own feet were. How she wished someone else would think so, but she suspected even the strongest foot fetish would be turned off by her scent. Her nose tested the air and discovered the awfully pungent aroma coming from her feet and she smiled. Amy's feet had bits of grime gained from such a long time cramped in her flats.

As she got up to head to the shower, she remembered the step from her morning routine Katie had advised her to do every morning before cleaning her feet. “Oh shit yeah I love this part!”

Amy spread her toes and carefully removed the disgusting gunk from between her toes. Even she, the owner of these feet, had to gag at the smell. “my toejam really should be illegal haha.”

Once all her toes were clear (for now) the toejam was mashed into a big lump and placed in the small plastic bag where she had been collecting it all week. It was rather impressive now, as large as her big toe. Katie really does have the grossest ideas, Amy thought to herself. Brian's sister had suggested feeding their toejam to him in order to repay them for being gone so long and even though Amy didn't want to piss Brian off, she prepared accordingly in case the opportunity arose.

 

As she once more headed to the shower, Amy's phone rang. It was Katie.

“Hey Katie. What's up?” Amy answered.

“You should come over Amy, it' about Brian. He's okay don't worry but I've found clues as to where he might be.”

Amy's heart rose at the thought of seeing Brian again. She left her bag of toejam behind this time. “I'll make sure you get used don't worry.” She said to the bag of toejam before she squeezed her stinking, unwashed feet into her flats.

 

Brian awaited yet another grueling day under Amy's unforgiving feet. Today's start was worse however considering her feet were already reeking. Oh no, she must have skipped  showering. Is this going to be the rest of my life? Trapped under Amy's unknowing smelly sole being tormented for every single moment. Brian wept as the sweaty foot alternated between pounding against him and sucking him deeper inside and holding him for a few moments. The shrunken young man was well and truly broken. He didn't think it could get any worse.

 

Amy arrived at Brian's house sweating profusely in the beating summer sun. Katie opened the door and looked more amused than Amy had ever seen her before.

“Come on with me, you're gonna need to sit down and take all this in.” Katie led Amy upstairs into Brian's room and sat her at his PC.

Katie brought over an electric blanket, set it to full heat and wrapped it around Amy's feet. “Katie, my feet are warm enough!” Amy halfheartedly protested playfully.

“Trust me, you will will thank me once you've seen this.”

Katie then proceeded to log onto her brothers computer. She went into his history and brought up dozens and dozens of webpages. Amy gasped in shock and smiled wryly. “Wow Brian's a full blown pervert!”

Amy eyed over the webpages. There were hundreds of pictures of feet. Stories were saved depicting raunchy tales of feet. All kinds of feet were featured but a pattern quickly arose. Brian liked stinky feet, as stinky as they came according to some of these stories. There were stories about women forced men to sniff and lick feet; stories of tiny men being tortured by the smelly, sweaty feet of giant women. Amy couldn't contain her laughter as she spent the next hour browsing each and every story, her curiousity for the dirty secrets of her friend were limitless.

“Oh he is so dead the next time I see him. He likes stinky feet and doesn't tell me? The queen of stinky feet! I am going to tape both of these sexy feet to his face for days and make him kiss them non-stop.” Amy shuddered with pleasure as lots of dirty, disgusting, foot-related things rushed though her mind and she would have loved to do them all to Brian this second.

“This is great and all Katie, but you said you had clues to his whereabouts? Don't disappoint me now girl I really wanna mash his face with my piggies.”

“Oh you'll see. I've yet to show you the best part.”

Katie opened a text based document, a story seemingly written by Brian and let Amy take over. “Oh ho ho ho! He wants to be shrunken down and have me stuff him under my grimy toes! He wants me to force him to smell and worship them and make sure he never spends time away from them.” Amy felt herself getting wetter down below as her eyes crawled over the words.

 

Katie grabbed the spellbook and showed it to Amy. “Last week, Brian showed me this and told me it would make his fantasies all come true. I thought it was nonsense at first but I found it open to a page with a shrinking spell and put two and two together.” Katie nodded down at Amy's feet.

Amy grinned as she lift her feet and slowly removed her flats, her hands shaking with anticipation. Katie had to hold her fingers over her nose in order to stomach the intense smell that filled the room.

In her right flat, Amy looked down at the shrunken Brian, taped to her insole and smiled cruelly. “Hi Bry! Enjoying yourself down there?”